Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." — President George W. Bush, September 20, 2001[/b]

lol

*Except* for Saudi Arabia.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime." — President George W. Bush, September 20, 2001[/b]

lol

*Except* for Saudi Arabia.

Uh yeah. Duh. What was it, 15-18 of the 19 total hijackers were Sauds?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bush and his neocon cronies are evil idiots ! You can hire all all the best ghost writers you want to fool the morons but the bottom line is he failed to prevent the 9/11 attacks and he destabilized the middle east over oil contracts for his family and cronies. Saddam and Iraq had been neutered by his father and was no threat to the United States or our allies. He failed to secure Afghanistan before stripping units to prepare for the Iraq invasion which led to Osama bin Laden escaping Torra Borra when we had to rely on local militia to secure the area. Probably even more important to our future in Afghanistan was that Mullah Omar was with him. If we had killed the political and spiritual leader of the Taliban while driving them from power and devoted the proper level of troops to stabalize and completely control the country the might not be a world wide jihad. Of course there was no oil in Afghanistan , only enemies of the United States , so Bush short changed the Afghanistan war to chase control of oil and spread the neocon stupidity that democracy would save the Muslim savages. Syria and Iraq today are a direct consequence of the Bush/neocon hubris. Libya is all on Clinton/Obama , a neocon and an another idiot.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 09/10/16.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hard to get rid of a hornets nest without stirring up and killing some hornets

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the bottom line is he failed to prevent the 9/11 attacks

There's recently been a more than adequate supply of idiotic text available here,...but Mister yours above takes the cake.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
the bottom line is he failed to prevent the 9/11 attacks

There's recently been a more than adequate supply of idiotic text available here,...but Mister yours above takes the cake.

GTC

There were plenty of missed opportunities to prevent the attacks. Islamic terrorist were not a priority at the beginning of the Bush administration. His Clinton appointed terror czar couldn't get an appointment to even talk to Bush and make the case that Islamic terrorist were the real threat not the imploding Russians. It's hard to tell who had a worse foreign policy , Bush or Obama. Both are completely incompetent for different reasons but both a disaster for our country.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm not a big George Bush fan for his years post 9/11

but that day he was a leader.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
....and the "Clinton appointed terror czar" and his minions were the clowns that let the Sauds in and KNEW what they were training for, too
...weren't they ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

There were plenty of missed opportunities to prevent the attacks. Islamic terrorist were not a priority at the beginning of the Bush administration. His Clinton appointed terror czar couldn't get an appointment to even talk to Bush and make the case that Islamic terrorist were the real threat not the imploding Russians. It's hard to tell who had a worse foreign policy , Bush or Obama. Both are completely incompetent for different reasons but both a disaster for our country.

"Plenty of opportunities" in the first 6 months of a new administration? Might want to brush up on your timelines. The terrorists had been in the country since 2000 and the later arrivers got here in early 2001. I'm not sure what you think then Governor Bush was going to do.

I love how people bitch that we did it all wrong. Invariably they are people who didn't have to risk anything and are just comfortable sitting back and throwing rocks. I haven't been happy with a president since Reagan but given the scope of the job and understanding how many competing interests there are and how much control a president really has, both the Bush's did fine.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Every time I hear "neocon", it's always attached to an idiot spewing it..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What a load of horse sheit, the GOP allowed the Saudi's to fly a bunch of Terrorist supporter back home when their was meant to be a total No Fly period.

Looks like the GOP are working overtime to repaint history now that the Courts are allowing Civil Case against the Saudi's to progress.

George bush may think he cut the snakes head off LOL but it regrew in Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, Lybia, hell the list is long.

A complete disaster of a War based upon lies.....WMD my ass !

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 61 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.