Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
he has yellow eyes?

Are you one of his brownnoser, fans of this stuff ?

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Big dick is his own fan. Other than a couple of ball lickers, no one really gives a fugg for his chit.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 07/11/16.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
he has yellow eyes?

Are you one of his brownnoser, fans of this stuff ?

Not hardly. But like everything else here, my 'yellow eyes' comment went right over your pointy frigging head. Mebbe you should follow 'sticks advice. STFU and take notes....
Your Whine is purty awesome, tho.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DECLARE THE BEEF! Tell someone, ANYONE. WAAAAHHHH, my poosie is hurting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Huntsman, you are da man. Give us all a break.

And now you look like a fool. A fowl mouthed copy cat.

Be proud.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK. Crybaby.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
he has yellow eyes?

"He has yellow eyes, so help me, God, he has yellow eyes."

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Last week was slow but those welfare checks keep clear the bank. laugh
[Linked Image]
MADE IN THE USA. cool

[Linked Image] MADE IN WHO GIVES A CRAP THEY ARE AWSOME.

πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹SUGAR TITS I think dog likes the big flappy tits you're packing.
Glad you figured out what a crown looks like, welcome to real ville keep pedaling and you will start catching the grown ups.

Last edited by fredIII; 07/11/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.tractoptics.com/products/riflescopes/turion-3-9x40-impact-bdc

I kinda like this one. The BDC reticle is the way I like it, simple and effective. If and when they make it into Canada I'll take a good look.

Not sure how much of a market for fixed powers there is but a 6x36 or 6x42 set up the same way is something I really like as well.

Gerry.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hclark,

I enjoy the oblivious HILARITY of a Texan doing her "best",by quantifying the depths of her Man Lust,as opposed to savvying the obvious of a Dog Schit Optics Charlatan. Congratulations?!?

Is this where you go Alamo and "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'muchgun,

The relative leap from 10x to 12X Fixed Fhuqker, is fraught with numerous mechanical and optical concessions,none of which exhibit a lineal transgression...including exit pupil,eye relief,FOV,parallax,erector travel and overall "friendliness".

Aboard a DEDICATED Play Toy,the 12x is viable as a Fair Weather Optic,but is a HEAVY hit on a Meat and Taters Platform. 'Course the 16x,muddles things even more and gunning all side by each is a great way to quantify the copious shortcomings.

My MTU-ish 1-7.75" A5 stocked 19" 270 wears a 12X MQ and due the relative absence of recoil,along with it's eerie Precision,that glass isn't a horrid melding. It wears an inclined 1913 rail,along with 40MOA 'Horn rings,but it's inherent erector travel remains THE bane,as compared to 10X and 6X versions of same.

[Linked Image]

Because I've got 6,10,12 and 16X Fixed Fhuqkers in a herd of 4-dozen or so,it's easy for me to say.

Hint......................(grin)

WRO,

Failures amongst the ilk you are enamored with,is a fhuqking given. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Their MO is to push catch phrases in regards to "glass" and to TOTALLY disregard mechanics,as you quantify. None of the lot track,repeat or hold zero...which are the things nearest/dearest to a rifle scope's ACTUAL use.

Hint..................

'Raider,

Besides being a Lying CLUELESS Fhuqk,a Retarded DUMB Fhuqk and a Texan...your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ploy is very "convincing". Congratulations?!?

Your "understanding" of Optics outsourcing is fhuqking HILARIOUS,mainly due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

fredrica,

Here's to the sanctity of your WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hell...mebbe even in your next "Life",you'll be able to afford your first camera! You "lucky"kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'goat,

THAT was fhuqking funny!

Nikon Dudes and Walmart Greeters have been laying in wait,to "offer" such fhuqking STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Look, I keep looking at binoculars and mention a new company that piqued my curiosity and had a great chat with its founder. So I shared that.

Their rep comes on respectfully seeking input and answering questions- paying attention and doing everything we complain about other company's not doing.

No less of a person than Doug from Cameralnd has great things to say about the founder of that company.

If you can't politely welcome someone like this, or that endorsement isn't enough for you to generate interest thats fine. Just leave it to friendlier people whose kids manage to smile in photos their father's take. These are the folks who get the concept of a campfire.

I guess now I am supposed to say - hint

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Originally Posted by WRO
Originally Posted by Big Stick

WRO,

Now ain't it a fascinating CONSTANT,that none of them "names" that you are enthralled with,make a riflescope that's worth a fhuqk?!? Hint.

Purty "sneaky" of you to make your point,by doing your BEST to go the opposite direction and to mic drop obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Don't care as much about rifle scopes, although I did just get a Schitty one from one of the above manufacturers.

As for where the binoculars are made, I don't really know, I know what the manufacturer says, and I know what a guy from Texas read on a birding forum.

I'm perplexed as to who to believe...

Well, I know JG and he is right on. I trust his view as
it is similar to mine. We both study the same authorities,
have tried the same optics, and I agree with him.

As far as the stick, don't feed the troll.

The funny thing is, if you looked at both of our optics collections, we have a few pieces in common..

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Look, I keep looking at binoculars and mention a new company that piqued my curiosity and had a great chat with its founder. So I shared that.

Their rep comes on respectfully seeking input and answering questions- paying attention and doing everything we complain about other company's not doing.

No less of a person than Doug from Cameralnd has great things to say about the founder of that company.

If you can't politely welcome someone like this, or that endorsement isn't enough for you to generate interest thats fine. Just leave it to friendlier people whose kids manage to smile in photos their father's take. These are the folks who get the concept of a campfire.

So you welcome every door-to-door salesman with open arms? Do you have a pleasant conversation with every telemarketer who calls at dinner time? Your driveway is full of lemons that every used-car salesman has 6-pounded your ass on?

It doesn't take much to identify the snake oil in the Tract line of riflescopes.... for the paltry sum of 500-800 clam. The claims of "equal to Swaro".... "Tracks perfectly (in a 2" box)".... "the guide loved them so much he wanted to keep them".... "Lifetime warranty".... is a line of drivel spouted by every optics company introduced in the past 20 years. NONE of them have lived up to any of those lofty assertions.... how is this any different?

There'll always be those who can read sign.... and those who're destined to wear one....

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

I appreciate it Kenjs. We all know it, but some dogs on here just don't hunt....and we ignore them

Happy to say everything for our sponsorship has been finalized with Rick, . Also have a coupon code for everyone on 24hr to use on Tract items. I'll get that up in a new thread.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Cool Trevor. Welcome.

Dogshooter - not really a good comparison. I sought interaction with these folks not vice versa so telemarketer or door\door salesman doesn't apply. You and I have the exact same experience with their products. If you have decided to dismiss them that is ok. I have dismissed others without ever seeing theirs so I hear ya. I merely said I was interested, nothing more and so far they have been a responsive company with an endorsement from a very respected source. Right now I am more interested in binoculars than a new scope so I have not really gone into those too much. If I do get to handle their products and don't like what I see I will be hear telling you why. Politely.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dogshooter,

How does one identify "snake oil in the Tract line of rifle scopes"?

The other companies you mentioned, did they start up with experienced optics people? Did they go to their potential market and asked for suggestions?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics

I appreciate it Kenjs. We all know it, but some dogs on here just don't hunt....and we ignore them

Happy to say everything for our sponsorship has been finalized with Rick, . Also have a coupon code for everyone on 24hr to use on Tract items. I'll get that up in a new thread.
cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by TRACT_Optics

Lol, no, the problem is some of us actually do hunt and shoot a lot. Go ahead and enlighten me to the virtues of a scope with 50 moa of elevation, and a reticle that doesn't put wind holds on the horizontal. The only way to make a Nikon scope worse is to charge more.

At least you did all your R&D after you brought it to market.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
Dogshooter,

The other companies you mentioned, did they start up with experienced optics people? Did they go to their potential market and asked for suggestions?

Let alone a developer like Jon. That man is a genius with optics. Check out the Tract facebook page when you can. He posts a lot on the making of Tract and what's gone into it. As I said before, when he first handed me the Toric binocular to look thru, I couldn't believe he made an optic of that quality....for that price. I had to come on board at that point...looking thru them sold me.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
10 years ago nobody ever heard of Meopta either.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,561
Posts18,473,147
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.