Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RobJordan
The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises).
You're delusional. It was precisely the efforts of the MSM, and the establishment of both parties, to destroy Trump during the primaries, that garnered for him so much support from those Americans who have become determined of late to dethrone those behind said powers. The MSM's efforts to destroy a candidate has become a contrary indicator for regular Americans who've recently reached their limit regarding the establishment's control of our nation for the benefit of a tiny, and mostly alien, elite.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

4ager youre a whiny self loathing Trump kock eater and u were wrong !

You know where the door is ...

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, look - the pseudo-Aussie, dishonest, adolescent troll is back. Piss off, [bleep]-child; you remain irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

Stop the BS. You guys had NO ONE that was going to beat Hillary.

The Establishment Republicans are the biggest bunch of losers I have ever seen assembled in public office.

You guys are the ones who were conned.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Enjoy HRC...so sad

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You're being kghunty.

Stop it.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This you DVD.?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by RufusG
At some point, changing content as opposed to increasing the volume may bring a better result. Just a thought but suit yourself.
Okay, answer a question.

How many times do I need to say "I am voting for Trump, but I don't have to like it." for these fools to understand it?

They understand it, they just won't forgive that you don't prefer Trump.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRONG -- saying it over and over EVERYDAY might change some folks minds in a time when EVERY vote might count .
Saying over and over is cheering for hillary IMO .

And yes I know all of you Trump haters are going to vote for him -well except jeffO obama.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
And Hell has frozen over Rob Jordan and I are in agreement

Please don't swaller a bunch of pills, we like having you around here. wink

If you had a mind you could send the pills to.........You know.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
At some point, changing content as opposed to increasing the volume may bring a better result. Just a thought but suit yourself.
Okay, answer a question.

How many times do I need to say "I am voting for Trump, but I don't have to like it." for these fools to understand it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRONG -- saying it over and over EVERYDAY might change some folks minds in a time when EVERY vote might count .

And yes I know all of you Trump haters are going to vote for him -well except jeffO obama.

Jeff voted D in '08 and '12. He probably voted D before that. That he is NOT voting for Hitlery is a win. Concentrate on that. Replicate that. Beat the bitch.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Do any of you people think that *any* other GOP candidate could repeatedly turn out rallys with 5 figure crowds day in and day out for months?

Trump is the most popular GOP presidental candidate to have come along since Reagan. In fact, I doubt if Reagan turned out crowds like Trump does.

If he loses, it won't be because he's a bad candidate. It will be because too many people in America have had their brains turned to chit.

Its not the five figure turn-out at rallies that counts, its the vote in the ballot box. That's what matters and all the polls show an ass kicking in an election we should (and would) have won---had we run an adult candidate, instead of a reality TV show host.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
When is Trump going to release the nude pics of Hillary that Bill gave him years ago?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Okay, answer a question.

Jeff voted D in '08 and '12. He probably voted D before that. That he is NOT voting for Hitlery is a win. Concentrate on that. Replicate that. Beat the bitch.

Will be the only smart thing he has done in 8 years.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't have an issue with a reality TV show host being POTUS but unfortunately a large portion of the voting electorate do

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Link

Phil

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by luv2safari

House and Senate races that should be slam dunks are at issue now, because we nominated Trump.

Well,..a lot of the GOP house and senate races are going to be at issue because the people who hold those positions are spitting in the faces of the 10's of millions of Republicans who want Trump to be President.

Basically, the cuckservatives are throwing away votes for themselves when they go against Trump.

They're responsible for the situation. Not Trump and not the people who nominated Trump.

Go ahead and pretend that Trump will still win and the the Down Ballot elections will not be effected but you all know this is a dumpster fire of your own making. The Clintons did not have to come up with a single attack ad...Trump did it for them.....

And just stop with the Election is going to be rigged stuff Cartman!

Have your blinders on don't you Walter?? Wikileaks doing a good job today making your girl look bad.. but to you that's nothing right..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

4ager youre a whiny self loathing Trump kock eater and u were wrong !

You know where the door is ...

Another .15 cents to your paycheck.. every Friday you cash out and they send payment through PayPal..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump against the bitch.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why all the emotion here? Is the election over or something?

You are all acting like somebody is coming in the White House hell bent on eroding our 2nd Amendment rights and appointing liberal activist Federal judges that will serve for life. Also, flooding immigrants from 3rd world nations that have no desire to conform to what we think America should be. And of course, becoming nice and dependent. Both on the welfare state, and in the voting booth.

Nothing to worry about here. Trump was the best guy to win this thing. How could you possibly lose against the weakest and least popular DNC candidate in our lifetime?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Trump is going to win.
The only way Trump loses is voter fraud on a much grander scale than we have yet seen.

Bull$hit

Trump has set you guys up from the start that regardless what he does he will win. The reality always has been Trump is way to irratic for most voters so unelectable period. The man behind the curtain keeps telling you how great he is and how much you will love him, Trust Me! So with all that hype he can only lose if he is cheated... bull$hit

Trump is Eric Cartman in real life and no one has to cheat him to see him fail. You bought a Palin Pig with lipstick so shut up and take that pig to the dance and don't cry when all the kids laugh at you and you end up with $hit on your clothing

Cheated? Only by your desire to make Trump something that he is not.......
NO Not Cheated! What Trump is not, is Hillary Clinton. I'll take that.

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Page 11 of 19 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.