Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe he got a phone call at 3 AM. "Nice family you have. Remember Vince foster?"
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
He's really gonna get it now..... tired

Probably a real good idea to put him on suicide watch tonight.

Clinton camp probably already has him on one...

Ed

Maybe he got a phone call at 3 AM. "Nice family you have. Remember Vince Foster?"
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. After all, there is a very long string of bodies associated with the Clintons. It does make me wonder.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by JGRaider
As much as I hope they chew him up and spit him out, publicly, I have a big problem with Congress reading anyone the riot act. Here we have the biggest cheats, thugs, liars, scammers, leaches, etc that the USA has ever known.....raking someone else over the coals. It's sickening and pathetic. How I wish we, the American people could sit these white collar thugs down and return the favor.

They are the most pathetic bunch of people in the free world.

Everything in a nutshell!

Our house needs to be torn down to the framework (Constitution) and re-built.

Of course it does, but it won't be. There is no one who will do it, unless we hire illegal aliens to do it for us. That's not a job so-called Americans will do.

Right now, the closest thing we have with contact to the Federal Government is our elected representatives. Those are the people we need to be communicating with in multiple ways, and holding, or trying to hold, accountable.

But no one will unless they hire illegal aliens to do it for us. Another job Americans won't do.

Forgive me for interrupting this totally worthless bitch session, now, and forever in progress.

(And I didn't mean to pick on you. You were just convenient.)

It must get pretty lonesome up there on your high horse looking down at everyone else.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Paul Ryan asking his House Oversight Committee to question Comey on Hillary

It was Boehner who postponed bengazi hearings for almost a year and a half.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Maybe he got a phone call at 3 AM. "Nice family you have. Remember Vince foster?"
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
He's really gonna get it now..... tired

Probably a real good idea to put him on suicide watch tonight.

Clinton camp probably already has him on one...

Ed

Maybe he got a phone call at 3 AM. "Nice family you have. Remember Vince Foster?"
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. After all, there is a very long string of bodies associated with the Clintons. It does make me wonder.
Paul B.

Kinda like Justice Robertson most likely had his ass handed to him:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It'll make as much difference as the Benghazi hearings.

Congressional hearings these days are all just a show to make the people think that Congress is on the ball.

Don't mean nuthin'.

Another worthless dog and pony show in a mile long string of them. All brought to us by our very own U.S. legislature. In no manner or fashion will they ever do anything to upset their lives of Royalty. The fix was in yesterday and a bunch of clowns living in the lap of luxury on our dime have no intention of derailing it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
20 years ago James Comey as an attorney on the Senate Whitewater Investigation was looking into the conduct of President Bill Clinton and first lady Hillary Clinton.

The investigation was to determine whether Bill Clinton used his political position as governor of Arkansas (in the 1980s) to push through an illegal loan to benefit Bill and Hillary's business partner in Whitewater.

Several people involved in Whitewater went to jail, but no criminal prosecution was in the cards for Bill and Hillary. Remember James Comey was the Deputy Special Counsel for the Whitewater investigation.

James Comey did not recommend charging the Clinton in any of these matters.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear
20 years ago James Comey as an attorney on the Senate Whitewater Investigation was looking into the conduct of President Bill Clinton and first lady Hillary Clinton.

The investigation was to determine whether Bill Clinton used his political position as governor of Arkansas (in the 1980s) to push through an illegal loan to benefit Bill and Hillary's business partner in Whitewater.

Several people involved in Whitewater went to jail, but no criminal prosecution was in the cards for Bill and Hillary. Remember James Comey was the Deputy Special Counsel for the Whitewater investigation.

James Comey did not recommend charging the Clinton in any of these matters.

Now we know why Obama broke tradition and appointed a Republican as FBI director

Comey has been beholden to the Clintons for over 20 years. Time to pay up,

Last edited by steve4102; 07/06/16.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,419
Posts18,507,381
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.