Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'll do your homework for you once, since you're going to believe whatever you want to believe, and that's fine.

This from searching Birdforum:

Hallo Bob and ofcourse all others
Let me explain my background. Ik own House of Outdoor & Optics since 1993 and we have about 600 different models of almost every serious brand. I visit the several plants of the alfa's and beta's each year and this info of Kahles comes directly from the Kahles representative for the BeNeLux (Belgium Netherlands Luxemburg).
I have just now checked our Kahles supplie and on the binoculars is only mentioned Austria. And NOT: made in Austria. So they do not lie!!!! About 8 years ago I visited the plant and saw no production facilities of bino's.
Kahles is owned by Swarovski but is, within certain limits, an independent company.
In Europe Kahles representatives are just business companys who deliver to the retailers like us and they have different brands in their portefolio. There is no connection for them what so ever to Swarovski. In fact, almost nobody knows all this.
So in the Kahles samples I have there is no mentioning of where it is made, only Kahles Austria.
Indeed, the new models are upgraded but they can't stand in the shadow of Big Daddy.

Jan.

David,

Bushnell, Opticron and Vortex have never, by my knowledge, made optics by themselves. In the past (and maybe still) the others produced some models and outsourced other models. So the optics of the first three are made, or can be made, in every optical plant in the world and some models are clones for sure.
Kowa, Minox, Pentax and Nikon have produced by themselves and also sell clones under their name. Kahles only has one model in three versions; 8x32, 8x42 and 10x42.
There is no need for them to go shopping around for a nicer price. The production quantity is low and their focus is more aimed at quality and personally I believe that Kamakura is making this model strict according to Kahles R&D specifications. So there will be no Chinese Kahles.
There are though many Chinese, Japanese, etc. made Bushnells, Vixens, Opticrons, Vortex Pentax and Nikon bino's.
Opticron is a british "clone" of the succes story of Bushnell. The founder (daddy) imported japanese optics and sold in mainly in the UK and now also on the continent. They have a very good and skilled repaircenter (like Bushnell has). Their label offers a lot of different models so the origin of countries will be divers. Kahles has just one model.

Jan.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that the ONLY thing you can ever offer in the firsthand is a Whine and Excuses. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" that you went right to cramming things in your mouth and ass,yet again?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'223,

The ONLY thing that fredrica could "point out",is that she's a Clueless Do NOTHING Kchunt,who only "shoots" her mouth and Imagination,due it's copious Pretend and the Delusions formulated.

Not that any of that were a "secret".

Laughing!.....................

'1010,

TRACT simply sucks,because they haven't the foggiest fhuqking notion,in regards to a first fhuqking clue on how to spec a riflescope. Hint. Nor do you. Congratulations?!?

The LYING Fhuqks billed the Turdic scope as being "THE premier LR option",then expressly "designed" it,so that Fabrication could not be ANY fhuqking further from the truth. Hint.

I get it,that you are devoid ANY inkling on how to connect dots and are doing the best that you can...just do not slight the magnitude of that oblivious HILARITY,nor refrain from trying again. You are doing "GREAT".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.......................

'Raider,

You AMAZINGLY Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk...I'm groovin' on the humor of your "Trump Card" query and I fhuqking quote: "dog, please point out some scope features that will not allow 90% of the hunting population to take game out to 300 yds please?".

Ummmmm...IRON Sights will do that,despite 90% of the population having that inherent inability,including yourself. Hint. Laughing!

Due to your Gross Ineptitude and Sensational Fhuqking STUPIDITY,you miss the obvious on how the Turdic is billed as THE Long Range Riflescope,nor do you begin to have the savvy to correlate the uproarious HILARITY,of their fhuqking feeble "attempt" at same. You are devoid any/all semblance(s) of a shred of fhuqking sense and just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Now don't "forget" that you "can't read this"! Laughing!

Anywhoooo,there is nothing "subjective" in the glaringly obvious mechanical shortcomings and how it is mechanically IMPOSSIBLE to even scratch the surface of the Magnificent Marketing Lie(s),due the dismal "specifications" proffered by the Tract DUMB fhuqks. "Glass" has less than ZERO bearing upon that factoid. Hint.

Read that again,now one more time...oopsie!......you "can't read this". Re-Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta your fascination with everything regarding a boolit steering optic,EXCEPT it's boolit steering.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trevor,

Few things as "compelling" as a hand held "Hunt" in beautiful weather/lighting,to "showcase" how a scope "performs". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Say sumptin' in in HD,HT,ELD,Flourite,Vignetting,Chromatic Aberration,Barrel Distortion,etc.,due your "vast" "experience". You "know",like this. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps cite some "particulars" on The Fabulous 300Winny,that you used to shoot the "complexities" of the 1" and 2" Box "Tests"...spare NO fhuqking details,because I assure you it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Where something is made,is more often moot than not...but it's Specifications/Mechanics sure as the fhuqk are NOT and that is where the rubber meets the road. You DUMB Fhuqks "only" forgot the tires. Laughing!

I know,I know...when you go bust,it'll be "proprietary".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Oldelkchunt,

The INCREDIBLY long list of things you do NOT "know" and TRY to "talk" about,would certainly rate you (3) pages in The Guinness Book Of World Records. Congratulations?!?

Rest ASSURED: "that todays option selections are 100x better then what was available even 5 years ago."...despite the incredible magnitude of your Imagination and it's Pretend,that Delusion is lightyears from being grounded upon anything approaching REALITY. The ease in which you talk out your ass,in regards to the things you "know" the LEAST about,is never not "impressive"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Be sure to TRY and muse Reticles,Erectors,Subtension,MOA,Mils,FFP and SFP in any/all Delusions that suit your Fantasies. You'll wanna wear a fhuqking seatbelt however,as REALITY is gonna do those Drooling Fabrications ZERO fhuqking "favors". Hint.

Never can decide which is fhuqking funnier...the Silence,Whine or Excuses as you are indeed a Twatly Trifecta. Might I suggest you "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again. You Sad Sack LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'shooter,

Window Lickers can ONLY fixate windows and are 100% Clueless in regards to the mechanics that correlate POA/POI intersection sanctity.

Them with at least 17 IQ Points get the oblivious HILARITY,them well shy of that "threshold",fixate everything that don't make a fhuqk and gloat in obliviously quantifying same.

SFP,Goat Fhuqked Reticles,paltry erectors and BDC's simply work in unison,to preclude the very premise Fabricated upon by the Tract DUMB Fhuqks.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!.....................

'gun,

There is nothing that can be "explained",to circumvent the gross mechanical ineptitude instilled the Turdic,due literally by it's "design". It's done...before it can even fhuqking start,as you very obviously realize.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.................(grin)

WRO,

Now ain't it a fascinating CONSTANT,that none of them "names" that you are enthralled with,make a riflescope that's worth a fhuqk?!? Hint.

Purty "sneaky" of you to make your point,by doing your BEST to go the opposite direction and to mic drop obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Now though I didn't hear it,I have it on Good Authority that Mail came in today and Sister just kicked some stuff loose.

[Linked Image]

So you gals continue with your Window Lickin' Tournament,as I've more than a leetle bit of shooting to do this afternoon and will start shakin' out the MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqkers to see WTF. For conversation the 10X's "only" average 143MOA in their total erector travel,with windage mechanically centered. Suplizingly,the 6x version denotes same.

For the astute and them who ACTUALLY shoot,the MOA/MOA Fixed Fhuqker's adjustments are far more tactile than the former MOA/Mil version(s) of same(roughly double the relative resistance) and the reticle is NO fhuqking slouch either,soundly THRASHING the former MOA/Mil attempt. 10yd rear parallax is alway a nice option to bolster and actually adjust down to an 8.6yd average,according to a couple of Sig Kilo's and their jiving upon same.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

I've a "hunch" that 183MOA of total opportunity,is prolly "generous" and it's nice to see that my Spelunking Virgins arrived...but I'm now waiting on more Mail and the re-ordered AR-10 'nut wrench,to nestle the 20" SPR contoured 1-7" 5R 243Win SAAMI spout aboard a Krunchenticker. Though I can prolly make due,in the meantime.(grin)

Film at 11:00.

Hint.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Been reading this thread with interest.
Seems like Big Sticks' greatest talent is speaking in gibberish and laughing a lot....He must have been screwed royally in the past by a Texan, he sure hates them! Guess he posts so many pictures cause he can't speak plain English...kinda like a first grader!

"Not a Gun Free Zone"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No it really isn't hard to figger out who punches targets/critters and who just punches keys.

Of course there are those who do both and still understand neither😳

I've got a new SS coming tomorrow. 12X and moa/moa😎 I normally would have went 10x but between a gent I know and Montana Marine (Shane) bragging about them, I figured I'd give the 12X a test drive.

For just under 330 bills I got scope/flip ups/sunshade and 30mm SS rings. Not my favorite rings, but will do for now. Really hard to bitch about said package/price for a scope that is repeatable.....

W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I'll do your homework for you once, since you're going to believe whatever you want to believe, and that's fine.

This from searching Birdforum:

Hallo Bob and ofcourse all others
Let me explain my background. Ik own House of Outdoor & Optics since 1993 and we have about 600 different models of almost every serious brand. I visit the several plants of the alfa's and beta's each year and this info of Kahles comes directly from the Kahles representative for the BeNeLux (Belgium Netherlands Luxemburg).
I have just now checked our Kahles supplie and on the binoculars is only mentioned Austria. And NOT: made in Austria. So they do not lie!!!! About 8 years ago I visited the plant and saw no production facilities of bino's.
Kahles is owned by Swarovski but is, within certain limits, an independent company.
In Europe Kahles representatives are just business companys who deliver to the retailers like us and they have different brands in their portefolio. There is no connection for them what so ever to Swarovski. In fact, almost nobody knows all this.
So in the Kahles samples I have there is no mentioning of where it is made, only Kahles Austria.
Indeed, the new models are upgraded but they can't stand in the shadow of Big Daddy.

Jan.

David,

Bushnell, Opticron and Vortex have never, by my knowledge, made optics by themselves. In the past (and maybe still) the others produced some models and outsourced other models. So the optics of the first three are made, or can be made, in every optical plant in the world and some models are clones for sure.
Kowa, Minox, Pentax and Nikon have produced by themselves and also sell clones under their name. Kahles only has one model in three versions; 8x32, 8x42 and 10x42.
There is no need for them to go shopping around for a nicer price. The production quantity is low and their focus is more aimed at quality and personally I believe that Kamakura is making this model strict according to Kahles R&D specifications. So there will be no Chinese Kahles.
There are though many Chinese, Japanese, etc. made Bushnells, Vixens, Opticrons, Vortex Pentax and Nikon bino's.
Opticron is a british "clone" of the succes story of Bushnell. The founder (daddy) imported japanese optics and sold in mainly in the UK and now also on the continent. They have a very good and skilled repaircenter (like Bushnell has). Their label offers a lot of different models so the origin of countries will be divers. Kahles has just one model.

jan.

http://www.kahles.at/fileadmin/downloads/kataloge/KAHLES-Catalog_us.pdf

Its interesting that in the first few paragraphs they say every product is manufactured in Austria.

That being said, it wouldn't be the first time someone has lied on the internet...

BTW, Things have changed, Swarovski just announced they are taking over distribution of Kahles.

Last edited by WRO; 07/11/16.
IC B2

W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Big Stick

WRO,

Now ain't it a fascinating CONSTANT,that none of them "names" that you are enthralled with,make a riflescope that's worth a fhuqk?!? Hint.

Purty "sneaky" of you to make your point,by doing your BEST to go the opposite direction and to mic drop obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Don't care as much about rifle scopes, although I did just get a Schitty one from one of the above manufacturers.

As for where the binoculars are made, I don't really know, I know what the manufacturer says, and I know what a guy from Texas read on a birding forum.

I'm perplexed as to who to believe...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You need a clue about a lot of things.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I personally think that this much competition from manufacturers is a good thing. Internet is a great tool to research and other days a real POS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its a good thing for those able to sift through the bull$hit.

For others, not so much.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WRO
Originally Posted by Big Stick

WRO,

Bless your heart.

Don't care as much about rifle scopes, although I did just get a Schitty one from one of the above manufacturers.

As for where the binoculars are made, I don't really know, I know what the manufacturer says, and I know what a guy from Texas read on a birding forum.

I'm perplexed as to who to believe...

Well, I know JG and he is right on. I trust his view as
it is similar to mine. We both study the same authorities,
have tried the same optics, and I agree with him.

As far as the stick, don't feed the troll.

IC B3

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's the problem, No one feeds the troll.
Is there moderators around here?

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh you want a moderator....lol.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah. Sometimes.
Guy can't take a hint no one gives a f about him or his pics.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I love it when optics companies have their design team sitting behind a desk. And their vast "rifle" experience comes from shooting a 410 at summer camp.

Anyone that has actually spent time behind a scope can see those reticles are a joke, only to be outdone by the giant adjustment range. One can only imagine what the internal design is like when they missed the basics by a mile.

Weak attempt to be like your boy BS. As BS says...you suck a mean ass. Why would you anyone for that matter, want to be such a cork sucker. If you're so awesome and so smart, just act like you've been there and go about your day. Only as an observation, you always seem to chime in after your hero.....you're not near as entertaining as BS...especially aftr he say she all his some ole bit and your like the retarded buddy that says, "yeah, what he said".

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a bit confused here - are you guys talking about Scut Farcus and Grover Dill?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he has yellow eyes?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dre
Yeah. Sometimes.
Guy can't take a hint no one gives a f about him or his pics.

There is an ignore feature you are free to use. Nobody can bother you if you don't let them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dre
That's the problem, No one feeds the troll.
Is there moderators around here?

You just fed the troll, if you don't like the posts
from above, report it to the admin. Find the "notify"
symbol, and declare your beef.

Last edited by Farmboy1; 07/11/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm telling. MOMMY.....!!!!! stick's being mean to me again.

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lol

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,034
Posts18,500,687
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.