Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're completely losing it, dude!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It'll be guys like the OP that put Hillary in the Whitehouse.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Did I ever post the picture of the deer I got on the way to the range?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You sound like that whiny pfukk Cruz. Back Trump or get the pfukk out of the way!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz is out of the picture. He's a "has-been", he's not even relevant any more. Why continue to bring him up?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac

umm ok so there is no point that I just made? after having a great convention what does trump do? take all the attention off that and bring it back to a battle that was already fought and won. Its like winning the NFC championship getting the trophy and saying um yeah lets replay the 4th quarter. risking injuring your star players.

save your freaking fire for the superbowl dude. don't fire into people who are dead and laying on the ground when the enemy is ahead of you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Understatement.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Cruz is out of the picture. He's a "has-been", he's not even relevant any more. Why continue to bring him up?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

umm ok so there is no point that I just made?

Nope, none. Well, other than you're myopically fixated on schit that don't matter and continually butt hurt.

The rest is just pathetically off-base horsechit.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoosh, right over your head. No surprise there.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager

Nope, none. Well, other than you're myopically fixated on schit that don't matter and continually butt hurt.

no one is butt hurt, trump lost my vote, cruz is vanquished at this point even I admit that. It would just be nice if trump people for once could be honest about something and say hey that was bad. ok I admit that. my point is the mob here has no reason.

Frankly trump is your guy not mine.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
after having a great convention with plenty of drama to boost ratings what does trump do instead of attacking hillary he goes back turns around and attacks cruz again. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!?!? DUDE YOU WON THE ELECTION NOW GO WIN THE SUPERBOWL. don't go back and try to play a 5th quarter play against a team/guy you already beat. Why are you fighting people who can't beat you?

I am convinced this guy doesn't even want to win. look trumpers this is terrible. Trump is faced with gary johnson pulling 6-7% of the vote away from trump. if that happenes we get hillary. Trump needs everyone he can right now. he needs cruz, he needs the ohio ground game that kasich has. look the mob thinks all this is funny its not funny when our country is at stake. It would be nice if trumpers came back to reality and said look there are some problems we must hold trump accountable for so they can be addressed.

this behavior was frankly despicable. he brought up everything that was in the past, twisted it around to have a different meaning to benefit him. facts mingled with BS. saying ted signed a pledge, when trump was actually the first to say he was not going to do it. This is the problem with trump. Everything is funny until you actually start searching for truth and what was actually said and when. Then you see its all a freak show. I actually think trump doesn't want to win.

It's not a character flaw with sTrumpie..that's just his way of being Magnanimous.
Cruz may be a poor loser but what does this make sTrumpie?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

no one is butt hurt, trump lost my vote, cruz is vanquished at this point even I admit that. It would just be nice if trump people for once could be honest about something and say hey that was bad. ok I admit that. my point is the mob here has no reason.

Frankly trump is your guy not mine.

You're a retard, and it shows. Trump "lost your vote"? Hitlery thanks you. Think about that. BTW - I, regrettably, voted for Cruz here. That was bad; I admit that.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by shrapnel

[Linked Image]

nice buck, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump:

noun
1. a person who won a great victory by vanquishing all of his opponents so far.

verb
1. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear
the lamentations of their women.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by shrapnel

[Linked Image]

That is a stud

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump is distracted by shinny objects and Cruz is very shinny right now! Give it 24 hours and Trump will have attacked 2-3 other GOP faithful and we will be on to something else.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by antlers
Trump:

noun
1. a person who won a great victory by vanquishing all of his opponents so far.

verb
1. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear
the lamentations of their women.

adjective
1. Assclown blowhard

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe Mr. Trump was putting a nail in the coffin of the establishment republican party. My bet is that nail looked something like a railroad spike.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.