-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That said, I was smart to realize that making a protest vote for Big Ears was stupid and would put Clinton in office.

And if you "smart people" had voted your conscience, we would have elected Perot. That was the last election for POTUS that we had a chance to take our country back, and you "smart people" screwed it up.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Right. Third Party candidates win all the time. Like George Wallace and Ralph Nader.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Perot said clinton would turn us into
a nation of "chicken pluckers" in reference to Tyson Foods Corp. in Arkansas.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When HRC wins in Nov you can blame the Trump supporters for being too stupid to know he couldn't win...They all fell for the MSM propping him up in the Rep.primaries only to laugh when you Trumpers actually bought into a dead horse winning the derby.The rest was easy between Trump self inflicting and the MSM tearing him down after they purposely lifted him just for this reason,way too easy HRC and the MSM leftists

Wakey wakey....never mind it's too late

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep dumbass Trumps supports are basically elevating HRC into the top job. Anyway they've been told from the get go yet persisted with this conman....

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You should consider how small the world really is. ... So when he was a kid, Ross Perot was best friends with Frank White, one time governor of Arkansas and the only man to beat Bill Clinton in a head-to-head election and several others. I've see picture of a little high school band with Frank White, Ross Perot, and another guy who became very influential in the Arkansas Democratic Party.

The point? If you believe Perot gave Clinton the election because he hated Bush, you are probably right. Perot had plenty of contacts with people who knew Clinton intimately. Not just contacts, but was best buddies with them. There was undoubtedly collusion.

Don't forget that in addition to Perot being very cozy with Billary when he was governor Arkansas, Billary was also in charge of dealing out Arkansas state high tech contracts and Perot's Texas Instruments was the recipient of many of them.

It goes without saying that Perot entered the race to defeat Bush and install his friends, Billary and Hillary in the White House.

L.W.

Perot wasn't buddies with Clinton, he just hated Bush with a white hot passion. Like I said, Nixon and Reagan pretty much felt the same way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read up on whether Perot cost Bush the election a few months ago and what I found was Daddy Bush had bigger problems than Perot.

Perot votes wouldn't have swayed the election.

Bush was down something like 18% points to Clinton at one point.

If someone can point to an article that states otherwise I'd like to see it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.