Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
shocked ... wink ...whistle

OK, that is wrong on so many levels.

sick

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember that time you and a bunch of buddies decided, after a couple of bottles of tequila, that it would be a great idea to drive 100 miles to the strip club?

Make's for a good story, if you don't die.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
One does have to appreciate the humor of being scolded by someone that pays taxes to a state that you can't even mail order ammo in.

Keep paying them NY taxes Dan, you're helping the enemy far more than most of us.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump is my second to last choice.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Like Cruz would have faired any better against this! Daddy wouldn't be able to pray that bastard into the office.. Stop kidding yourself..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Remember that time you and a bunch of buddies decided, after a couple of bottles of tequila, that it would be a great idea to drive 100 miles to the strip club?

Make's for a good story, if you don't die.

Either we talked before, or you're a good, no great deducer, or that scenario plays out much too often, but yeah, I remember some of it.

Had to take a bus back to Fort Sill.

The worm had something in it, I suspect, because of the horizontal rainbow coming in the windshield and nearly taking my head off...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Stan V
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump will win if voter fraud is keep to a minimum, Cruz wouldn't have had a chance and would have been lucky to win his own state

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.

The only thing that scares me is Hillary.

She can do more damage to our country in 4 years than Trump could do in a lifetime.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will never vote for a lying POS liberal Democrat from New York. That rules out both Clinton and Trump. I'll be sitting out this train wreck of an election for the first time since I've been eligible to vote.

I'm better when I move.
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.

+1

μολὼν λαβέ
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I will never vote for a lying POS liberal Democrat from New York. That rules out both Clinton and Trump. I'll be sitting out this train wreck of an election for the first time since I've been eligible to vote.

So you're going to vote for Hillary.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"

I must have missed those comments. Can you be more specific about who "You" was? Or is that just another "blanket" comment painted with a broad brush?,
... kind of like gross generalizations such as "well you know, "You" means "Them", or maybe just "All" of "Them" in general?

If your gonna make statements like that it would be helpful to see the basis of your allegations, otherwise it doesn't reflect any better on your position...

Not saying nobody said it, I just haven't read where anyone has suggested that Trump was without his flaws that's all.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.

Yep and the fact that she isn't completely running away with the election says a lot. They've brought out about everything they can and still he is a threat.

Reason is that people are fed up. They don't care that he is a lousy reality tv celebrity who is coarse, lude, and egotistical. They care that he isn't a D.C. Insider who has been living on the govt tit for his entire life and that he speaks like they do about what we see in D.C.

The fact that so many can't get this through their skulls is beside me. To the OP's shame it puts him at the comprehension level of the MSM & Party ruling class. Ouch.

It's his bemoaned weaknesses that make him strong and if we'd have chosen a different candidate Hillary WOULD be completely and utterly anhilating them, no matter who they are.

PERIOD.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's hard to tell who gets more giddy at the thought of Trump losing.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe:

There were better candidates,
The Dems, along with the media wanted Trump,
I should have been born rich, instead of goodlooking.

However:

Trump is the alternative to Clinton,
We need to do the best we can with what we have,
I am still darn lucky grin

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
george , anyone who thinks we have a representational government at the federal level is being played.
it extends to senators and congress...and depending which state, to state governments as well.
There is a shadow government that dictates what happens, where it happens, and who it happens to ...thats been firmly in control since just after ww1.
you, your children or likely anyone you or they know .. has exactly ZERO input as to how things get done.

its all a show to keep everyone working, spending and paying their percentage to the powers that be. weve devolved into a society of shopper drones waiting to have the next fad foisted upon us.
always follow the money.

to think otherwise is wishful thinking.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This minute by minute moaning and gnashing of teeth over the election here on the 'Fire suggests that most life forms here are estrogen based. Somebody is going to win the election, and things are either going to not suck as bad for a spell, or accelerate the race to the bottom. Which of those is actually better in the medium or long run, no one has an f-ing clue. There's no way this election is going to fix this country in any meaningful way. We're way beyond voting ourselves out of this mess. Step back, focus on the big picture, and strap in for the ride.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85
You scared?

Therein lies the problem. "Conservative" by definition means "careful", literally, and politically. There is nothing conservative about Mr.Trump. That's okay too, there is nothing wrong with taking chances.

But...lay off the conservatives. We took our chances when we were young and prefer to do things carefully now.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Exactly RufusG This election ain't going to make a pinch of $hit difference in the way things are done! Only place it is going to matter is in the house and senate. It cant go to hell any quicker than it has in the last 8 years. Sad but true HIlldabeast by the biggest landslide in history!!

Page 2 of 19 1 2 3 4 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.