Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
It's not the lady, her husband, or the the spear so much as the camera, and the publishing of what the camera did which is the problem here. Her failure to understand that suggests a (common) disconnect between freedom and responsibility.

Klikitarik;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust this finds you and your fine family well.

In Campfire parlance to what you've written - "this". wink

All the best to you all this fall Klik.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All the best back at you, Dwayne. (Good, safe success - however you define it- in all your fall pursuits!)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Trapping with legholds is legal in most states.

Should I make a youtube video of the procedures involved, and expect Under Armor to continue sponsorship after I post said video on YouTube?

Give me a fugking break. Nobody even knew spear hunting in North America EXISTED until this stupid f a g g o t and his do-nothing khgunt of a wife decided to affix a Go-Pro to a fugking spear.

And now I'm supposed to GAF that Under Armor isn't going to keep writing them checks? Under Armor made no admonishments to the hunting community. Under Armor has and will continue to endorse dozens of hunters. They simply chose to stop endorsing this pair of clown shoes.

As would I.

Clark

All that being said, Under Armor is for f ag g ots anyways. I mean honestly, who wears their schite?

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

All that being said, Under Armor is for f ag g ots anyways. I mean honestly, who wears their schite?

You tried to but you determined you were too fat to do so.

Reality Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You tried to but you determined you were too fat to do so.

Reality Dave

LMAO, guess I stuck a nerve eh?

I've never been one to worship trendy brands of clothes. To each their own....

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the spastic contortions after taking an animal is what turns me off. same as the goofy prancing around after a touch down .
as far as taking a bear with a spear i see nothing wrong with that. my ancestors practiced that here for thousands of years , was a great way to control our population growth.
worked most of the time but when it didn't it made space for someone more proficient.

Last edited by deerstalker; 08/21/16.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Everybody needs to step back for a second and regroup.

And I'm not just saying that because I happen to be on UA Pro-Staff(both upland and big game...).

I'm saying that because we as hunters need to unite as one.

Just because spearing a bear and then posting it on social media gives us 'normal' hunters a very poor imaage, doesn't mean that we all still can't loose a few inches off the ol' beer belly and slip into the latest form fitting, super stealthy UA camo pattern.

And now that we've teamed up with Scent Lok this chit is about to get real.....

Real deadly that is....

#UABUCKNASTY

Feel free to hit me up on Facebook!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
[quote=Klikitarik]It's not the lady, her husband, or the the spear so much as the camera, and the publishing of what the camera did which is the problem here. Her failure to understand that suggests a (common) disconnect between freedom and responsibility. [/quote

Agreed,[bleep] morons.lmfao

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Everybody needs to step back for a second and regroup.

And I'm not just saying that because I happen to be on UA Pro-Staff(both upland and big game...).

I'm saying that because we as hunters need to unite as one.

Just because spearing a bear and then posting it on social media gives us 'normal' hunters a very poor imaage, doesn't mean that we all still can't loose a few inches off the ol' beer belly and slip into the latest form fitting, super stealthy UA camo pattern.

And now that we've teamed up with Scent Lok this chit is about to get real.....

Real deadly that is....

#UABUCKNASTY

Feel free to hit me up on Facebook!

Bucknasty, you have inspired me. You took Clarke's hurtful tirade (all he had to do was admit he digs trendy clothes with cool brand names) and made it positive. Will your ScentLok be good enough to absorb pickled eggs and saurkraut farts?

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BroGruff, you will be amazed at the scent holding abilities and overall scent holding capacity of the all new Scent Lok series.

In your case I'd go with the Quick Lok series men's under garments. Designed specifically for sudden(and powerful) flatulence.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
REHOV: KA'UFMAN 2
TEL AVIV-YAFO, 68012
Israel
+972-3-5193744 (Phone)

www.deltagalil.com

October 2013 Summary: Delta Galil Industries Ltd is an Israel-based company that is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of intimate apparel and socks for men, women, and children. The Company is also engaged in the development, design, manufacture and marketing of children's wear. Its products include women's intimate apparel, including panties, brassieres, and sleepwear, as well as seamless garments such as shapewear and sportswear; men's undergarments; socks in formal, sports, and casual styles, and kids products in sports and every day styles. The Company's customers include retail chains such as Wal-Mart, Target, Victoria's Secret, Marks & Spencer, JC Penney, Kohl's, Hema and Lulu-Lemon, as well as brands which include, among others, Nike, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Maidenform, Tommy Hilfiger, Spanx, Under Armor and Triumph. The Company also sells its products under franchised brands.

http://www.apparelsearch.com/financial/stocks/wholesale/delta_galil_industries.htm

Last edited by joken2; 08/21/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wear UA stuff, although I find some of it extremely overpriced. I get cold easily, and their products work well for me. What they did was simply a business decision, and the guilty party may very well have violated the terms of their contract as far as I know. We live in a era in which it seems that all the 40 and under age group seems to think they have an obligation to put everything they do on social media for the world to see. I'd be willing to bet that the hunter who speared the bear couldn't wait to show all his buddies what a brave and daring thing he had done, and probably never gave a second thought to offending anyone. Sharing everything they do is just second nature to all the Facebook and smartphone junkies.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LMAO, guess I stuck a nerve eh?

I've never been one to worship trendy brands of clothes. To each their own....

Fact: You're too fat to wear the Under Armor you were gifted.

Fact: You've too much Israeli in your DNA to buy your own Under Armor that would fit so you could actually test it.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
silk and wool work better than UA ever did for us, and it doesn't stink like UA does after the first use....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You took Clarke's hurtful tirade (all he had to do was admit he digs trendy clothes with cool brand names) and made it positive.

I determine what is, and is not trendy.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm too dumb to figure out how to work a go-pro and certainly don't know how to make a Youtube video so I'll probably never be in this situation, but I will NEVER apologize or try to hide from the anti's the fact that I am hunting something legally.

There's folks out there who think hunting with anything other than a longbow or atlatl or whatever other weirdo homemade "primitive" weapon you can dream up is unethical. If those folks said posting any video of a rifle killed critter makes us look bad, would everyone here follow suit?

Give the anti's an inch, they'll take my dick length. Don't apologize for or hide ANY legal hunting, but also don't go out of your way to give them ammo.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I'm too dumb to figure out how to work a go-pro and certainly don't know how to make a Youtube video so I'll probably never be in this situation, but I will NEVER apologize or try to hide from the anti's the fact that I am hunting something legally.

There's folks out there who think hunting with anything other than a longbow or atlatl or whatever other weirdo homemade "primitive" weapon you can dream up is unethical. If those folks said posting any video of a rifle killed critter makes us look bad, would everyone here follow suit?

Give the anti's an inch, they'll take my dick length. Don't apologize for or hide ANY legal hunting, but also don't go out of your way to give them ammo.

Feel free to sponsor this dynamic duo.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rost495
silk and wool work better than UA ever did for us, and it doesn't stink like UA does after the first use....

Try washing it.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Feel free to sponsor this dynamic duo.

Dave

LOL. No kidding.

Who wouldn't want to hunt with the guy? grin
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BGG and Flave used to be in really awesome shape.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6 invisible), 1,415 guests, and 835 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,510
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.