GOD....had a plan!

He put Blacks in Africa!

He put Caucasians in Europe!

The 'Age of Mobility' screwed us!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Robert White.. I send the Christian Newsome story out on a weekly basis ..

those Fn animals are still being fed by the way and worse has been done..Brittany Drexel incident took place not far from a small farm I own..

Its insanity.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Agreed. Time to stand behind our Cops and Military.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by JJHACK
Are we here in America headed down the path of abandoning the big cities and ghettos to just let the blacks in these areas run the area as they see fit? Thousands of people being shot in Chicago, Baltimore, and DC etc. Cops in these cities have no hope of helping them because as soon as they do, they are viewed as the problem not the only solution!

Not a bad idea actually.

All the BLM movement (aided by the current administration and MSM) is really accomplishing at this point is forcing people to pick sides.

The problem with this is it's risky. Besides the fact that the people who least support BLM are also the heaviest armed, by and large the people picking the BLM side are not the people who grow the food, maintain the water reservoirs, and operate the large power generating stations.

For example - what if one day the fine Upstate New Yorkers who run the Delaware Aqueduct just decided "eff it, we're done," and hit the power switch on the way out.

Or maybe all the Wisconsin dairy farmers decide to dump their milk for a week.

Or maybe the Palo Verde power plant operators think they hear a funny noise and need to shut 'er down for a week or 2.

The thing these BLM clowns will never realize is no matter how bad they think they have it, they are trapped in a gilded cage with no way out. So threatening and/or pissing off the people who supply that cage with it's basic necessities is not a winning strategy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Listen to Jim. We don't want the US become a Third World chithole. HRC will make it so. This IS the most important election of YOUR lifetime. bank on it.

Not to mention, "they" want to nationalize the police.

Federal control over every police force in the nation.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't disagree with Jim, but I think there is something more fundamental going on.

It seems that there really is a huge moral divide in that in some communities, and society is basically breaking down.

I come from a fairly typical white working to middle class background. The area I live is pretty much trouble free and what crime is committed is usually by people from out of the area. We simply don't need a lot of policing as most folks by and large live with in the law and have respect for those around them.

Once you get to the poorer areas within our larger towns and cities, that's no longer the case. Crime is far more common and is an accepted life style. There is no self discipline, little work ethic, and stealing, violent crimes against person and property as seen as the basic way to better yourself.

In many areas in the UK, this divide is on racial lines, but in America I think the racial element plays afar bigger part.

In years to come, I think historians will look back and associate part of this decline with the breakdown of the basic family unit although today, its still politically incorrect to say that.

Last edited by Pete E; 09/24/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Peter;
Good morning to you sir - very early might say when I check your time zone - I trust this finds you all well.

I wish I could say I disagreed with your assessment or at very least that I find a fundamental flaw in your premise. Alas I do not.

Many, many years ago now I hear an erudite black gentleman from Washington, DC say the very same thing - more or less until there is a return to responsibility to someone - family, clan, tribe, community or what have you - things will continue on the way they are regardless of laws put in place. For the life of me I can't recall his name.

To the OP, we've got a fair contingent of South African ex-pats here - many doctors from there end up here in BC as they like the outdoors. Whenever we've gone into their country's past they say more or less the same thing you do.

All the best to you and yours Peter and to the OP as well. Perhaps we can stem the tide a wee bit here and there - lets hope so anyway.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I better go load some more ammo.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Society is not breaking down. Not my society. It's the assoles we need to worry about. We're fine.

LOL
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 61 invisible), 3,016 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,847
Posts18,478,411
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.