Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
And for John, some of Ingwedog II the fishing Border Collie!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
He gets the paper at the front gate every morning and runs the 1/4 mile to the house, takes it inside, and trades the paper for a Milkbone.

I thought you were gonna say he then sits on the couch and does the crossword puzzle...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ribka; 10/25/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All great looking dogs. I couldn't imagine life without them .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My Akita, Timber at 9wks old. She is now 9months and much bigger.

I have had dogs my whole life, mostly Labs.

Wasnt sure what to expect with an Akita, but she is turning out to be one of my best ever.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

gone but never forgotten.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Not a working dog but she is great one. She is pretty protective of the boys and tries to herd them away from the water when they get close.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heidi was runt of her litter.
We found her living in a chicken pen.
Earned 2 titles in retriever hunt tests.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

We bought Peyton so that Heidi would have company.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heidi and Peyton have passed on. We are blessed to have Leotie,

[Linked Image]

... and the newest arrival, Cassidy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan
Not a working dog but she is great one. She is pretty protective of the boys and tries to herd them away from the water when they get close.

LOL 10 years or so ago I had a big ol' Doberman, Cody, who was nearly Great Dane size. Cody, wouldn't of ever bit anybody, he loved everyone. In fact if you would of tried to burglarize my house, he would of helped just in case you would take him for a ride in your truck. But people didn't know that about him, they'ed see him and think "oh crap, look at the size of that big bastid danger". So I had to be careful and introduce him to people so they wouldn't freak out when they saw him come running just cause he wanted to play.

Well, we were at the lake one time (Guernsey Res.), and I Took him over and talked to some people who were in the only other campsite near ours. Did I mention Cody loved children more than anything? While I'm talking to the greenies, Cody finds half a dozen new kids to play with and lots of thrown sticks to get out of the lake, and it's all good.

For the next few days, Cody spent half of his time playing with those kids and half his time at our campsite--I told them, if he gets to be a nuscence , to let me know and I'd keep him over with us, but they'd laugh and say he was doing a wonderful job entertaining their kids.

Well after a couple days went by, they did come over and ask me if I'd keep him away for a while. I was kind of surprised at first, and asked what he did to get in trouble. They laughed again and said he is not in trouble, he is a wonderful dog, but the kids would like to go out floating on their inflatable things and he keeps dragging them back to shore and putting leaks in the blow up stuff. Lol

I offered to pay for some leaky toys, but they wouldn't hear of it. they said it was worth it in amusement just watching a dog who was afraid thier kids were gonna drown when they got past wading water.
grin

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 53 invisible), 2,304 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,816
Posts18,496,463
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.