Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by andrews1958
Has anyone tried calling him? I thought I read in an earlier post that he was going to start answering calls regularly starting last Monday since his equipment and others new items were in place. I called him just recently and we had a good talk..

Robert knew how to talk and make phone calls before the new project ever was thought of....when the phone rang he just chose to answer the calls that he knew were not over due builds....

Not sure how he thought all the owners of the way over due builds would just sit back and wait forever without saying anything!

GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Has anyone tried calling him? I thought I read in an earlier post that he was going to start answering calls regularly starting last Monday since his equipment and others new items were in place. I called him just recently and we had a good talk..

Robert knew how to talk and make phone calls before the new project ever was thought of....when the phone rang he just chose to answer the calls that he knew were not over due builds....

Not sure how he thought all the owners of the way over due builds would just sit back and wait forever without saying anything!

Especially in this day and age of forums, social media, etc. Communication is easier than ever, and can be good or bad for you. If his product is as good as people say it is, just some communication on his part would have prevented a whole lot of bad stuff being said about him that easily show up on a google search.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Steelhead

You have the calling thing backwards. The pig farmer should be making the calls.

So you're trying to imply the guy running a professional business holding fists full of cash is reponsible to communicate to customers about unexpected/expected delays in work orders? Chit.....

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Especially in this day and age of forums, social media, etc. Communication is easier than ever, and can be good or bad for you. If his product is as good as people say it is, just some communication on his part would have prevented a whole lot of bad stuff being said about him that easily show up on a google search.

I agree

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The guys in here constantly complaining probably still squat to take a pizz.I hear you drone on and on about how awful Robert is but alas, not a damn peep with regards to where your candy asses has sent your rifles to. Target pics? Some people just like to rattle to hear their selves talk. Here's the thing, I have had custom builds from Smiths from all over for me for benchrest, tactical, F-class, etc etc. I was Always chasing the carrot. To date, NONE can build a stick to shoot w/what Robert builds. Let me say it again, NONE!!!! Here's the thing about burning your bridges, when you're on the outside looking in it just plain sucks watching the accuracy party carry on without you. EVERY Biz has growing pains and Roberts is no different. Personally, I will always be a loyal Gradous rifle owner and end user. Let me know how those .5 to 3/4 '' at best MOA groups are working out for ya. You guys don't deserve a Gradous build but I suspect you'll get exactly what you deserve in the end though.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
^^^^^^^^

I'm tired of the crying manginas too. Amen. Move on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit
The guys in here constantly complaining probably still squat to take a pizz.I hear you drone on and on about how awful Robert is but alas, not a damn peep with regards to where your candy asses has sent your rifles to. Target pics? Some people just like to rattle to hear their selves talk. Here's the thing, I have had custom builds from Smiths from all over for me for benchrest, tactical, F-class, etc etc. I was Always chasing the carrot. To date, NONE can build a stick to shoot w/what Robert builds. Let me say it again, NONE!!!! Here's the thing about burning your bridges, when you're on the outside looking in it just plain sucks watching the accuracy party carry on without you. EVERY Biz has growing pains and Roberts is no different. Personally, I will always be a loyal Gradous rifle owner and end user. Let me know how those .5 to 3/4 '' at best MOA groups are working out for ya. You guys don't deserve a Gradous build but I suspect you'll get exactly what you deserve in the end though.

[Linked Image]

Yep - no one can hang with him.

Me

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Please post pics of all of your custom builds from the aforementioned list you just supplied.

Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

Yep - no one can hang with him.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not claiming no one can build a rifle that is as good as someone - you are. I simply posted that apparently many do.

The only whiners here are the RG nuttlickers who can't understand that their guy is this go around's Jeff Hicks. No more, no less.

Me

747 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Daddy Rabbit READ the chart. Numbers don't lie. RG is ONE of the best, but there are many! Correct load development for any rifle is another factor.I am very pleased with my RG rifle after I developed a load for it and we settled our bump in the road and moved on. Also I would be specific to which people on this list squatt or are candy asses. If you think we fit that category here in rural central Texas bring your ass down here and the matter can be further discussed.

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
So i am wondering how many people have requested their parts back recently and actually received them? Or will they sit in the back room
for the rainy day fund?

Last edited by JBO69; 09/03/16.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I was Always chasing the carrot. To date, NONE can build a stick to shoot w/what Robert builds.

Here's another carrot for you to chase. Though I doubt this stick will shoot what you like.

[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Lol

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 747
Daddy Rabbit READ the chart. Numbers don't lie. RG is ONE of the best, but there are many! Correct load development for any rifle is another factor.I am very pleased with my RG rifle after I developed a load for it and we settled our bump in the road and moved on. Also I would be specific to which people on this list squatt or are candy asses. If you think we fit that category here in rural central Texas bring your ass down here and the matter can be further discussed.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I was Always chasing the carrot. To date, NONE can build a stick to shoot w/what Robert builds.

Here's another carrot for you to chase. Though I doubt this stick will shoot what you like.

[Linked Image]

Pretty sad....

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Not sad, but funny as fu-k! laugh

If your daddy calls you and you dont answer, you're gonna get a knot slapped on your head.

If you call your dog and he doesn't come, he will be disciplined.

If a man has thousands of dollars of my money and parts and wont answer the phone, he's gonna get knots on his head for my trouble!

It's simply about respect!

The turd polishers in this thread can spin it any way they choose.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 747

In all probability, that chart simply reflects how "well known" the smith is. Geroge Gardner shoots the rifles his shop builds in competition...great for name recognition.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

[Linked Image]

Pretty sad....

Let me guess, your moral compass is stuck on south.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Not sad, but funny as fu-k! laugh

If your daddy calls you and you dont answer, you're gonna get a knot slapped on your head.

If you call your dog and he doesn't come, he will be disciplined.

If a man has thousands of dollars of my money and parts and wont answer the phone, he's gonna get knots on his head for my trouble!

It's simply about respect!

The turd polishers in this thread can spin it any way they choose.

Exactly! I am surprised some of the people Gradous put the screw on haven't been down to discuss things with him.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

BULLSCHITT! Gradous isn't the only man who can build an accurate rifle.

At this very moment I can go put my hand on three different custom rifles than will shoot well into the low .2' and .3's MOA consistently out to 500 yards and I didn't have to spend thousands of dollars or wait multiple years to get any of them.

Last edited by hillbillybear; 09/04/16.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,436
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.