Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
bump

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Pretty incredible. Especially the part about Putin.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks! That really was a great read.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thanks for posting. Thank God we had a real leader that day, instead of a islam\abettor we have now.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Wow...what a story....long read but worth it. Thanks for posting.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Very interesting. Thanks.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Thank God our great Leader got through that terrible day OK.
So that, a few months later, he could make the decision that, since we were attacked by Muslims from Saudi Arabia, we should invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.

Great work, Mr. Bush. You committed the worst foreign policy blunder in American history.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I hate books, ever since graduating college in 1985. When I went to work offshore in the Caspian Sea where TV or internet was not available my wife bought me a Kindle and loaded his book, Decision Points, among others. It was a good read.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM
I hate books, ever since graduating college in 1985. When I went to work offshore in the Caspian Sea where TV or internet was not available my wife bought me a Kindle and loaded his book, Decision Points, among others. It was a good read.

Decent ghostwriters are vetted for purpose.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
So that, a few months later, he could make the decision that, since we were attacked by Muslims from Saudi Arabia, we should invade Iraq, which had nothing to do with 9/11.

Great work, Mr. Bush. You committed the worst foreign policy blunder in American history.

Saddam Hussein had to go. He had crossed many red lines and he had to go. He should have been removed in the first war.
Bush had bipartisan support in Congress including Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Harry Reid.
He had a joint resolution of support from Congress after spending a year trying to get the U.N. off their sorry ass.
He had large support in the media and two-thirds of the American people.
Saddam Hussein had to go.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Great read, thank you for posting this!!! President Bush displaying leadership skills. We haven't seen this in 7 1/2 years!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

He had crossed many red lines and he had to go.

Had to go?

Perhaps.

But that phooker had not a goddam thing to do with 9/11...

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Bowsinger, that is where you, and Dick Cheney, and the Neocons are so terribly wrong.

Saddam was a bad guy. Dictator. Murdered his own people.
But, he kept the lid on Muslim terrorists. His secret police captured and executed any Muslim terrorist radical.

No Al Quaeda or ISIS in Iraq while he was in power.
Also, Saddam was a counter force to our number one boogeyman, Iran.
He fought a long war against Iran and killed 200,000 Iranian troops.
Saddam was a stabilizing force in the Middle East.

Since Genius Boy Bush killed Saddam, ISIS has now taken control in Iraq.
Don't bore me with blaming Obama for the rise of ISIS in Iraq, once Bush had killed Saddam it was all over, unless we kept 100,000 troops there, indefinetly, it was only a matter of time until Muslim radicals took over in that Godforsaken country.

George Bush was a disaster for my country and I am not singing The Star Spangled Banner when I hear what he did, or didn't do, on 9/11.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks for posting that.

I'll second the "great read"!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bowsinger, that is where you, and Dick Cheney, and the Neocons are so terribly wrong.

But, he kept the lid on Muslim terrorists. His secret police captured and executed any Muslim terrorist radical.

Don't bore me with blaming Obama for the rise of ISIS in Iraq, once Bush had killed Saddam it was all over, unless we kept 100,000 troops there, indefinetly, it was only a matter of time until Muslim radicals took over in that Godforsaken country.

George Bush was a disaster for my country and I am not singing The Star Spangled Banner when I hear what he did, or didn't do, on 9/11.

Saddam supported any and all terrorist who he perceived as helping him. Suicide bomber's families received about $50,000 per boom.
Who needs terrorists when Saddam invaded four counties on his own? And took their oil.
Who needs terrorists when Saddam gassed and killed tens of thousands of his own people?

Saddam was a bigger threat to that region than anybody who has come along since.

What kind of unimaginable Mid-East mess would we have with both Hussein and Obama still around?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you for the link

And thank you President Bush.......

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Saddam supported any and all terrorist who he perceived as helping him. Suicide bomber's families received about $50,000 per boom.
Who needs terrorists when Saddam invaded four counties on his own? And took their oil.
Who needs terrorists when Saddam gassed and killed tens of thousands of his own people?

Saddam was a bigger threat to that region than anybody who has come along since.

What kind of unimaginable Mid-East mess would we have with both Hussein and Obama still around?

“We will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." — President George W. Bush, September 20, 2001

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

“We will pursue nations that provide aid or safe haven to terrorism. Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." — President George W. Bush, September 20, 2001

Per usual, The House of Saud gives many thanks!

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Saddam Hussein had to go. He had crossed many red lines and he had to go. He should have been removed in the first war.
Bush had bipartisan support in Congress including Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Harry Reid.
He had a joint resolution of support from Congress after spending a year trying to get the U.N. off their sorry ass.
He had large support in the media and two-thirds of the American people.

Not to mention the WMD we KNOW Saddam had but subsequent disappeared prior to our invasion or later in the fog of war. Documented use of gas against Kurds and others. Found tons of yellow cake U by our troops, who when they went back to retrieve several days later, found it gone. Probably to Syria.

Bush's "blunder" is nothing compared to O' bummers handling of ME since. The difference between a competent President and one totally out of his depth, if not much worse.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 37 invisible), 1,818 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,412
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.