Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Dear BEEG stick, I just picked this up the other day, is this a wildcat? Where can I buy ammo? Is this a centerfire round? What kind of boolits would you reccomend ? Is stainless better than CM? Will the fluting effect accuracy? How often do I clean the barrel? How do you reccomend barrel break in?
[Linked Image]

Thank you, Jud

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love flip flops...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I wear slippers around the house. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You must be a do nothing couchhound kcunt like me???? Lmao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dallas airport, the TSA twit swabbed my gun case for.........gun powder.

God bless Texas...

Spend 5 days there every Feb. And wouldn't miss it for anything. Good people, good food, good time all around hunting pigs and fishing for gar.

I agree, dale Howe , GW among others are solid folks...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Judman
You must be a do nothing couchhound kcunt like me???? Lmao
Yup. grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha! It don't suck!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nope,it don't. Gonna take a .270 out this evening and scare a few jackrabbits with it. Even tote along a S&W M&P .22lr.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice. Fun practice

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Headed to tug boat Annie's for prime rib yum

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can you stop by Home Depot and see if they'll ship counter tops to the Rez once I raise enough $$$ in the go fund me Larry M account??? Thanks Freddy

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Can you stop by Home Depot and see if they'll ship counter tops to the Rez once I raise enough $$$ in the go fund me Larry M account??? Thanks Freddy

Guy at Home Depot said they have not carried the white trash ball washer color patterns in years.

[Linked Image]

Took a pic of the store as I left Sugar wrists that's the place to buy nice chit for your house you can say you know too now you useless fckn cull.
Dog shooter223 I guess your boyfriend might like nice house wears as well so you can note and apply as needed.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/07/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Holy Schitt I'm crying !!... Lmfao

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Dallas airport, the TSA twit swabbed my gun case for.........gun powder.

God bless Texas...

Spend 5 days there every Feb. And wouldn't miss it for anything. Good people, good food, good time all around hunting pigs and fishing for gar.

If I had to live in Virginia, the underside of my yam bag would look good.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh my...The Boozy Bromance DUMB Fhuqk Fest continues,in it's "vaunted" run for who gets to wear the Tiara. Congratulations?!? Google it.

I gotta kick outta The Brokedick Turd Polishers "using" "all" their wares,on their "hard charging" "Adventures".

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors. Still MUCH prefer GL3's to GLX's and pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors. Fhuqk CM. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oopsie! It happens,when one actually USES wares in The Outdoors...there wouldn't have been any CM left,though this rifle was only (4) days old. That's like 25yrs of "use" to you CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The 6mm Rem AI is an EPIC piece of fhuqking schit. Oopsie! Ask me how I KNOW?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness mine was a POS SS/ Shilen,but that do not have anything to do with boolits/COAL nor brass quality. Mebbe THE Clueless Kchunt will take a stab at the platform the Goat Fhuqk is built upon,muse COAL,twist,throating and boolits...to obliviously knock it out of the fhuqking Park even further? Nawwwwwww,she KNOWS better than to even "try". Laughing!

Fhuqk Geissele. Oopsie! Ask me how I KNOW?!? I hear good thangs about magfed 243Win 105 Hornie HPBT Salami Smooches at 2910fps. Someone on this Board was hotter than fhuqk with one yesterday at the 1000+ yard line. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Groovin' on The Pavement Pounding "critique",by THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,who are hilariously mired in their "abilities","means" and "comprehension". Fortunately for them,Imagination and Pretend are priced within their budget...the "LUCKY" kchunts. Laughing!

Now you gals be CERTAIN to "tell" me more and flaunt them Insecurities and Delusoins some more!

If only in fairness,I reckon I couldn't click my heels with much more than 400lbs on my back...unless I of course wanted to. Mainly because I can. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Rough & Tumble Bitches heed them stoplights,as you race to Bed Bath and Beyond,to garner more "experience".

Bless your hearts...you Whining Kchunts.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'223,

MagnumDoosh,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk...only you and JeffZero would wade in with sumptin' somebody told somebody,in regards to sumptin' you've NEVER even seen or touched,as a formulation for your "critique". Congratulations?!?

Is there NO end to your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery?!?

Wow +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Just a quick question Larry... isn't SWFA a Texas company?

wink

Unfortunately for me, someone quoted you (and I had to read your poorly written, misspelled, grammar free diatribe), you incredibly STUPID, lying cùnt. I was shooting a box that was 3 mil per side; Had been for years. Frank, the owner of Sniper's Hide, the guy who banned your sorry ass forever, told me that I needed to increase the size of the box to 10 mils per side. He told me 3 mils per side was not enough to reveal any problems with turret tracking and rtz. The situation wasn't your fabricated accusation of me relying on the account of somebody told somebody 3rd and 4th hand information. That's your version of what occurred and you, again, were wrong. So, you can fùck off and die. It would make the planet a better place to be if you're not on it, you fùck faced little alsakan pygmy cùnt.

Stick owns you... if you are going to put him on ignore and keep him on ignore you actually have to ignore him.

And it still cracks me up that so many call him names based on his height! He is not that short and you using the terms simply means you find that a worthy point to insult someone over... hardly an adult action.

Having only met him once for a few minutes in a random moment in the Anchorage airport I have not seen much of him, but I am guessing he would not hesitate to call bullschit and I doubt many would be dumb enough to try something... anything...

Sitka, once again, you are a bald face lying phuqce.... is 5'6" short??? 3 minutes will tell ya if a guy is a bad man??? You Alaskans are a special kinda stupid for sure...Luck....

Wow! Throw a little tampon in there and get on with your day!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Art, poor dumb sitka donkey, don't even ask how I know for a fact what a sawed off rat turf Larry is..... he simply knows.... grin

You poor stupid cull Alaskans......

Could be I gave him stature points for knowing what he talks about...

You, same points available, but obviously lost.

Congrats!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
400lbs??? Haha you bald face lying phuque!!! Lmfao I'm crying!!!..... I suppose it's a 7'r too huh??? You dumb [bleep] Oregon transplants sure know how to lie... Caint bullshit the players dummy!!..... Haha

What kinda a fish is that? I'd simply be ashamed to take a pic of a soreback..

I'm just playing on hunch here, but I don't think I'll be disappointed in the 6 AI , as I am a killer, not a "shooter"... Not surpring you've got rusted rings, any stupid sonafabitch that lays a rifle in a creek to snap a pic of a flossed soreback deserves to have his Schitt rust. You proven time and again posting pics of house, trucks, rifles and boats that you're simply too lazy to take care of/maintain possessions, thinking it shows the city slickers that you're a high baller, in reality it shows what a ignorant lazy kchunt you are.... Keep posting, you're doing great BEEG stick!!!! Phuquing cull....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Art, poor dumb sitka donkey, don't even ask how I know for a fact what a sawed off rat turf Larry is..... he simply knows.... grin

You poor stupid cull Alaskans......

Could be I gave him stature points for knowing what he talks about...

You, same points available, but obviously lost.

Congrats!

Sooooo, your says your lying??? You tell the www you gave him satire points because "you" think he know what he's talking???? Holy Christ dummy, please delete that!! Wtf is wrong with some of Alaskans??? Lmfao geez

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits you lying fat pos. You must be doing hover shoe RD photo shop BS is classic. Closest you have ever came to picking up 400 pound is the time you big fckn mouth was full of food and you stood up. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Spring%20Fling/IMG_0923.jpg

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]. Alaksa badAzz wait dumbazz. You suck at life almost as much as the douche bags that believe your stupid 2500yards with a 6x45 and 700 everyday with a 22 LR.

Let's not for get the day you let momma take the old bath towels off the kitchen cabinets and put up new ones. Bet she was really happy 😂

Last edited by fredIII; 08/08/16.
Page 22 of 27 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 007FJ, 51 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,039
Posts18,500,735
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.