B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Stan V
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.

You're delusional if you think the national debt would be one thin dime lower after 4/8 years of Trump (or Cruz)......

Do not put Cruz down at the same level as Trump.
Ted had/has a load of good ideas that not enough paid enough attention to in his platform.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

??

Most posting here that early boarded the Trump Train never saw him in the light of a perfect vessel, just an effective and much needed one.

Correct, the man is widely regarded as a egotistical louse with the character and morals of a sewer rat.

But he is head and shoulders over hillary clinton.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BTW I'd love for you all to be able to say "Dan you were so wrong" and feel free to rub my nose in it for the next four years

Won't and wouldn't.

If memory serves most here boarded this train when it was the last train left at the station.
No other option.

FJB & FJT
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
An egotistical louse that has put an America first, border/immigration security, a Supreme Court nominee short list, revised trade deals, etc. into the national dialogue.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
An egotistical louse that has put an America first, border/immigration security, a Supreme Court nominee short list, revised trade deals, etc. into the national dialogue.
Bingo.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by add

Not yet he hasn't...and here is hoping he gets the opportunity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by add

Not yet he hasn't...and here is hoping he gets the opportunity.
Yes he has.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.

Yep, Trump will beat BOB.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Interesting that there is not a heck of a lot about this in the Australian media...most of what I do see demonises/ridicules Trump and hails the other as the second coming of Christ.

I would like to point out that the majority of our media make yours look like a conservative bastion of upright goodness.

The silence on this side is odd in that this election affects us here in so many ways.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.

Apologize to a possum? Never! Wait a minute I never said anything mean to you........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump is my second to last choice.

This - he's no angel but at least he is not a criminal working above the law.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

And we totally deserve it if we let her get elected....

If America can't remember that on 9/11/01 the entire muslim world was celebrating and dancing in the streets while the world trade center and pentagon burned...maybe we need another hard lesson...go ahead and let her open the borders and import the same sons of bitches that were celebrating the attack on us...now, 15 years later, those same sons of bitches want to flee those same attackers, now that THEY get a taste of what they condoned and celebrated....fugg it...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.

Yep, Trump will beat BOB.

Even Yorkies beat Bob...

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now now boys you've made this bed and as I stated way back I'll sleep in it with you and vote for Trump as he is a far cry better than HRC but like me drawing a picture of a rocketship ain't gonna be a blue print for a rocket that will actually fly

You can live in denial but it is what is you've been used and had

Nope, you overestimate the Clintons and misjudge their strong points.

The Clintons know how to beat the run of the mill GOP candidates. Face it, they've been doing it for 20+ years. They know how to defeat the likes of Jeb, Marco, Kaisich etc. Ted is such a sourpuss that he can't attract anyone who is not a student of the issues - which is most of the electorate. The Clintons can to the same old stuff to those run of the mill GOP candidates. they didn't sweat Ben or Carly, they aren't politically savvy, and would never fight dirt.

Trump, on the other hand is their nightmare. He doesn't backdown like all of the others. He is not GOP establishment so they go with "starts wars are starves old people" that they use on everybody else. They can't pin GOP deeds and policies on Trump. All they have to attack him on is his own big mouth. You know what, Trump doesn't back down from that either.

What other GOP candidate would have come back at HRC when she mouths "Thank God Donald Trump doesn't run US policy" with "Because you'd be in jail?
That was quick and clever, every bit as good as Lloyd Benson vs Dan Quayle.

The Clinton's played nobody on Trump. Trump bothers them. They don't have a clear plan of attack because he deflects everything thrown at him. This pussy grabbing sound bite is the sort of thing that worked vs Jack Ryan and gave you Senator Barack Obama. The Clintons knew the GOP wimps would run away. They figured just like Jack Ryan, the GOP would dump Trump, Trump would step down, and HRC walks to the White House.

Problem is, this bomb blew up, and like Godzilla, Trump is still standing breathing fire. The Clinton braintrust is sitting around saying "what do we have to do to kill this guy off"? James Carville must have an ulcer. The usual weapons aren't destroying him.

Meanwhile, they have to deal with the fact the even Democrats don't like HRC. They know she is a vile bitch. The Bernie people are undecided on voting or staying home in numbers.

The Clintons have a problem.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Anybody that doesn't fully support Trump is a dumb fugk.

He's not my last choice. He's my first.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
sure is funny how many young folks and people who have never voted before, i know that support trump. only folks i know voting for hillary are hardcore libs and dems,

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE

laugh laugh

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
sure is funny how many young folks and people who have never voted before, i know that support trump. only folks i know voting for hillary are hardcore libs and dems,
Roger why do you associate with liberals and Dems?Shame on you

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that doesn't fully support Trump is a dumb fugk.

He's not my last choice. He's my first.

Travis

Close enough.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219DW, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 50 invisible), 1,631 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,992
Posts18,520,247
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.