Home
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played
You scared?
The entire American public has been played.

Right now, during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.
If I have, I will laugh at myself. Most of the people who think Trump is a conspiracy, laugh at other conspiracies which have been actually proven to be true over the years. The MSM HATES Trump and has from the get-go. Maybe there is a vast conspiracy to use reverse-psychology on us. I don't think that is very likely though.

You don't think the media used their influence to get the Republican establishment behind the sorriest two candidates in the last two Presidential elections?

Hillary has tons more skeletons in her closet and the skeletons are much worse than Trump's, yet the media ignore them for the most part.

Go ahead and vote for Hillary or Ross Perot II if that is what you want to do. Nobody here can force you to vote for Trump. Your posts on the election are much better though when there aren't any.
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump.
Trump is going to win.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump.

Me as well!
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.

I believe he will as well
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The entire American public has been played.

Right now, during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.
Who were you going to vote for? The Televangelist? Julio? Jethro? All are tools and establishment pawns. Trump is your only choice at this point. Running him down is just playing into Hillary's hands.
Trump is going to win.
The only way Trump loses is voter fraud on a much grander scale than we have yet seen.
I realize were all grown adults and capable of being self aware and independent, but....

at this point in time anything except "Hillary must fall" isn't really productive.

I can't live on "I told you so's" but I sure can starve under a Clinton regime.

I'm tired of watching Trumpsters wallow in self pity.

I'm tired of RJ and his bullshit.

and I'm tired of defeatism.

I'm sure glad the bros I was holed up with in the day weren't this hormonal, at least until well after the [bleep] hit the fan.

Nut up.
Trump is going to win.

Agree
Originally Posted by RWE
I realize were all grown adults and capable of being self aware and independent, but....

at this point in time anything except "Hillary must fall" isn't really productive.

I can't live on "I told you so's" but I sure can starve under a Clinton regime.
Amen.
I agree, Trump wins.

I was a Cruz supporter, but the more he spoke the more I disliked him. He became as petty as Speaker Ryan.

And, why would anyone expect anything other than what we're getting from Clinton and the MSM?
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Trump is going to win.

Agree
Hugely
I am a Cruz guy as well. Any of the candidates would have been hit just as hard as Trump was. I don't think any of them would have withstood it as well and I'm not sure if they would have had the balls to use the ammo in the way that Trump has.
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GFY you lardazz POS !!!!!
I'm sorry but you've been played

Methinks you are the one being played. I am voting against Hillary. miles
shocked ... wink ...whistle ......... grin

The Wikileaks e mails to and from Podesta take this out of the "conspiracy category" into established fact.

Trump was the choice of the Dems for HRC to run against, and the media was instructed to push him in the primaries and then nail him in the General.

A man had to be blinded by wishful thinking to not see it from the git-go. Quite a few of us on this forum were not blind, but the Trumpkins here shouted down any attempts to point it out.

As far as this being Trump's plan all along - to hand Hillary the election by blowing up the RNC - he couldn't have played it better.

And no, I ain't voting for Hillary.
Originally Posted by joken2
shocked ... wink ...whistle

OK, that is wrong on so many levels.

sick

Remember that time you and a bunch of buddies decided, after a couple of bottles of tequila, that it would be a great idea to drive 100 miles to the strip club?

Make's for a good story, if you don't die.

One does have to appreciate the humor of being scolded by someone that pays taxes to a state that you can't even mail order ammo in.

Keep paying them NY taxes Dan, you're helping the enemy far more than most of us.
Trump is my second to last choice.
Like Cruz would have faired any better against this! Daddy wouldn't be able to pray that bastard into the office.. Stop kidding yourself..
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Remember that time you and a bunch of buddies decided, after a couple of bottles of tequila, that it would be a great idea to drive 100 miles to the strip club?

Either we talked before, or you're a good, no great deducer, or that scenario plays out much too often, but yeah, I remember some of it.

Had to take a bus back to Fort Sill.

The worm had something in it, I suspect, because of the horizontal rainbow coming in the windshield and nearly taking my head off...
Originally Posted by Stan V
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.
Trump will win if voter fraud is keep to a minimum, Cruz wouldn't have had a chance and would have been lucky to win his own state
Originally Posted by Pat85
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.

The only thing that scares me is Hillary.

She can do more damage to our country in 4 years than Trump could do in a lifetime.
I will never vote for a lying POS liberal Democrat from New York. That rules out both Clinton and Trump. I'll be sitting out this train wreck of an election for the first time since I've been eligible to vote.

Trump is going to win.

+1
Originally Posted by FlaRick
I will never vote for a lying POS liberal Democrat from New York. That rules out both Clinton and Trump. I'll be sitting out this train wreck of an election for the first time since I've been eligible to vote.

So you're going to vote for Hillary.
You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"

I must have missed those comments. Can you be more specific about who "You" was? Or is that just another "blanket" comment painted with a broad brush?,
... kind of like gross generalizations such as "well you know, "You" means "Them", or maybe just "All" of "Them" in general?

If your gonna make statements like that it would be helpful to see the basis of your allegations, otherwise it doesn't reflect any better on your position...

Not saying nobody said it, I just haven't read where anyone has suggested that Trump was without his flaws that's all.
during the last 30 days before the election, every source and outlet of media is lit up with Trump vs Hillary... And it's all Trump Bad, Hillary Good.

Yep and the fact that she isn't completely running away with the election says a lot. They've brought out about everything they can and still he is a threat.

Reason is that people are fed up. They don't care that he is a lousy reality tv celebrity who is coarse, lude, and egotistical. They care that he isn't a D.C. Insider who has been living on the govt tit for his entire life and that he speaks like they do about what we see in D.C.

The fact that so many can't get this through their skulls is beside me. To the OP's shame it puts him at the comprehension level of the MSM & Party ruling class. Ouch.

It's his bemoaned weaknesses that make him strong and if we'd have chosen a different candidate Hillary WOULD be completely and utterly anhilating them, no matter who they are.

PERIOD.
It's hard to tell who gets more giddy at the thought of Trump losing.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis
I believe:

There were better candidates,
The Dems, along with the media wanted Trump,
I should have been born rich, instead of goodlooking.

However:

Trump is the alternative to Clinton,
We need to do the best we can with what we have,
I am still darn lucky grin
george , anyone who thinks we have a representational government at the federal level is being played.
it extends to senators and congress...and depending which state, to state governments as well.
There is a shadow government that dictates what happens, where it happens, and who it happens to ...thats been firmly in control since just after ww1.
you, your children or likely anyone you or they know .. has exactly ZERO input as to how things get done.

its all a show to keep everyone working, spending and paying their percentage to the powers that be. weve devolved into a society of shopper drones waiting to have the next fad foisted upon us.
always follow the money.

to think otherwise is wishful thinking.

This minute by minute moaning and gnashing of teeth over the election here on the 'Fire suggests that most life forms here are estrogen based. Somebody is going to win the election, and things are either going to not suck as bad for a spell, or accelerate the race to the bottom. Which of those is actually better in the medium or long run, no one has an f-ing clue. There's no way this election is going to fix this country in any meaningful way. We're way beyond voting ourselves out of this mess. Step back, focus on the big picture, and strap in for the ride.
You scared?

Therein lies the problem. "Conservative" by definition means "careful", literally, and politically. There is nothing conservative about Mr.Trump. That's okay too, there is nothing wrong with taking chances.

But...lay off the conservatives. We took our chances when we were young and prefer to do things carefully now.
Exactly RufusG This election ain't going to make a pinch of $hit difference in the way things are done! Only place it is going to matter is in the house and senate. It cant go to hell any quicker than it has in the last 8 years. Sad but true HIlldabeast by the biggest landslide in history!!
Trump is going to win. The establishment on BOTH sides has conspired to bury Trump. The fact is, they have reached a tipping point. The establishment has severely misjudged their ability to tell people what to think. We have an alternative, and a LOT of people are taking that alternative. To admit defeat a month out, and after one petty attack, tells me you were never on board to begin with. Same with the establishment. They were lying in wait for a (possibly contrived) "October surprise" so they could attempt to sabotage Trump. Hillary is so HORRIBLY flawed, there is no choice at all. The establishment is shaking in their shoes. The jig may be up....
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I believe:

There were better candidates,

There was better candidates for each demographic of the country. It just so happened the one who wants to put the best interest of The United States and it's taxpayers first won the primary.
Originally Posted by deflave

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

Not true at all. We just get nervous at the thought of betting our life savings on snake eyes at the craps table. Trump's got my vote and maybe we'll win big. Pretending he's not a high stake, long shot, doesn't change a thing.
I am not on board at all I can't wait till the stupid $hit is over . This is the biggest joke bestowed on the American people in the history of this country!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad you cleared that up for us George. If anyone here should know that 'being played' feeling, it would surely be you, considering where you choose to live and pay taxes.

Here's the beef I have. "At this point, what difference does it make"? The real question is, are you and your ilk going to do anything to help stop the Clinton machine?
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Trump is going to win.

+1

I don't KNOW if he will win or not.

I would have bet a paycheck that WJC would lose his 2nd, I would have bet a paycheck that BHO would lose 1st and 2nd...

However, TRUMP is where I am voting....
You've(Trumpers) All Been Played

Hell, they've all been played since way before McCain/Palin...

Phil

Your summation makes no sense. There were too many variables NOT in control of the DNC and HRC campaign.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There were too many variables NOT in control of the DNC and HRC campaign.

That is very true. Lots of dynamics going on here. Trump was nominated with 40% of the popular vote, many who are Democrats. It will be interesting to see if they meant it.
Remember, Dan said there was no way Trump could beat Cruz. But this is different. Heard that before too. LOL

Sure the Dems wanted to face Trump. So did Bush, Cruz, and Rubio. But this is different. LOL
Nobody is going to win by a landslide.

Our country is way too divided for that.

If Hillary wins, you can expect a revolution.

If Trump wins, you can expect a revolution.

Good thing we know which side has all the guns... laugh
Originally Posted by mohick
I am not on board at all I can't wait till the stupid $hit is over . This is the biggest joke bestowed on the American people in the history of this country!!!!!!!!!!

So you're going to vote for Hillary too?
Originally Posted by Steelhead
One does have to appreciate the humor of being scolded by someone that pays taxes to a state that you can't even mail order ammo in.

Keep paying them NY taxes Dan, you're helping the enemy far more than most of us.

So, if Tennessee passes similar legislation you plan to move?
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Remember, Dan said there was no way Trump could beat Cruz. But this is different. Heard that before too. LOL

Sure the Dems wanted to face Trump. So did Bush, Cruz, and Rubio. But this is different. LOL

At least by honest with yourself. Trump/Kasich beat Cruz.
There were too many variables NOT in control of the DNC and HRC campaign.

That is very true. Lots of dynamics going on here. Trump was nominated with 40% of the popular vote, many who are Democrats. It will be interesting to see if they meant it.

^^^THIS^^^

It ain't over yet.
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

By the time TN passes such legislation there will most likely be nowhere left to move to.

[Linked Image]
If hillary wins there won't be any paychecks to bet, either.
Trump will win and it's going to shock the hell out of the naysayers and party whores.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump will win and it's going to shock the hell out of the naysayers and party whores.

I hope you're right.

Yeah, it was Kasich fault Cruz lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that Trump had the most GOP primary votes in history.

Yeah, it was Kasich fault Cruz lost. It had nothing to do with the fact that Trump had the most GOP primary votes in history.

What would have been the results if that idiot Kasich had gotten out?

Results would be the same. There is no way Cruz would ever set any records for voter turnout, that is for sure.

Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

By the time TN passes such legislation there will most likely be nowhere left to move to.

Think about what you just posted...the left appreciates your patience...
There is a variable that is still uncharted. Remember that about 50% of people actually vote. Those who are off the grid are uncounted and unpolled. They are a
significant number as of yet not heard from.
Nothing about this election has been predictable and the pundits have been proved wrong again many times.
Trump has a pathway to "270" but its narrow and lined with media.

If a bullfrog had wings, would he bump his ass when he jumped? JFC. The choice is Hitlery or NOT Hitlery.
Trump is going to win.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lets all hope so^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There is a variable that is still uncharted. Remember that about 50% of people actually vote. Those who are off the grid are uncounted and unpolled. They are a
Nothing about this election has been predictable and the pundits have been proved wrong again many times.

With narrow margins, the outright voter fraud by liberals, supported by the Obama administration and his federal judges plays a part too.

An important part.

Voter fraud could very well determine who is our next president, and the future of our nation.
Let's all take a break, go to the restroom, and slam the lids are our peckers.

JFC.

God damn, Dan, you and Pat whine and moan more than any three women about this schit.

THIS election will be decided by whomever shows up and votes. So, pull up your big boy pants, hold your nose, cry, do whatever you have to do and go vote AGAINST Hitlery. YOUR state kept Cuomo because only 3 out of 10 in upstate NY actually showed up to vote. You want a repeat of that, or would you rather actually go DO something to keep Hitlery out of office?

The blacks that show up will vote for Hitlery, but a LOT of them won't even vote. Want to know what difference that will make; take a look at MD. The last gubernatorial election there had a white male businessman as an R beat the incumbent black Lt.Gov, because the blacks didn't show up to vote. They aren't inspired by the "grandma" on the D ticket and aren't going to show in numbers. The rank-and-file unionistas don't like Hitlery. The Sanders supporters are actually paying attention to Wikileaks and how owned Hitlery is by Wall Street. Hell, the actual states that count are showing the poll numbers within the margin of error, and those polls are oversampling D voters from the get-go (check it out and see for yourself).

The simple fact is that Trump is the R nominee. He's got a chance to win, if the voters who oppose Hitlery actually show up to vote. So, you make your choice - right now - to either show and up vote (and get out there to pull in your friends, coworkers, and neighbors to do the same), or simply admit that you're going to do nothing and thereby insure Hitlery the Oval Office.

Cruz didn't win. So what. Jeb didn't win. So what. Rubio, or Huckabee or Kasich or Walker or Fiorina or Carson, or anyone else - they didn't win, either. Trump won the nomination. It's always been the same math: Hitlery or NOT Hitlery.

Quit your [bleep] whining and go vote against the bitch.
Originally Posted by RWE
Let's all take a break, go to the restroom, and slam the lids are on our peckers.

JFC.

That may work with most of us, but there are a few here that don't have the reach.
Originally Posted by RWE
Let's all take a break, go to the restroom, and slam the lids are our peckers.

JFC.

We've been doing that for awhile now.

After 8 years of the POS, you'd think we would have learned.

With narrow margins, the outright voter fraud by liberals, supported by the Obama administration and his federal judges plays a part too.

An important part.

Voter fraud could very well determine who is our next president, and the future of our nation.

So could whiny old farts who are too pussy-hurt because their "favorite" didn't win to actually go vote against the bitch.

Control what you can f'kin' control, get off your asses and go vote against the bitch.

Do what the NYS "conservatives" didn't do against Cuomo and go VOTE. Do what the pseudo-conservatives and "evangelicals" didn't do against Hussein in 2012 and go VOTE.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by RWE
Let's all take a break, go to the restroom, and slam the lids are on our peckers.

JFC.

That may work with most of us, but there are a few here that don't have the reach.

Sorry about the typo.

I was actually slamming the lid on my pecker at the time.
Originally Posted by 4ager

So could whiny old farts who are too pussy-hurt because their "favorite" didn't win to actually go vote against the bitch.

Control what you can f'kin' control, get off your asses and go vote against the bitch.

Do what the NYS "conservatives" didn't do against Cuomo and go VOTE. Do what the pseudo-conservatives and "evangelicals" didn't do against Hussein in 2012 and go VOTE.

I agree.

There needs to be a massive campaign to go vote on election day.

Starting now.

I agree.

Starting now.

I'm VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

JFC.

Sorry about the typo.

I was actually slamming the lid on my pecker at the time.

That is because you have the reach that some others don't.

I agree.

Starting now.

Exactly. I've personally had conversations with 46 people in the last two weeks about voting AGAINST Hitlery (and that includes with several Ds who hate her and are now VERY strongly considering voting for Johnson or Stein). Seems to be a LOT more productive than sitting in NYS or NC or TX and whining about someone else not being the nominee.

We need to get off our asses, quit whining, start working, and actually VOTE against Hitlery. Anything else is working FOR her, and that's just a fact.

God damn, Dan, you and Pat whine and moan more than any three women about this schit.

THIS election will be decided by whomever shows up and votes. So, pull up your big boy pants, hold your nose, cry, do whatever you have to do and go vote AGAINST Hitlery. YOUR state kept Cuomo because only 3 out of 10 in upstate NY actually showed up to vote. You want a repeat of that, or would you rather actually go DO something to keep Hitlery out of office?

The blacks that show up will vote for Hitlery, but a LOT of them won't even vote. Want to know what difference that will make; take a look at MD. The last gubernatorial election there had a white male businessman as an R beat the incumbent black Lt.Gov, because the blacks didn't show up to vote. They aren't inspired by the "grandma" on the D ticket and aren't going to show in numbers. The rank-and-file unionistas don't like Hitlery. The Sanders supporters are actually paying attention to Wikileaks and how owned Hitlery is by Wall Street. Hell, the actual states that count are showing the poll numbers within the margin of error, and those polls are oversampling D voters from the get-go (check it out and see for yourself).

The simple fact is that Trump is the R nominee. He's got a chance to win, if the voters who oppose Hitlery actually show up to vote. So, you make your choice - right now - to either show and up vote (and get out there to pull in your friends, coworkers, and neighbors to do the same), or simply admit that you're going to do nothing and thereby insure Hitlery the Oval Office.

Cruz didn't win. So what. Jeb didn't win. So what. Rubio, or Huckabee or Kasich or Walker or Fiorina or Carson, or anyone else - they didn't win, either. Trump won the nomination. It's always been the same math: Hitlery or NOT Hitlery.

So far Sean, that's about the only whine I've heard.

You're smarter than that. Get off your ass and vote AGAINST Hitlery.

So far Sean, that's about the only whine I've heard.

Pull that tampon out and read your posts about this election and Dan's. You'd currently take the cake for the most whining, defeatist bitch on this site - if it weren't for RJ, RickyD, and Calhoun.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

That's bullschidt and you know it. Above all else, Cruz supporters loathed Liberals and the R establishment and saw Cruz as the best vehicle to beat them.

Now that we have another vehicle forced on us... we will get in it, and get out and push it when it stalls.

In hindsight, we would have all been better served to chuck Trump and Cruz to the bar ditch and pour fuel in Ben Carson's car.

Pull that tampon out and read your posts about this election and Dan's. You'd currently take the cake for the most whining, defeatist bitch on this site - if it weren't for RJ, RickyD, and Calhoun.

Wah...

As much sense as voting for someone who lives in "a state that you can't even mail order ammo in." ?

Trump voters are mad. They're going to be madder when he gets elected.

Sycamore
I was in the Carson camp from day one. He lost.
Now I'm Trump 100% to keep bish of Benghazi out.
I just pray this doesn't go the way of Brexit..errr does go the way of Brexit.
Here's a lil ray of sunshine for you boys

Either Trump wins or Hillary wins this election

If trump wins, you have four years

With Hillary you probably get 8 years

Before Michelle Obama runs for POTUS

now go slam the lid on your peckers

Big biz owns our politicians and the media, even if trump wins he loses

Everything you decent conservative folks believe in will be painted by the media as the most terrible thing to happen to the USA

You don't really believe those in power that have you working 1 day out of 3 for them and their desires are going to give that up without a fight do you?

Will of the people? You're owned and you'll either stay owned or you'll earn your freedom just like every other group of people have

You'll fight for it or relinquish your freedom

They're not going to allow you to be free
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

As much sense as voting for someone who lives in "a state that you can't even mail order ammo in." ?

Trump voters are mad. They're going to be madder when he gets elected.

Sycamore

I hope their anger continues for years.

That's what it's gonna take to fix some schidt.

Why Dan, you sound like a conspiracy theorist...... whistle
Right on 4ager !!

I've been asking lots of people -if they have $4-5-6-700 dollars per month figured into their budget for obamacare ?

It's funny seeing their facial expression when they actually think about it for a second .

I ask that our members here mention these things to young people when the chance pops up.

When people seem interested -I ask them if they like having money taken out of their check every week and given to people who won't work ?

Ask them their opinion about millions of immigrants coming across the border and getting all the benefits that come out of their paychecks. Hillary planning on bringing in millions of muslims who will be housed/fed/educated from money stolen out of their paycheck ?
Most people just go silent -they have never thought about any of this stuff it's up to us to bring all this to their young and not so young minds -AND VOTE AGAINST HILLARY !!

But some butthurt jackass's still won't shut up and vote against hrc , makes me sick !

Trump can't be anywhere near as bad as hrc ..
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.

You're the dumbchit if you think people like Dan will stay home. TRUE conservatives vote EVERY time, and there is doubt who they will vote for...ever. Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion. Win, or lose, conservatives will not be responsible for the outcome of this election.
Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion.

So you think we didn't hear you the first thousand times?
Manchuria Canidate?
George,

If Trump wins, will you agree to stop posting political rants?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on 4ager !!

I've been asking lots of people -if they have $4-5-6-700 dollars per month figured into their budget for obamacare ?

It's funny seeing their facial expression when they actually think about it for a second .

I ask that our members here mention these things to young people when the chance pops up.

When people seem interested -I ask them if they like having money taken out of their check every week and given to people who won't work ?

Ask them their opinion about millions of immigrants coming across the border and getting all the benefits that come out of their paychecks. Hillary planning on bringing in millions of muslims who will be housed/fed/educated from money stolen out of their paycheck ?
Most people just go silent -they have never thought about any of this stuff it's up to us to bring all this to their young and not so young minds -AND VOTE AGAINST HILLARY !!

But some butthurt jackass's still won't shut up and vote against hrc , makes me sick !

Who said they weren't voting? Did voting for McCain and Romney make a chill go up your leg?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump is going to win.
The only way Trump loses is voter fraud on a much grander scale than we have yet seen.

Bull$hit

Trump has set you guys up from the start that regardless what he does he will win. The reality always has been Trump is way to irratic for most voters so unelectable period. The man behind the curtain keeps telling you how great he is and how much you will love him, Trust Me! So with all that hype he can only lose if he is cheated... bull$hit

Trump is Eric Cartman in real life and no one has to cheat him to see him fail. You bought a Palin Pig with lipstick so shut up and take that pig to the dance and don't cry when all the kids laugh at you and you end up with $hit on your clothing

Cheated? Only by your desire to make Trump something that he is not.......
Told you (the OP) that she'd win all along, unless she dies before inauguration. Elphaba vs. PT Barnum.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

Crus fans. PERIOD
I've never been more motivated to vote in my life after what I've seen the media and the GOP do to Trump.
Originally Posted by RufusG
Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion.

As long as people believe that the problems I have with this election are about the candidates, then I'm afraid I'll have keep repeating myself.
Originally Posted by mohick

Pu$$y

You're the dumbchit if you think people like Dan will stay home. TRUE conservatives vote EVERY time, and there is doubt who they will vote for...ever. Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion. Win, or lose, conservatives will not be responsible for the outcome of this election.

Oh, really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_gubernatorial_election,_2014

NYS voter turnout for the 2014 gubernatorial election that kept Cuomo in office was 33.2%; and less than 32% of registered Rs statewide even bothered to show up and vote. Cuomo won by less than 1/2M votes.

57.5% voter turnout in 2012 overall for the POTUS election; and 4M that vote for GWB failed to show up and vote AGAINST Hussein. http://www.redstate.com/diary/griff...he-case-of-the-4-million-missing-voters/

Maybe, just maybe, the numbers prove that supposed "true conservatives" don't actually get off their asses and vote as they should. And, even if they do, they need to get their friends, neighbors, colleagues, coworkers, the [bleep] mailman, and whomever else out to vote AGAINST the enemy of the people as well.
Right on 4ager !!

Who said they weren't voting? Did voting for McCain and Romney make a chill go up your leg?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember everything -everybody says -but it sure seems to me that if someone is this anti-Trump -they probably won't vote for him . I hope i'm wrong .

What guarantee do you have that Trump "won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights."?

Fact is, you don't.

One guy can't save the country anymore than one overweight grandmother can ruin it. The problems run a lot deeper than two people.

Therein lies the problem. "Conservative" by definition means "careful", literally, and politically. There is nothing conservative about Mr.Trump.
So invading Iraq, turning our airports into prisons, the Patriot Act, etc., etc., etc., are conservative measures by your standard, but an America First foreign and economic policy, enforcing our immigration laws, and being open to better relations with Russia aren't?
Originally Posted by SBTCO

What guarantee do you have that Trump "won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights."?

Fact is, you don't.

One guy can't save the country anymore than one overweight grandmother can ruin it. The problems run a lot deeper than two people.

I CAN guarantee you that Hillary WILL go after your 2nd amendment rights, AND appoint liberals sockpuppets to SC.

Wahhhh pu$$y hurt true conservatives
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Fact is, you don't.

I CAN guarantee you that Hillary WILL go after your 2nd amendment rights, AND appoint liberals sockpuppets to SC.

That's a given.
You missed the point.
I missed nothing.

Just making a point myself.
All of the enthusiasm is encouraging. We all get one vote, just the same as the millions of illegal aliens allowed in. We best have a plan in place to elect Conservatives in local, state, and Congressional offices. Are we training-up young statesmen and Constitutionalists? Are we gutting the atrocity we call public education and educating our children in Godly ways? Are we making sure our Constitutional rights are upheld? If not, we need to get off our butts and get after it. Are we fluent in the Constitution? Does your locality have in place a grand jury system to protect YOU from gov't. overreach? Are we living lifestyles similar and directing our energy daily to the same ideals as our Founding Fathers? If not, then we have failed our great Republic. It appears that we are not fit to freely rule ourselves, and maybe we are in need of a king. Maybe this is a wake-up call, are we hearing it? Or are we too distracted by the dog and pony show of an election? Maybe we Americans are too fat and lazy, wallowing in our luxuries and debauchery to notice that: Rome is burning. Gonna take more than a fire extinguisher and a State Farm insurance policy. YMMV
You scared?

You're delusional if you think the national debt would be one thin dime lower after 4/8 years of Trump (or Cruz)......

Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.
Again,,,,

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

LOL, panties in a wad today?

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells firing could see this was over before it began. We are all going to have to take a big bite from a [bleep] sammich.
callnum ,

The gop came up with many they thought/hoped could beat her thing is the gop is completely out of touch with their former base .
Now now boys you've made this bed and as I stated way back I'll sleep in it with you and vote for Trump as he is a far cry better than HRC but like me drawing a picture of a rocketship ain't gonna be a blue print for a rocket that will actually fly

You can live in denial but it is what is is you've been used and had

I pray that I'm wrong but know that I'm not it's a sad day for this once great nation that a lying,cheating harpy will be POTUS of the USA
The fix is in you just failed to see the slide of hand,most here posting still don't
It's no conspiracy it's just a crooked rigged sytem and you placed your wager on a nag,Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

BTW I'd love for you all to be able to say "Dan you were so wrong" and feel free to rub my nose in it for the next four years

Yep. Me too.
Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

??

Most posting here that early boarded the Trump Train never saw him in the light of a perfect vessel, just an effective and much needed one.
BTW I'd love for you all to be able to say "Dan you were so wrong" and feel free to rub my nose in it for the next four years

"Dan you were so wrong".

And I hope to rub your nose in it for the next four years.

Regards.

And best of luck.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
You scared?

You're delusional if you think the national debt would be one thin dime lower after 4/8 years of Trump (or Cruz)......

Do not put Cruz down at the same level as Trump.
Ted had/has a load of good ideas that not enough paid enough attention to in his platform.
Originally Posted by add
Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

??

Most posting here that early boarded the Trump Train never saw him in the light of a perfect vessel, just an effective and much needed one.

Correct, the man is widely regarded as a egotistical louse with the character and morals of a sewer rat.

But he is head and shoulders over hillary clinton.

Won't and wouldn't.

If memory serves most here boarded this train when it was the last train left at the station.
No other option.
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.
An egotistical louse that has put an America first, border/immigration security, a Supreme Court nominee short list, revised trade deals, etc. into the national dialogue.
Originally Posted by add
An egotistical louse that has put an America first, border/immigration security, a Supreme Court nominee short list, revised trade deals, etc. into the national dialogue.
Bingo.
Originally Posted by add

Not yet he hasn't...and here is hoping he gets the opportunity.
Originally Posted by add

Not yet he hasn't...and here is hoping he gets the opportunity.
Yes he has.
Trump is going to win.

Yep, Trump will beat BOB.

Interesting that there is not a heck of a lot about this in the Australian media...most of what I do see demonises/ridicules Trump and hails the other as the second coming of Christ.

I would like to point out that the majority of our media make yours look like a conservative bastion of upright goodness.

The silence on this side is odd in that this election affects us here in so many ways.
Originally Posted by RWE
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.

Apologize to a possum? Never! Wait a minute I never said anything mean to you........
Originally Posted by kingston

This - he's no angel but at least he is not a criminal working above the law.
Again,,,,

And we totally deserve it if we let her get elected....

If America can't remember that on 9/11/01 the entire muslim world was celebrating and dancing in the streets while the world trade center and pentagon burned...maybe we need another hard lesson...go ahead and let her open the borders and import the same sons of bitches that were celebrating the attack on us...now, 15 years later, those same sons of bitches want to flee those same attackers, now that THEY get a taste of what they condoned and celebrated....fugg it...
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump is going to win.

Yep, Trump will beat BOB.

Even Yorkies beat Bob...
Now now boys you've made this bed and as I stated way back I'll sleep in it with you and vote for Trump as he is a far cry better than HRC but like me drawing a picture of a rocketship ain't gonna be a blue print for a rocket that will actually fly

You can live in denial but it is what is you've been used and had

Nope, you overestimate the Clintons and misjudge their strong points.

The Clintons know how to beat the run of the mill GOP candidates. Face it, they've been doing it for 20+ years. They know how to defeat the likes of Jeb, Marco, Kaisich etc. Ted is such a sourpuss that he can't attract anyone who is not a student of the issues - which is most of the electorate. The Clintons can to the same old stuff to those run of the mill GOP candidates. they didn't sweat Ben or Carly, they aren't politically savvy, and would never fight dirt.

Trump, on the other hand is their nightmare. He doesn't backdown like all of the others. He is not GOP establishment so they go with "starts wars are starves old people" that they use on everybody else. They can't pin GOP deeds and policies on Trump. All they have to attack him on is his own big mouth. You know what, Trump doesn't back down from that either.

What other GOP candidate would have come back at HRC when she mouths "Thank God Donald Trump doesn't run US policy" with "Because you'd be in jail?
That was quick and clever, every bit as good as Lloyd Benson vs Dan Quayle.

The Clinton's played nobody on Trump. Trump bothers them. They don't have a clear plan of attack because he deflects everything thrown at him. This pussy grabbing sound bite is the sort of thing that worked vs Jack Ryan and gave you Senator Barack Obama. The Clintons knew the GOP wimps would run away. They figured just like Jack Ryan, the GOP would dump Trump, Trump would step down, and HRC walks to the White House.

Problem is, this bomb blew up, and like Godzilla, Trump is still standing breathing fire. The Clinton braintrust is sitting around saying "what do we have to do to kill this guy off"? James Carville must have an ulcer. The usual weapons aren't destroying him.

Meanwhile, they have to deal with the fact the even Democrats don't like HRC. They know she is a vile bitch. The Bernie people are undecided on voting or staying home in numbers.

The Clintons have a problem.
Anybody that doesn't fully support Trump is a dumb fugk.

He's not my last choice. He's my first.

Travis
sure is funny how many young folks and people who have never voted before, i know that support trump. only folks i know voting for hillary are hardcore libs and dems,
Originally Posted by RWE

laugh laugh
Originally Posted by stxhunter
sure is funny how many young folks and people who have never voted before, i know that support trump. only folks i know voting for hillary are hardcore libs and dems,
Roger why do you associate with liberals and Dems?Shame on you

Travis

Close enough.

If this is the case and you knew it why would you even bother to mention the word cruz? Much less devote 1.5 years of your life to it.
This thread has real potential.
Because I try,just as you guys are trying...it's all we can do really
Washington is being played. More people in the USA want to save it than destroy it. Trump by a landslide!!
landslide huh? lmao

Travis

THIS

Trying to do what, exactly, buddy? Defeat Hitlery? That's the only option left at this point, and I haven't seen you say or try to do anything to that end yet.

Are you talking to people you know in upstate NY to actually have them get off their asses and vote? Are you working the Ds that you know to have them stay home or vote for Johnson or Stein?

How about trying THAT? I know you well enough to know you CAN, but will you?
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell No.....

Trying to do what, exactly, buddy? Defeat Hitlery? That's the only option left at this point, and I haven't seen you say or try to do anything to that end yet.

Are you talking to people you know in upstate NY to actually have them get off their asses and vote? Are you working the Ds that you know to have them stay home or vote for Johnson or Stein?

How about trying THAT? I know you well enough to know you CAN, but will you?

Funny how he stumps so hard against Trump, after the screwing Hitlery gave upstate new york as their senator..
Originally Posted by RWE

Apologize to a possum? Never! Wait a minute I never said anything mean to you........

YESSIREE!

The Trump won/RWE apology tour.

I want Bristoe, and Bigfloppyfish, and EE coming like the 3 Wise men, bearing beer, jerky, and a 5 shot of Pall Mall reds.

So let it be written....

I always wondered if Ted had any skeletons.
Don't know anyone I associate with voting for HRC sans one teachers union rep and I've turned blue in the face going around with him
I've made sure my friends are registered and will go vote not that it will matter here in NY but again trying is all we can do...NY is in the bag for HRC because of NYC and Albany I've talked to my friends in Pa where it actually matters but again my friends share my values and have like agendas so it's preaching to the choir.They tell me the same thing "I don't know anyone who's voting for HRC" my friends are from SW Pa it's Philly and eastern Pa that will carry HRC...you know Scott where your wife and her family hail from
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't give a f'k. He could have mass graves of skeletons and been a necrophiliac. All that would have mattered - all that does matter - is defeating Hitlery. Get off your asses and make it happen.
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

YESSIREE!

The Trump won/RWE apology tour.

I want Bristoe, and Bigfloppyfish, and EE coming like the 3 Wise men, bearing beer, jerky, and a 5 shot of Pall Mall reds.

So let it be written....

I'm more likely to pet a possum than apologize for.. wait, I doubt I'm included with Bristoe and bff. Whew.

[Linked Image]
Don't know anyone I associate with voting for HRC sans one teachers union rep and I've turned blue in the face going around with him
I've made sure my friends are registered and will go vote not that it will matter here in NY but again trying is all we can do...NY is in the bag for HRC because of NYC and Albany I've talked to my friends in Pa where it actually matters but again my friends share my values and have like agendas so it's preaching to the choir.They tell me the same thing "I don't know anyone who's voting for HRC" my friends are from SW Pa it's Philly and eastern Pa that will carry HRC...you know Scott where your wife and her family hail from

NYS is in the bag for HRC for the same reason it was for Cuomo - because upstate voters are too damned lazy to get up and vote. Ditto PA; if they get off their asses and vote, then the bitch can be beaten. I heard the exact same defeatist schit in MD about the last governor's race ("oh, Baltimore and MoCo will give it to the Ds no matter what"). Guess what? The Ds lost because the Rs actually got off their asses to vote and the Ds didn't. This election will be EXACTLY the same; those that actually go vote will carry the day.

Get every Trump vote you can, and all those that won't vote for him get them to vote Johnson, Stein, or "stay home".

Maybe I'm sure every candidate does but not to the degree of Trump...well except HRC and people and MSM just disregard that because they believe her to be the lesser of their evils(Trump)

Don't give a f'k. He could have mass graves of skeletons and been a necrophiliac. All that would have mattered - all that does matter - is defeating Hitlery. Get off your asses and make it happen.

Been off my ass for 1.5 yrs to the tune of 5K, glad to see you posting again!
Thing to keep in mind is that the Clintons have a successful track record of defeating the rank and file GOP. They have a playbook, and it has been effective. Trump is the only one the playbook doesn't work on. The pussy audio was suppose to be the October surprise that killed him. It didn't. They are running out of bullets.

Maybe I'm sure every candidate does but not to the degree of Trump...well except HRC and people and MSM just disregard that because they believe her to be the lesser of their evils(Trump)

10-4 Dan.
Originally Posted by hatari
Thing to keep in mind is that the Clintons have a successful track record of defeating the rank and file GOP. They have a playbook, and it has been effective. Trump is the only one the playbook doesn't work on. The pussy audio was suppose to be the October surprise that killed him. It didn't. They are running out of bullets.

And the little WIKI may spring a big leak!

^^^^^^^+1000 They engineered it. The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises). It was all done so we could have the weakest candidate possible running against HRC---and it worked.
Again I'm with ya boys I just don't hold the hope you guys have...I'm Double D after all...Doubting Dan in this case

Been off my ass for 1.5 yrs to the tune of 5K, glad to see you posting again!

I ain't got that cash to throw around, but I damned sure am busting my ass to get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery - however that needs to be.
wink
And Hell has frozen over Rob Jordan and I are in agreement
Again I'm with ya boys I just don't hold the hope you guys have...I'm Double D after all...Doubting Dan in this case

We need to chip in and buy you this book.

[Linked Image]

Any further evidence needed as to why you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like a bitch?
Go ahead and vote for Hillary or Ross Perot II if that is what you want to do. Nobody here can force you to vote for Trump. Your posts on the election are much better though when there aren't any.
Pity that's all most of the trumpette's come up with. No one is voting Hillary or third party if they are a conservative. We will all vote for Trump,no doubt while muttering under our breath as we do.

Hope he wins. What's the best Canadian Province, if he doesn't?
Originally Posted by RickyD

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans living in it.
Yep and the fact that she isn't completely running away with the election says a lot.
What it says is she is a terribly flawed candidate and anyone else would have been double digits ahead by now.

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans AND GOAT FU-KING MUZZIES living in it.

FIXT. smile

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans AND GOAT FU-KING MUZZIES living in it.

FIXT. smile

Naa... the second lot would all be roosting contentedly in the former USA with the communist poster child and her believers.

Benefits are better...'til they work out that all the workers/providers have vacated for greener pastures.

Then they will probably cook and eat the bitch.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

^^^^^^^+1000 They engineered it. The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises). It was all done so we could have the weakest candidate possible running against HRC---and it worked.

No offense but anybody that chooses to live in New York or California can't be too bright.

Dave

FIXT. smile

Naa... the second lot would all be roosting contentedly in the former USA with the communist poster child and her believers.

Benefits are better...'til they work out that all the workers/providers have vacated for greener pastures.

Nah, the only muzzy that would eat that pig is Huma.

No offense but anybody that chooses to live in New York or California can't be too bright.

Dave

Safe Zone projects.
Originally Posted by mathman

Nah, the only muzzy that would eat that pig is Huma.

laugh HAH...we have a winner for the night.

Mine also, Hillary being last, which is no choice.

This will come down as the biggest opportunity-lost.

House and Senate races that should be slam dunks are at issue now, because we nominated Trump.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. wink
Originally Posted by luv2safari

House and Senate races that should be slam dunks are at issue now, because we nominated Trump.

We're going to hold you to that.
Originally Posted by Calhoun

[Linked Image]

WHAT THE [bleep]?

Well,..a lot of the GOP house and senate races are going to be at issue because the people who hold those positions are spitting in the faces of the 10's of millions of Republicans who want Trump to be President.

Basically, the cuckservatives are throwing away votes for themselves when they go against Trump.

They're responsible for the situation. Not Trump and not the people who nominated Trump.
She's playin' the possum, what else?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

We're going to hold you to that.

I'll get one cleaned and in the freezer. sick
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Well,..a lot of the GOP house and senate races are going to be at issue because the people who hold those positions are spitting in the faces of the 10's of millions of Republicans who want Trump to be President.

Basically, the cuckservatives are throwing away votes for themselves when they go against Trump.

They're responsible for the situation. Not Trump and not the people who nominated Trump.

A lot of truth to that, but it still doesn't alter the fact that we might give Hillary congressional majorities. This wouldn't be a disaster. It would be a conflagration!
She named him, Bongo.

This one is a Democrat. Poor thing.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by RWE

[Linked Image]

WHAT THE [bleep]?

And being it's almost Halloween, you'll want to see this one also.

[Linked Image]

Go ahead and pretend that Trump will still win and the the Down Ballot elections will not be effected but you all know this is a dumpster fire of your own making. The Clintons did not have to come up with a single attack ad...Trump did it for them.....

And just stop with the Election is going to be rigged stuff Cartman!
And don't forget to keep your grinner lubed...

[Linked Image]
jeezuz...
She's probably lubed a "possum" or two in her day.

As long as people believe that the problems I have with this election are about the candidates, then I'm afraid I'll have keep repeating myself.

At some point, changing content as opposed to increasing the volume may bring a better result. Just a thought but suit yourself.
Someone said voting for Trump made him nervous. Yeah me too. But Hillary winning has me terrified. Makes Trump the obvious choice as far s I'm concerned. Nervousness I can live with. Terror I will not tolerate.
Paul B.
Not many people have been fooled by Trump. We all knew he was an interesting guy, not likely a conservative, but a guy who say's what needs to be said. I hate Republicans and despise Democrats so Trump has, and will be, my FU Washington choice.

And as far as I'm concerned if Trump fails to make it we must have another Trump like candidate step up as it's time for the working people in this country to start spitting in the faces of politician's who have ruined a great nation.

The FU Government movement must keep going.

At some point, changing content as opposed to increasing the volume may bring a better result. Just a thought but suit yourself.

Okay, answer a question.

How many times do I need to say "I am voting for Trump, but I don't have to like it." for these fools to understand it?
Okay, answer a question.

How many times do I need to say "I am voting for Trump, but I don't have to like it." for these fools to understand it?

They understand it, they just won't forgive that you don't prefer Trump.

Okay, answer a question.

Don't sweat it
Maybe be we should just pretend ....yeah Trump is gonna crush it out of the park bigley landslide victory hoorah!!!
Everyone is making themselves feel warm and fuzzy but when they get a pair of socks instead of the BB gun come Xmas morning(which is Nov 8th) They will be pouting and say why did Santa do this to me,when unbenounced to them they got just what they asked for

Okay, answer a question.

If you feel you NEED to say it more than a couple times it seems like its more for your benefit than for anyone else's. But like I said, if it makes you happy....

This.
Do any of you people think that *any* other GOP candidate could repeatedly turn out rallys with 5 figure crowds day in and day out for months?

Trump is the most popular GOP presidental candidate to have come along since Reagan. In fact, I doubt if Reagan turned out crowds like Trump does.

If he loses, it won't be because he's a bad candidate. It will be because too many people in America have had their brains turned to chit.
The Second Amendment should be the only thing on your mind when you vote in Nov. Trump is our only chance regardless of what you think about him.
If he loses, it won't be because he's a bad candidate. It will be because too many people in America have had their brains turned to chit.

I don't care who you are, that right there is FUNNY!
The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises).
You're delusional. It was precisely the efforts of the MSM, and the establishment of both parties, to destroy Trump during the primaries, that garnered for him so much support from those Americans who have become determined of late to dethrone those behind said powers. The MSM's efforts to destroy a candidate has become a contrary indicator for regular Americans who've recently reached their limit regarding the establishment's control of our nation for the benefit of a tiny, and mostly alien, elite.
Again,,,,

4ager youre a whiny self loathing Trump kock eater and u were wrong !

You know where the door is ...
Oh, look - the pseudo-Aussie, dishonest, adolescent troll is back. Piss off, [bleep]-child; you remain irrelevant.

Stop the BS. You guys had NO ONE that was going to beat Hillary.

The Establishment Republicans are the biggest bunch of losers I have ever seen assembled in public office.

You guys are the ones who were conned.
Enjoy HRC...so sad
You're being kghunty.

Stop it.

Dave
This you DVD.?

Okay, answer a question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRONG -- saying it over and over EVERYDAY might change some folks minds in a time when EVERY vote might count .
Saying over and over is cheering for hillary IMO .

And yes I know all of you Trump haters are going to vote for him -well except jeffO obama.

Please don't swaller a bunch of pills, we like having you around here. wink

If you had a mind you could send the pills to.........You know.
Okay, answer a question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRONG -- saying it over and over EVERYDAY might change some folks minds in a time when EVERY vote might count .

And yes I know all of you Trump haters are going to vote for him -well except jeffO obama.

Jeff voted D in '08 and '12. He probably voted D before that. That he is NOT voting for Hitlery is a win. Concentrate on that. Replicate that. Beat the bitch.
Do any of you people think that *any* other GOP candidate could repeatedly turn out rallys with 5 figure crowds day in and day out for months?

Trump is the most popular GOP presidental candidate to have come along since Reagan. In fact, I doubt if Reagan turned out crowds like Trump does.

Its not the five figure turn-out at rallies that counts, its the vote in the ballot box. That's what matters and all the polls show an ass kicking in an election we should (and would) have won---had we run an adult candidate, instead of a reality TV show host.

Jordan
When is Trump going to release the nude pics of Hillary that Bill gave him years ago?
Okay, answer a question.

Jeff voted D in '08 and '12. He probably voted D before that. That he is NOT voting for Hitlery is a win. Concentrate on that. Replicate that. Beat the bitch.

Will be the only smart thing he has done in 8 years.
I don't have an issue with a reality TV show host being POTUS but unfortunately a large portion of the voting electorate do

Link

Phil
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Go ahead and pretend that Trump will still win and the the Down Ballot elections will not be effected but you all know this is a dumpster fire of your own making. The Clintons did not have to come up with a single attack ad...Trump did it for them.....

And just stop with the Election is going to be rigged stuff Cartman!

Have your blinders on don't you Walter?? Wikileaks doing a good job today making your girl look bad.. but to you that's nothing right..
Originally Posted by RGinther
Again,,,,

Another .15 cents to your paycheck.. every Friday you cash out and they send payment through PayPal..
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump against the bitch.
Why all the emotion here? Is the election over or something?

You are all acting like somebody is coming in the White House hell bent on eroding our 2nd Amendment rights and appointing liberal activist Federal judges that will serve for life. Also, flooding immigrants from 3rd world nations that have no desire to conform to what we think America should be. And of course, becoming nice and dependent. Both on the welfare state, and in the voting booth.

Nothing to worry about here. Trump was the best guy to win this thing. How could you possibly lose against the weakest and least popular DNC candidate in our lifetime?
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump is going to win.

Bull$hit

Trump has set you guys up from the start that regardless what he does he will win. The reality always has been Trump is way to irratic for most voters so unelectable period. The man behind the curtain keeps telling you how great he is and how much you will love him, Trust Me! So with all that hype he can only lose if he is cheated... bull$hit

Trump is Eric Cartman in real life and no one has to cheat him to see him fail. You bought a Palin Pig with lipstick so shut up and take that pig to the dance and don't cry when all the kids laugh at you and you end up with $hit on your clothing

Cheated? Only by your desire to make Trump something that he is not.......
NO Not Cheated! What Trump is not, is Hillary Clinton. I'll take that.

Too many people in America have had their brains turned to chit.

Its not the five figure turn-out at rallies that counts, its the vote in the ballot box. That's what matters and all the polls show an ass kicking in an election we should (and would) have won---had we run an adult candidate, instead of a reality TV show host.

Jordan
Originally Posted by 79S
Again,,,,

Another .15 cents to your paycheck.. every Friday you cash out and they send payment through PayPal..

What are you whining about fool ??
Originally Posted by 79S
Again,,,,

What are you whiny about fool ??

Best step away from the tracks gunter.

The possum luber made this thread worth reading.

Hey kingston Im the guy who predicted Trumps demise, you must be the guy who just thru the 2nd away !!
Originally Posted by RAS
Why all the emotion here? Is the election over or something?

You are all acting like somebody is coming in the White House hell bent on eroding our 2nd Amendment rights and appointing liberal activist Federal judges that will serve for life. Also, flooding immigrants from 3rd world nations that have no desire to conform to what we think America should be. And of course, becoming nice and dependent. Both on the welfare state, and in the voting booth.

Nothing to worry about here. Trump was the best guy to win this thing. How could you possibly lose against the weakest and least popular DNC candidate in our lifetime?

It took me about five months to get over it. I figure it's just a matter of turning loose of the old USA and learning how to be happy in the New America.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ftYIXUnoSA&sns=em [/video]
Drudgereport has an article on how much money the hildabeast is paying for online trolls. The article came to mind on reading the OP.
The sooner you get to step 5 the better off you'll be
Who gives a [bleep] what you think? Your pick was CRUSHED by Trump and you've had a sore pussy ever since, so STFU and deal with it.. Crushed Cruz has been on the menu for a while now but at least he finally came out to support the nominee -reluctantly or not so follow your hero's lead.. You whining is getting annoying..
good you're at stage 2 now
good you're at stage 2 now

ROR-LMFAO!!!!!

OK, so vote for Pence...
I'm voting for Trump as I said all along
but I've come to grips with stage 5 long ago
If he loses, it won't be because he's a bad candidate.
No, it will be because he's the worst candidate ever, since the second to the worst looks like she will win. Hope not.
you are being played by the media. trump supporter are just fine
You are still in stage 1
Trump: We don't need no water, burn that &$#@! GOP down

You are screwed!
Originally Posted by northwestalaska aka Dumb Ass
Trump: We don't need no water, burn that &$#@! GOP down
You are screwed!
We're screwed,only if this whore is elected.

[Linked Image]

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fu-cking flag up every morning at fu-cking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2)“Fu-ck off! It’s enough I have to see you sh-it-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your God-damn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”
From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fu-cking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fu-ck back, stay the fu-ck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fu-cking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable co-ck sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fu-cking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fu-cking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fu-ck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Who gives a [bleep] what you think? Your pick was CRUSHED by Trump and you've had a sore pussy ever since, so STFU and deal with it.. Crushed Cruz has been on the menu for a while now but at least he finally came out to support the nominee -reluctantly or not so follow your hero's lead.. You whining is getting annoying..

We're all voting for Trump, but in all fairness, just because someone wins the Republican primary, that doesn't make them the best candidate to run against an unpopular, corrupt, and weak Democrat in the general election. In this case, running against a person with the baggage of Hillary Clinton, the best candidate would have been someone with less baggage and one who is less apt to stick his foot in his mouth. Each person can decide for themselves who that person may be, but it sure as hell isn't Trump. Regardless, he's the nominee, so we each need to do what's needed to beat the bitch.
[Linked Image]
You're being kghunty.

Stop it.

Dave

How else is he going to get [bleep]? Oh, the democrat way. By Hillary's cock going the wrong way in the exit.
Stage 2

Jordan

Then shut your kcghunt until 11/8. We're tired of the queefing.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump against the bitch.

Yea, that too.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Jordan

Then shut your kcghunt until 11/8. We're tired of the queefing.
Move on from Stage 2 you'll feel much better once you get through all the stages...being bitter is no way to go through life
yeah Bigfish@ridesTumpkock u need 2 move on ! the next 28days are gunna be hard.....

Maybe buy a tent, get some supplies together and head for the wilderness

Go find yourself because you seem to have lost ya way buddy

and take ya Brokeback boyfriend Sportingspecialist !!

How many times do I have to say this?!

I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA IN 2012!!

I AM NOT VOTING FOR CLINTON IN 2016!

I actually took a picture of my [bleep] 2012 ballot. Do I need to put that in my .sig line or something?

Sheesh.

Further, I'd be falling over myself to vote R this cycle, if the R's had put forth any decent candidate.

They did not. I will be voting L again.

I'll make this comment then I'm out. Trump is now repositioning as the "authoritarian" president. You guys want Donald Trump as an authoritarian?
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

I actually took a picture of my [bleep] 2012 ballot. Do I need to put that in my .sig line or something?

Sheesh.

Further, I'd be falling over myself to vote R this cycle, if the R's had put forth any decent candidate.

I'll make this comment then I'm out. Trump is now repositioning as the "authoritarian" president. You guys want Donald Trump as an authoritarian?

He could position himself as the Martian candidate, and the issue would still be the same - defeat Hitlery.
yeah Bigfish@ridesTumpkock u need 2 move on ! the next 28days are gunna be hard.....

Maybe buy a tent, get some supplies together and head for the wilderness

Go find yourself because you seem to have lost ya way buddy

and take ya Brokeback boyfriend Sportingspecialist !!

IIRC, it was you Q dims who made Q marriage legal.
As on que some dirt on HRC and some more nuggets released on Trump ...groping women and peeping on beauty contestants
Likely just locker room play?
[Linked Image]

Sheesh.

He could position himself as the Martian candidate, and the issue would still be the same - defeat Hitlery.

For old times sake.

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. Face it. We had two bad choices. Obama was the better one, and not by a little bit!

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. Face it. We had two bad choices. Obama was the better one, and not by a little bit!

sick
dvdegeorge, you are right. They have the dirt on Trump, enough to destroy him.
Just heard tonight that NCB had that tape for quite a while, and NBC execs waited until just the right moment, before the second debate, to release it. They knew it would cause a [bleep] at that moment.

Yes, NBC is acting as the propaganda arm of the Hillary campaign.

Trump never had a chance.

There is nobody who does not have some skeletons in their closet.
Nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong...you hitched your wagon to a lame horse

The premise was good and the story line would have been great it's just that Trump was the wrong vessel,he had cracks and holes that were hidden to his followers but should be quite apparent now as he's leaking like a balloon in a cactus patch

Unfortunately no choice now but to finish the ride as he's the only wagon we have
You are the poster boy for ass hole.. Butt hurt Cruzette.. GFY..
Stage 2 for you....and has nothing to do with Cruz,being butt hurt or anything else
As Jack Nicholson said "you can't handle the truth"

Sheesh.

You can photoshop that [bleep].
Nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong...you hitched your wagon to a lame horse

The premise was good and the story line would have been great it's just that Trump was the wrong vessel,he had cracks and holes that were hidden to his followers but should be quite apparent now as he's leaking like a balloon in a cactus patch

Unfortunately no choice now but to finish the ride as he's the only wagon we have
It is preposterous to call Trump a lame horse, while ignoring Hillary's multitude of flaws. Bigly flaws. Money laundering, willful mishandling of classified documents, influence peddling...Oh good grief, the list could get pretty long. She is a miserable human being.
Ironic ain't it?
Was interesting yesterday trying to explain to my 18 yr old daughter why she should vote for Trump and not Hillary
She learned a lesson on the lessor of 2 evils
....I'm sorry but you've been played

Trump wins the popular vote and the EC in a landslide.
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Sarcastic or delusional? Which is it?

Drug use among campfire posters must be of epidemic proportion.

Please do.

I believe taking a photo of your ballot is illegal in some states - because it can be used to prove vote buying criteria.
Ironic ain't it?
Was interesting yesterday trying to explain to my 18 yr old daughter why she should vote for Trump and not Hillary
She learned a lesson on the lessor of 2 evils

My daughter's civics class is having their mock election.

Try having that conversation with a 15 year old....

And how many times do I have to tell you the thousand bridge rule applies? you sucked that one dick buddy (mudshark at that), so we ain't calling you a bridgebuilder no matter how many you build...

Originally Posted by BFD
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Sarcastic or delusional? Which is it?

Drug use among campfire posters must be of epidemic proportion.
Stage 1 for you get moving on
Originally Posted by jorgeI

And how many times do I have to tell you the thousand bridge rule applies? you sucked that one dick buddy (mudshark at that), so we ain't calling you a bridgebuilder no matter how many you build...

Jeff O I wouldnt bother trying to reason with the Trump kocksuckers, they are doing there best Lemming impersonation and the cliff is fast approaching......
Dan,

I have to ask what was the real point of this thread? Now you know I am a simpleton so taking that into consideration what?
To act Kghunty.

Travis
To act Kghunty.

Travis

Apparently.
Trump is DONE, and the GOP will need years to rebuild... that melt-down he had today was such of a crazy man and it wasn't just the women voters that noticed, he finished it today!

Phil
The GOP will not rebuild. The Trumpkins, egged on by Trump, will blame his defeat (if that happens) on the establishment and seek revenge, maybe even handing Congress to the Democrats. His celebrity having grown, Trump will start what will be effectively a third party. Expect he outcome to be Socialists in power for 30 years.

What choice? I voted for Trump today (we have early voting here).
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Trump is DONE, and the GOP will need years to rebuild... that melt-down he had today was such of a crazy man and it wasn't just the women voters that noticed, he finished it today!

Phil

He's on'y 'done' among the people whose vaginas get hurt by words. And you're just sad he didn't grab your pus.

Phil

Trump appears to have gone "full Bannon" in his rally speech today. He has well and truly jumped the shark. Ben Shapiro predicted that what happened today would eventually happen in consequence of bringing Bannon on board. This is red meat for the Trump loyalists, but it will drive away the sane voters that he needs to win this thing. Look for Trump to start caving in the polls. His speech today was lunacy.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...n/ar-AAiVixL?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2BDHP
Yup, my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump... the GOP has done it again. Hillary will be the next President and it'll be for the full 8 years! Whether the GOP has come to its senses by then will still be up in the air. They need to get rid of those under the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus influence!

Phil
my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump.

Told ya he was a chit eating commie grin
It's a curious thing even after these wikileak dumps the anti Trump people here at the campfire continue with the B.S.?

Suspect they will never see the light.
When this election cycle is over I hope to god those two Trump spokeswomen Katrina Pierson and Kayleigh McEnany find a rock to hide under along with Trump, just disappear never to make another appearance again... have never seen a pair of such Screechy voiced and irritating Trump Puppets in my life... Trump can have them, they're just plane nauseating, I've got to change channels soon as they appear, worse than trying to listen to Trump babble!

Phil
Originally Posted by watch4bear
my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump.

Told ya he was a chit eating commie grin

He ain't just eating it- he's rolling in it!
Yup, my ballot will be in tomorrows mail and I can guarantee you all that it won't be for Trump... the GOP has done it again. Hillary will be the next President and it'll be for the full 8 years! Whether the GOP has come to its senses by then will still be up in the air. They need to get rid of those under the Tea Party and Freedom Caucus influence!

Phil

Congratulations...... you're doing your part to ensure the rest of the country's political climate is as [bleep] up as your home State.
seems a good mix between Stage 1 and Stage 2
Sooner you get to 5 the better off you'll be
Originally Posted by EdM
Dan,

I have to ask what was the real point of this thread? Now you know I am a simpleton so taking that into consideration what?

Enlightenment......but the old horse and water thing still holds true
you are one dumb mother fu-cker
Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures
HRC sails to the white house
At this juncture Trump is the only choice,unfortunately I don't believe enough will be sailing it

Phil

Please come here and bitch some more when you see more gun control you stupid bastard.
We've been played, dammit!
Originally Posted by EdM
Dan,

Thanks for enlightening us.

You and Powell are true intellects. Tell us more so we don't go astray.

Dave
Did Trump win?
Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures
At this juncture Trump is the only choice,unfortunately I don't believe enough will be sailing it

I was in the same boat, or ship as it were. Didn't take long to figure out where my vote was going.

I didn't think Trump could pull it off. Hell, it ain't like he got near the votes the old bag did, he just got the right ones.

I'm hoping the next four years will be good ones. We'll see.

Okay, answer a question.

Don't sweat it
Maybe be we should just pretend ....yeah Trump is gonna crush it out of the park bigley landslide victory hoorah!!!
Everyone is making themselves feel warm and fuzzy but when they get a pair of socks instead of the BB gun come Xmas morning(which is Nov 8th) They will be pouting and say why did Santa do this to me,when unbenounced to them they got just what they asked for

I never knew you were related to Calhoun.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
[quote=dvdegeorge]Trump and HRC are the only two ships available,standing at the dock and not voting or voting 3rd party only ensures

I was in the same boat, or ship as it were. Didn't take long to figure out where my vote was going.

I didn't think Trump could pull it off. Hell, it ain't like he got near the votes the old bag did, he just got the right ones.

I'm hoping the next four years will be good ones. We'll see. [/quote

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You fit in much better in N.California than you did in Georgia --..

Actually he may well have gotten more votes than the hag.... and probably damn sure got more LEGAL votes than the hag....
never had a doubt he would win.
Originally Posted by rost495

Actually he may well have gotten more votes than the hag.... and probably damn sure got more LEGAL votes than the hag....

I wish he had swamped her in the pop vote as well, but you'd have to find about 3 million illegal votes for him to have a shot.

It is only a couple states that put her so far over the top, but when those states are pop centers like Cali and NY, it becomes an issue. One not lost on the Democrats who will be contending again in four short years.
When this election cycle is over I hope to god those two Trump spokeswomen Katrina Pierson and Kayleigh McEnany find a rock to hide under along with Trump, just disappear never to make another appearance again... have never seen a pair of such Screechy voiced and irritating Trump Puppets in my life... Trump can have them, they're just plane nauseating, I've got to change channels soon as they appear, worse than trying to listen to Trump babble!

Phil

Hey, where did THIS bitch go?

I wish he had swamped her in the pop vote as well, but you'd have to find about 3 million illegal votes for him to have a shot.

It is only a couple states that put her so far over the top, but when those states are pop centers like Cali and NY, it becomes an issue. One not lost on the Democrats who will be contending again in four short years.

Some of us are already talking about what this means for the Ds in '18.
Absolutely.

Quit whinin', or you're gonna get eight.
You're all stupid.

I'm MENSES.

I'm smart. You're all dumb.

Powell
landslide huh? lmao

Incredible display of ESPN.

Still waiting. Raw. Feathers and all.

Did we die yet?

Clark

LMAO...

Can't make it up.

Is Fox News going to sit you next to Geraldo soon?

Travis

Wah...

Truth is a bitch...

LMAO
Originally Posted by curdog4570

That's bullschidt and you know it. Above all else, Cruz supporters loathed Liberals and the R establishment and saw Cruz as the best vehicle to beat them.

Now that we have another vehicle forced on us... we will get in it, and get out and push it when it stalls.

In hindsight, we would have all been better served to chuck Trump and Cruz to the bar ditch and pour fuel in Ben Carson's car.

I'm sorry we raped you and I'm sorry you're all-star didn't make the grade.

LMAO.

Clark

PS- You were BORN in Texas, correct?

What is the point of reviving this old thread? Dan ended up voting for Trump. Why can't you be happy with that and enjoy the victory?

Originally Posted by Southerntier8

What is the point of reviving this old thread? Dan ended up voting for Trump. Why can't you be happy with that and enjoy the victory?

'Cause Dan is not an uptight pussy and he knows we're just having fun.

LMAO...

Can't make it up.

Travis

Unfucking believable. I'd literally have voted for the dude that picks up my garbage on Thursdays if that's what it took to stop Hitlery. The complete destruction of the country balanced on the election, and a dude admits he "sat it out."

Another Fudd........

Dear Sandie Vagina,

I am *relishing* all the winning. Change your tampon, quit whining, grab your pu$$y hat (see what I did there?) and get your ass over to D.C. for the end of the women's march.

And since I'm such a nice guy, the answer to your question is that 'flave linked this thread in another thread today. I wouldn't normally bump a dead thread, but seems I'm not the only one enjoying the bump. Sorry Preacher Ted lost. Hillary would have stomped his ass into a mud puddle and sh@t in it anyways and you'd be biotching about that.
Did Hillary get clown stomped?
Bump

Dan said he'd be glad for them to rub his nose in it for 4 years.

they're just honoring his wishes.

If I was him I'd be a mite worried that the curse of isaac has been transplanted onto him. shocked
Laffin.............

Who gives a [bleep], electoral votes win the election.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

If I was him I'd be a mite worried that the curse of isaac has been transplanted onto him. shocked
Trust me Im glad to hear it rather than the alternative ....isaac is good to go he had Trump and Clemson for the win
Originally Posted by EdM
Dan,

Thanks for enlightening us.

You and Powell are true intellects. Tell us more so we don't go astray.

Dave

Its been too late already a while ago for some. whistle

Phil

Turned into ghostschiet.
Originally Posted by 222Rem

LMAO...

Can't make it up.

Travis

Unfucking believable. I'd literally have voted for the dude that picks up my garbage on Thursdays if that's what it took to stop Hitlery. The complete destruction of the country balanced on the election, and a dude admits he "sat it out."

Another Fudd........

Scary when you contemplate that may be the real reason Trump won, people preferring a dog catcher or garbage collector, that is.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Le

BTW, we think we know who Bob voted for, but does anyone know who he bet on? Didnt he disappear about the time of the election and without running his money on the Skins? whistle

'Cause Dan is not an uptight pussy and he knows we're just having fun.

I've been a longtime fan of uptight puzzy...for the record.
There is absolutely NO doubt who Bob smartely voted for!!!!

I could probably tell you who he put down on in the playoffs but I won't!

BTW you guys leave Dan alone or you will be "sleeping with the fishes!!"
DVDGeorge

Won't crap on you too much. You're a good dude but no political Nostradamus. Leave that to Issac,Docrocket, and Me!👍
DVDGEORGe

Won't crap o but oh too much. You're a good dude no polo political NOStramuaz. LEAVe that to Issac,DOCrocket, and Me!👍

Lord knows I suck at typing, and my grammar might as well be my Grandma, but did you peck that out with your nose?

BTW, I'll have whatever you're havin.
I've got a grumpy iPhone with a deranged autocorrect. It's about to be slung in the nearest body of water. wink
I've got a grumpy iPhone with a deranged autocorrect. It's about to be slung in the nearest body of water. wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But but it's a smart phone -they are ah like the greatest invention ever . smile
Trust me Im glad to hear it rather than the alternative ....isaac is good to go he had Trump and Clemson for the win

And that's what had me scared eek

It's a new era for Isaac's predictions .......... for now whistle

But but it's a smart phone -they are ah like the greatest invention ever . smile

I can't get one, I could not pass the ownership test.. frown
LOL. I could revive one of Kevin Gibson's posts, too, along similar lines.

My garbage man is a pretty sharp guy. He always has left over pizza for the dogs.....they love him.

I think he comes on Thurs.

have to ask wifey.
I remember this thread, it made me Gotdamn Mutherfuggin sick in the guts at the amount of defeatism going on! mad
I remember this thread, it made me Gotdamn Mutherfuggin sick in the guts at the amount of defeatism going on! mad

I've seen a couple of those same defeatists jump on the Trump train like they were never off the tracks to begin with......Very telling.
I thought it would be a big win for Trump but I did have fear the voting machines and repeat dim votes wouldnt show it.

I do thank the Lord I didnt know who Bob had his money on.
YGDR Mag, the only time I'll be seen rolling over on my back and pissing on my titty nipples like a damn bitch beagle dog is during the throes of death after I have been fully defeated!mad
YGDR Mag, the only time I'll be seen rolling over on my back and pissing on my titty nipples like a damn bitch beagle dog is during the throes of death after I have been fully defeated!mad

That's right, be defeated after you're dead!
cool only way Brother!
[Linked Image]

White Liberal Republicans need it more than Hillary voters it seems.
Originally Posted by efw
[Linked Image]

That's hilarious!
Originally Posted by efw
[Linked Image]

Bwahahahaha! Had me really laughing. grin

whistle

George and Powell are elitist MENSES types.

They know better than all.

LMAO.

Clark
And Obummer didn't play America?? He is nothing but a traitor, and Hildabeast even worse.. Trump may not be the best, but he is 10 times better than anything I have ever seen come out of the democrat party!!!
And Obummer didn't play America?? He is nothing but a traitor, and Hildabeast even worse.. Trump may not be the best, but he is 10 times better than anything I have ever seen come out of the democrat party!!!
Have your fun kids you earned it!
All things pass with time...
I remember a certain member pretending to be a sad sack alcoholic as a prank,upsetting many with the bad taste in subject matter and that passed...
At least one of us maned up and said they were wrong and used poor judgement

Phil

grin
[Linked Image]

grin
[Linked Image]

grin

Phil

Thanks. I was gonna ask that.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Phil

grin

Somebody filled phil with bs.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Phil

grin

Phil filled Phil with bullshit...
Please explain to me why Dan is now a target for ridicule. He sucked it up and voted for Trump, THE ONLY guy that was going to keep Hillary out of the White House. That's what we conservatives do.

I was a Trumper all along because I realized from the beginning by analyzing the other candidates (probably just dumb luck) that he was that guy who could keep our country from going further down a schit hole.

A LOT of my friends didn't find Trump the best choice in the beginning. But, you know what? EVERY ONE OF THEM SUCKED IT UP AND VOTED TRUMP!

Save the vinegar for the snowflakes.

Phil

grin

Somehow Phil and Walt managed to disappear at the same time...
Connection?
So would Walt fill Phil?
Or Phil fill Walt?
And how big a lagniap is that? One little election and we keep winning!
Originally Posted by efw
[Linked Image]

"Yuge"

"Quality guaranteed, believe me" grin

Dear Sandie Vagina,

I am *relishing* all the winning. Change your tampon, quit whining, grab your pu$$y hat (see what I did there?) and get your ass over to D.C. for the end of the women's march.

And since I'm such a nice guy, the answer to your question is that 'flave linked this thread in another thread today. I wouldn't normally bump a dead thread, but seems I'm not the only one enjoying the bump. Sorry Preacher Ted lost. Hillary would have stomped his ass into a mud puddle and sh@t in it anyways and you'd be biotching about that.

I think I touched a nerve.

Originally Posted by efw
[Linked Image]

Thank you.

That Butt Hurt Salve was just the thing to recommend to all my lefty Facebook friends. I sent them the pic with an admonishment that it might also be used in treating the chafing one gets from wearing their wool pussy hats too long.
Memories
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Memories

Steelhead you miserable scab picker. What a POS.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Memories

Steelhead you miserable scab picker. What a POS.

What?

Just a reminder, for all the naysayers. It helps, sorry you don't understand it. Of course Oregon and intelligent seldom collide in the same sentence.

The only thing played here was your high school English teacher. I take it you skipped Regents English?

Phil

grin

I think he got filled up Friday night in Oregon. 😂
Some crystal balls are not so good.
Always good to review who hates America. Provides prospective.

Well in retrospect that post there must have been pretty embarrassing, eh George?
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Phil

grin

Somehow Phil and Walt managed to disappear at the same time...
Connection?
So would Walt fill Phil?
Or Phil fill Walt?
And how big a lagniap is that? One little election and we keep winning!

Probably spooning in a Seattle hostel, overlooking Puget Sound, sounds romantic!
Dan is an expert troller. Have you seen the pics?

Anything bad about Trump is fake news to his followers. No amount of fact can change that.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Anything bad about Trump is fake news to his followers. No amount of fact can change that.

In all fairness Lies is all the MSM reports. Name one good thing the MSM has ever said about Trump.
You said that?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Phil

Thanks. I was gonna ask that.

Shes applying Trumps Butt Hurt Cream real deep, and loves it.

In all fairness Lies is all the MSM reports. Name one good thing the MSM has ever said about Trump.

Crickets and tumbleweeds.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Crickets and tumbleweeds.

Typical "Slavek" post.....

LMFAO!!!
© 24hourcampfire