Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here ya go Larry , you take pics of geese at work, I take pics of squirrels.... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Any moles up that way, or did all the gut eaters and meth heads eat em all?? Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I notice you yap about that worthless Rez bred wannabe lab quite frequently... Here's what a real lab looks like, if only for conversation ... Haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your favorite animal on the way to work the other day, I phone 6, google it !!!!..... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poor poor stupid Larry , you've spent years worrying and critiquing other folks wares via the www, what a waste of time and energy.... That Alaska life must be hoppin to offord the luxury of 10's of thousands of posts of bitching and whinning.....

Here ya go, rasco, RAR combo, killin sumbitch... You've been led to water... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
How very "exciting" that beer went on sale last night,so The Turd Polishers could "afford" to imbide. Google it. Congratulations?!?

At least now you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks can say you've "seen" a Slash Buffer,amongst a host of other mainstays beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...you "lucky" kchunts.

Quite a "surprise" give or fhuqking take,that the ceiling came crashin' down overnight and isstill fallin'. Ain't it a hoot,that lookin' out my front door is as close as you'll come to going Outdoors and doin' sumptin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Initial recon at the end of the driveway a coupla hunnert feet from the coffee pot,was a dry run...with no Splendid Beasties on full display. Woulda caught a Salmon leapin' in the front yard,but wouldn't want to horn you Whining Kchunts up even more. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

About the right amount of wind(sub gale) to dabble Boolit Engleesh and the air damptitude is always handy for catching trace. Cleeped a coupla coils on a certain 5R 1-7" SAAMI 243Win Krunchenticker's ejector,so brass lays by in a tidy pile,with a leetle assist from the 10 oz buffer's damptitude. Google it. Laughing!

Couldn't miss 10" steel at the 880yd line with the 105 Self Shucker yesterday,though in fairness the winds were steady right at 15mph and that isn't asking much from said platform. The Geissele SSA-E is a miserable bitch and cain't begin to hang with a single stage CMC,so I'll haveta poke a Flat Bitch in there for satisfaction. Google it. Laughing!

Very GOOD call to refrain all things regarding The Rifle and The Outdoors...which was very "surprising". Laughing!

Bless your hearts,you "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and you gals really "know" your stuff. I'm always torn on which is funnier,your Whine or the Excuses?!? Decisions...decisions.

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and following my lead,is the only fhuqking "move" you've got.

Laughing!..................

(Addendum: for the couple/few who ACTUALLY shoot)

Flogged on the XTREME HARDCORE GEAR RX-S Chassis,purty goodly yesterday,while wearing the aforementioned PN fastaloo 243AI 105 Launcher mettle. Pun be intended.

I knowed going in,that I'd fhuqking HATE the OEM issued mag latch and that bore lotsa fruit in initial Hunchtitude and subsequent Confirmtitude. Tripped the bitch unwantonly multiple times,due both mag latch length and the remiss Springititude. That's standard fare and I cain't think of anything DBM,which I do not resculpt the latch and respring as absolute minimums. Hint.

Anywhoo...no thang to take it where I wished,which is to preclude a mag EVER coming out,unless I REALLY want it to.

As shipped.

[Linked Image]

As perfected,with secondary spring riding inside the OEM supplied one in tandem.

[Linked Image]

She'll happily digest a KungFu 'lug and sole critique is that I'd prefer to have the logo embossed on the starboard side,because I like my dope on the port. Handy to have 1900yd dope laying in wait(you'd have to bolt 3 Turdics together to come close to that erector travel),with 800yd hasty Beaver Dope in the ocular. Cain't decide how to best contend that,but will assuredly cypher sumptin'.

The MDT LSS got a latch chop/re-spring too,as such things is a given. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The #3-ish (Rem Mag Sporter) High RPM Mike Rock 18" fluted spout is a great Chassis Blueprint,in that it balances/handles well and will still happily launch 75A-Max at 3100fps+ from it's .378" boltface. Google it. Laughing!

The Shilen 2oz trigger is a nice place to be and with the side bolt release,I was all too fhuqking happy to toss the Big Green OEM safety/bolt release in the garbage some time ago. I'll replicate same in a no-turn 6BR 105 Launcher,to compliment my "long" barreled 20" no-turn 6BR Montucky 105 Launcher.

I reckon I'll be killing Bucks with it,as it's a right proper Killing Machine.

GOOD Talk and it's always hilarious to "empower" The Do NOTHING Gang to give 'er a whirl. Now they can say they've "seen" said wares and have some fresh pics to swipe. Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00.................

Ewwwwww 3100 with a 75!!????? Wow such stellar performance !!! Laffin

I don't think anyone care about the stupid chassis bullshit. Hint..... Or the "baby br" or your "270", or "pinky", or any of your Schitt for that matter... Hint rehint blah blah blah..... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wtf kinda carpet is that?? A rug?? Jesus Christ sell a couple of those POS and get your old lady some decent Schitt you phuquing cull!!!!.... Wow

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Got badass dope on the this'n!!! I'm betting it'll draw blood a time or 3 this year, wood, blued, horsehair , retro glass and all, with that beeg turret... Wanna bet?? Grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This has to be one of the worst off track threads I've seen.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Picnic lunch.

[Linked Image]

Pretty good two weeks of sitting on my couch sheds done and twelve cord in drying.

[Linked Image]

Ps the trigger is nails. Maybe those obese fingers and loosing feeling from the poor diabetic circulation is more to blame than the hard wear.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 08/06/16.
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dre
This has to be one of the worst off track threads I've seen.

Ya just giving the Alaskan cull back what he dishes out... His minions gave up years ago, but Larry still feels inclined to be a kcunt. Good luck to the optics company, I hope it's successful....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fredrica, was that crab previously frozen???? Alaska is the ONLY place with fresh seafood..... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Judman
You suck a mean ass... Go back over to araig and ask your dumb questions...

Well at least you're paying attention. You could at least accommodate me with some dumb answers.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm not sure it was laying in the ditch I was collecting aluminum cans in. LOL WILLAPA BAY YUM.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ain't it funnier than [bleep] the only elk you'll see, besides your imagination and pretend are right out my Backdoor, daily..... Laffin

[Linked Image]

Btw, [bleep] your "ceiling"..... Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I tend to figure Schitt out on my own, it's worked perty handily.... Hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
I'm not sure it was laying in the ditch I was collecting aluminum cans in. LOL WILLAPA BAY YUM.

Nice taking my Taj Mahal down to north cove next weekend, gonna spend the last 2 weeks fishing willipa bay. I had to beg to find someone with a boat to take me and the ol lady fishin!!! Lmfao!! I'll need to search for cans too so I can pitch in for bait and fuel!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

One of these oh wait two showed up this week, note I can sell my cans because these bad ADR have 20 Moa tucked in side and the shims are not needed. Plus on a 30 Moa base the puke 50 blaa bllaa bla !!!

On more growth spurt and the fishing knight will be 5'6". [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 08/06/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some 5 year old but, frozen, bbq'd with hardcore carnivore black...
[Linked Image]

Food bank had some extry!!! Lmfao

Poor poor stupid Larry

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
LOL, Fuzzy Elk w/ a Fuz x fuz rack.

Last edited by smokinggun; 08/06/16.
Page 17 of 27 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.