Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I sold a few years ago for just under a million? It's back on the market at 5.4 million. Damn I'm in the wrong business.

Xxx Xxx Road, Bridgeville, CA 95526 Single Family Home For Sale

The owner said eight people are interested in it. Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

This is a direct result of CA legalizing recreational dope. Finally they got something right.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More people are interested in high grade pot than low-grade rebottled wine.

Whodathunkit?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

What, may I ask, is the significance of this?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
legalizing dope is beyond stupid.

Re branding wine is lying.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

Pm JeffO, He could tell ya.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Since pot is still illegal on the Federal stage all income from it is taxed at 100%... no deductions for costs to produce, etc...

When the IRS calls on growers it could be the start of a very bad day...

Not a wise risk, IMO.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rost495
legalizing dope is beyond stupid.

Re branding wine is lying.

grin

That's funny!

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

I talked to the agent that handled the deal for me. He said that price is what someone could net in one year.

And it is all legal.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I talked to the agent that handled the deal for me. He said that price is what someone could net in one year.

And it is all legal.

quite the sales guy.

I happen to know a few guys that have been "in the business" in that part of the world. They can't hardly give their stuff away, and haven't been able to for years. The high end stuff is displacing the traditional stuff, and there's no one willing to pay anything for ditchweed.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

The stuff produced on this ranch is VERY high end.

I'm not selling this because I don't own it (wish I did). However I do own the first mortgage on it. When it sells I'll get a check for 600k. Of course I'll miss getting the monthly 3k interest check.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The stuff produced on this ranch is VERY high end.

Given your grading expertise in wine, I doubt the Colombians or Mexicans or the Hydro-growers are too worried at the moment.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Problem is, that's what EVERYONE is selling.... and it's isn't necessarily so.

Add in the (real) risk of a federal raid, the risk of federal confiscation of money and properties as proceeds of illegal activities, associated legal fees and possibly even jail time......

Not my cup of tea.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always nice to see a humorous thread pop up on a Friday.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

There is little or no chance the Feds will do anything. Nevertheless I will be happy to take the money and run. I'll just put it in Vanguard.

I do not know why some here disparage our wine when very few have ever tasted it (and those that have like it enough to buy it).

Now I have no problem with anyone who samples our wines and does not like them. Our wines appeal to the more sophisticated wine lover. Someone who can appreciate the nuances and complexities of good wine. If you like "something sweet" you would not like our wines. But please do not badmouth our wines without even tasting them.

www.paracay.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

Won't be much when the market gets flooded.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

There is little or no chance the Feds will do anything. Nevertheless I will be happy to take the money and run. I'll just put it in Vanguard.

I do not know why some here disparage our wine when very few have ever tasted it (and those that have like it enough to buy it).

Now I have no problem with anyone who samples our wines and does not like them. Our wines appeal to the more sophisticated wine lover. Someone who can appreciate the nuances and complexities of good wine. If you like "something sweet" you would not like our wines. But please do not badmouth our wines without even tasting them.

Are you suggesting that there are others as sophisticated as you?

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Touche.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

No.

I do not consider that I have a very good wine palate. In fact I have often said I have a "Tin Palate" When we are tasting our wines to make "adjustments" to the product I always defer to The Wife or our winemaker.

What pisses me off is those who have never tasted our wines saying they are not good. It is like me saying your rifle is a piece of crap when I have never even seen or fired it.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bartles and James, now that was some good Wine.!

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 1minute, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,377 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,348
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.