Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mohick
I am not on board at all I can't wait till the stupid $hit is over . This is the biggest joke bestowed on the American people in the history of this country!!!!!!!!!!

Pu$$y

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.

You're the dumbchit if you think people like Dan will stay home. TRUE conservatives vote EVERY time, and there is doubt who they will vote for...ever. Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion. Win, or lose, conservatives will not be responsible for the outcome of this election.

Oh, really?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_gubernatorial_election,_2014

NYS voter turnout for the 2014 gubernatorial election that kept Cuomo in office was 33.2%; and less than 32% of registered Rs statewide even bothered to show up and vote. Cuomo won by less than 1/2M votes.

57.5% voter turnout in 2012 overall for the POTUS election; and 4M that vote for GWB failed to show up and vote AGAINST Hussein. http://www.redstate.com/diary/griff...he-case-of-the-4-million-missing-voters/

Maybe, just maybe, the numbers prove that supposed "true conservatives" don't actually get off their asses and vote as they should. And, even if they do, they need to get their friends, neighbors, colleagues, coworkers, the [bleep] mailman, and whomever else out to vote AGAINST the enemy of the people as well.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Right on 4ager !!

I've been asking lots of people -if they have $4-5-6-700 dollars per month figured into their budget for obamacare ?

It's funny seeing their facial expression when they actually think about it for a second .

I ask that our members here mention these things to young people when the chance pops up.

When people seem interested -I ask them if they like having money taken out of their check every week and given to people who won't work ?

Ask them their opinion about millions of immigrants coming across the border and getting all the benefits that come out of their paychecks. Hillary planning on bringing in millions of muslims who will be housed/fed/educated from money stolen out of their paycheck ?
Most people just go silent -they have never thought about any of this stuff it's up to us to bring all this to their young and not so young minds -AND VOTE AGAINST HILLARY !!

But some butthurt jackass's still won't shut up and vote against hrc , makes me sick !

Trump can't be anywhere near as bad as hrc ..

Who said they weren't voting? Did voting for McCain and Romney make a chill go up your leg?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't remember everything -everybody says -but it sure seems to me that if someone is this anti-Trump -they probably won't vote for him . I hope i'm wrong .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You dumbchits who think staying home and not voting accomplishes anything need to grow up and go vote AGAINST Hillary. Trump isn't perfect by any means but he won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights.

What guarantee do you have that Trump "won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights."?

Fact is, you don't.

One guy can't save the country anymore than one overweight grandmother can ruin it. The problems run a lot deeper than two people.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Therein lies the problem. "Conservative" by definition means "careful", literally, and politically. There is nothing conservative about Mr.Trump.
So invading Iraq, turning our airports into prisons, the Patriot Act, etc., etc., etc., are conservative measures by your standard, but an America First foreign and economic policy, enforcing our immigration laws, and being open to better relations with Russia aren't?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SBTCO

What guarantee do you have that Trump "won't put crazies on the Supreme Court nor go after your 2nd amendment rights."?

Fact is, you don't.

One guy can't save the country anymore than one overweight grandmother can ruin it. The problems run a lot deeper than two people.

I CAN guarantee you that Hillary WILL go after your 2nd amendment rights, AND appoint liberals sockpuppets to SC.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You're the dumbchit if you think people like Dan will stay home. TRUE conservatives vote EVERY time, and there is doubt who they will vote for...ever. Unfortunately for us all, it is necessary for it to be known that it under duress on this occasion. Win, or lose, conservatives will not be responsible for the outcome of this election.

Wahhhh pu$$y hurt true conservatives

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SBTCO

Fact is, you don't.

I CAN guarantee you that Hillary WILL go after your 2nd amendment rights, AND appoint liberals sockpuppets to SC.

That's a given.
You missed the point.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I missed nothing.

Just making a point myself.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
All of the enthusiasm is encouraging. We all get one vote, just the same as the millions of illegal aliens allowed in. We best have a plan in place to elect Conservatives in local, state, and Congressional offices. Are we training-up young statesmen and Constitutionalists? Are we gutting the atrocity we call public education and educating our children in Godly ways? Are we making sure our Constitutional rights are upheld? If not, we need to get off our butts and get after it. Are we fluent in the Constitution? Does your locality have in place a grand jury system to protect YOU from gov't. overreach? Are we living lifestyles similar and directing our energy daily to the same ideals as our Founding Fathers? If not, then we have failed our great Republic. It appears that we are not fit to freely rule ourselves, and maybe we are in need of a king. Maybe this is a wake-up call, are we hearing it? Or are we too distracted by the dog and pony show of an election? Maybe we Americans are too fat and lazy, wallowing in our luxuries and debauchery to notice that: Rome is burning. Gonna take more than a fire extinguisher and a State Farm insurance policy. YMMV

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Stan V
You scared?

I am really starting to believe there are so called conservatives here scared a Trump presidency might cramp their lifestyle by trying to reel in the national debt.

You're delusional if you think the national debt would be one thin dime lower after 4/8 years of Trump (or Cruz)......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by callnum
Again,,,,

Suck start a Glock; STFU; or, get off your ass and get people to vote AGAINST Hitlery.

LOL, panties in a wad today?

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells firing could see this was over before it began. We are all going to have to take a big bite from a [bleep] sammich.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
callnum ,

The gop came up with many they thought/hoped could beat her thing is the gop is completely out of touch with their former base .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Now now boys you've made this bed and as I stated way back I'll sleep in it with you and vote for Trump as he is a far cry better than HRC but like me drawing a picture of a rocketship ain't gonna be a blue print for a rocket that will actually fly

You can live in denial but it is what is is you've been used and had

I pray that I'm wrong but know that I'm not it's a sad day for this once great nation that a lying,cheating harpy will be POTUS of the USA
The fix is in you just failed to see the slide of hand,most here posting still don't
It's no conspiracy it's just a crooked rigged sytem and you placed your wager on a nag,Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
BTW I'd love for you all to be able to say "Dan you were so wrong" and feel free to rub my nose in it for the next four years

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I was a Cruz guy from the start. Trump always made me nervous. Now he's our candidate and if Hillary wins, we're in some deep schit. If Trump wins, we're not in as deep of schit and will be a lot better off. I'm in 100% for Trump.

Yep. Me too.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Trump's not the thoroughbred you believed would win the derby...I'm truly sorry

??

Most posting here that early boarded the Trump Train never saw him in the light of a perfect vessel, just an effective and much needed one.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
BTW I'd love for you all to be able to say "Dan you were so wrong" and feel free to rub my nose in it for the next four years

"Dan you were so wrong".

And I hope to rub your nose in it for the next four years.

Regards.

And best of luck.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 405winash, 8 invisible), 960 guests, and 916 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,411
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.