-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Poor - poor Ted - a defeated - bitter little man......

[Linked Image]

This where I come from - http://youtu.be/KJr9jvsXFN4

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Loser to the end.

Just like his whiny loser followers here.

And you're as much of a jackass douchebag as your idol and YES, I will oppose Hillary. You guys believe the measure of a man is to be personally destroyed and then get on your knees and submit. You're the effin loser.

You're full of crap! His word was supposed to be his bond and he broke it like the other 2 losers did.. Fu ck Cruz he's a lying piece of sh it..
As far as I'm concerned if I have an agreement with someone and then they come after my wife and father, that agreement is null and void and so will be they.

I'm going to support Trump and even work for him to try to beat clinton, but it doesn't mean all the mean spirited chit Trump pulled in the campaign is all forgotten except by those with a reason to forget: they don't want to look at what they've become.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Loser to the end.

Just like his whiny loser followers here.

And you're as much of a jackass douchebag as your idol and YES, I will oppose Hillary. You guys believe the measure of a man is to be personally destroyed and then get on your knees and submit. You're the effin loser.

You're full of crap! His word was supposed to be his bond and he broke it like the other 2 losers did.. Fu ck Cruz he's a lying piece of sh it..
As far as I'm concerned if I have an agreement with someone and then they come after my wife and father, that agreement is null and void and so will be they.

I'm going to support Trump and even work for him to try to beat clinton, but it doesn't mean all the mean spirited chit Trump pulled in the campaign is all forgotten except by those with a reason to forget: they don't want to look at what they've become.

Oh, the irony... Cruz ran an attack ad targeting Bible-thumpers and Mormons with an image of Melania Trump. That's what started this whole damned thing. You act like Can't-Be-TrusTed is some pure "savior" being crucified. He ran on a platform of integrity and at every turn has shown he has exactly none.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Trump is the beneficiary of our scorn for clinton and the other side. Because of that, we, myself included, will all get behind Trump 100%. That doesn't negate how he behaved in the primary process. Talk crap about my wife, like he did to Cruz, and the last thing he has to worry about is my potential endorsement. That said........ go Trump/Pence!!!!

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (19rabbit52, 16gage, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,550
Posts18,510,271
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.