Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Barry, the Dept of Corrections buys and uses the Ruger Mini-14. So can the people of Kalifornia. As long as they don't buy magazines that hold over 10 rds. They can also buy the Springfield Armory M1A.
If you want to argue that many of Kalifornia's gun laws make no sense, that's fine. I agree.
BTW, the cops here are REALLY beaten down by the current BLM attitudes. At least allow them to arm themselves with whatever they need. E

GB1

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If they can't get the job done with the weapons the serfs are allowed, they need to quit.

BTW, Minis must now have permanently attached magazines in CA.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'm kind of conflicted about it.

It just doesn't rest well with me considering how CA tramples over the 2nd Amendment, when it's citizens are concerned.
So basically what you're saying is the police should only purchase inferior weapons that put them at greater risk of being wounded or killed?

You guys just can't make it through the day without having something stupid to waste your time pizzing and moaning about. What's tomorrow's protest going to be? A national protest of some knitting commpany because they sold "tactical" pot holders to the army?

You guys seriously need to get a life.

What I'm 'basically saying', is exactly what I said.

Don't add your thoughts to mine, and call them mine. That's a bitch game.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by twofish
DD stuff is good to go. I don't get why you guys are whining about somebody running their business as they see fit. Kind of reminds me of how the libtards want "tolerance" until someone has an opinion that differs from their own.

Also, I don't see anything in the description of the rifle that you cannot own if you wish.

Spot on.

Spot wrong.

California citizens can't buy the suppressors that were part of the deal. None of the rifles they sold that department could be purchased by a normal California Citizen. Do you really think those ARs have permanently attached magazines, lack pistol grips and muzzle breaks and conform to whatever other kooky regs California citizens are supposed to comply with?

I think that's the worst part of this - the ignorance and indifference shown by gun owners.
Why would you possibly blame the Police Dept. for this situation. You and your neighbors voted the liberals into office. Pull up your big boy pants and go after them, not Daniel Defense.

My point exactly. I don't live in California and certainly have no control over the asinine things their populace chooses to adopt and limit themselves on. I do however believe that their law-enforcement should have the tools they need to do their job and blaming a company for meeting those needs is ridiculous.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You guys just can't make it through the day without having something stupid to waste your time pizzing and moaning about. What's tomorrow's protest going to be? A national protest of some knitting commpany because they sold "tactical" pot holders to the army?

You must have missed the part where BarryC was headed to California with new legislation regarding the weapons police are allowed to use. Maybe it was on CNN or Fox, I can't remember.

IC B2

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Spoken like a true serf.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So how do you feel about the Chicago police investing in new handguns when they're so restricted for the general public? Protesting their suppliers too?

If you guys want to protest everything, knock your socks off. Must be really tiring to always have that chip on your shoulder for everyone.

Daniel Defense did nothing more than submit a weapon that met the requirements of the police department, and for this they are being villified?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I believe LE should have the best equipment for the job.

And the citizens too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spoken like a true serf.

...and COMPLETE, died in the wool azzwhole.

ALWAYS putting words in other's mouths with that FREAKY chick like "so you're saying" line.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would agree with that, but I wouldn't boycott a company for meeting the requirements set forth when the Department put out the request for bids on the contract.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LE aren't citizens?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well, did you hear me say would boycott???...No.

I simply don't like it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't either. Not that I'm in the market for an overpriced AR, but if I was, this would factor into my decision.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd not send them, or any blue state, a turd.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
LE aren't citizens?

Actually I don't know, maybe some are resident aliens?

BarryC Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner
LE aren't citizens?

The officers don't own the firearms. The government does. The same government that is more than happy to throw a guy like you in jail over a bayonet lug.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Explain why the police should be handcuffed as to what they can carry because the politicians made poor decisions regarding gun control?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Spoken like a true serf.

...and COMPLETE, died in the wool azzwhole.

ALWAYS putting words in other's mouths with that FREAKY chick like "so you're saying" line.

GTC
Yeah, it obviously makes a lot of sense for the cops to be outgunned because the politician enacted strict gun control measure that we all know don't work in the first place. The nerve of those cops to think they have the right to go home to their loved ones every night.....The NERVE of DD to submit a bit for a contract that met the requirements of the bid. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Yep-I'll never buy anything off them again Laffin.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You've spent WAY to much time around girls softball.

Yer losing it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by djs
Isn't this what business is all about?

I don't like it. There has to be a line somewhere. Where is the line? What if it was ISIS?

I would have expected better from a Georgia based company.

ISIS doesn't normally use an AR15 rifle....

But when they do....they prefer Colt

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (8MMX57JS, Akhutr, ak_Rick, 9 invisible), 908 guests, and 811 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,101
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.