Hop To
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
All that testing and nobody questioned only 50 moa of elevation, and a reticle with no wind holds. Sounds like some serious trigger time...

PS, good choice going with 1" tubes...lol

That's because most people don't need it to kill stuff, and never have.

Then why market it as a "great long-range hunting scope"?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Unsure if it was brought up before, in what nation are TRACT products manufactured? Japan? Philippines? Germany? Mexico? USA? China? Austria? Hungary?

Toric and Tekoa Binocular coming out of Kamakura in japan,

Toric, Tekoa, and Turion scopes coming out of light Optical in Japan

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Cool.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
All that testing and nobody questioned only 50 moa of elevation, and a reticle with no wind holds. Sounds like some serious trigger time...

Ask them. not me. I could care less what they call it, how they market it, etc.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

Ask them. not me. I could care less what they call it, how they market it, etc.

Yet you defend it...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I can't defend it because I've never seen one. What I do know is that it's pretty ignorant for anyone to pass judgement on anything they've never seen or used, regardless of the product.

IF they are anything like the Toric binocular, then they are exceptionally high quality, well made, etc. I can offer that up via personal experience with the binocs.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I don't need to buy junk, to prove its junk. Says so right in the description...

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
One mans trash is another mans treasure

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'd just like to go on record and say I have never owned one of these POS.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Redfields Rule.

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by deflave
I'd just like to go on record and say I have never owned one of these POS.

Dave

I put it down in your record.........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
obama 2,

Any luck in trying to be the first Do NOTHING Kchunt,to Whine herself happy? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

Has anyone let you touch their chainsaw? Laughing! You never did cite your "manly" vocation and I "wonder" why?!? LAUGHING!

Got mosta the Mail cracked open and that as per always,mandates an initial R&D Day,to see WTF and sort new wares out in extrapolation to knowed quantities. Initial findings ain't very "suplizing" thus far.

[Linked Image]

Geissele's suck ass...pass the single stage CMC and the ilk. Slash always does nice thangs in the Buffer World and his Tree Oh Not So Great HEAVY Bitch(10 oz) is skookum,as is the Wolff spring. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Primal Rights got a scald on their AICS 6BR mag conversion kits. No thang to shorten the spring and spacer,so as to drive 'em in 5-rounders. They should be offering dedicated 5rd conversion kits,by the end of the month. Google it.

The Xtreme Hard Gear RXS chassis is a fhuqking PEACH. Much prefer it's fore ergo's to the LSS and the bipod stud suits my preferences. like most everything,the mag latch is too proud and not of enough spring rate,but I prolly have a hacksaw and a 'nother spring or two. I'll drop a few mags,cuss the bitch and make it right this evening. Hint. Google it.

Hadta do a slight slice/dice on the Hogue to marry the grip to same,but hardly "daunting". Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Initial thunk was to build a 6BR of modest length/contour for the newest Chassis and I'll stay that course. No-turn Lapooey,8" or better and 105 magfed Smooches don't suck. Hint. Google it.

Tossed a PN S/S SM 1-9" 3-grooved 243AI Safe Queen in there for a Test Drive,to knock some of the new offa the bitch. You know how fun Warp Speed 105's are. Hey wait...no you fhuqking do NOT. Laughing! Google it. Hint.

Mused a coupla butt stock options,but defaulted RSS,because I dig how hard they lock and stay put. The BR will wear 2pc inclined bases and another 40MOA ala 'Horn rings. The 243AI and 105's at 3225fps do nice thangs with the 80MOA remaining on the flat Reupold DD's and the 18 more on the windshield..which is the 1900yd line easily. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Need to run several Iphone 6s remotes through the wringer,to see WTF and which is the most reliable. Impetus being solo jaunts and conjoining the Reupold MK4 Gen2 67180 Spotter with the Phone Skope adapter and get some nice kill footage,upon some Splendid Beasties. Weather is of course gonna take a low ceiling schit,but that's hardly "suplizing". Hint. Google it.

Always nice to throw a peenched Gas Block in the garbage and go set screw instead(though I prefer taper pins). The Troy Baby Man Steel Bitch was a nice fit on the 1-7" 5R SAAMI 243Win Krunchenticker's .750" shoulder. I look for a leetle gain in Precision and a reduction in cyclic rate due the increased mass of a 10oz Slash,will make trace/impact even easier to catch. Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Thought I had ordered more scopes too and will haveta backtrack Emails to see WTF. The 6X MQ still has no answer for Utility and you'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the hilarious delusions concocted by your Imagination and it's Pretend. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...Oooopsie! too fhuqking late!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'223,

The Paper Hat Brigade's opening and closing move,is to start cramming things in their mouths and ass. Bless her heart.

Keep that attitude up while stating facts and you just might get Imaginary Pretend Ignored!

Laughing!..................

Sitka',

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!

The boys have been tipping over some rather nice Bucks while I was at work and they saw peeled velvet in July,which is a fhuqking first for me. I just cain't bring myself to kill Good 'Un's while they are still in the Velvet growing and am hoping to see some hard horns through the fog tomorrow.

Thus far it's been a 105 Show with 270,6BR,6XC and 243AI doing the work.

I just unlimbered my Montucky Six Twat-Six,to contend vicious winds and though it sure the fhuqk ain't "fair",it is a pleasure to schlep and put into service.

Film at 11:00..............

MagnumDoosh,

On the average,just how long does it take for your Imaginary Pretend Ignore to become "real" to you? Congratulations?!?

For some reason,you never did cite the last decade in which you punched a tag...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Trevor,

Do tell about the "incredible" round count and "years of testing" that went into these pieces of fhuqking schit. I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

When you shoot 1" and 2" "Tests",is the satisfaction lineal in nature? Is a 2" "Test" twice as "satisfying" as a 1" "Test" and exactly what in your opinion,are you fhuqking "Testing" with that STUPIDITY?!? Spare NO "details". LAUGHING!

It'd be funnier than fhuqk to record a conference call with you and "The Genius" at the helm,doing your BEST,as you tried to talk out your asses and LIE even more,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

kenjs',

The counter Jockey "only" missed EVERYTHING that makes a LR scope tick,as did you. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Raider,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you "think" the rest of the World is fraught with your Incredible STUPIDITY,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

That you cain't cypher what do what,in regards to POA/POI intersections,is side splittin laughter,because I know you are simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt.

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Mebbe mention yet again,that you "don't care" and reiterate how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,you Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

'Ammo,

Stupidity is NEVER smart.

Hint.................

'flave,

If they was viable by design,I'd happily throw a dart at the board if only in the interest of R&D. However,by literal design,they bring NOTHING to the table for a riflescope's SOLE fhuqking purpose and that is to steer boolits.

I do getta kick outta the Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks trying to convince themselves,that botching ALL facets of POA/POI intersections,is a "viable" approach...especially in Texas.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'17,

In The Day,Redfield fixed glass fared fairly well. Tracking and zero retention weren't great,but better than a bunch of others. If you gunned 'em on 100yd paper,extrapolated their mannerisms and applied it to dope,one could limp along somewhat,if it weren't on a Boomer.

Tract is TOTALLY devoid a first fhuqking clue and this thread is EPIC hilarity,because the DUMB Fhuqks "think" they do!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
obama 2,

Any luck in trying to be the first Do NOTHING Kchunt,to Whine herself happy? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

Has anyone let you touch their chainsaw? Laughing! You never did cite your "manly" vocation and I "wonder" why?!? LAUGHING!

Got mosta the Mail cracked open and that as per always,mandates an initial R&D Day,to see WTF and sort new wares out in extrapolation to knowed quantities. Initial findings ain't very "suplizing" thus far.

[Linked Image]

Geissele's suck ass...pass the single stage CMC and the ilk. Slash always does nice thangs in the Buffer World and his Tree Oh Not So Great HEAVY Bitch(10 oz) is skookum,as is the Wolff spring. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Primal Rights got a scald on their AICS 6BR mag conversion kits. No thang to shorten the spring and spacer,so as to drive 'em in 5-rounders. They should be offering dedicated 5rd conversion kits,by the end of the month. Google it.

The Xtreme Hard Gear RXS chassis is a fhuqking PEACH. Much prefer it's fore ergo's to the LSS and the bipod stud suits my preferences. like most everything,the mag latch is too proud and not of enough spring rate,but I prolly have a hacksaw and a 'nother spring or two. I'll drop a few mags,cuss the bitch and make it right this evening. Hint. Google it.

Hadta do a slight slice/dice on the Hogue to marry the grip to same,but hardly "daunting". Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Initial thunk was to build a 6BR of modest length/contour for the newest Chassis and I'll stay that course. No-turn Lapooey,8" or better and 105 magfed Smooches don't suck. Hint. Google it.

Tossed a PN S/S SM 1-9" 3-grooved 243AI Safe Queen in there for a Test Drive,to knock some of the new offa the bitch. You know how fun Warp Speed 105's are. Hey wait...no you fhuqking do NOT. Laughing! Google it. Hint.

Mused a coupla butt stock options,but defaulted RSS,because I dig how hard they lock and stay put. The BR will wear 2pc inclined bases and another 40MOA ala 'Horn rings. The 243AI and 105's at 3225fps do nice thangs with the 80MOA remaining on the flat Reupold DD's and the 18 more on the windshield..which is the 1900yd line easily. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Need to run several Iphone 6s remotes through the wringer,to see WTF and which is the most reliable. Impetus being solo jaunts and conjoining the Reupold MK4 Gen2 67180 Spotter with the Phone Skope adapter and get some nice kill footage,upon some Splendid Beasties. Weather is of course gonna take a low ceiling schit,but that's hardly "suplizing". Hint. Google it.

Always nice to throw a peenched Gas Block in the garbage and go set screw instead(though I prefer taper pins). The Troy Baby Man Steel Bitch was a nice fit on the 1-7" 5R SAAMI 243Win Krunchenticker's .750" shoulder. I look for a leetle gain in Precision and a reduction in cyclic rate due the increased mass of a 10oz Slash,will make trace/impact even easier to catch. Hint. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Thought I had ordered more scopes too and will haveta backtrack Emails to see WTF. The 6X MQ still has no answer for Utility and you'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Looking forward to your next Whine and the hilarious delusions concocted by your Imagination and it's Pretend. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt...Oooopsie! too fhuqking late!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'223,

The Paper Hat Brigade's opening and closing move,is to start cramming things in their mouths and ass. Bless her heart.

Keep that attitude up while stating facts and you just might get Imaginary Pretend Ignored!

Sitka',

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!

The boys have been tipping over some rather nice Bucks while I was at work and they saw peeled velvet in July,which is a fhuqking first for me. I just cain't bring myself to kill Good 'Un's while they are still in the Velvet growing and am hoping to see some hard horns through the fog tomorrow.

Thus far it's been a 105 Show with 270,6BR,6XC and 243AI doing the work.

I just unlimbered my Montucky Six Twat-Six,to contend vicious winds and though it sure the fhuqk ain't "fair",it is a pleasure to schlep and put into service.

Film at 11:00..............

MagnumDoosh,

On the average,just how long does it take for your Imaginary Pretend Ignore to become "real" to you? Congratulations?!?

For some reason,you never did cite the last decade in which you punched a tag...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Trevor,

Do tell about the "incredible" round count and "years of testing" that went into these pieces of fhuqking schit. I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

When you shoot 1" and 2" "Tests",is the satisfaction lineal in nature? Is a 2" "Test" twice as "satisfying" as a 1" "Test" and exactly what in your opinion,are you fhuqking "Testing" with that STUPIDITY?!? Spare NO "details". LAUGHING!

It'd be funnier than fhuqk to record a conference call with you and "The Genius" at the helm,doing your BEST,as you tried to talk out your asses and LIE even more,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.....................

kenjs',

The counter Jockey "only" missed EVERYTHING that makes a LR scope tick,as did you. Congratulations?!?

In fairness however,you do suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'Raider,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you "think" the rest of the World is fraught with your Incredible STUPIDITY,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

That you cain't cypher what do what,in regards to POA/POI intersections,is side splittin laughter,because I know you are simply doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt.

The Texas Version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Mebbe mention yet again,that you "don't care" and reiterate how "real" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,you Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

'Ammo,

Stupidity is NEVER smart.

Hint.................

'flave,

If they was viable by design,I'd happily throw a dart at the board if only in the interest of R&D. However,by literal design,they bring NOTHING to the table for a riflescope's SOLE fhuqking purpose and that is to steer boolits.

I do getta kick outta the Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks trying to convince themselves,that botching ALL facets of POA/POI intersections,is a "viable" approach...especially in Texas.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'17,

In The Day,Redfield fixed glass fared fairly well. Tracking and zero retention weren't great,but better than a bunch of others. If you gunned 'em on 100yd paper,extrapolated their mannerisms and applied it to dope,one could limp along somewhat,if it weren't on a Boomer.

Tract is TOTALLY devoid a first fhuqking clue and this thread is EPIC hilarity,because the DUMB Fhuqks "think" they do!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

Lawrence, congrats on being the first dummy to post a pic with rolls on his wrist!! Is that a slope thang?? Beating it like it owes you $$$???

I'm Laffin and crying soooo [bleep] hard!!! Wow +++ P

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'223,

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Unfortunately for me, someone quoted you (and I had to read your poorly written, misspelled, grammar free diatribe), you incredibly STUPID, lying cùnt. I was shooting a box that was 3 mil per side; Had been for years. Frank, the owner of Sniper's Hide, the guy who banned your sorry ass forever, told me that I needed to increase the size of the box to 10 mils per side. He told me 3 mils per side was not enough to reveal any problems with turret tracking and rtz. The situation wasn't your fabricated accusation of me relying on the account of somebody told somebody 3rd and 4th hand information. That's your version of what occurred and you, again, were wrong. So, you can fùck off and die. It would make the planet a better place to be if you're not on it, you fùck faced little alsakan pygmy cùnt.

Stick owns you... if you are going to put him on ignore and keep him on ignore you actually have to ignore him.

And it still cracks me up that so many call him names based on his height! He is not that short and you using the terms simply means you find that a worthy point to insult someone over... hardly an adult action.

Having only met him once for a few minutes in a random moment in the Anchorage airport I have not seen much of him, but I am guessing he would not hesitate to call bullschit and I doubt many would be dumb enough to try something... anything...

Sitka, once again, you are a bald face lying phuqce.... is 5'6" short??? 3 minutes will tell ya if a guy is a bad man??? You Alaskans are a special kinda stupid for sure...Luck....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
LMFAO. Alaska has a big fckn shortage of tuff guys apparently. wrist fat wow maybe some calorie counting could be of use. Poor SUGAR TITS.
JUD NO BEAR BUT BUCKS EVERY WHERE. Bear in the AM.

Sugar tits tell dirty Dave hi from me once he comes out of your bed room. Oh [bleep] I'm rolling I'm laughing so hard.
5'6" is tall. whistle for a chick. laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Art, poor dumb sitka donkey, don't even ask how I know for a fact what a sawed off rat turf Larry is..... he simply knows.... grin

You poor stupid cull Alaskans......

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No one is tough on the Internet.

Some are very undignified though.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You suck a mean ass... Go back over to araig and ask your dumb questions...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How very "exciting" that beer went on sale last night,so The Turd Polishers could "afford" to imbide. Google it. Congratulations?!?

At least now you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks can say you've "seen" a Slash Buffer,amongst a host of other mainstays beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunts.

Quite a "surprise" give or fhuqking take,that the ceiling came crashin' down overnight and isstill fallin'. Ain't it a hoot,that lookin' out my front door is as close as you'll come to going Outdoors and doin' sumptin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Initial recon at the end of the driveway a coupla hunnert feet from the coffee pot,was a dry run...with no Splendid Beasties on full display. Woulda caught a Salmon leapin' in the front yard,but wouldn't want to horn you Whining Kchunts up even more. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

About the right amount of wind(sub gale) to dabble Boolit Engleesh and the air damptitude is always handy for catching trace. Cleeped a coupla coils on a certain 5R 1-7" SAAMI 243Win Krunchenticker's ejector,so brass lays by in a tidy pile,with a leetle assist from the 10 oz buffer's damptitude. Google it. Laughing!

Couldn't miss 10" steel at the 880yd line with the 105 Self Shucker yesterday,though in fairness the winds were steady right at 15mph and that isn't asking much from said platform. The Geissele SSA-E is a miserable bitch and cain't begin to hang with a single stage CMC,so I'll haveta poke a Flat Bitch in there for satisfaction. Google it. Laughing!

Very GOOD call to refrain all things regarding The Rifle and The Outdoors...which was very "surprising". Laughing!

Bless your hearts,you "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and you gals really "know" your stuff. I'm always torn on which is funnier,your Whine or the Excuses?!? Decisions...decisions.

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and following my lead,is the only fhuqking "move" you've got.

(Addendum: for the couple/few who ACTUALLY shoot)

Flogged on the XTREME HARDCORE GEAR RX-S Chassis,purty goodly yesterday,while wearing the aforementioned PN fastaloo 243AI 105 Launcher mettle. Pun be intended.

I knowed going in,that I'd fhuqking HATE the OEM issued mag latch and that bore lotsa fruit in initial Hunchtitude and subsequent Confirmtitude. Tripped the bitch unwantonly multiple times,due both mag latch length and the remiss Springititude. That's standard fare and I cain't think of anything DBM,which I do not resculpt the latch and respring as absolute minimums. Hint.

Anywhoo...no thang to take it where I wished,which is to preclude a mag EVER coming out,unless I REALLY want it to.

As shipped.

[Linked Image]

As perfected,with secondary spring riding inside the OEM supplied one in tandem.

[Linked Image]

She'll happily digest a KungFu 'lug and sole critique is that I'd prefer to have the logo embossed on the starboard side,because I like my dope on the port. Handy to have 1900yd dope laying in wait(you'd have to bolt 3 Turdics together to come close to that erector travel),with 800yd hasty Beaver Dope in the ocular. Cain't decide how to best contend that,but will assuredly cypher sumptin'.

The MDT LSS got a latch chop/re-spring too,as such things is a given. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The #3-ish (Rem Mag Sporter) High RPM Mike Rock 18" fluted spout is a great Chassis Blueprint,in that it balances/handles well and will still happily launch 75A-Max at 3100fps+ from it's .378" boltface. Google it. Laughing!

The Shilen 2oz trigger is a nice place to be and with the side bolt release,I was all too fhuqking happy to toss the Big Green OEM safety/bolt release in the garbage some time ago. I'll replicate same in a no-turn 6BR 105 Launcher,to compliment my "long" barreled 20" no-turn 6BR Montucky 105 Launcher.

I reckon I'll be killing Bucks with it,as it's a right proper Killing Machine.

GOOD Talk and it's always hilarious to "empower" The Do NOTHING Gang to give 'er a whirl. Now they can say they've "seen" said wares and have some fresh pics to swipe. Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey Larry while I understand you live on a Rez , you should try taking care of your place a little better, it's called pride of ownership, too much for a mudshark lover????...... Laffin
[Linked Image]
Oooooops !!!!
[Linked Image]

It's you imagination and pretend, but once again, good [bleep] is never on sale... Hint
[Linked Image]

Note the countertops you brokedick welfare recipient...... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 16 of 27 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,027
Posts18,500,540
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.