Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by byc

Oh my...how far we have fallen.... mad

Well, did we learn anything from all of this? I am not hopeful

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Must See TV!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BFD
Originally Posted by byc

Oh my...how far we have fallen.... mad

Well, did we learn anything from all of this? I am not hopeful

Oh hell no!

Just look at this forum and the ridiculous banter.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only a republican would refuse to vote and not support their Candidate. You can bet all the dead and live Democrats that have supported Hildabeast will vote for her regardless of what Wikileaks drop on her. I think a lot of Bernie supporters will not vote for Hillary and go to Johnson and Stein. The Dems know this and are very awaare of that . They are chitting don't let anyone tell you otherwise

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're sound much more confident than me.

I know where I'm going but the lost will likely not be found. Leastwise, in time. BUT I will continue to pitch my traditional wares with conviction.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Mr. Trump was always a flawed candidate, but this was just too much. I can't see voting for Sec. Clinton no matter what happens but I am absolutely having a difficult time deciding to vote for him. I know I am not alone. I just cannot see Mr. Trump as a President of this great country. I believe that if he does not have a great debate this week, Gov. Pence will remove himself from the ticket, thereby killing the possibility of a Trump win, if it is not already finished. I will not vote for Secretary Clinton for many of the same reasons, which means I may not vote for the first time in fifty years.

How in this world did we as Americans get to a place where the four candidates for President of the United States are all so flawed?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Tomorrow night's debate is going to be ugly real ugly.

Big time!!!! Really BIG time!!

I know some folks who will now not subject their kids to the debate.

Oh my...how far we have fallen.... mad Well they!

I suspect Trump will have not slept in the lead up to the debate and will be pinging off his head. I expect an angry frustrated drugged Donald to go full retards and crash n burn .....

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Anyone who does not vote For Trump is for all intents and Purposes voting for Hillary.

If a person does not Vote then they deserve what will happen under Hillary .

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bcraig; 10/08/16.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What a damn mess! I have never liked Trump, but the FACT remains that no matter if any of us like it or not, one of them WILL be president. So...which one do you want? None of the above is not an option. Neither is Libertarian Gary Johnson nor whoever that nut job Green Party candidate is will be elected. Either Trump or the Hilbebitch. Which one do you want because you WILL get one of them? I'll take Trump, but it is a pretty sad situation that our political choices have deteriorated to such. I keep hoping this is just an elaborate bad dream. I seriously think it may be time for some of us to rethink this union of the states thing. Yeah, I know last time that idea did not end up so well, but maybe we need to get back to the constitutional principles that Lincoln inadvertently destroyed.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I know you guys don't want to hear this but I still think Trump may be off of the ticket by midweek. The down-stream ticket will get crushed if they don't. You nominated a seriously flawed candidate and the results will be huge and long lasting.

Trump may be running on the republican ticket but he is NOT a republican. He is a populist and the last thing the RNC wants is someone that real Americans are supporting. The RNC will do anything it can to get it's way and leave behind all of the Americans who want someone else other than them.

I say screw the RNC. With the RNC it has never been about us/we Americans. It's always been about the establishment republicans who pandered to us to help them keep their favorite lacky in power. I have no time for the politician McCain, Romney or Ryan and anyone else who can't be like myself or something similar to myself.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know you guys don't want to hear this but I still think Trump may be off of the ticket by midweek. The down-stream ticket will get crushed if they don't. You nominated a seriously flawed candidate and the results will be huge and long lasting.

you are so full of chit

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Rule 9

(a) The Republican National Committee is hereby authorized and empowered to fill any and all vacancies which may occur by reason of death, declination, or otherwise of the Republican candidate for President of the United States or the Republican candidate for Vice President of the United States, as nominated by the national convention, or the Republican National Committee may reconvene the national convention for the purpose of filling any such vacancies.

Phil

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
or otherwise ! what does this refer too ?

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RGinther
or otherwise ! what does this refer too ?

governmental catch all loop hole....

what did ya think it meant???

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The RNC could throw a pile of horse manure on the debate stage on Sunday and tell us it's the new candidate and I would vote for it rather than vote for Hillary.

And that steaming pile of horse sh*t would be a better president and do less damage to America than Hillary will.

"Supernatural divinities are the primitive's answer to why the sun goes down at night..."
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I cannot believe the idiocy that permeates the Republican Party today.

It's all distraction to make us believe this is lost to Hillary. The brainwashing continues.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Two weeks ago ailing Hillary was finished. How Trump is done? I wouldn't give up so easily, the political winds shift with great regularity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020

Trump may be running on the republican ticket but he is NOT a republican. He is a populist and the last thing the RNC wants is someone that real Americans are supporting. The RNC will do anything it can to get it's way and leave behind all of the Americans who want someone else other than them.

I say screw the RNC. With the RNC it has never been about us/we Americans. It's always been about the establishment republicans who pandered to us to help them keep their favorite lacky in power. I have no time for the politician McCain, Romney or Ryan and anyone else who can't be like myself or something similar to myself.

kwg

Very well said

It's about time Americans realize how much the GOP sucks, it's just that the dems suck even more

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175

you are so full of chit

That was also very well said & spot on

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lesfox, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1badf350, 204guy, 59 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,355
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.