Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 25 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 24 25
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well the facts are facts and now you have some!! he is a low low POS.

GB1

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't understand it either JG. I'm so sick of his posts that whenever I'm reading a thread and see a Stick post I quit reading the thread. Just started doing this in the past month. Made an exception on this thread to show support for Tract.

I'm so sick of Stick this is not the forum I read the most anymore.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by fredIII
Well the facts are facts and now you have some!! he is a low low POS.

I believed you, I was just saying I didn't know anything about his past.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cdb
What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.

Glad to see you know absolutely nothing about anything, pray to whoever you want, that you'll never have to deal with something like that.

You're the POS, no doubt about it. Best of luck...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by cdb
What saddens me is the viciousness with which Big Stick goes after a company like Tract. There is no reasonable explanation for it.

The POS rode his own step son intell he killed him self. (That makes me sad ) And was remorseless you expect tract to get slack. Why anyone would think anything but poorly of him is beyond me.
Fred,

I've personally been through the loss of a child not once but twice. Your remarks are pretty tasteless and to be honest reprehensible. For your sake, being as you have children,hope you never have to deal with that pain. No parent should ever see their children buried.

Shut up and hunt!
IC B2

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Moderators need to do something about that chode. Agree, it's not fair to tract. I'd be be pissed if I had to pay for this non sense and deal with his a hole.
Stick, that the best you got?
For as much you hint you don't get the hint your self.
I know it's complicated for you to understand. You're special kind of stupid.
Why don't you post more pics of stuff no one cares about. Actually post the one where you're floating over rocks carrying a black bear. Classic!

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I agree and am sorry for your lose I hope and pray that mine out live me.
All the guys that think this prick is so great and hang on his every word only fuel the POS's ego. Think how he talks to total strangers and then put yourself in a young man shoes that was force to live with the famous stick. He is not so cool anymore. I would give every rifle I have to save a kid from verbal abuse of the likes.
Not trying to justify what I said facts are facts and I'm an [bleep] for bringing them to light but guys need to know who they are dealing with and Larry M is a real POS no matter how many scopes he has or guns he throws in creeks.

Oh and I had a job he could only dream of and I quit to stay with my family and friends. I know what is important,,,,,,,

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by cdb

Glad to see you know absolutely nothing about anything, pray to whoever you want, that you'll never have to deal with something like that.

You're the POS, no doubt about it. Best of luck...

I have no fight with you. But enlighten me if I'm wrong. Read back on the fire. right after going nuts picking fights with everyone In tell Rick cut him off and the good guys built araig for the loser.
( If he and I ever meet I know two things Will happen 1,one of use will need a doctor. 2, who ever that would be will have deserved it. )

Then out of nothing but pitty Rick let him post one a day. The guys a chit heal.

Ps I typically treat others well but this guy and his lackies make me sick.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/28/16.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Trevor - getting the thread back on track, at least for a minute, I took advantage of the sale and have a 3-15x52 Toric scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to running the scope on a .308 Winchester and getting it out deer hunting this season.

Thanks!!

Phil

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Phil09
Trevor - getting the thread back on track, at least for a minute, I took advantage of the sale and have a 3-15x52 Toric scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking forward to running the scope on a .308 Winchester and getting it out deer hunting this season.

Thanks!!

Phil

Pictures of buck !!!!!!!!! As soon as it's hung would be appreciated

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gee, he didn't actually deny that he was touting fixed Leupold scopes when I was using that SS 10x.

I get that I am clueless and all, and I am a do-nothing whatever, but, pray tell, what does that make someone who got on the SS train AFTER me?????

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Thanks!!

Phil

Phil, I have that scope, and predict you're going to like it a lot. When the guys here at the 'fire posted those $199 Ruger Americans at Wally's closeout, I wound up with a '06 and .243. I threw the scope on the '06 and went shooting. It was way to easy to get dialed in, and shoot sub 1" groups. I threw it on the .243 today and did the same thing, easily. Like the Toric binocs, it is very well made, mag adjustment is very, very smooth and effortless but has just the right amount of friction, the dials click very crisply and POI goes where it is supposed to, the etched plex (I'd call it a #4) is great, and the glass is absolutely fantastic.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I'm usually perty easy goin, laugh at most of the stupid Schitt here and several other sites, but the issue is big sniveler just keeps picking and picking, shame on him for pushing Freds hand.... I guarantee this woulda never came had Larry tended to his own knitten..... #larryyoupoormiserablecunt.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh got the whelen together, note the rings, gold ring around the scope, well and the ping pong bc's it'll be slinging..... I just sent a outfitter a wad of $$$ for a deer/moose combo next year in BC..... Please critique the setup big sniveler, so I can rub your little snout in it... I'm actually really scairt in my choices, alotta $$$$ on the line!!...... Laffin
[Linked Image]

I dunked er in water for ya even, now I'm a baaaaaad man..... Night big sniveler.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

I've never seen a blue one with a vented pad,but if I did...the first/only question I'd ask is if the front receiver ring is grooved too.

Might could be a good place to nestle yet another Bob 1913 extended rail.(grin)

Have only shot that stock pattern in centerfire and they do not suck............

'js1,

What in the fhuqk have you EVER "done",that rated a keystroke anyhow?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Judmam,

It's a NOT so "curious" constant,that you've never led anything,but are a SENSATIONAL follower. Congratulations?!?

Rattle them pom-poms as you chase tires,nip heels and try to "convince" yourself that you don't.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

cdb,

Cite ANY/ALL Scope Manufacturer's that charge $15 per pound for shipping and do NOT "know" their "heralded" scope's subtension values.

Do not forget,you reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but sure as fhuqk will not. Congratulations?!?

The ASTUTE Consumer prefers Facts to Fluff,though Texans are enthralled to flap their Fairy Wings and Fluff things up. Makes them gates easier to swing open. Mebbe mention yet again,that you go outta your way,NOT to read my every fhuqking word...you lying piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Fredrica,

Your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monolgue never disappoints in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that citing the Imaginary "particulars" of the cobbled fhuqking schit you try to coerce,is as disconcerting for you,as mentioning what you "do" for a "living". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

elkchunternm,

Like YOU,could "afford" a scope!

Bless your heart.

'farmer,

I enjoy your Imaginary Pretend,that I do not type with crystalline clarity. Congratulations?!?

As per always,cite the word(s),that are "too long" and "too Technical" for you to follow.

My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Raider,

What's unbelievable,is your fhuqking PATHETIC ruse,that you haven't read my EVERY fhuqking word for "years". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

Bless your heart.

'ig5,

Noone is better for the Economy than I.

That of course under the courteous assumption,that the wares make the grade...which Tract goes to great lengths to preclude and for WELL founded shortcomings. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!...............

Rogue,

Was thinking of you,not long ago and was wishing you was here. Bailed offa the 5th airport of the day,Sister grabbed me and we made a dash to the house so I could change.

Hastily swapped duds,swiped wares in the crummy and drove for an eternity(less than 10 minutes). First cast was a Peach and the action never was less than hot,nor furious.(grin)

Tried to let all go,but stung a few badly and hadta swing a stick.

[Linked Image]

I mainly watched,but caught more in the brief jaunt,than Window Licking Whiners do in a "life".

[Linked Image]

Snagged a coupla/few thousand Matzuo's yesterday and need to load lotsa Pip's up tonight. Sorted 1/0's here and will gun 15# Chameleon as a default.

[Linked Image]

Got new Lots of ammo to gun,new guns to gun and gotsta get ready for next 9 months of action. Happy to have all things Summer fhuqking over!

Shot some purty good video today and will slip you some,as you'd appreciate the laughs.........................

DreFhuqk,

Tract SHOULD be fhuqking pissed,at their very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just as you bitch about pics you don't look at,while trying to cite pics you look at. LAUGHING!

I'll yet again feign my GREAT "surprise",that the only thing you can offer in the first hand,is something you read about and saw pictures of...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'09,

Cite the "308 Winchesters" particulars. Then state your version of "expectations" and "results",if only to quantify hilarity...obliviously. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe muse mount/rings too,along with ammo selection.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

hoalie,

I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard that I'm crying...that your crossed-eyes and drooling maw,are "signs" of a "critique". You "trend setting" SOB you. Congratulations?!?

ONLY in Minnesota and at your "pay grade" is (1) "convincing",given "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

hoalie,

I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard that I'm crying...that your crossed-eyes and drooling maw,are "signs" of a "critique". You "trend setting" SOB you. Congratulations?!?

ONLY in Minnesota and at your "pay grade" is (1) "convincing",given "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Once again, not denying that you were late to the SS party.

Since you said "My Mastery of Engleesh is without peer." I assume you comprehended what I stated, and chose to acknowledge through omission, that it was correct.

Good to know.

Oh, and, since you won't ever go to Perry and display your prowess, let alone dominate, this is what it looks like to win:

[Linked Image]

Granted, there are a few more than a few Stanley Cup rings in that picture.

wink

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Junk keeps showing up Sugartits. This was waiting when I got home last night. Pedal faster Larry, poor poor little fat retarded Larry. McMillan hunter inbound and an Ss3x15 MOA MOA. That stiller predator has a M16 puller and an Obermeyer 1/8" in 280AI can't wait for the round top it should be grand. Poor poor Larry.

Must suck for life to be soooooo hard. Ps sis looks great 👍 😳 How's the gamer don't see him much,,, you mud shark you.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/29/16.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T

Thanks!!

Phil

Happy to hear it Phil! Looking forward to seeing some pictures! Appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Trevor
Tract Optics
www.TractOptics.com

Use discount code: 24HOUR5 for 5% off your order!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nice talk!! Notice the beeg tall turrets, and stupidfuckingtape all over everything?? Worthless lazy bastard....

#washedupalaskancunt

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sad the promo expired before sagar tits could collect enough cans to pay the shipping.

Poor Larry

Page 7 of 25 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,966
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.