Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As I understand it Larry and Big Stick are friends -live near one another -what is Larry's screen name ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend,so you can say you've "seen" this too and add yet another of my pics to "your" album...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Be SURE to start a Thread,should you ever venture Outdoors this year.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'mike,

Your "understanding" defines STUPIDITY. Here's to the inherent oblivious hilarity...of your BEST being soooooooooooo well shy of the mark. Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Don't be a dick bro .. laugh

Edit; Happy 4th of July -240 years !

Last edited by ol_mike; 07/03/16.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Let me guess. Your either a west coast, or north east transplant. That native Alaskans would love to run ya off, or tar and feather ya??? Oh, how bout the wife and offspring ??? Do you baffle them with your bullchit??? And do they tolerate your infinite wisdom??? Or have they left, and are patiently waiting to piss on your grave????? TFF CARRY ON!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ain't it a fascinating constant,that a guess is a "good" as you Drooling Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks will ever "do". Congratulations?!?

I'll happily be whatever your Imagination and Pretend needs most,to salve your Reality...as you set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine and "live" vicariously.

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Pretty mellow this morning. Cause some are smart enough to know what ya are. Like they wheeled the chit to make ya. Happy trails!!!!

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 07/04/16.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
He's just toned it down because I have a Cabelas Outfitter 3x9 scope in the classifieds, and he is confident that he will get dibs on it.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You said you'd never sell, and if you did you'd give me first dibs.

Indian giver.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dike,

When you use your Imagination and Pretend something,typically how long does it take to become "real" to you? Just ballpark the transformation...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Knock it outta Da' Park and dangle a pic of "all' of your 30mm tube laden Montuckies.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'gwe,

OLDEST "trick" in The Book,to mount "bargain" glass on a 10/22 and ratty-tat-tat 'em to failure. Have puked 5 gallon bucket loads of 'em,some of which are held in "esteem" by The Do NOTHING Gang. Hint.

Never could get one of my many 10/22's to eclipse the 18,000rd mark without cleaning,though a pard did and I'm still bearing the brunt of that shame. That without lube or a single patch. Hint.

I've only had 100's of scopes to extrapolate side by each.

Hint................

'pole,

Glass that don't correlate POA/POI is fhuqking useless and that constant is a given...long before a myriad of other optical/mechanical obvious arrangements.

Though well beyond 200,000rds through Fixed Fhuqkers,I am shy of the Halfa Million threshold.

But it won't be long.....................(grin)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
My personal take on the SS 6x MQ is that for the price its a decent optic but I cant really give it anymore than that... I've owned 4 of them and have used 2 or 3 others that were not mine... I actually got a 308 rifle a week or so ago from a buddy to shoot and goof around with that has a 6X MQ on it... Haven't touched it but will try and get to it this week...

They do have a generous turret but the 4 I owned and 2 others I've used lacked in either adjustment value, tracking or RTZ... Those three things as well as robustness are what I look for in an optic... Glass is glass and everyone will see it different...

I've seen between a 3-11% error in the turret value... Failure to track consistently... Failure to RTZ or hold zero...

The scope I tried on the Adi once zero'd, would hold the zero just fine as long as you didn't touch a turret... If you dialed anything past 4 mil's and tried to RTZ it would be .2 mil low... Dial past 4 again and RTZ it was again .2 mil lower than before... Re-zero and it would hold zero until you dialed again...

Its a $300 scope +/- and I don't expect much more out of it... It's just not for me...

Just so dumb ole Jeffo don't want to push me in the corner and try and beat me around while I'm on the ropes heres a few pics...

This is the one I havent got around to...
[Linked Image]

Ones I've owned...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I wonder why Little Stink didn't attack elkhuntinguide for this post?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
elkhuntingguide,

What pack is that in the pictures?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm waking this one up

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
3-10x42mm Nightforce SHV in Talley's for the WIN!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A couple days ago I did a 200 yard test on a 10x SS...on a very accurate 6.5 CM ..Elevation was great but windage flat sucked. This was 16 3x groups at 200 with 1, 2, and 3 mils in the box and I dialed it 2x desired setting and returned before the group. It was hanging up on the windage big time...then jumped.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't like to hear that. I have a new chicken in waiting. Have yet to test drive.
[Linked Image]

Last one I had tracked well. But turrets were mushy and I simply can't take a mushy turret. This specimen features much crisper turrets. Hope it tracks as well......
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cool rifle. Reminds me of those Steelers alternate uni's. smile

Which SS model is that?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I just got a VX 6 that is really a nice scope in the same price point as your Nightforce you should check on out. Very well thought out scope. The zero stops is easy to set the glass is better than my NSX 5.5 x22x56 very nice all around and tracking is nails so far.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fred, I love the aesthetics of Leupold. Heck, there's a LOT to like about those. JG is pretty high on them. Once you guys have shaken the bugs out of those, and they have a track record of success, I might be interested. I moved away from Leup some years ago; kept a couple I had that track ok, sold the spastic ones.

For the 6.5 GAP I'm building now I'm currently thinking Bushy 3-12 LRHS or a 3.5-15 NXS... I've got a while to decide as I won't have the barrel & stock for 5-6 months anyway.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by fredIII
I just got a VX 6 that is really a nice scope in the same price point as your Nightforce you should check on out. Very well thought out scope. The zero stops is easy to set the glass is better than my NSX 5.5 x22x56 very nice all around and tracking is nails so far.

Nightforce's NXS line doesn't have that great glass to start with.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 18 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 1,006 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,388
Posts18,469,804
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.