Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
This has been the plan of HRC,the Democrats and MSM from the get go.
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
HRC and the Dem's knew anyone BUT Trump would give her fits in Nov,
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

^^^^^^^+1000 They engineered it. The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises). It was all done so we could have the weakest candidate possible running against HRC---and it worked.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Again I'm with ya boys I just don't hold the hope you guys have...I'm Double D after all...Doubting Dan in this case

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by 4ager
Because I try,just as you guys are trying...it's all we can do really

I always wondered if Ted had any skeletons.

Don't give a f'k. He could have mass graves of skeletons and been a necrophiliac. All that would have mattered - all that does matter - is defeating Hitlery. Get off your asses and make it happen.

Been off my ass for 1.5 yrs to the tune of 5K, glad to see you posting again!

I ain't got that cash to throw around, but I damned sure am busting my ass to get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery - however that needs to be.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
wink

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
And Hell has frozen over Rob Jordan and I are in agreement

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again I'm with ya boys I just don't hold the hope you guys have...I'm Double D after all...Doubting Dan in this case

We need to chip in and buy you this book.

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Hell has frozen over Rob Jordan and I are in agreement

Any further evidence needed as to why you need to pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like a bitch?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Go ahead and vote for Hillary or Ross Perot II if that is what you want to do. Nobody here can force you to vote for Trump. Your posts on the election are much better though when there aren't any.
Pity that's all most of the trumpette's come up with. No one is voting Hillary or third party if they are a conservative. We will all vote for Trump,no doubt while muttering under our breath as we do.

Hope he wins. What's the best Canadian Province, if he doesn't?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RickyD

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans living in it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Yep and the fact that she isn't completely running away with the election says a lot.
What it says is she is a terribly flawed candidate and anyone else would have been double digits ahead by now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans AND GOAT FU-KING MUZZIES living in it.

FIXT. smile

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The one that doesn't have some two hundred million expat Americans AND GOAT FU-KING MUZZIES living in it.

FIXT. smile

Naa... the second lot would all be roosting contentedly in the former USA with the communist poster child and her believers.

Benefits are better...'til they work out that all the workers/providers have vacated for greener pastures.

Then they will probably cook and eat the bitch.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Nobody but Trump,yep that's been the plan from day one. HRC vs Trump is what they wanted and fooled you into making it happen.
Trump never had a chance to be elected POTUS. You Trumpers that screamed "he's our guy"and fought and voted for him have been tricked from the start. You said "he's been in the public eye for years and years he's been vetted,there are no skeletons in his closet"
Wrong again! This tape of "locker room banter" The fat Ms. Universe (and wait the Dems are sitting on more little nuggets just in case they need them) have all been in HRC back pocket from day one.
The plan has been from the start to push Trump to the nomination,because his dirt will cover her dirt and let her win in Nov,
The MSM propped up Trump through the primaries,giving him free non stop coverage,not really disparaging him because he was the chosen "lamb" for HRC.
You have been played and you fell for it.Yes it's a wonderful idea that a non establishment candidate mainly self funded could shake DC and the system to the core but alas it's just a fantasy.
Her dirt and scandals would be front and center not playing third chair fiddle to Trumps messes.
Trump has been unelectable from the start the DNC knew it,heck so did the RNC but not the angry white guy he honestly believed Trump was his champion....I'm sorry but you've been played

^^^^^^^+1000 They engineered it. The MSM gave Trump hundreds of millions in uncritical, free advertising during the primary, withheld fire and withheld evidence (for their October surprises). It was all done so we could have the weakest candidate possible running against HRC---and it worked.

No offense but anybody that chooses to live in New York or California can't be too bright.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

FIXT. smile

Naa... the second lot would all be roosting contentedly in the former USA with the communist poster child and her believers.

Benefits are better...'til they work out that all the workers/providers have vacated for greener pastures.

Nah, the only muzzy that would eat that pig is Huma.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by RobJordan

No offense but anybody that chooses to live in New York or California can't be too bright.

Dave

Safe Zone projects.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mathman

Nah, the only muzzy that would eat that pig is Huma.

laugh HAH...we have a winner for the night.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump is my second to last choice.

Mine also, Hillary being last, which is no choice.

This will come down as the biggest opportunity-lost.

House and Senate races that should be slam dunks are at issue now, because we nominated Trump.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by kingston
Trump is my second to last choice.

Mine also, Hillary being last, which is no choice.

This will come down as the biggest opportunity-lost.

House and Senate races that should be slam dunks are at issue now, because we nominated Trump.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. wink
We're going to hold you to that.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun

[Linked Image]

WHAT THE [bleep]?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Well,..a lot of the GOP house and senate races are going to be at issue because the people who hold those positions are spitting in the faces of the 10's of millions of Republicans who want Trump to be President.

Basically, the cuckservatives are throwing away votes for themselves when they go against Trump.

They're responsible for the situation. Not Trump and not the people who nominated Trump.

Page 9 of 19 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,009
Posts18,520,615
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.