Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
LEADING CANDIDATE POLLING MARGIN (Average of polls of the final week).
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION
1976 Jimmy Carter +2.5 WON
1980 Ronald Reagan +1.9 WON
1984 Ronald Reagan +6.2 WON
1988 George H.W. Bush +4.8 WON
1992 Bill Clinton +2.3 WON
1996 Bill Clinton +3.2 WON
2000 George W. Bush +1.8 WON
2004 George W. Bush +2.3 WON
2008 Barack Obama +.8 WON
2012 Barack Obama +1.5 WON
2016 Hillary Clinton +3.6 TBD

I know this doesn't fit a few of the head buried in the sand narrative. But don't let the facts and history dissuade you in your cerebral, classy rebuttals. EX: the low mileage, brain straining GFY/POS. Be refreshing come up with something original. It's a reach, but I'm an optimist. And be sure to address the stats.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Probably. But we know democrats lie.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think I ever saw a poll that Helen Chenoweth was the winner of.
'
In 1994, Chenoweth won the Republican nomination for Idaho's 1st Congressional District over former Lieutenant Governor David H. Leroy and two other challengers.[3] She pledged to serve no more than three terms in the U.S. House if elected. She defeated two-term Democratic incumbent Larry LaRocco by almost 11 points in the Republican wave that saw that party take control of the House for the first time in 40 years. During the campaign, Chenoweth attacked LaRocco for supporting the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993; he was the only Idahoan in either chamber to back the bill. While Chenoweth's victory was one of many instances of historically Republican districts reverting to form after being held by Democrats, it was still surprising considering that LaRocco had won re-election in 1992 by almost 21 points.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LostHighway
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

I know this doesn't fit a few of the head buried in the sand narrative. But don't let the facts and history dissuade you in your cerebral, classy rebuttals. EX: the low mileage, brain straining GFY/POS. Be refreshing come up with something original. It's a reach, but I'm an optimist. And be sure to address the stats.

More B.S. from one of our libtards.

Reagan was behind by double digits in 1980 against Carter.

This election cycle has many similarities to that race.

And as we know Reagan won by a landslide. The election was called before the polls in Calif. closed.

David Brinkely and the mainstream media couldn't understand how the polls could be so wrong?

Last edited by irfubar; 10/27/16.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

And as we know Reagan won by a landslide. The election was called before the polls in Calif. closed.

David Brinkely and the mainstream media couldn't understand how the polls could be so wrong?

LostHighway is not a liberal. He's merely a sane, rational human being---and Ronald Reagan was not down double digits in the last week of the campaign. You Trumpkins need to step away from the bong and face the probable reality of what you've done to the 2nd Amendment, you stupid Ph%$ks.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There's lies, damn lies, and presidential polling results.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

LostHighway is not a liberal. He's merely a sane, rational human being---and Ronald Reagan was not down double digits in the last week of the campaign. You Trumpkins need to step away from the bong and face the probable reality of what you've done to the 2nd Amendment, you stupid Ph%$ks.

Jordan

Speaking if stupid f*cks, the Californian inmate-renting, county district attorney shows up to defend his friend.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah you've done a great job promoting Hilary throughout the past several months and now you're ready to concede and blame those of us voting for the most pro 2A candidate in the last hundred years. You are the dumb fu.ck, Funk, not "us".

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yeah you've done a great job promoting Hilary throughout the past several months and now you're ready to concede and blame those of us voting for the most pro 2A candidate in the last hundred years. You are the dumb fu.ck, Funk, not "us".

Liar. Not once have I ever promoted Hillary. I've consistently said that nominating and running Trump guaranteed her election and that is exactly what is about to happen. It was Trumpkins who can take credit for electing her, not sane, rational intelligent, normal human beings. Yeah, Trump is really pro-2nd amendment. In the third debate he did not have a clue what Heller stood for and thus allowed Hillary to falsely tell millions the case was about keeping firearms from toddlers even though the plaintiff in that case was a 67 year old former police officer and even though not once in that 110 page decision does the word "toddler" appear. In any event, its not enough to be pro-2nd amendment. Hell, almighty, Alex Jones is pro-2nd. What matters is having a pro-2nd candidate who is electable. DT was never, ever nationally electable and from day one, that was self-evident to anyone with an IQ higher than an ant.

Jordan

Jordna

Last edited by RobJordan; 10/27/16.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Liar. Not once have I ever promoted Hillary. I've consistently said that nominating and running Trump guaranteed her election and that is exactly what is about to happen. It was Trumpkins who can take credit for electing her, not sane, rational intelligent, normal human beings. Yeah, Trump is really pro-2nd amendment. In the third debate he did not have a clue what Heller stood for and thus allowed Hillary to falsely tell millions the case was about keeping firearms from toddlers even though the plaintiff in that case was a 67 year old former police officer and even though not once in that 110 page decision does the word "toddler" appear. In any event, its not enough to be pro-2nd amendment. Hell, almighty, Alex Jones is pro-2nd. What matters is having a pro-2nd candidate who is electable. DT was never, ever nationally electable and from day one, that was self-evident to anyone with an IQ higher than an ant.

Jordan

Jordna

If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone with an IQ higher than an ant, knows constantly bashing Trump IS promoting Hillary...stupid [bleep].

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Anyone with an IQ higher than an ant, knows constantly bashing Trump IS promoting Hillary...stupid [bleep].

May we should be nice to Rob. It's obvious he needs a safe space. Somewhere where the Modoc County Sheriff can't get to him.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Jordan

Jordna

For a guy that needs 2 tries at spelling his own name correctly you really are a retard. You've been running Trump down since day 1. You have done NOTHING to advocate for the best 2A candidate on the ticket. You've done the exact opposite hoping that you can say I told you so. When Trump wins I hope you'll have the self respect to never participate here again. You're an ignorant fool that has no business on a gun related website.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
If Trump wins, will you go away and never come back since Hillary's career is over?

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
YEAR/ STD. DEVIATION

Jordan

Speaking if stupid f*cks, the Californian inmate-renting, county district attorney shows up to defend his friend.

And right on cue our resident third grader shows up to call names. Fish, why do you always insist on advertising the fact that you are wholly and completely incapable of making a rational, fact and logic based argument? Don't you get tired of incessantly posting things that practically scream "I'M A RETARD AND PROUD OF IT!! crazy

Jordan

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

That's the bet.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11371761/1

Wow. Don't know how I missed that. Must have been a busy week at work! smile

ETA: Didn't miss it. Called him a f a g g o t on page three.

He'll never hold up his end of the bargain. If he does, it'll be the sockpuppet loophole and someone will need to trace his IP again. But even a 'tard like him can figure out how to proxy. Maybe.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 10/27/16.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How much do inmates cost you?

Did you make nice with the sheriff yet?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Funky, I asked you questions months ago attempting to engage in polite debate. You aren't interested in debating, only posting as many anti-Trump articles from the National Review as is humanly possible. Give up the victim routine and realize that you're not welcome here. Many of us have grown to dislike you and your subversive attempts to undermine the republican candidate.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,835 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,604
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.