Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Why are people scared to shoot? I logged 60,000 yards on Saturday evening. Pretty easy to sort out the bullschit when you personally test variables yourself...

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Raider,

It's your Imagination,so feel free to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in speaking matter of fhuqking factly in the flesh...mainly because facts fhuqking matter. Hint.

Funnier than fhuqk,how Reality reliably collides with your FANTASY. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

obama2,

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least you get to read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that when you use yourself as a barometer of evaluation,the only thing you can muster is oblivious HILARITY. What do you "do" for a "living" again and be sure to "quantify" the "manliness"? Mebbe someone will take pity and leave you a $.50 tip as they take their order from you,at the Drive-thru. Laughing!

Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,for being able to bask in the sanctity of "knowing" some Flatlanding Peckerpole "cutters",to "substantiate" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Mebbe peench some pics,to add even more humor?!? Laughing!

You STUPID Fhuqkers insult yourselves,by using your Imaginations to Pretend you "know" what in the fhuqk you are TRYING to talk about. Hint. Only you,can keep you...from saying something fhuqking STUPID,you Whining Do NOTHING Kchunt and it's hilarious that you can't even "do" that! Re-Hint.

VERY good call to wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue and relish in being a Brokedick Turd Polisher,as opposed to trying to muse ANY of the wares cited,in the firsthand.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot! May I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,so as to connect all dots and keep things in your price range. Laughing!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

MagnumDoosh,

'Tis a fascinating and compelling "Testimony" that your Imagination and Pretend seems so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the optics and rifle platform you were REALLY "wringing out"...because that will be funnier than fhuqk too! Hell,I prolly don't even know who "Frank" is either. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are engrossed in my every word and fabulous pixel. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

It sure as fhuqk ain't like you are going to step Outdoors and "do" something. For context,be sure to quantify the last decade you punched a tag,reflect upon those "particulars" and feel free to Lie as you must,Plagiarize as you do and unleash the full "power" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. Looking forward to the "pics"!

I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Art,

I've always liked Chris.

After The Alamo,you'd think Texans would get ONE fhuqking thing right and though it took more than a fhuqking while...Chris done just that.

One needn't even order in Spanish.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Dipstick is obviously "special". Hopefully he has always either pulled out or used really good protection when dipping his stick. Would hate to think of any of his "special" spawn swimming around telling us all how "special" they are. Because they must be- because dipstick seems like an awesome dad and role model.

Keep slinging your "special" brand of chit. Actually, on second thought, for all concerned you should not. Go off and slither to your "special" place that your mind lives in, and keep your "special" sauce all to yourself.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You like thinking about other men having sex? Wtf? You got a secret bro?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'223,

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Unfortunately for me, someone quoted you (and I had to read your poorly written, misspelled, grammar free diatribe), you incredibly STUPID, lying cùnt. I was shooting a box that was 3 mil per side; Had been for years. Frank, the owner of Sniper's Hide, the guy who banned your sorry ass forever, told me that I needed to increase the size of the box to 10 mils per side. He told me 3 mils per side was not enough to reveal any problems with turret tracking and rtz. The situation wasn't your fabricated accusation of me relying on the account of somebody told somebody 3rd and 4th hand information. That's your version of what occurred and you, again, were wrong. So, you can fùck off and die. It would make the planet a better place to be if you're not on it, you fùck faced little alsakan pygmy cùnt.

Stick owns you... if you are going to put him on ignore and keep him on ignore you actually have to ignore him.

And it still cracks me up that so many call him names based on his height! He is not that short and you using the terms simply means you find that a worthy point to insult someone over... hardly an adult action.

Having only met him once for a few minutes in a random moment in the Anchorage airport I have not seen much of him, but I am guessing he would not hesitate to call bullschit and I doubt many would be dumb enough to try something... anything...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Art,

It's none of your business. So, I'll just ignore you too. You can check by trying to PM me...you'll be on ignore.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ahhh..that's better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now that is funny! Not as funny as your asyndeton, but funny none the less.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Now that is funny! Not as funny as your asyndeton, but funny none the less.

Since you're on "ignore" I'll quote so he can have something to get upset about.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Baaaa Baaaa Baaaa....

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaa

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The retardation runs deep on this one.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
OK, It's none of my business either, so while you're at it, go ahead and put me on your imaginary pretend ingnore as well. Hint. +P++

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seafire
but hey Paul, sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday.... So Belated Happy Birthday, hope it was a good one my friend.

Thanks ..... Been on holidays the last two weeks. One week on PEI and the last 5 days on Ont with family. Put on 3200kms in the last 5 days, half of which was yesterday. Good to be home and back on the couch. smile

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Have I missed out here. Picked up a new bird dog this past week, so hands are full getting ready for the fall. I'm guessing this one has been off topic for a while, but sure its an interesting read.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
kenjs1 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Congrats on the new dog. What did you get?

You didn't miss much..... worth mentioning.

You did have one member questioning the strength of your repeat-ability test. Evidently it doesn't past sniper standards or somesuch. Perhaps you could stretch it out further?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Congrats on the new dog. What did you get?

You didn't miss much..... worth mentioning.

You did have one member questioning the strength of your repeat-ability test. Evidently it doesn't past sniper standards or somesuch. Perhaps you could stretch it out further?

Wirehaird Pointing Griffon, and shes a work horse. Love some upland and waterfowl hunting...and its almost time.

I think I did see someone call that out. I'm wondering if they know that was my personal use right before a hunting trip? The testing that the Tract developers did, let alone the testing requirements set by Tract for the factory, are incredible.

I couldn't even imagine the amount of ammunition expended in the years of development and testing before the first scopes came out of the factory. Let alone the testing machines used by the optics factory to simulate the forces on scopes. I'll try to get some actual hard numbers on that from Jon.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
All that testing and nobody questioned only 50 moa of elevation, and a reticle with no wind holds. Sounds like some serious trigger time...

PS, good choice going with 1" tubes...lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
All that testing and nobody questioned only 50 moa of elevation, and a reticle with no wind holds. Sounds like some serious trigger time...

PS, good choice going with 1" tubes...lol

That's because most people don't need it to kill stuff, and never have.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Unsure if it was brought up before, in what nation are TRACT products manufactured? Japan? Philippines? Germany? Mexico? USA? China? Austria? Hungary?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,964
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.