Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
To kids.

Sad. Must have been Lewandowski's fault.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...m-kids-now-suing-trump-campaign-n2198160
The USA Freedom Kids, the musical group of preteens who went viral following their performance of Freedom's Call at a Donald Trump rally in January, are now suing the campaign alleging they were promised things that never materialized.

Jeff Popick, the father of one of the group members, says that the campaign promised them the chance to perform at events as well as a table to sell pre-orders of the group's album, which is due to be released in September. None of these things happened.

From the Washington Post:

"This is not a billion-dollar lawsuit," Popick said. "I'm doing this because I think they have to do the right thing. And if this means having to go through the court system to enforce them doing the right thing, then that's what I have to do. I'm not looking to do battle with the Trump campaign, but I have to show my girls that this is the right thing."

Popick is quick to explain that the agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign which he says were then broken.

Yikes.

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
GMAFB!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Neocon Butthurt continues ...stay tuned to constant updates from RobJerkoff,Calhoun and others.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Trump fails to deliver on campaign promises"

"agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign"

Hmmm

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Trump fails to deliver on campaign promises"

"agreement was not written down, but, instead, involves a series of promises from various agents of the Trump campaign"

Hmmm

yea funny how that works with the anti-Trumpers.

How can you sue Trump for a verbal agreement with someone that may or may not represent Trump?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I am ashamed he is from Nebraska

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Kinda funny, there was a post about Cruz posting Donald's wife's picture, but they said because it was not Cruz directly it did not mean anything.
But now for some reason this has some validity?

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hilary thanks you for your support.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
How can he 'fail' at campaign promises WHEN HE'S NOT THE PREZ YET???

Geez, Calhoun......

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Between him and RJ I swear to god they are almost worse than listening to NWA and the various other paid Demonrat shills.

JFC get over it I was a Cruz supporter until his campaign fell apart with numerous gaffes that could have been prevented and his insistence on debating like he had a bible in one hand and was at a baptist tent revival.

We got one nominee who isn't perfect but is what we got. There is no other alternative this is an ABC election!!The more you morons foam at the mouth the more I like the guy to be honest. So if you think this constant drivel is doing any good you are a bigger tool than you are even making yourself out to be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

IC B3

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I'm No Trump fan but, Really??? This is somehow Trump's fault...

Favorie Knife: Bowie Knife

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
It's well known that I am a Cruz supporter, but he is not the nominee. So if you aren't supporting Trump who is the nominee, you are supporting Hilary. That makes you my enemy in the fight to save this nation. So go hang out with the Hilary supporters

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
for Christ's sake Calhoun, just go vote for hillary and be done with it. laughing.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I highly doubt Trump himself made the promise. Having worked many years in the entertainment industry, this is pretty normal stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn , you mean i can be sued for the promises my best friend told all the girls when we were kids to get them to go out with us? guess i better put everything in a trust!
whiny bishes.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Mr. Popick may be wishing for a lesson in the justice system. I doubt he will enjoy what he learns.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Cal, here ya go: https://www.amazon.com/Midol-Comple...59782&sr=8-2&keywords=bulk+midol

That's 240 pills. Ought to get this flare up calmed down a bit.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So, Trump's campaign decided not to tour with some creepy dude's preteen showgirls dressed up as patriotic cheerleaders.

It's an outrage!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I hope you got the right paintbrush at Home Depot the other day.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Holy cow.. didn't think it would bring out this many folks.

You guys are taking this WAY too seriously if you think this post was intended to derail Trump. I mean the guy continues to rail about Cruz's dad being involved with Kennedy's assassination, talks about how the National Enquirer is such a good magazine that it should have won multiple Pulitzers, and you think I use THIS to attack Trump?

I personally thought that whole thing with the kids and the song was creepy as heck when they rolled it out. You will note I said this was probably a Lewandowski thing.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1eyedmule, 1234, 72 invisible), 3,535 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,385
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.