Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All:

I sent him a check for a letter. Usually he cashes it pretty quickly, and then the letter comes later on which is no big deal, and I get it. This time I haven't seen that pattern. Does anyone here know him to ask if he at least got my check?

Please PM if so.

Many thanks,

RAS

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's retired. See announcement above.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Oh snap. Good for him.

I sent out the check a few weeks back when I thought he was still in business. My question is still valid. At least let me know that the check will be returned or destroyed. I don't like them sitting out there. LOL.

Can anyone ask?

Even if he isnt working on it, that is fine. Just so I know.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently you know how to toggle your ignore button. Let me know when it's toggled and I might have some info for you.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

I sent him a check for a letter. Usually he cashes it pretty quickly, and then the letter comes later on which is no big deal, and I get it. This time I haven't seen that pattern. Does anyone here know him to ask if he at least got my check?

Please PM if so.

Many thanks,

RAS

Don't you mean "all" - some? grin grin grin

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I would also love to hear any info about this as I sent in a check last week. Thank you for your time.

John

It ain't like it used to be but it'll do.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Apparently you know how to toggle your ignore button. Let me know when it's toggled and I might have some info for you.

pot/kettle

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

pot/kettle

Stirring device.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
My sense is that the requests/checks currently in the pipeline will be forwarded to Savage Arms, Historical Information. With this change, turnaround probably yet to be determined....

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Got the letter today, which is funny because I didn't see the check process. Anyways, he did a bang up job on it.

This was for the gun concerning the 284 prototype I posted a few weeks back. Interesting gun. I am going to hold on to it for now.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...age_99C_284_Prototype_going#Post11480033

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
Got the letter today, which is funny because I didn't see the check process. Anyways, he did a bang up job on it.

This was for the gun concerning the 284 prototype I posted a few weeks back. Interesting gun. I am going to hold on to it for now.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...age_99C_284_Prototype_going#Post11480033

You might want to hang onto that gun and the letter.

All things considered...that might be worth about a billion $ soon....

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
For a billion, it is going. I will sell for $500M and give someone a good deal.

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 16penny, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,464
Posts18,471,337
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.