Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by 4ager

God damn, Dan, you and Pat whine and moan more than any three women about this schit.

THIS election will be decided by whomever shows up and votes. So, pull up your big boy pants, hold your nose, cry, do whatever you have to do and go vote AGAINST Hitlery. YOUR state kept Cuomo because only 3 out of 10 in upstate NY actually showed up to vote. You want a repeat of that, or would you rather actually go DO something to keep Hitlery out of office?

The blacks that show up will vote for Hitlery, but a LOT of them won't even vote. Want to know what difference that will make; take a look at MD. The last gubernatorial election there had a white male businessman as an R beat the incumbent black Lt.Gov, because the blacks didn't show up to vote. They aren't inspired by the "grandma" on the D ticket and aren't going to show in numbers. The rank-and-file unionistas don't like Hitlery. The Sanders supporters are actually paying attention to Wikileaks and how owned Hitlery is by Wall Street. Hell, the actual states that count are showing the poll numbers within the margin of error, and those polls are oversampling D voters from the get-go (check it out and see for yourself).

The simple fact is that Trump is the R nominee. He's got a chance to win, if the voters who oppose Hitlery actually show up to vote. So, you make your choice - right now - to either show and up vote (and get out there to pull in your friends, coworkers, and neighbors to do the same), or simply admit that you're going to do nothing and thereby insure Hitlery the Oval Office.

Cruz didn't win. So what. Jeb didn't win. So what. Rubio, or Huckabee or Kasich or Walker or Fiorina or Carson, or anyone else - they didn't win, either. Trump won the nomination. It's always been the same math: Hitlery or NOT Hitlery.

Quit your [bleep] whining and go vote against the bitch.

So far Sean, that's about the only whine I've heard.

Pull that tampon out and read your posts about this election and Dan's. You'd currently take the cake for the most whining, defeatist bitch on this site - if it weren't for RJ, RickyD, and Calhoun.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
It's hard to tell who gets more giddy at the thought of Trump losing.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

That's bullschidt and you know it. Above all else, Cruz supporters loathed Liberals and the R establishment and saw Cruz as the best vehicle to beat them.

Now that we have another vehicle forced on us... we will get in it, and get out and push it when it stalls.

In hindsight, we would have all been better served to chuck Trump and Cruz to the bar ditch and pour fuel in Ben Carson's car.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

Pull that tampon out and read your posts about this election and Dan's. You'd currently take the cake for the most whining, defeatist bitch on this site - if it weren't for RJ, RickyD, and Calhoun.

Wah...

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
One does have to appreciate the humor of being scolded by someone that pays taxes to a state that you can't even mail order ammo in.

Keep paying them NY taxes Dan, you're helping the enemy far more than most of us.

As much sense as voting for someone who lives in "a state that you can't even mail order ammo in." ?

Trump voters are mad. They're going to be madder when he gets elected.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was in the Carson camp from day one. He lost.
Now I'm Trump 100% to keep bish of Benghazi out.
I just pray this doesn't go the way of Brexit..errr does go the way of Brexit.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's a lil ray of sunshine for you boys

Either Trump wins or Hillary wins this election

If trump wins, you have four years

With Hillary you probably get 8 years

Before Michelle Obama runs for POTUS

now go slam the lid on your peckers

Big biz owns our politicians and the media, even if trump wins he loses

Everything you decent conservative folks believe in will be painted by the media as the most terrible thing to happen to the USA

You don't really believe those in power that have you working 1 day out of 3 for them and their desires are going to give that up without a fight do you?

Will of the people? You're owned and you'll either stay owned or you'll earn your freedom just like every other group of people have

You'll fight for it or relinquish your freedom

They're not going to allow you to be free

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Steelhead
One does have to appreciate the humor of being scolded by someone that pays taxes to a state that you can't even mail order ammo in.

Keep paying them NY taxes Dan, you're helping the enemy far more than most of us.

As much sense as voting for someone who lives in "a state that you can't even mail order ammo in." ?

Trump voters are mad. They're going to be madder when he gets elected.

Sycamore

I hope their anger continues for years.

That's what it's gonna take to fix some schidt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

Why Dan, you sound like a conspiracy theorist...... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Right on 4ager !!

I've been asking lots of people -if they have $4-5-6-700 dollars per month figured into their budget for obamacare ?

It's funny seeing their facial expression when they actually think about it for a second .

I ask that our members here mention these things to young people when the chance pops up.

When people seem interested -I ask them if they like having money taken out of their check every week and given to people who won't work ?

Ask them their opinion about millions of immigrants coming across the border and getting all the benefits that come out of their paychecks. Hillary planning on bringing in millions of muslims who will be housed/fed/educated from money stolen out of their paycheck ?
Most people just go silent -they have never thought about any of this stuff it's up to us to bring all this to their young and not so young minds -AND VOTE AGAINST HILLARY !!

But some butthurt jackass's still won't shut up and vote against hrc , makes me sick !

Trump can't be anywhere near as bad as hrc ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.

You're the dumbchit if you think people like Dan will stay home. TRUE conservatives vote EVERY time, and there is doubt who they will vote for...ever. Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion. Win, or lose, conservatives will not be responsible for the outcome of this election.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion.

So you think we didn't hear you the first thousand times?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Manchuria Canidate?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
George,

If Trump wins, will you agree to stop posting political rants?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on 4ager !!

I've been asking lots of people -if they have $4-5-6-700 dollars per month figured into their budget for obamacare ?

It's funny seeing their facial expression when they actually think about it for a second .

I ask that our members here mention these things to young people when the chance pops up.

When people seem interested -I ask them if they like having money taken out of their check every week and given to people who won't work ?

Ask them their opinion about millions of immigrants coming across the border and getting all the benefits that come out of their paychecks. Hillary planning on bringing in millions of muslims who will be housed/fed/educated from money stolen out of their paycheck ?
Most people just go silent -they have never thought about any of this stuff it's up to us to bring all this to their young and not so young minds -AND VOTE AGAINST HILLARY !!

But some butthurt jackass's still won't shut up and vote against hrc , makes me sick !

Trump can't be anywhere near as bad as hrc ..

Who said they weren't voting? Did voting for McCain and Romney make a chill go up your leg?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Trump is going to win.
The only way Trump loses is voter fraud on a much grander scale than we have yet seen.

Bull$hit

Trump has set you guys up from the start that regardless what he does he will win. The reality always has been Trump is way to irratic for most voters so unelectable period. The man behind the curtain keeps telling you how great he is and how much you will love him, Trust Me! So with all that hype he can only lose if he is cheated... bull$hit

Trump is Eric Cartman in real life and no one has to cheat him to see him fail. You bought a Palin Pig with lipstick so shut up and take that pig to the dance and don't cry when all the kids laugh at you and you end up with $hit on your clothing

Cheated? Only by your desire to make Trump something that he is not.......

Last edited by northwestalaska; 10/10/16.
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Told you (the OP) that she'd win all along, unless she dies before inauguration. Elphaba vs. PT Barnum.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
It's hard to tell who gets more giddy at the thought of Trump losing.

Democrats or Cruz fans?

Travis

Crus fans. PERIOD

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've never been more motivated to vote in my life after what I've seen the media and the GOP do to Trump.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RufusG
Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion.

So you think we didn't hear you the first thousand times?

As long as people believe that the problems I have with this election are about the candidates, then I'm afraid I'll have keep repeating myself.

Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1beaver_shooter, 270cowboy, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 50 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,125
Posts18,523,041
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.