Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave
Running into liberals that want to engage is a gift.

I'd have had her on prescription meds and seeing a therapist once a week by the time she got back home.

And her husband would be paying for it.

Dave

+1

I would have made some sport out of it... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I also believe having a liberal in hunting camp ain't no gravy train for the outfitters either... whistle

I screen my customers, and tell some no, I'm not available if I don't want to work for them. Maybe outfitters could try that, to protect everyone's time in camp. I would want my outfitter to protect my time in camp, or I would hire a different outfitter. The last thing anyone wants is to share a camp with a flaming liberal, so why not be pro-active to ensure it doesn't happen? It's not hard, just a couple questions to potential clients is all it would take, and viola, no more threads about liberals in hunting camp.

Brilliant

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Oversimplified for the slow learners in the crowd.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ingwe said:

"I think its because they've never lived paycheck to paycheck and watched the dirtbag in line in front of them at the grocery store pay for a family pack of filet mignon with food stamps. ( yep..happened to me...)"

This happened to me: Right out of college, as a new 2nd Lt in the Marines in the early 70's, I was poor as a rock, scraping by paycheck to paycheck because a huge hunk of my pay was being deducted each month to pay for my uniforms, including sword and wool overcoat and dress blues. (Yes, officers had to pay for all their uniforms). Plus I was paying all my wife's school expenses as she was still a student. Lean times.

In the grocery store I got stuck behind two 30-something women slowly cruising an aisle. One of the women started to put some canned cat-food in the basket. The other woman said, "No, put that back. We can't pay for that with food stamps. We will get canned tuna for the cats."

I was behind them at the checkout counter. Their basket had a dozen cans of tuna, and steaks, and all kinds of stuff that I couldn't afford at the time. I watched them pay with food stamps. It made a lasting impression on me.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Running into liberals that want to engage is a gift.

I'd have had her on prescription meds and seeing a therapist once a week by the time she got back home.

And her husband would be paying for it.

Dave

I agree, I love it when a liberal wants to discuss politics........ or anything for that matter. It's too much fun to pass up but my wife says I'm going to hell for picking on the simple minded!

Last edited by Elkhunter49; 10/12/16.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You really are safariman-obtuse. Congrats.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane

And there it is, the ultimate campfire putdown. Not terribly original by now of course, but well-timed anyway, played for maximum effect. Bravo.

Got anything else, like an original thought of your own I mean, that you could contribute?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And there it is, the ultimate campfire putdown. Not terribly original by now of course, but well-timed anyway, played for maximum effect. Bravo.

Got anything else, like an original thought of your own I mean, that you could contribute?

Made me laugh!

Of course I spent enough time in hunting and fishing lodges from both sides of the equation to know how things really work in "client selection."

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually, it's rather germane to the conversation. 50 people could tell him he was wrong but after all, 50 rational and reasoning folks couldn't possibly be right. You smellin' what I'm cookin'?

How many hunts have you been on that required an outfitter or guide.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
7mmMato Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yea next time I go on a guided hunt I will have the outfitter vex any liberals from the camp. Get real Fireball I had no idea who would be there. I was confident I could deal with whomever was there. I didn't have a bad time because of her. She didn't ruin my hunt or vacation. She was really pleasant till the subject was brought up unintentionally. Like I said it was a enlightning view into a liberals mind. She was eventually pleasant again but I could tell she no longer liked me. Oh well I was pleasant to her and even wished her and her hubby a safe trip home.

I would go again knowing she was there because I am adult enough to handle the situation.

Thanks Skane and Edm for your support.

Charles

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You killed a moose and a wolf, and pissed off a leftist bitch, all on the same hunt?

Schit, PM me the info for your favorite bar and your name. I'll gladly buy you a beer.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Yep, being engaged by a liberal is a hoot, assuming one has an IQ of at least 50

If your IQ is less than 50, it's best to have all public outings vetted prior to venturing outside.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I find it "entertaining" to kill bitches with kindness.
Pretty quickly, everyone else around figures out just who the a-hole really is!
Give 'em enough rope - and they'll hang themselves. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 31 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.