Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I think Kasich would have beaten Clinton.

At least democrats would have a choice.

Liberal or liberal light.

Same difference.

We need some real leadership in the country and the world.

The POTUS usually leads the world arena, but with the wimpy schidt we have now, and potentially for the next 8 years, the door is wide open.

^^^This^^^

We also need a leader who isn't afraid to to tell Iran and the Muzzys to FOAD instead of giving them Billions of dollars AND the go ahead to mfg nukes mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Curious as to how many would change their primary vote if we knew then what we know now?

Well... I was all set to vote for Cruz but by the time you and I voted in the WA primaries Cruz had been mathematically eliminated (at least when I sent in my ballot) and the only person on the ballot that had any balls to stand up to the media and Clinton was Trump. So Trump got my vote.

Despite the defeatists around here... THERE WAS NO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE THAT WAS GOING TO STAND UP TO THE MEDIA. FIRST REPORTER TO LEVEL "RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, ISLAMOPHOBE, SEXIST, ETC." WOULD HAVE CAUSED ANY OF THE OTHER 16 TO COWER AND GO RUNNING FOR THE HILLS. Except **maybe** Cruz and Carson. Cruz would have launched into a sermon to prove he wasn't the -ist flavor of the day and turned people off (this isn't a dig at evangelicals, just Cruz's style). Carson, as mentioned, is too soft spoken to be the leader of this country. Carson can't handle the aggressive media.

I've said it before and will say it again. I would rather have Cruz as president. Cruz would have lost in a landslide to Clinton, as would have any of the other 15 people that tried to get the nod except Trump. None of the non-Trump candidates would have carried more than maybe one swing state.

I just don't understand the fact some people think we're doomed and have given up.

ETA: Carson and Cruz were usually right, but when making their point they took too damned long beating around the bush (no pun intended). They would never have said anything bad about illegals streaming across the southern border for fear of the media. Trump comes right out and calls them criminals but yet that some are good people. Trump speaks directly to the citizens, no media filter. He's right on a lot of stuff, he knows it, we know it. It's his message and how it is delivered resonating with people- not the candidate. If Cruz or Carson had the exact same message and delivery, we wouldn't have Trump. PERIOD!

I agree 100%
With the exception of him loosing by a landslide Ted would have done OK
Trump was not my guy but he is now
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't think any of the other candidates would of done as poorly. But who knows....ain't important now anyhow.

Would of been really cool to see Trump hand over the nomination to his boy.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I don't think any of the other candidates would of done as poorly. But who knows....ain't important now anyhow.

You mean Don or Eric, or Pence?

I too would like to see Race Bannon as President!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

You mean Don or Eric, or Pence?

I too would like to see Race Bannon as President!

I was refering to Eric, but I'd happily vote for either of them. Pence I really don't know chit about. But hell, it is ABC.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by boatboy
I agree 100%
Hank

I mean 'landslide' in the electoral college sense, not popular vote.

Why do I say this? People like my parents. Parents told me they despised Cruz because "he's a religious whackjob and would end abortion and legislate from the Bible." Not my words. Despite the fact that they both know the government is a democratic-republic, and not a dictatorship and the President is only one branch of government.

Dad's voting for Johnson because he thinks in IL it won't make a difference to vote his conscience (as I get older, I trust my dad's judgement on things less and less). My mom hates Clinton with a passion and think Trump's a loudmouth braggart- don't know who she'll cast a vote for. None of them (parents) get any news online, mostly FOX and CNN. They really trust the talking heads on the TeeVee. I send them links to Breitbart occasionally, Dad ignores them and Mom reads them then says "yeah, the media is full of sh*t!"

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mooner, with any luck you'll get the chance to vote for him in the future.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Just remember the establishment Does Not Want Trump! They choke and gag every good word they say about him. They lie lie lie lie, then swear by it. Why has everyone waited 30 years to drag out the dirt? Do Not Believe the polls. VOTE TRUMP!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The polls are as rigged as the election will be...

Trump fills halls everywhere he goes...

Hitlery doesn't even start to fill them...they put people behind her to make it look like a large turn out for the cameras...

The number of Hitlery bumperstickers around the country are about as common as Fidel Castro for President Bumperstickers and lawn signs...

The media is trying to fool the public into thinking Hitlery is leading... if they pull it off, it still won't mean its legit...

Liberals want to put a liar, murderer, traitor and one of the top politicians for corruption in the White House...

They lost all moral compasses decades ago, but this with Hitlery is the icing on the Cake.. wonder if she is going to burn down Congress and blame it on Trump... and then initiate martial law as soon as she gets in the White House...

If Hitlery gets the keys to the White House, Satan's day has finally arrived...

I wish a heart attack and a stroke on the b-itch...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by boatboy
Curious as to how many would change their primary vote if we knew then what we know now?

Well... I was all set to vote for Cruz but by the time you and I voted in the WA primaries Cruz had been mathematically eliminated (at least when I sent in my ballot) and the only person on the ballot that had any balls to stand up to the media and Clinton was Trump. So Trump got my vote.

Despite the defeatists around here... THERE WAS NO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE THAT WAS GOING TO STAND UP TO THE MEDIA. FIRST REPORTER TO LEVEL "RACIST, HOMOPHOBE, ISLAMOPHOBE, SEXIST, ETC." WOULD HAVE CAUSED ANY OF THE OTHER 16 TO COWER AND GO RUNNING FOR THE HILLS. Except **maybe** Cruz and Carson. Cruz would have launched into a sermon to prove he wasn't the -ist flavor of the day and turned people off (this isn't a dig at evangelicals, just Cruz's style). Carson, as mentioned, is too soft spoken to be the leader of this country. Carson can't handle the aggressive media.

I've said it before and will say it again. I would rather have Cruz as president. Cruz would have lost in a landslide to Clinton, as would have any of the other 15 people that tried to get the nod except Trump. None of the non-Trump candidates would have carried more than maybe one swing state.

I just don't understand the fact some people think we're doomed and have given up.

ETA: Carson and Cruz were usually right, but when making their point they took too damned long beating around the bush (no pun intended). They would never have said anything bad about illegals streaming across the southern border for fear of the media. Trump comes right out and calls them criminals but yet that some are good people. Trump speaks directly to the citizens, no media filter. He's right on a lot of stuff, he knows it, we know it. It's his message and how it is delivered resonating with people- not the candidate. If Cruz or Carson had the exact same message and delivery, we wouldn't have Trump. PERIOD!

I agree 100%
Hank

If the media hates a candidate, there should be your message right there...

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Trump is the only candidate that ever had any chance in this election against the corrupt machine.

I would vote for him in a primary, and if allowed a "do-over" would try to get fewer junk candidates in the Repub primary so that it would not have watered-down his message right from the start.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Our horse is behind in nearly every poll to one of the worst candidates the Dems have ever run.....for starters.

I would bet that any one of the Republican candidates that Trump BEAT would be just as far behind in the polls at this point thanks to our unbiased media. At least dance with the one what brung ya. You want Hillary selecting Supreme Court Justices? Then continue on with the negative waves guys.

We are being lied to folks. Take note of the ratio of political signs in yards. And the size of crowds each candidate draws. And the fact that the last eight years were such a success and Hillary would mean more of the same and then some. Plus the minority vote is not as excited now as they were to elect the traitor and at least some faction of the Democratic crowd has been turned off by revelations of criminality. Are you believing your lying eyes or are you believing the sainted press?

Lastly, every time a leftist was rattling sabers about gun control, when the public perceived the leftist would win, there has been a run on guns and ammunition. I'm not seeing it this time around.

If I disregard the press and polls and go by the indicators which I actually see, Trump is winning. The polls should start looking more realistic closer to zero hour. Right now their job is to influence the early vote for their candidate. I think they are putting up a facade to make a stolen election look more credible to the losing public.

NRA Benefactor Member

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizenry still gets to vote!"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I live in central NY state. Admittedly this is a pretty conservative area (the local city council has one (1) demonrat and I think the county legislature is about the same. That said, there are more than enough dems around (this is a college town, after all.) I probably see ten times the number of Trump signs that I see of Hillary signs. There are NO Hillary lawn signs in evidence anywhere on my usual daily routes to work, stores, etc.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cra1948
I live in central NY state. Admittedly this is a pretty conservative area (the local city council has one (1) demonrat and I think the county legislature is about the same. That said, there are more than enough dems around (this is a college town, after all.) I probably see ten times the number of Trump signs that I see of Hillary signs. There are NO Hillary lawn signs in evidence anywhere on my usual daily routes to work, stores, etc.

Yep, I've noticed the exact same thing in this liberal hole known as Oregon. I've seen 10 Hillary for prison signs/bumper stickers for every one in support of her. Trump signs far outnumber anything Hillary.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by cra1948

Yep, I've noticed the exact same thing in this liberal hole known as Oregon. I've seen 10 Hillary for prison signs/bumper stickers for every one in support of her. Trump signs far outnumber anything Hillary.

I for sure have not seen many Hillary stickers/signs. Not many Trump either.

Bernie and Obama bumper stickers out number the others 20:1, easily.

Speaking of which, I think the Bernie voters are going to be key. They are the ones we need to stay home, or write in Bernie.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I think Kasich would have beaten Clinton. I think he would have nominated SC justices that were 20% more conservative than Clinton will get approved. I think he would have kept a R majority in the Senate, and might have gained a few seats in the House.

Not perfect, but he has run a government, and Ohio has EVERYTHING: seaports, rustbelts, college towns, appalachia, coal mining, manufacturing, agriculture, railroads, interstates, blacks, whites, serbo-croatians, inner-city , Amish, rural.

My money was on Perry for the nomination, so you know how good I am at picking horses.

Sycamore

p/s

Trump has made a living convincing people he has what they want. don't feel bad about being taken in by him, he has suckered people for 40 years, he is a pro.

Please tell which city in Ohio is a seaport..........

Kacich is a puss y and a liberal POS. And he hass tourrettes.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
With out googling it, I'd say Toledo.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If wishes were fishes and your Aunt had balls...

i'd be fishing with my uncle... lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (Algotguns, Akhutr, Anaconda, 35, 33sixSS, 7 invisible), 1,435 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,414
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.