Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

If this is the case and you knew it why would you even bother to mention the word cruz? Much less devote 1.5 years of your life to it.

Trump Won!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This thread has real potential.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Because I try,just as you guys are trying...it's all we can do really

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Washington is being played. More people in the USA want to save it than destroy it. Trump by a landslide!!

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
landslide huh? lmao

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that doesn't fully support Trump is a dumb fugk.

He's not my last choice. He's my first.

Travis

THIS

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trying to do what, exactly, buddy? Defeat Hitlery? That's the only option left at this point, and I haven't seen you say or try to do anything to that end yet.

Are you talking to people you know in upstate NY to actually have them get off their asses and vote? Are you working the Ds that you know to have them stay home or vote for Johnson or Stein?

How about trying THAT? I know you well enough to know you CAN, but will you?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell No.....

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by 4ager

Trying to do what, exactly, buddy? Defeat Hitlery? That's the only option left at this point, and I haven't seen you say or try to do anything to that end yet.

Are you talking to people you know in upstate NY to actually have them get off their asses and vote? Are you working the Ds that you know to have them stay home or vote for Johnson or Stein?

How about trying THAT? I know you well enough to know you CAN, but will you?

Funny how he stumps so hard against Trump, after the screwing Hitlery gave upstate new york as their senator..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RWE
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.

Apologize to a possum? Never! Wait a minute I never said anything mean to you........

YESSIREE!

The Trump won/RWE apology tour.

I want Bristoe, and Bigfloppyfish, and EE coming like the 3 Wise men, bearing beer, jerky, and a 5 shot of Pall Mall reds.

So let it be written....

IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

I always wondered if Ted had any skeletons.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Don't know anyone I associate with voting for HRC sans one teachers union rep and I've turned blue in the face going around with him
I've made sure my friends are registered and will go vote not that it will matter here in NY but again trying is all we can do...NY is in the bag for HRC because of NYC and Albany I've talked to my friends in Pa where it actually matters but again my friends share my values and have like agendas so it's preaching to the choir.They tell me the same thing "I don't know anyone who's voting for HRC" my friends are from SW Pa it's Philly and eastern Pa that will carry HRC...you know Scott where your wife and her family hail from

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500

Don't give a f'k. He could have mass graves of skeletons and been a necrophiliac. All that would have mattered - all that does matter - is defeating Hitlery. Get off your asses and make it happen.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by RWE
When Trump wins, I expect all of you to acknowledge the reverse psychology I was using and apologize for all the mean bullshit you said to me.

Apologize to a possum? Never! Wait a minute I never said anything mean to you........

YESSIREE!

The Trump won/RWE apology tour.

I want Bristoe, and Bigfloppyfish, and EE coming like the 3 Wise men, bearing beer, jerky, and a 5 shot of Pall Mall reds.

So let it be written....

I'm more likely to pet a possum than apologize for.. wait, I doubt I'm included with Bristoe and bff. Whew.

[Linked Image]

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know anyone I associate with voting for HRC sans one teachers union rep and I've turned blue in the face going around with him
I've made sure my friends are registered and will go vote not that it will matter here in NY but again trying is all we can do...NY is in the bag for HRC because of NYC and Albany I've talked to my friends in Pa where it actually matters but again my friends share my values and have like agendas so it's preaching to the choir.They tell me the same thing "I don't know anyone who's voting for HRC" my friends are from SW Pa it's Philly and eastern Pa that will carry HRC...you know Scott where your wife and her family hail from

NYS is in the bag for HRC for the same reason it was for Cuomo - because upstate voters are too damned lazy to get up and vote. Ditto PA; if they get off their asses and vote, then the bitch can be beaten. I heard the exact same defeatist schit in MD about the last governor's race ("oh, Baltimore and MoCo will give it to the Ds no matter what"). Guess what? The Ds lost because the Rs actually got off their asses to vote and the Ds didn't. This election will be EXACTLY the same; those that actually go vote will carry the day.

Get every Trump vote you can, and all those that won't vote for him get them to vote Johnson, Stein, or "stay home".

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Maybe I'm sure every candidate does but not to the degree of Trump...well except HRC and people and MSM just disregard that because they believe her to be the lesser of their evils(Trump)

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

Don't give a f'k. He could have mass graves of skeletons and been a necrophiliac. All that would have mattered - all that does matter - is defeating Hitlery. Get off your asses and make it happen.

Been off my ass for 1.5 yrs to the tune of 5K, glad to see you posting again!

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thing to keep in mind is that the Clintons have a successful track record of defeating the rank and file GOP. They have a playbook, and it has been effective. Trump is the only one the playbook doesn't work on. The pussy audio was suppose to be the October surprise that killed him. It didn't. They are running out of bullets.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Maybe I'm sure every candidate does but not to the degree of Trump...well except HRC and people and MSM just disregard that because they believe her to be the lesser of their evils(Trump)

10-4 Dan.

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by hatari
Thing to keep in mind is that the Clintons have a successful track record of defeating the rank and file GOP. They have a playbook, and it has been effective. Trump is the only one the playbook doesn't work on. The pussy audio was suppose to be the October surprise that killed him. It didn't. They are running out of bullets.

And the little WIKI may spring a big leak!

Trump Won!
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 11 invisible), 1,042 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,414
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.