Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sheep hearders thousands of years ago predicting suckers like you would hate the origin of the Ten Commandments was a [bleep] lucky guess, huh, AS.

You're living proof He blinded their eyes.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sheep hearders thousands of years ago predicting suckers like you would hate the origin of the Ten Commandments was a [bleep] lucky guess, huh, AS.

So do you believe the Earth is closer to 6,000 or 4,000,000,000 years old?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Time is of no importance, consequence or matter to its (or your) Creator.

Seems like the forces against Israel are currently aligning against her though. Im certain its just another luckey guess though, from a few thousand years ago.

Now, tell us how smart you are and how big your stick is. Empress us, please.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/16.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Time is of no importance...

Says the guy trying to predict the end of the world.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"Time not important. Only life important," said the Mondoshawan. Of course, the Mondoshawan were considered Gods by the humans. Gods... plural.

Obscure pop culture reference for the day.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sheep herders? They were middle eastern goat humpers from Durka Durkastan bro! Today we just call them muzzies.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The fifth element!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mila Jovovich is a smoke show!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Mila Jovovich is a smoke show!

Like a phat kid onna glazed!

Emmi rong?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
To all the haters out there. Jesus loves you... He died for you, and one Corinthians 6:19-20 for the haters of scripture. Peace out. Keep seeking Jesus!! laugh

IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Now, tell us... how big your stick is. Empress us, please.

Hey Weirdo/Newbie,

Either keep it to yourself or pm deflave.

Capiche?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Not all of you, of course, but plenty. What did they do to you?
Jesus is Lord.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Freedom of religion meets freedom of speech.

If you don't want your religion to be criticized in public, don't bring it up in public.

That's a good answer, but what compels somebody to criticize something that doesn't effect them?

It does affect them when people are always preaching to them and pretending to be somehow morally superior.

If we wanted to hear it all the time, we'd certainly not be on what is supposed to be a "hunting and shooting" site.

Then when we do hear it, it's from some whose next words are "GFY".

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The good is now evil, even on the Fire.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Copied below is a succinct yet glaring example of how Antelope Snyper insidiously attempts to create a deceptive version of what someone says, and then tries to criticize that someone on the basis of that deception.

Ringman makes a general statement about the basis for Christianity - what comes first.

Antelope Snyper posts a quote from a Christian person and then attempts to misuse that unrelated quote to make it appear that Ringman thinks the person is "not Christian enough". Ringman said no such thing.

This is one of AS' primary deceptive techniques.

Originally Posted by Ringman
Being Presbyterian does not make you born again. Born again Christians are Christians first even before they are anything else.
"Manning is a Christian. At age 13, he said, "I committed my life to Christ, and that faith has been most important to me ever since." Manning said his priorities ranked in order are "...faith, family, friends, and football." Manning said he prays every night and before games and added, "I hope (and pray) I don't do too many things that displease Him before I get to Heaven myself. I believe, too, that life is much better and freer when you're committed to God in that way."
So, because he doesn't speak in tongues after each touchdown pass he's not Christian enough for you?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You're a fine example of a "christian"
Which answers the OP's question too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Copied below is a succinct yet glaring example of how Antelope Snyper insidiously attempts to create a deceptive version of what someone says, and then tries to criticize that someone on the basis of that deception.

Ringman makes a general statement about the basis for Christianity - what comes first.

Antelope Snyper posts a quote from a Christian person and then attempts to misuse that unrelated quote to make it appear that Ringman thinks the person is "not Christian enough". Ringman said no such thing.

Being Presbyterian does not make you born again. Born again Christians are Christians first even before they are anything else.
"Manning is a Christian. At age 13, he said, "I committed my life to Christ, and that faith has been most important to me ever since." Manning said his priorities ranked in order are "...faith, family, friends, and football." Manning said he prays every night and before games and added, "I hope (and pray) I don't do too many things that displease Him before I get to Heaven myself. I believe, too, that life is much better and freer when you're committed to God in that way."
So, because he doesn't speak in tongues after each touchdown pass he's not Christian enough for you?

More "preaching" from the usual suspects who can't even get names correct when they are on the page in front of you.

You do the same things you complain about.

Next you'll go off on a long winded rant hurling insults at me, showing what a "good christian" you are too.

Last edited by Snyper; 09/28/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not all of you, of course, but plenty. What did they do to you?

I like Christians. I'm one myself. Without the Christian religion, America could have never been formed.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by CCCC

More "preaching" from the usual suspects who can't even get names correct when they are on the page in front of you.

Next you'll go off on a long winded rant hurling insults at me, showing what a "good christian" you are too.

Ringman seems to be saying that, if anything, Presbyterianism adds to Christianity rather than the other way around.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper

I see. Christians should be able to get the names right.

Heavy, heavy insight.

Got to say, antagonizing a "flawed person" into hurling insults at you just so you can point out that they shouldn't be hurling insults at you if they profess to be a "flawed person" doesn't seem to be a good way to mind your own fucking business.

But that's just me.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

223 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 34 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,036
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.