Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll take your response as a simple NO.
You have nothing to stand on but[hormonal] emotion. That time of the month, or that time in your life?
But your answer is just what I knew it would be,100% baseless.

You're just babbling aimlessly.
There was no "yes or no" question to be answered.
I'll take your response as a sign of your mental deficiencies.

When 50 people, plus your immediate family, tell you that you're an idiot, you might want to listen. Idiot.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by okie

Whose rights do you think are being violated?

Figure it out.
It's pretty obvious.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steelhead, it's obvious you can't read either, so you can save your childish rambling for someone who cares:

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
A few things to keep in mind: human rights are the only rights you can sue other citizens for, courts decree which rights are human rights and they change with levels of acceptable perversion, Constitutional Rights are rights granted by the government, people can infringe on Constitutional rights without recourse, and obviously, the government can too.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

Figure it out.
It's pretty obvious.

I am quite aware of who has had their rights trampled.

I simply asked you to make your expressions here a little more clear. If your expressive limits have been reached Bless your heart...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Saying you won't allow gun owners is not the same as discrimination based of sex or religion.

LGBT is not a sex, it's a perversion just as radical Islam is not a religion but a perversion of a religion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Technically, defense of the 2A is not "an immutable characteristic", such as race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, etc., as defined and decided by the SCOTUS.

A property owner ought to always have the right to deny entry or service to any person or persons of their choosing for whatever reason they determine. That is where the SCOTUS went off the tracks on the bakery case, but it applies here as well.

Of course, that doesn't prevent others from boycotting the business of an idiot or bigot and shutting it down, either, and that is the proper course of action with this bitch in Maine. She has her property and gets to make the calls as to whom she serves. Others get to make the call as to whether she does enough business to stay open. The courts need not be involved here, and ought not have been involved in the bakery case.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Steelhead, it's obvious you can't read either, so you can save your childish rambling for someone who cares:

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

So in short, what you are saying is that you're a c&nt and every woman in your family is tired of you bleeding cuny dragging all over the furniture.

GOT IT!

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

LGBT is not a sex, it's a perversion just as radical Islam is not a religion but a perversion of a religion.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by justin10mm

[Linked Image]

If you can't figure out a very clear, unambiguous statement then the problem isn't that what he said doesn't make sense (because it does) it's that you can't or won't comprehend the obvious.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JMR40
Pretty easy solution here. Show up, announce you're a gun owner and see what happens. If you're refused service sue and collect your $135,000.

So one can assume she is also refusing to allow service in her establishment to LEOs? But that's Potland so what do you expect....

It will be funny the first time some Afro Ghetto Trash walks thru the door, holds the place up and she calls the cops...

any Afro Ghetto trash with any brains will know that this lady's place is the safest place in Potland to walk in and hold up the joint....

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As long as Three Dollar Dewey's still let's me in I'll be okay in Portland.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
As long as Three Dollar Dewey's still let's me in I'll be okay in Portland.

Leave the gun, take the canolis.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Figure it out.
It's pretty obvious.

I simply asked you to make your expressions here a little more clear. If your expressive limits have been reached Bless your heart...

They are as clear as they need to be for one of average intelligence to understand.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
Pretty easy solution here. Show up, announce you're a gun owner and see what happens. If you're refused service sue and collect your $135,000.

So one can assume she is also refusing to allow service in her establishment to LEOs? But that's Potland so what do you expect....

It will be funny the first time some Afro Ghetto Trash walks thru the door, holds the place up and she calls the cops...

any Afro Ghetto trash with any brains will know that this lady's place is the safest place in Potland to walk in and hold up the joint....

Just because LEO's sometimes use those guns in the course of performing their duties doesn't necessarily mean they "condone" them or own them personally.

There's no way she can enforce it anyway, so it's really a waste of energy to get your panties in a wad over it all.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Seafire

Just because LEO's sometimes use those guns in the course of performing their duties doesn't necessarily mean they "condone" them or own them personally.

There's no way she can enforce it anyway, so it's really a waste of energy to get your panties in a wad over it all.

Pretty much.

Just like gun free Zone signs. The only person who will find out I'm carryin, is going to have more to worry about....for a very short time

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE
gun owners are not a protected class.

Now get to the back of the bus....

Told you before. Gun Owners are the new negroes....

Society demonized cigarette smokers to the point that it is now part of the social conscience. They are working on doing the same with gun owners.

Last edited by ingwe; 08/01/16.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Saying you won't allow gun owners is not the same as discrimination based of sex or religion.

Islam is a religion. You have been sucked in to the left's lie. Read all about it in their book. The vast majority of Muslim are like the vast majority of Christians. They claim the name, but don't obey their Rule Book.[b][/b]

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Typical lost sheep.

How would the numbers compare,

Deaths per year by AR-15 - vs - Deaths per year by AIDS.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

Figure it out.
It's pretty obvious.

They are as clear as they need to be for one of average intelligence to understand.

Scotus got the Sweet cakes decision wrong.

Your wrong in believing there is no discrimination by the lady who is against AR owners. That discrimination is is just as real and blatant as Sweet Cakes was toward the militant LGBT couple.

I personally am an equal opportunity discriminator and believe that the LGBT's should be discriminated against just as equally as the AR owners and business owners can choose who they want to do business with.

The only real difference is queers are a protected class and AR owners aren't. I believe that neither class should be protected as one class far outnumbers the other and through the element 82 option can protect itself quite well.

I also am thoroughly convinced that you are a d#$k with ears...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

642 members (007FJ, 12savage, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1936M71, 69 invisible), 2,096 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,908
Posts18,479,434
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.