Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Hey stupid,....we BUILD, and TEST drones here, in the very closest town. We TRAIN drone pilots here, and I am pretty damned conversant with what can and can't be done with em'.

.....you mister ( small m,) see me as a "Hillary voter?"

Some advice :

Don't be in the same enclosed space with sche it and bean dip at the same time,...your threshold for confusion is obviously fairly low.
Yes, a Hillary voter would be more concerned about the lives of illegals than of American's. You admittedly fit that profile. Not on me, on you.

You capital letters add no legitimacy to your post. I'm sure drones could close the border, even if you are not.

You do this often. Fly off the handle at any little thing, and then call others names. If that makes you feel better, I'm good with that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Killer drones and minefields,....

we are indeed in dark and treacherous waters.

"any little thing" ?

You view living a coupla' miles from a minefield as some "little thing" ?

I'm calling ANYBODY that's suggesting mining our side of the line as a flake.

live with it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm calling ANYBODY that's suggesting mining our side of the line as a flake.
I'd call them worse for suggesting mining either side. A mine can't make a decision. Drone operators can and do according to ROE's.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How much TIME have you actually spent on the Mexican border, Rambo ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
As Middleforkminer said, cut off all the free sheit and welfare and they would RUN back across that border. Also, let the Border Patrol do their job instead of "handcuffing" them as our worthless AIC has done. It may not solve all the problems, but it would be a giant step in the right direction.

Jim

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KC
Originally Posted by Longbob

Do you lock your house?

I put dead bolts on my doors because I get better rates on my homeowners insurance. But I don't bother to use them. If someone wants to break into my house, a locked door is not going to stop them.

KC

Bet a couple of bucks though, that while the door may not be locked, the gun is loaded.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC
Very little, but neither have I spent any time in the Harley factory and that didn't prevent me from rebuilding mine so it would run like it should. Maybe you've spent to much.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like what Texas did with it's river patrol boats, some cartel types want to start shooting, Texas brings some serious firepower.
Something along those lines should be available for the dry land sections.
Electronic aids, serious minded people on the ground, and a willingness to do whatever is required is better than a wall.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC
Very little, but neither have I spent any time in the Harley factory and that didn't prevent me from rebuilding mine so it would run like it should. Maybe you've spent to much.

Maybe you should read, and than RE-READ the Article that Mudhen kindly put up, so that your mouth will run more like a normal rural American's.

Orwellian fascism turns stomachs.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/25/16.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Maybe you should read, and than RE-READ the Article that Mudhen kindly put up
I did. Good article. They know a wall won't work, too.

Orwellian fascism turns stomachs.
Nice hyperbole. Using the best methods available to stop illegal immigration when it's destroying this country is not Orwellian fascism.

Now, lay off the peyote.

IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by gunner500
I think his wall means, patrol with A-10 Warthogs on a five mile buffer zone both north and south of the border.
Unmanned, armed, drones is the way to go. The specter of unseen death from above coupled with the reality that every inch of the border is being survailed 24/7/365, would eliminate incursions cost effectively and completely. Yes, some might have to die initially, but once death was confirmed certain, the border would be secure.

does anyone here remember the story of Esequiel Hernández, the Texas teenager shot by US Marines near the border? He was on his family's property.

see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esequiel_Hern%C3%A1ndez,_Jr.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
one

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KC

Do you lock your house?

I put dead bolts on my doors because I get better rates on my homeowners insurance. But I don't bother to use them. If someone wants to break into my house, a locked door is not going to stop them.

KC

Just like waiting on your fantasy proposals will stop them. You live in Colorado Springs and don't lock your house? I have a hard time believing you. I bet you don't lock your car either.

My .357 magnum will stop them.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by KC

Do you lock your house?

KC

Bet a couple of bucks though, that while the door may not be locked, the gun is loaded.

Don:

smile grin wink

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Semper_Fi57
As Middleforkminer said, cut off all the free sheit and welfare and they would RUN back across that border. Also, let the Border Patrol do their job instead of "handcuffing" them as our worthless AIC has done. It may not solve all the problems, but it would be a giant step in the right direction.

Jim

If you did that then Trailer Trash like Middlefork miner would have to go back to work !

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by KC

Do you lock your house?

KC

But you DO have a door, correct?

Yes I have a door.

smile

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It is hard to believe how many, here, think more laws are going to help a damned thing. Just wow!

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
You want to secure the border:

1. Crackdown on the companies hiring the illegals. Jail the key company officers who order and/or do it. Seize the company assets and sell them at public auction with monies being applied to the national debt.

2. Create a five mile wide DMZ type area along the border complete with minefields, no less than three full divisions of troops, artillery, air support and everything else needed to secure it as best as is humanly possible. Any thing or any one caught inside the DMZ area will be eliminated on sight.

3. Inform Mexico that if they do not stem the flow of people across the border on their side it will be considered an act of war and dealt with accordingly.

4. Declare all the drug cartels terrorist organizations and let the military loose on them.

"2. Create a five mile wide DMZ type area along the border complete with minefields, no less than three full divisions of troops, artillery, air support and everything else needed to secure it as best as is humanly possible. Any thing or any one caught inside the DMZ area will be eliminated on sight."

And what will be the cost of buying the 2,000 mile long by 5 mile wide strip of land from the ranchers, farmers, citizens and towns within this area? Who will pay for it (maybe just add it to the National Debt that Donald Trump opined that he'd forfeit on).

Not nearly as expensive as providing welfare to lazy people

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This thread, and the folks posting on it need to quit posting stupid anti-American chit,.....
..... maybe take a look back at a "proposal" that's been up front here on this site for MANY years.

DMZ gets pushed into MEXICO,...any problemos, or screwing around on Mexico's part ?

....Make it DEEPER.

Show compassion and best behavior with those that are going to be displaced. PROTECT those who'll stay and look after their ground, and stock.

Can't BELIEVE we have azzwholes supporting this Nazi-esque, bizarre level of eminent domain, to be enforced on their fellow Americans.

I will note that a LOT of them reside in liberal chitholes, though.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 07/25/16.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you cross the border at Palomas (across from Columbus, NM) or Antelope Wells (in southeast Hidalgo County) or Aqua Prieta (across from Douglas, AZ), one thing is certain. Whether you are going east, south or west, you will quickly encounter a Mexican Army checkpoint, manned by soldiers with M4s and at least one sandbagged belt-fed .30 or .50 caliber machine gun. Your are not yet in Mexico proper, but rather in the Frontera, a 20-40 mile wide strip where the Army is in charge and civil law takes a back seat way in the back of the bus and martial law is the driver. People smuggle things into Mexico all the time, but getting caught is a whole different ball game.

Very different from this side...

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 83 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,721
Posts18,494,661
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.