Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Go fishing or something. Life's too short to be miserable all the time.

I was wondering what all the Cruz guys have been doing with their time the last few weeks instead of filling up the forum with Trump threads.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Humility was in short supply on both sides when many thought Cruz had a shot at the nomination

There's something wrong with Cruz. It seems as though he suffers mental illness. And I'm being 100% honest and sincere. He's a pathological liar. He's duplicitous (feigning Christianity & screwing other women), feigning constitutionalism when he was ineligible to hold office of president (see: Article II, Section 1, Paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution), his support for open borders to the extent of visiting our southern border to welcome illegal aliens which made him principal to crimes, and he relinquished his Canadian citizenship in 2014.

What amazed me was that people who supported Cruz while alleging Obama is an illegal president due to his alleged foreign birth. Obama and Lyin' Ted were both foreign born to American mothers. Some argue that Lyin' Ted's status was more egregious because his mother had allegedly renounced her American citizenship, which means that she and Lyin' Ted would have had to become naturalized American citizens. So if Obama is an illegal president due to alleged foreign birth, how could anyone who holds that belief support Lyin' Ted?

Lyin' Ted has no honor and piss-poor character. He pledged to support the Republican nominee. Why hasn't he lived up to his word? Oh yeah, I forgot: he's a pathological liar.

I seriously doubt that Lyin' Ted will be reelected in Texas. Texans ain't stupid.

Lyin' Ted needs to be relocated to the other side of Trump's tall wall.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Lt pee pee, please go back to ur place under the rock. We enjoyed ur absence.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief, someone wants a simple rational look at the savior you foisted upon us, and you guys get all sorts of pissy.

Acting like bitches.

S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
RWE,

Has it occurred to you that we've had deep, rational looks at Donald J. Trump, and we LOVE what we've seen?

I was aboard the Trump Train at its point of embarkation (the day he declared his candidacy). I'll be aboard when it reaches its destination: Washington, D.C. Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't nothin' anyone can do to subvert the will of We, the People. This time 'round, we're getting it right!

God Bless America

May God bless and protect Donald J. Trump!!!

IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RWE
Good grief, someone wants a simple rational look at the savior you foisted upon us, and you guys get all sorts of pissy.

Acting like bitches.

You rang? laugh laugh

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

you'd think after the first 70 times you tried, you'd learn to stop

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SakoAV
RWE,

Has it occurred to you that we've had deep, rational looks at Donald J. Trump, and we LOVE what we've seen?

I was aboard the Trump Train at its point of embarkation (the day he declared his candidacy). I'll be aboard when it reaches its destination: Washington, D.C. Come high noon on 20 Jan 17, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as 45th President of the United States of America, and there ain't nothin' anyone can do to subvert the will of We, the People. This time 'round, we're getting it right!

God Bless America

May God bless and protect Donald J. Trump!!!

Yes it has.

I've seen a couple girls at the drive through window I fell in love with too.

Dated some in my younger days.

Didn't last.

I don't think I've really criticized anyone for supporting Trump for reasons they could substantiate, that weren't exaggerated, hyperbolic, or downright wrong.

I'm still waiting for the "wave of nationalism that will primary out the Rinos from local races". [bleep], that didn't happen - you all get Richard "Patriot Act" Burr, again....

He's not a career politician. I got that.

He's got support from some heavy weights. I got that.

He may know how to run a business. OK.

He's not Clinton. Double check!

Everyone's hoping the rest of the unknown's don't factor in?

In a nutshell, the primary's ushered in a lot of crap sandwiches, and the biggest sellers didn't bring porta johns.

And now they're wondering where all the [bleep] will go.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

You said all you needed to when you started down playing expectations.

Run along...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Here, you can sing along. It's got lyrics in case you haven't got it memorized:

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh

Trump Won!
S
SakoAV Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by 4ager
This schit is as simple as ABC; Anyone But Clinton.

Does "ABC" include Gary Johnson? grin

If the Republican Party had screwed over Donald Trump, I'd of voted for Johnson.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm not an anybody but clinton person, I'm a Trump voter.

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

then Fox, the fence sitters and the ABC people get to say I told you so.
Buyers remorse, much?

Had Kasich won the nomination for example, I would not have any interest in voting for him. Of course I'd never vote for Hillary but I couldn't bring myself to endorse his brand of politics.
So does that mean that if Kasich won you would not have voted for him but sat this one out (too)?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
Greta van Susteren just questioned the strategy of voting against Hillary, that it implied that Trump is an alternative to the uncharged felon as opposed to the best candidate to become 45th President of the United States.

Fox News is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Which is just another reason why the honchos are fed up with Ailes and his bullschit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
I'm not an anybody but clinton person, I'm a Trump voter.

If Trump fails miserably - and lets be honest here, how many presidents in our history have been wildly successful at the level Trump needs to be to turn this country around....

then Fox, the fence sitters and the ABC people get to say I told you so.
Buyers remorse, much?

not at all

I wanted Trump to blow up the GOP. He's doing his best.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

here is something for you Cruz guys

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW

Fox News is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I agree 10000%. Fox News is the Neocon News Network. It's the news source for anti-America globalists, the New World Order, and America's fifth column. It's deceptive liberal media.

Agreed in spades...

Still, my enthusiasm goes as far as ABC this time, a BIG ABC, however.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

[Linked Image]
Save it for yourself. Trumpettes are the ones who get all butt hurt and go nazi when anyone questions their idol.

I'm liking the toned down Trump much more than his insane pseudo-self. And I'll probably work for him, ringing doorbells or calling. But the fact is the minority started this thing, so don't go shatting yourself when that is pointed out when the real Donnie boi shines through.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lmmfaolaugh

Now how is it you'd know music by a lady that used to be married to a possum? laugh

He stopped loving her, Sunday morning

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

Acting like bitches.

Run along...

[Linked Image]
Save it for yourself. Trumpettes are the ones who get all butt hurt and go nazi when anyone questions their idol.

I'm liking the toned down Trump much more than his insane pseudo-self. And I'll probably work for him, ringing doorbells or calling. But the fact is the minority started this thing, so don't go shatting yourself when that is pointed out when the real Donnie boi shines through.

I won't lose a moments sleep over it. Now get out there and ring those doorbells. I'm sure you'll be an effective asset to the cause.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,589
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.