Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I was laughing my azz off yesterday, when I read that. Absolute insanity, but then, look at who posted it. smile

Just doing my part to make the world whole. I can't help but wonder if maybe something is owed the other way too. How do we know that 100% effort was given at all times? Perhaps there were slacker slaves?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think they can find their reparations in the soil of Gettysburg, where 50,000 bled and died. mad

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How much do they want from the Spanish & Portuguese? Those guys were the brutal slavers. The life expectancy in some the Caribbean islands cane fields was only 2 years.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and let's not forget the British and the French. Haiti, Nevis, Dominica, Granada, St Lucia and a number of other French held islands were hell holes of the first magnitude, if you were a black or Indian slave.
The Brits brought hell to Jamaica, Bahamas, Virgin Islands, Cayman and Turks, and a great many more.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Note that the website has a button for trolls. Apparently whenever anyone objects, they label them a troll and delete any comments. That keeps them 100% positive to their cause.

― George Orwell

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What about.....

White person #1: I have some cotton and tobacco that needs picking.

POC: Yessa massa

Life would flow more naturally if everyone knew their place and their limitations.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I get up tomorrow at 5AM to go to work, knowing that I will have a 12 hour day ahead of me, I will give this some thought.

Hope they are not holding their breath.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I jumped a black ladies car battery today at the Mai Tai Restaurant in Jacksonville. She was stuck in the heat with her little kid and was most appreciative of the help. I believe she was a Marine wife based on her car decal. I think being nice is the right thing to do - because you want to do nice things, not because you are compelled to by any false sense of guilt.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ps As for reparations - if these folks think they can become happy by having another person's guilt buy things they desire, then they are doomed to living an unhappy life.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Come on over, anytime betwixt 10pm and 7am and help yourselves.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I wish there was a comment section.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
really? this is a joke right?

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
they can swing by my place. i got some half filled paint cans i'm looking to get rid of. might spruce up their creeib a bit.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I pledge $1000 to every slave I've owned or black person I've abused simply because they were black.

Oh, and I expect similar reparations for the way my Irish ancestors were treated!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My oldest known ancestor came here on his own. He had to sign a 10 year indentured servent contract to pay his passage, after swearing allegiance to the King. He fought in the Revolutionary War, right side. Many years of productive citizenry, taxes paid, various public services. I thinks we's is owed sumptin. I didnt even get a free phone.

Not bragging, what they did was them, not me. Just making a point.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/28/16.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I think I will send money to the Negroes Are Always Causing Problems

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
"How much do they want from the Spanish & Portuguese? Those guys were the brutal slavers. ..."

Brother, you ain't kidding! In fact, the inaugeration of slavery actually began around 1440 A.D. when a Portugese ship's captain in the employ of Portugese Prince, Henry the Navigator, returned from the west coast of Africa with six "sturdy Negros."

They were then baptized by the Catholic Church, enslaved, and worked to death. Not long after, a Portugese ship carrying soldiers, raided an African village on what later became known as the "Ivory Coast," butchered men, women, and children. The soldiers captured 165 men, women, and children and returned to Portugal with them where they were promptly enslaved. And it went on from there.

Some of the most vicious and brutal slave traders were Arabs. Gold, ivory, and slaves: a very lucrative product.

Slavery still exists around the world but it is covered up by the "powers that be" and their obeying media in order to place the blame for slavery only on the U.S. and white Americans.

The facts of history are meaningless to the ignorant liberals.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 6mm250
My kin people were slaves of the NAZIs during WWII , I wants my reprations too. Where do I go to collect ?

Mike
They lost so they owe nothing. We won and it seems that the winners are expected to pay for the sins of all the losers.

― George Orwell

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 280shooter
I'm sorry if this has already been posted.
There is something you can do

"I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support."

Interpretation;

'F cking white people...white people please help me'!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,272
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.