Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yes, but cross, you aint got tha down payment.

By that do you mean he doesn't have enough for a down payment for this Yellow Avalanche?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...s/9193461/AWESOME_AVALANCHE_for_sale_Can

Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US! ( maybe a LITTLE Hyperbole.... smile ) but true in my opinion. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Year model is 2003 but looks, runs and rides like much newer. Slight lift kit (leveling only) in the front to level it and accomodate bigger aggressive tires, 11.5x33x16's. Bright Yellow with black body armour and custom shiny black 16x8 wheels. Almost brand new set of TOYO Mud Terrain tires, 10 ply AND a full set of Hankook mud and snow tires with double studs AND siping come with it! Z-71 package means that in addition to 4WD you get a limited slip differential and skid plates. BOSE surround sound system, 6 disk CD changer, Heated Leather seats with adjustable lumbar pads on both front seats, 12 way electric adjustments, all of the compute gizmos and tracking systems, this truck is a lot like my old (miss this one) Caddilac CTS but with very good off road and bad weather capabilities and safety. ALSO, I had a custom winch added to the rear compartment for help in loading ORV's, motorcycles, other large heavy loads. Was a handy device when I first bought the truck and was doing more outdoor stuff. 204,000 miles on it, but 99% of that was my business use when I was an active Estate planner and travelling over the Blues all the time to places like Enterprise, up into Wenatchee etc at all times. In addition, I had a brand new, zero miles Chevrolet/GM Crate motor installed BY GM MECHANICS three years ago at the 164,000 mile point. Valves and lifters were getting noisy so a new complete motor went in. This Motor only has 40,000 mi on it. Transmission, motor and differentials all changed over to Ams Oil full Synthetic oils and lubricants. Perfect maintenence, upkeep etc. Since I bought it in 2009 with 94,000 miles on it. This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby. But I think I need a full size Diesel truck now. $8995/offer, can consider shootin irons as partial trade if that will help you buy this truck. Have clean and clear title, never salvaged, never wrecked. Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer. This is the truck that Rattler, Asphaltangel and I all took to Tennesee and back. Zero glitches that trip, and if you want to buy it and have it delivered to Upper Maine or NY or Florida, I will drive it there and will have zero difficulty on that trip as far as the vehicle is concerned. $8995/offer, can take a couple of guns as partial trade if that will help you.

I tried to post up some photos, but it seems like photobuckets page or site is down and out right now. I will try to post pictures later in the day, assuming photobucket gets back on line soon.

PM me for some cell phone pics or other questions, details etc.

This is a truly great truck. Comfortable, reliable x 1000 and very off road capable all at the same time. I don't need the winch, off road capability etc. any longer. I hope this one goes to a good home.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
AS,

You are wrong…. Again!

This is what you posted: “

“Unlike Ringman, you are dishonest in your reading of the words on the paper.

Here God explicitly states that Nebuchadnezzar would completely sack and destroy the city of Tyre and that Tyre's land would never be built upon again. However, this never occurred. After a 13-year siege, Tyre compromised with Nebuchadnezzar[wp] and accepted his authority without being destroyed. Despite being conquered and razed by Alexander the Great 240 years later,[2] Tyre still exists today.”

No, I am not dishonest in “my reading of the words on paper.” Go back and read it for yourself. Don’t take some other atheist site’s take on it. Read it for yourself. See what it says, not what some dimwit contortionist says about it. I don’t think you even read it. If you did and still make that statement you have a reading comprehension problem or you are the one that is dishonest.

So, read it and come back to me on this. We’ll see if you can get it right.

Further, would you have us believe that the prophecies against Tyre were against the ground and the bricks and the roads or against the evil city-state?

Tyre the great city-state, is no longer in existence but the rubble of it is. Was Great Tyre destroyed? Yes. Did Ezekiel prophesy correctly? Yes.

The answer remains yes for all but the overly zealous anti-god contortionists.

If a fisherman built a hut on that site would God’s prophecy against Tyre be seen as unfulfilled? Well, for the blind man, maybe it would make sense.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
If we scratched up a few bucks,...and offered em', just to see you STFU, go AWAY....

....would you ?

GTC

Wouldn't give her the sweat off my balls let alone money, just put the douche bag on ignore, works for me. I don't understand why people even respond to these trolls in the first place, if they were met with silence every time they post their crap they would eventually give up and take their sorry a s s e s elsewhere.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Time to have a look at where you get your funding yet, John ?
...you know it's all there,a damned interesting bio, too.

...lemme re-phrase, a somewhat damning bio.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by TF49
AS,

You are wrong…. Again!

Here God explicitly states that Nebuchadnezzar would completely sack and destroy the city of Tyre and that Tyre's land would never be built upon again. However, this never occurred. After a 13-year siege, Tyre compromised with Nebuchadnezzar[wp] and accepted his authority without being destroyed. Despite being conquered and razed by Alexander the Great 240 years later,[2] Tyre still exists today.”

No, I am not dishonest in “my reading of the words on paper.” Go back and read it for yourself. Don’t take some other atheist site’s take on it. Read it for yourself. See what it says, not what some dimwit contortionist says about it. I don’t think you even read it. If you did and still make that statement you have a reading comprehension problem or you are the one that is dishonest.

Further, would you have us believe that the prophecies against Tyre were against the ground and the bricks and the roads or against the evil city-state?

Tyre the great city-state, is no longer in existence but the rubble of it is. Was Great Tyre destroyed? Yes. Did Ezekiel prophesy correctly? Yes.

If a fisherman built a hut on that site would God’s prophecy against Tyre be seen as unfulfilled? Well, for the blind man, maybe it would make sense.

Read the words on the page, in the context in which it was written, and it simply didn't happen.

If it's ambiguous, it's not a prophecy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

What?! We're in agreement.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nope, it is very clear. I still don't think you read it yourself.

The passage clearly tells what Neb will do and then switches to the first person, ie God. It goes on to tell what God will do to finish the destruction of Tyre. There are two actors in the passage; one is Neb and the other is God.

It is not ambiguous but you either don't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
AS,

You are wrong…. Again!

Read the words on the page, in the context in which it was written, and it simply didn't happen.

So, what about the fisherman's hut? I guess in your mind that proves the prophecy as failed. Correct?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Nope, it is very clear.....

.....It is not ambiguous but you either don't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

Consider:

1. Would not Biblical prophecy that is not ambiguous be antithetical to God's desire to be believed in by Faith alone?.

2. Is it not a Christian tenant that Faith is the only ticket to salvation?

3. Would not a Biblical prophecy, that is unambiguous and inerrant and thus prove God, seriously undermine the overarching underpinnings of Christianity?

4. God spoke in ambiguity on purpose.

5. Ambiguity is proof of the Christian God.

6. QED

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by carbon12

.....It is not ambiguous but you either don't see it or refuse to acknowledge it.

Consider:

1. Would not Biblical prophecy that is not ambiguous be antithetical to God's desire to be believed in by Faith alone?.

3. Would not a Biblical prophecy, that is unambiguous and inerrant and thus prove God, seriously undermine the overarching underpinnings of Christianity?

6. QED

I've got to get to work, but I will play for a little while.

In your point #1, you state that it is God's desire to be believed in by faith alone. I do not believe this is correct at all. One can believe in God and have not a faith that brings salvation. Without going to find all the verses, I will say that, in general, most Christians would report that a belief in God comes first, then a sense of accountability to God and then one finds faith to accept the salvation offered through Jesus.

Until we can reach some sort of understanding on this, it is fruitless to pursue your other line of reasoning.

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Consider:

6. QED

I've got to get to work, but I will play for a little while.

In your point #1, you state that it is God's desire to be believed in by faith alone. I do not believe this is correct at all. One can believe in God and have not a faith that brings salvation. Without going to find all the verses, I will say that, in general, most Christians would report that a belief in God comes first, then a sense of accountability to God and then one finds faith to accept the salvation offered through Jesus.

Until we can reach some sort of understanding on this, it is fruitless to pursue your other line of reasoning.

Swoosh.

Post was a spoof, son.

Arguing prophecy is only worth the entertainment.

I would have thought *undermine the overarching underpinnings* a dead give-a-way.

Last edited by carbon12; 09/22/16. Reason: uuuurrrpp
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How can we find out if God exists?

Elect Hillary and see if Armageddon comes.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
If we scratched up a few bucks,...and offered em', just to see you STFU, go AWAY....

....would you ?

GTC

Wouldn't give her the sweat off my balls let alone money, just put the douche bag on ignore, works for me. I don't understand why people even respond to these trolls in the first place, if they were met with silence every time they post their crap they would eventually give up and take their sorry a s s e s elsewhere.

OK. You start...now.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

By that do you mean he doesn't have enough for a down payment for this Yellow Avalanche?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...s/9193461/AWESOME_AVALANCHE_for_sale_Can

Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US! ( maybe a LITTLE Hyperbole.... smile ) but true in my opinion. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Year model is 2003 but looks, runs and rides like much newer. Slight lift kit (leveling only) in the front to level it and accomodate bigger aggressive tires, 11.5x33x16's. Bright Yellow with black body armour and custom shiny black 16x8 wheels. Almost brand new set of TOYO Mud Terrain tires, 10 ply AND a full set of Hankook mud and snow tires with double studs AND siping come with it! Z-71 package means that in addition to 4WD you get a limited slip differential and skid plates. BOSE surround sound system, 6 disk CD changer, Heated Leather seats with adjustable lumbar pads on both front seats, 12 way electric adjustments, all of the compute gizmos and tracking systems, this truck is a lot like my old (miss this one) Caddilac CTS but with very good off road and bad weather capabilities and safety. ALSO, I had a custom winch added to the rear compartment for help in loading ORV's, motorcycles, other large heavy loads. Was a handy device when I first bought the truck and was doing more outdoor stuff. 204,000 miles on it, but 99% of that was my business use when I was an active Estate planner and travelling over the Blues all the time to places like Enterprise, up into Wenatchee etc at all times. In addition, I had a brand new, zero miles Chevrolet/GM Crate motor installed BY GM MECHANICS three years ago at the 164,000 mile point. Valves and lifters were getting noisy so a new complete motor went in. This Motor only has 40,000 mi on it. Transmission, motor and differentials all changed over to Ams Oil full Synthetic oils and lubricants. Perfect maintenence, upkeep etc. Since I bought it in 2009 with 94,000 miles on it. This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby. But I think I need a full size Diesel truck now. $8995/offer, can consider shootin irons as partial trade if that will help you buy this truck. Have clean and clear title, never salvaged, never wrecked. Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer. This is the truck that Rattler, Asphaltangel and I all took to Tennesee and back. Zero glitches that trip, and if you want to buy it and have it delivered to Upper Maine or NY or Florida, I will drive it there and will have zero difficulty on that trip as far as the vehicle is concerned. $8995/offer, can take a couple of guns as partial trade if that will help you.

I tried to post up some photos, but it seems like photobuckets page or site is down and out right now. I will try to post pictures later in the day, assuming photobucket gets back on line soon.

PM me for some cell phone pics or other questions, details etc.

This is a truly great truck. Comfortable, reliable x 1000 and very off road capable all at the same time. I don't need the winch, off road capability etc. any longer. I hope this one goes to a good home.

Maybe you and cross would like to put up some money to cover the bet your mouth is making? Would you let curdog or ringman if he is agreeable, to hold the bet?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
You both seem pretty sure of yourselves, regarding me and Him. Why dont we just antee up and see how certain you two are in your beliefs?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/16.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Surely your blasphemy as to me being someone other than who I am would be more certain than your blasphemy as to Jesus Christ, who has a fairly famous book showing the accuracy of prophecy concerning him.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Historically you have appeared to be a pretty smart, if somewhat dishonest, atheist. Perhaps its time to put the dick to the first idea.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Give a fool enough rope....

Granted, AS, it took a long rope.

The Lord fulfills the fruit of my lips.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Consider:

6. QED

There is not evidence, therefore God exists??

Sure, makes perfect sense, grin

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You both seem pretty sure of yourselves, regarding me and Him. Why dont we just antee up and see how certain you two are in your beliefs?

I was just using a running joke to call you a huckster.

You've just proved good evidence for that.

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (270cowboy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 50 invisible), 1,682 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,126
Posts18,523,060
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.