Home
Posted By: Spanokopitas Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

I sold a few years ago for just under a million? It's back on the market at 5.4 million. Damn I'm in the wrong business.

Xxx Xxx Road, Bridgeville, CA 95526 Single Family Home For Sale

The owner said eight people are interested in it. Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

This is a direct result of CA legalizing recreational dope. Finally they got something right.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
More people are interested in high grade pot than low-grade rebottled wine.

Whodathunkit?
Posted By: RWE Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
[Linked Image]

What, may I ask, is the significance of this?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
legalizing dope is beyond stupid.

Re branding wine is lying.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

Pm JeffO, He could tell ya.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Since pot is still illegal on the Federal stage all income from it is taxed at 100%... no deductions for costs to produce, etc...

When the IRS calls on growers it could be the start of a very bad day...

Not a wise risk, IMO.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by rost495

Re branding wine is lying.

grin

That's funny!

I talked to the agent that handled the deal for me. He said that price is what someone could net in one year.

And it is all legal.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

I talked to the agent that handled the deal for me. He said that price is what someone could net in one year.

And it is all legal.

quite the sales guy.

I happen to know a few guys that have been "in the business" in that part of the world. They can't hardly give their stuff away, and haven't been able to for years. The high end stuff is displacing the traditional stuff, and there's no one willing to pay anything for ditchweed.

The stuff produced on this ranch is VERY high end.

I'm not selling this because I don't own it (wish I did). However I do own the first mortgage on it. When it sells I'll get a check for 600k. Of course I'll miss getting the monthly 3k interest check.

The stuff produced on this ranch is VERY high end.

Given your grading expertise in wine, I doubt the Colombians or Mexicans or the Hydro-growers are too worried at the moment.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Problem is, that's what EVERYONE is selling.... and it's isn't necessarily so.

Add in the (real) risk of a federal raid, the risk of federal confiscation of money and properties as proceeds of illegal activities, associated legal fees and possibly even jail time......

Not my cup of tea.
Always nice to see a humorous thread pop up on a Friday.

[Linked Image]

There is little or no chance the Feds will do anything. Nevertheless I will be happy to take the money and run. I'll just put it in Vanguard.

I do not know why some here disparage our wine when very few have ever tasted it (and those that have like it enough to buy it).

Now I have no problem with anyone who samples our wines and does not like them. Our wines appeal to the more sophisticated wine lover. Someone who can appreciate the nuances and complexities of good wine. If you like "something sweet" you would not like our wines. But please do not badmouth our wines without even tasting them.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

Won't be much when the market gets flooded.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

There is little or no chance the Feds will do anything. Nevertheless I will be happy to take the money and run. I'll just put it in Vanguard.

I do not know why some here disparage our wine when very few have ever tasted it (and those that have like it enough to buy it).

Now I have no problem with anyone who samples our wines and does not like them. Our wines appeal to the more sophisticated wine lover. Someone who can appreciate the nuances and complexities of good wine. If you like "something sweet" you would not like our wines. But please do not badmouth our wines without even tasting them.

Are you suggesting that there are others as sophisticated as you?
Touche.

No.

I do not consider that I have a very good wine palate. In fact I have often said I have a "Tin Palate" When we are tasting our wines to make "adjustments" to the product I always defer to The Wife or our winemaker.

What pisses me off is those who have never tasted our wines saying they are not good. It is like me saying your rifle is a piece of crap when I have never even seen or fired it.
Bartles and James, now that was some good Wine.!

[Linked Image]

Is it listed in Land Investor magazine?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

[Linked Image]

Careful!

You'll make Spanky jealous.

No.

I do not consider that I have a very good wine palate. In fact I have often said I have a "Tin Palate" When we are tasting our wines to make "adjustments" to the product I always defer to The Wife or our winemaker.

What pisses me off is those who have never tasted our wines saying they are not good. It is like me saying your rifle is a piece of crap when I have never even seen or fired it.

The wine may be fine; but it ain't yours. The new label, new bottle, and price mark up are yours, but the wine ain't. Neither is the integrity to admit that.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

No.

Like one of your favorite pastimes of shooting at towers?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Boones Farm was where it was at.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Since pot is still illegal on the Federal stage all income from it is taxed at 100%... no deductions for costs to produce, etc...

If this was true, there wouldn't be anyone growing it. And there are plenty of people growing it.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Strawberry Hill for the ladies.....
Originally Posted by SamOlson

And beer for the boys...
Yep.

And then whiskey, weed and cocaine a few years later.....grin

Come on Spano, I KNOW you are a party boy.

Spill the beans...

Strawberry Hill or Snow Creek Berry?
You sparkin' up a big ol' fatty right now or what?
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
I like whatever that boxed stuff is that BiMart sells. It sits on the fridge shelf cold and ready, it has a spigot so there's no dickin' around with a cork, and the cost per ounce means you can serve it to ALL your guests-----------not just the snooty ones. grin
Never could find a White or Red that goes well with CornDogs.

Probably gonna take a blend of some sort..
When we were in college we started a weekly ping pong night that consisted of either Vella or the other boxed wine.

Franza?

Merlot out in the garage.
Did that for a couple months and went back to beer.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Screw that boxed chit, Mad Dog comes in glass. Glass is class!!! grin And I do like it better than the dry crap.
When we were in college we started a weekly ping pong night that consisted of either Vella or the other boxed wine.

Franza?

Merlot out in the garage.

Franzia.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Night Train comes it glass.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
I like beer!
Posted By: rosco1 Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by rost495

Tell us more Tipper.

It sure would cut out a lot of PORK at the government level, and even healthcare if you're capable of thinking that deep.

Funny as [bleep] that its ok to pop pills as long as you pay a Doc to tell you its OK.

I dont use the stuff, but from my high school experience with it, a very big argument can be made that is safer than alcohol, which like most prople i'm sure you have no problem with."in moderation" of course.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
A true Republican supports Wild Irish Rose wine....

The thorn in your hangover is a wild rose from Ireland. Bottled by Canandaigua Wine in Chanadaigua, NY, the same company as Cisco. Like its brother Cisco, "Wild I" definitely has some secret additives that go straight to the cranium. Another web page claims that this foul beverage is a conspiracy by the republicans to kill the homeless. Bums ask a liquor store clerk for Wild Irish rose by saying, "gimme a pint of rosie with a skirt," a skirt being a paper bag. Some don't want it cold either. It's called "wild" for a good reason, and bystanders should beware. Wild Irish Rose is sure to light a fire of drunken rage in your soul. A guy named "Richards" is mentioned on the label.

I dunno. Probably doesn't have to be. Interesting thing; same agent that was on his side when he bought it from me is now his agent.

This is a piece of property I paid 330,000 for in 2001, sold for $997,000.00 in 2012 and is now going for 5.4 million with eight people looking at it.

I will stand by for my check.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

Watch it there cowboy!...;)
[Linked Image]

I sold a few years ago for just under a million? It's back on the market at 5.4 million. Damn I'm in the wrong business.

The owner said eight people are interested in it. Anyone have any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

This is a direct result of CA legalizing recreational dope. Finally they got something right.

smile
Posted By: EdM Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Yep.

And then whiskey, weed and cocaine a few years later.....grin

Come on Spano, I KNOW you are a party boy.

Spill the beans...

Strawberry Hill or Snow Creek Berry?

In retirement some comes back... cool
Well this thread has certainly taken an interesting path.

Certifiable has gone transdrinker and Ed is snortin' and smokin'.....grin
Posted By: Craigster Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

I dunno. Probably doesn't have to be. Interesting thing; same agent that was on his side when he bought it from me is now his agent.

This is a piece of property I paid 330,000 for in 2001, sold for $997,000.00 in 2012 and is now going for 5.4 million with eight people looking at it.

I will stand by for my check.

Humboldt (and the rest of the Triangle) property values have skyrocketed and are still going up. Many people are making boatloads of $, and they're not even growing. A bubble waiting to burst, who knows?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
The grape ranch? Yeah, sure. How many headogrape?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Slumming again huh Spanky?
Damn it's nice of you to stop by now and then and let us know how things are going, because....WE CARE.

Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Originally Posted by 700LH

[Linked Image]

"the 'bird is the word"
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
You can have that cheap stuff. I only drink the finer Carlo Rossi Paisano.

I heard a rumor that it's what Spanky relabels.

So far no one on this string has tasted our wines yet they denigrate them. Why?

Can someone who has tasted our wines come forth with an opinion?

I do not own the property in question, only the first morgage.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16
Appears some have had a taste of yer shi, uh, stuff.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

The owner said eight people are interested in it. Anyone have

any idea how much revenue an acre of dope generates?

Oregon has legalized recreational pot, so the place you have now should appreciate proportionately, right?
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/18/16

And it is all legal.

Not according to the Feds, it isn't.

Even the new 4473 form says it isn't. shocked

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/11/16/form-4473/
Posted By: 4ager Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16

It's not the wine being denigrated, it's you; the wine is only the current vessel.

"Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you. With all that racket from your lips a-flapping, we assume you didn't notice." ~ Puscifer, "Remedy"

Hint.
only in California would a small pot/grape farm be considered a "ranch"....

It's a cannibis ranch. So how much would that lovely piece of God's country be worth in your pissant state?
Posted By: 4ager Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
You don't "ranch" plants, you conceited f'ktard. At best it would be a farm, but it ain't a vegetable. Since it's euphemistically an "herb", you might get away with calling it a "garden". But, if being honest (and a wine rebottler and relabeller certainly isn't going to be that), since it's really just a weed, it's no more than a ridiculously overpriced "patch".

Posted By: Journeyman Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16

It's a cannibis ranch. So how much would that lovely piece of God's country be worth in your pissant state?

Firstly, the Merriam Webster "1.)" definition of a ranch in the real west is "a large farm especially in the U.S. where animals (such as cattle, horses, and sheep) are raised." Under that scenario, in "my" pissant state of Idaho 208 acres is a freaking pasture, not a ranch....BUT, if you are handicapped by being a Californian, and serious in your question, and are an adopter of the progressive PC California real estate bull$4!t of the last decade or so that has fomented both the increase in value of your land, and the inclusion in MW of the "2.)" definition of: "a farm for a special crop or kind of animal", I'll give you an honest answer: 1-2 acre building lots in town or near the resorts here go for roughly $2,000,000. 208 contiguous acres, if on the river would go for $9,000,000 or so...out where our RANCH is, it would be worth around $2,100,000...

Posted By: battue Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
Originally Posted by Sycamore

[Linked Image]

"the 'bird is the word"

"What's the word?" Thunderbird

"What's the price?" .50 twice

"What's the reason?" It's grape season.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16

Because they are not "your" wines. As you have said you're just putting someone else's swill in a box with your label.

As regards the so called ranch you are here to tell us you're a dumbass as well as a jackass.

TFF
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
Funny how his threads always turn into a schidt storm.

Probably because he starts out being a condescending prick.

Usually spaced at about 6 weeks apart. But, he'll come back and be a condescending prick again. Then blame everyone else.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
A cannabis ranch, TFF.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
Originally Posted by Journeyman

Firstly, the Merriam Webster "1.)" definition of a ranch in the real west is "a large farm especially in the U.S. where animals (such as cattle, horses, and sheep) are raised." Under that scenario, in "my" pissant state of Idaho 208 acres is a freaking pasture, not a ranch....BUT, if you are handicapped by being a Californian, and serious in your question, and are an adopter of the progressive PC California real estate bull$4!t of the last decade or so that has fomented both the increase in value of your land, and the inclusion in MW of the "2.)" definition of: "a farm for a special crop or kind of animal", I'll give you an honest answer: 1-2 acre building lots in town or near the resorts here go for roughly $2,000,000. 208 contiguous acres, if on the river would go for $9,000,000 or so...out where our RANCH is, it would be worth around $2,100,000...

Good points Journeyman. I lived on a 20,000 acre RANCH in my pre-married days, and cattle was the cash crop. And it wasn't the largest one in the area by any stretch.

Californians love calling any acreage a ranch for some reason. Not sure if it's an ego thing or what, but it does get annoying.
Posted By: rkamp Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16

[Linked Image]

"the 'bird is the word"

Splains much.

Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
Originally Posted by battue

[Linked Image]

"the 'bird is the word"

"What's the word?" Thunderbird

"What's the price?" .50 twice

"What's the reason?" It's grape season.

"who drinks the most?" blush

"who drinks the most?"

why Us colored folks

....dumb honkie
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16
grin
Wasn't the front end of that ad something along the lines of,

"What's the price,

....thirty twice (e.g. $0.60) ?"

GTC
Posted By: Elkhunter49 Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/19/16

[Linked Image]

Man I just had a 35 year flashback. A buddy and I pooled our cash and bought 2 cases of Night Train Express wine and headed to Mexico. We didn't have enough for food/gas and bar money so we waived the food. Two days later we were headed home with just enough gas to make it back and no cash or wine left. We hadn't eaten in two days and went thru both cases of wine. When either of us would fart it would just smell like grapes. Ahh to be 20 something again.

OBTW the hang over at 5AM monday morning was brutal but to work I went!
Originally Posted by ironbender

Because they are not "your" wines. As you have said you're just putting someone else's swill in a box with your label.

As regards the so called ranch you are here to tell us you're a dumbass as well as a jackass.

TFF

Hate to tell you this but those wines are our wines. Bought and paid for and fully stated on the menu and on the label. Why do you call them "swill"?

I don't know what business you are in. Say you are a carpenter, electrician, riflemaker or etc. Now how would you take it if I publicaly badmouthed your livelyhood?

Right now all our grapes have been harvested and our estate wines are fermenting in the winery. They will be sold in the tasting room next year.

I invite you or anyone else to come sample OUR wines before rendering an opinion.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/20/16

TFF

Hate to tell you this but those wines are our wines. Bought and paid for and fully stated on the menu and on the label. Why do you call them "swill"?

I don't know what business you are in. Say you are a carpenter, electrician, riflemaker or etc. Now how would you take it if I publicaly badmouthed your livelyhood?

Right now all our grapes have been harvested and our estate wines are fermenting in the winery. They will be sold in the tasting room next year.

I invite you or anyone else to come sample OUR wines before rendering an opinion.

Amazing that you can't see that you bring these responses on yourself............
Posted By: tansinator Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/20/16
Why is it you paid $330k and you still have a $600k mortgage on it? I'm confused. Do tell!

Simple.

I paid $330k cash for it and sold it for just under a million. I carried the first mortgage 6% interest with balloon payments each year. The down payment and balloons have now brought the principle down to 600k which is what is due me if it sells before the next balloon is due. I'll miss the 3k a month in interest payments.

Sorry to confuse you. Hope that explains it.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/23/16
Spanky,

a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Thank you for growing something for the people, and thank you for the entertainment you provide willingly!

I sincerely hope everyone on the Campfire has a beautiful feast tomorrow, surrounded by friends and family , and is able to be thankful for all our blessings!

Sycamore

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right...

I'm thinking on investing some of the proceeds in the Oregon dope industry. Not hands on just as an investor.

Posted By: Wyogal Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16

I'm thinking on investing some of the proceeds in the Oregon dope industry. Not hands on just as an investor.

Investing in the dope industry....have you really thought this thing out?
Imagine having to look over your shoulder 24/7, for some enraged Mormon mommie in a minivan with AR15, whose adolescent addict son is languishing, in some kiddie boot camp, without mama's home cooking. Don't do it! Seriously all kidding aside... shocked
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16

You may want to go find a new place to scribble your drivel.

Not many like-minded folks here for you...
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
I have a bud (Lol) who is building a consulting business for the MJ industry.

He helps start ups navigate the licensing and regulations in the states as they legalize production, distribution, and retail sales and also helps start ups raise capital.

Seems a good angle to profit from the market without some of the associated risk.

Posted By: Dutch Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You sound like a liberal.... going to call him a racist next?
Posted By: ingwe Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Spanky. This one is for you, you pompous ass.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Dutch

You sound like a liberal.... going to call him a racist next?

Yeah, I'm a liberal alright.

Wait... mentioning that growing pot, which is still illegal in the U.S., may not find many followers on a (mostly) conservative website, makes me a liberal?

Gimmie a break.
Posted By: deflave Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
With the new administrations view on sanctuary cities I would not be investing in the pot business any time soon.

Dave

Yeah, I'm a liberal alright.

Wait... mentioning that growing pot, which is still illegal in the U.S., may not find many followers on a (mostly) conservative website, makes me a liberal?

Gimmie a break.

I didn't say anything about your opinion, just that you BEHAVE like a liberal. Can't handle opinions that differ from your own, need a safe, happy forum space where you won't be offended by other opinions, or, heaven forbid, have to employ critical thinking skills......
I can handle them.

I just file them away where they belong.

Already done the critical thinking on this subject when I was an LEO dealing with the drug infestation.
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
I can handle them.

I just file them away where they belong.

Already done the critical thinking on this subject when I was an LEO dealing with the drug infestation.

And adolescents, its almost impossible to keep the stuff away from them, when recreational use is legal for adults. And marijuana does its worst damage on chromosomes and brains, and lungs of growing bodies. Known as a tetragenic toxic effect. Kids brains are permanently messed up before they reach adulthood.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Not a wise risk, IMO.

When OBummer was in charge they had nothing to worry about .... but it's all going to change.
I think it will end. The sanctuary cities were a big part of Trump's campaign and the social conservatives are going to use the pot issue as leverage.

Dave
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
I'd be shocked if it changed. Something like 25 or 26 states now have legalized marijuana.

I don't see it going backwards. Especially considering the greedy nature of both Fed and State government.

http://taxfoundation.org/article/marijuana-legalization-and-taxes-federal-revenue-impact
Maybe.

But at the end of the day the only reason those drugs aren't getting seized is because the administration doesn't allow it.

Dave
Originally Posted by deflave
Maybe.

But at the end of the day the only reason those drugs aren't getting seized is because the administration doesn't allow it.

Dave

Pretty much.

It's one of the laws they choose not to enforce.
Posted By: baltz526 Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Anybody from California knows the best wine in the state is Safeway Red Port.

Lotta people making a lot of money selling perfectly legal products to the dope industry. For instance fence and consequently lumber sales are booming. Also efficient processing requires some pretty sophisticated machinery. Companies that make that machinery could be a good play. Especially since CA came onboard. As I drive through the Aplegate I see large grows on about half the properties. I would not be surprised if dope surpassed wine in crop value within a few years.

This is an investment opportunity that I may take advantage of. Does anyone think the 200 acres I used to own would be worth anything near 5.4 million if not for the dope connection?

The Feds are not going to interfere because they see a huge pot (no pun intended) of tax dollars waiting to be grabbed. And, what about State's Rights? Is there no such thing anymore?

Public opinion on marijuana has left the train station as it has on queer marriage and it ain't coming back. I'll warrant that within the next few years a majority of states will have legalized recreational marijuana.

Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16

what about State's Rights? Is there no such thing anymore?

Not since 1861

Mike
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Trump appears to favor giving the power back to the states, away from a heavy-handed centralized government so I can see the pot issue being a states rights issue. The border and immigration is an altogether different issue. National security is not a states rights issue.
Posted By: BarryC Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
Considering that pot is a weed and potency is based as much on genetics as anything else, I predict that in 10 years they will be bailing it like hay and selling it for not much more.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16

Aaaaah, aged on the truck. Brings some fond memories to mind.
Originally Posted by BarryC
Considering that pot is a weed and potency is based as much on genetics as anything else, I predict that in 10 years they will be bailing it like hay and selling it for not much more.

If we had a free market, yes, but with government regulation, the bubble will be much less pronounced.

The local state police heros put a post on their facebook page last week where they had pulled over a couple of guys with 80 some pounds of MJ in the car. They were mighty proud..... and out of about 60 comments, all but one described them as "lame", "quit wasting our tax money" or "go do something useful".

Times, they are a changing. MJ is going to be a major cash crop, and it won't be 10 years before the Federal rules will be changed.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump appears to favor giving the power back to the states, away from a heavy-handed centralized government so I can see the pot issue being a states rights issue. The border and immigration is an altogether different issue. National security is not a states rights issue.

They are both issues that are regulated by the federal government.

If you go after sanctuary cities, you have to go after weed. Or, change the scheduling of weed. Which would probably be the easiest route.

But as it sits today, weed is not a state's right issue any more than abortion is a state's right issue.

Dave
Posted By: hanco Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
States should be able to make their own laws
Originally Posted by hanco

I agree.

They should be able to exercise their state rights on anything not specifically laid out in the Constitution as a federal government responsibility.

The overreach is the problem.
Originally Posted by hanco

Be careful with that.

Dave

Discussed this today with winery customers. Consensus seems to be there is money to be made in the weeds. One guy said, "It's like prohibition ending and we can now do what was illegal legally".

These are not ropeheads these are solid citizens Trump voters all with net worths in the several millions.

Discussed this today with winery customers. Consensus seems to be there is money to be made in the weeds. One guy said, "It's like prohibition ending and we can now do what was illegal legally".

These are not ropeheads these are solid citizens Trump voters all with net worths in the several millions.

Seem's to me if you want to be truly profitable (by the standards you and your peers deem profitable) you might hope for weed to remain illegal or at best quasi legal. And as such embrace being outlaws complete with all that comes with it. Probably not what the winery consensus is looking for but a driving force behind those profits.

Did your realtor give figures on the value of your 'ranch' (still laughing at that one), after full legalization? How bout value after first owner gets caught up in some kind of federal hoopla? Seems like on the one hand you have a down side and the other 3 hots and a cot in jail.

Dope gets full legal and it will be worth what tobacco and alcohol is worth. Which is a living. No frigging Ferrari for a hobby farm on an acre.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/27/16
That's true that it'd have to be de-regulated in order to become a state issue and I could see Trump doing that and letting the state take control.
Don't have a realtor.

It is not "my ranch" I sold it some years ago. If the present owner sells it for one dollar over what is owed to me I get a fat check. Meanwhile I get 3k interest each month. What's wrong with that?

Certainly wouldn't put a lot of money in the weed patch maybe 100-200k nothing that would make any great difference.
Just a lark a little "fun money" because I've always been interested in the industry.

Seems like many here have a great aversion to risk. No problem with that.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Remember that ranch... - 11/28/16

And it is all legal.
Not "all legal". It's not federally legal. Remember Waco and Ruby Ridge? That's how the Feds roll.
I'll take my chances. My only connection to the property is a first mortgage that would be paid in any instance.

My attorney advised that in the very unlikely case the Government seized the property they would auction it off. The buyer would be obligated to pay off the first mortgage.

In escrow now at 4.68 million. I'll get a fat check in 60 days if it goes through.

What to do with it? I dunno, put it in Vanguard Prime and sit on it?

I'm very leery of the stock market now at record highs. Let's see a correction of 10-12% and then I'll move more in.

I'm now only 30% in stocks and have sold all my bonds and am 70% in cash.

Maybe I should buy gold?
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Remember that ranch... - 12/27/16

In escrow now at 4.68 million. I'll get a fat check in 60 days if it goes through.

I'm very leery of the stock market now at record highs. Let's see a correction of 10-12% and then I'll move more in.

Maybe I should buy gold?

I'd buy a couple keys of blow and take up skydiving. But that's just me.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Remember that ranch... - 12/27/16
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...I'd buy a couple keys of blow and take up skydiving. But that's just me.

You left out the beautiful women...

Ed
Posted By: byc Re: Remember that ranch... - 12/27/16

Maybe I should buy gold?

Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...I'd buy a couple keys of blow and take up skydiving. But that's just me.

You left out the beautiful women...

Ed

Why does this entire thread bring to mind the movie Scarface!?
Posted By: milespatton Re: Remember that ranch... - 12/28/16

Old Honest Abe did not agree. miles

Escrow closed.

BIG BUCKS in Vanguard Prime. Not sure where to invest. Doesn't make sense to throw more money into stocks at this level and bonds don't seem like a good idea in a rising interest environment.

Maybe I'll do another well secured first mortgage.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
We are SO happy for you.

Why don't you take your money, and your elitist attitude and go play somewhere else?
Posted By: TimZ Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17

Escrow closed.

BIG BUCKS in Vanguard Prime. Not sure where to invest.

Land....they're not making any more of it, except in the South China Sea.
Posted By: 4ager Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17

Escrow closed.

BIG BUCKS in Vanguard Prime. Not sure where to invest. Doesn't make sense to throw more money into stocks at this level and bonds don't seem like a good idea in a rising interest environment.

Massive single-premium life insurance, payable to your heirs. Then, suck-start a Glock.

Win/win.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17

Escrow closed.

Ya done good, Spano.
Thanks, Toot. You're one of the few gentlemen on this pukefest.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
Don't you have any place to seek approval? Surely you know someone that will give you an atta boy.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
You got the Thunderbird, Night Train and MD 20/20 but how could you forget many wino's favorite Richard's Wild Irish Rose.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17

As long as it's legal, I'm always glad to see someone making money. Good on ya, looked like a nice place.
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
gee whiz sapsucko seems like everyone's "give a $hit bucket " is full of you and your little grass patch so G F Y !!!

You're the one that came here and posted today.

It's not what you did, but your condescending attitude...
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
Originally Posted by 4ager

Escrow closed.

Massive single-premium life insurance, payable to your heirs. Then, suck-start a Glock.

Win/win.

isn't safariman up in that area? maybe he need to talk to him?
laugh
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
Douche being a douche.
You could relocate to Utah and swap tales with Paddler...she liked to talk about her material things as well.

'tis easy to condescend to you because there is not much below the likes of you.

Wake up jackson and respect your betters, you'll be a much better better tranny.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
You're such a khuuunt.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/10/17
You should use it to buy a new ego.

For those of you that missed out on that last Ranch here is another great deal submit all offers:

http://www.landleader.com/land-for-sale/crow-and-bear-winery-grants-pass
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Don't you have any place to seek approval? Surely you know someone that will give you an atta boy.

My approval comes in dollars.

I dial in here occasionally to see what the hoi ploi are pissing upon. Seems they are always in a state of High Dudgeon about anyone that has a penny more than they do.

They might better spend time emulating those they denigrate.
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
You're such a khuuunt.

Don't understand. Please clarify.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17

'tis easy to condescend to you because there is not much below the likes of you.

Wake up jackson and respect your betters, you'll be a much better better tranny.

Nothing better than proving it yet again. cool
Posted By: Longbob Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
You're such a khuuunt.

Don't understand. Please clarify.

Khuuunt = Malaka (in your case)
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Why don't you just "dial out" again CO^*ER!!
Posted By: achadwick Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Escrow closed.

Ya done good, Spano.

This ^^^^

Got them all riled up again. Never fails.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Escrow closed.

Ya done good, Spano.

This ^^^^

I am all for people making as much money as they can legally and ethically.

I don't believe people are angry with Spanky for making the money . It's his elitest arrogant demeanor that puts people off.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Spanky's posts are certainly an indicator of his business acumen.

You can believe what ol' Spanky *says*, or you can believe what we *know*, from his moronic posts here:

CA ranch: Spanky pays too much, runs it into the ground, cause he don't know WTF he's doin.

Gotta sell.

Can't get his price, cause he paid too much, sucker that he is, and any "improvements" he made gotta be removed to turn the ranch back inta somethin useful.

Now, why would ol' Spanky hafta take back a 2d on the sale of the CA ranch? Nobody wants to take a 2d, less they have to, cause if the buyer defaults on the first mortgage, ya gotta buy out the first, or you lose your second.

Spanky hadda take a 2d position on the CA ranch, cause the bank wouldn't loan money on the place, cause it didn't appraise anywhere near what ol' Spanky paid for it.

Now, who pays more for a property than it appraises for? That's called being a sucker, for those of you inferior to ol 'Spanky.

After he ran the CA ranch into the red, he ran for Oregon, to open a whinery.

Cause he's drunk on wine so often, he must know about it, right?

Hey, let's call it the Cock & Bull, and sell cheap bag wine put back into bottles! What a business plan.

He takes good farmland, and fcks it all up puttin grapevines into the ground. Coulda paid the place off just by leasin the place for farmin or hay, but no, that would make sense.

So, ol' Spanky has now run the Cock & Bull inta the ground, so to speak, can't make bank on his debts, and gotta dump the place and run, just like CA.

And the Cock & Bull is such a wonderful deal, after his supreme business innovation, that, well, nobody will buy it.

One sucksess after another.

If he ever finds a sucker willin to take the time to tear out them vines and get the place back into shape, he'll hafta take a third mortgage next time.

If ya wanna end up with as much $ as Spanky has, just follow his business plan: Inherit twice as much, and lose your ass, time and again.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
I know several people that rode the west coast real estate wave and made a bundle.

Truth is they did nothing,many just lived in their houses, just got lucky.

They all will tell you what great business men they are though.

And many share Spanky's arrogance.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

He takes good farmland, and fcks it all up puttin grapevines into the ground. Coulda paid the place off just by leasin the place for farmin or hay, but no, that would make sense.

You're not going to pay off 18 acres with hay or any regular cash crop.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You're not going to pay off 18 acres with hay or any regular cash crop.

That depends on whether or not you paid way too much for the ground, doesn't it?
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
I personally liked the part where deer were eating Spanky's grapes and he didn't know what to do about it! smile

That's "knowing the business" as prime example.

As far as whether he made any money screwing anyone else out of it, I couldn't care less.

It's just the elitist, condescending way he is that turns folks off.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Spanky's posts are certainly an indicator of his business acumen.

You can believe what ol' Spanky *says*, or you can believe what we *know*, from his moronic posts here:

CA ranch: Spanky pays too much, runs it into the ground, cause he don't know WTF he's doin.

Gotta sell.

Can't get his price, cause he paid too much, sucker that he is, and any "improvements" he made gotta be removed to turn the ranch back inta somethin useful.

Now, why would ol' Spanky hafta take back a 2d on the sale of the CA ranch? Nobody wants to take a 2d, less they have to, cause if the buyer defaults on the first mortgage, ya gotta buy out the first, or you lose your second.

Spanky hadda take a 2d position on the CA ranch, cause the bank wouldn't loan money on the place, cause it didn't appraise anywhere near what ol' Spanky paid for it.

Now, who pays more for a property than it appraises for? That's called being a sucker, for those of you inferior to ol 'Spanky.

After he ran the CA ranch into the red, he ran for Oregon, to open a whinery.

Cause he's drunk on wine so often, he must know about it, right?

Hey, let's call it the Cock & Bull, and sell cheap bag wine put back into bottles! What a business plan.

So, ol' Spanky has now run the Cock & Bull inta the ground, so to speak, can't make bank on his debts, and gotta dump the place and run, just like CA.

And the Cock & Bull is such a wonderful deal, after his supreme business innovation, that, well, nobody will buy it.

One sucksess after another.

If he ever finds a sucker willin to take the time to tear out them vines and get the place back into shape, he'll hafta take a third mortgage next time.

If ya wanna end up with as much $ as Spanky has, just follow his business plan: Inherit twice as much, and lose your ass, time and again.

LMAO!!

Great read.

It was a first. I've owned a lot of first mortgages but never a second. I bought the 208 acre ranch for 300k, made some improvements and sold it about 8 years later for 997k
The first was 15 years at 6% with a 50k balloon each year. It was paid off last Friday.

Now we own the 17.5 acre vineyard/tasting room/high end luxury home which is on the market for 1.2 million. When it sells I'll post the details so all you real estate wizards can castigate the deal. Don't confuse the two properties.

Would you like me to tell you about the office/warehouse building and the hugely successful publishing company I own?

I can smell the jealousy dripping.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Nobody phucqking cares. You are a douche thru and thru...
Posted By: SKane Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17

Got them all riled up again. Never fails.

I congratulate you on your business successes.

The funny thing is I know a couple of gentlemen here that could buy you with their pocket change. Never heard of them? It's because they're quite comfortable in their own skin and don't need to impress anyone.

You've obviously got some insecurity issues.

It was a first. I've owned a lot of first mortgages but never a second. I bought the 208 acre ranch for 300k, made some improvements and sold it about 8 years later for 997k
The first was 15 years at 6% with a 50k balloon each year. It was paid off last Friday.

Now we own the 17.5 acre vineyard/tasting room/high end luxury home which is on the market for 1.2 million. When it sells I'll post the details so all you real estate wizards can castigate the deal. Don't confuse the two properties.

Would you like me to tell you about the office/warehouse building and the hugely successful publishing company I own?

Just post a picture of the dickie your wife made you wear.

That'll do.
And stop calling it a ranch.
Posted By: GeoW Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
Absolutely!
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17
I don't understand how anyone can like Trump and not give Spanky a pass?

Spanky is pulling everyone's chain.

Trump is actually the rude big shot Spanky pretends to be.

Spanky doesn't brag about the stuff he actually does, ask the people from the NW that know him, have met him, they all say he's a good dude.

Sycamore

What you smell is bullshit, bein the one slingin it, you're bound to get a little on ya.

Ain't no such thing as a balloon at 50k a year, on 997k, so you're FOS on that.

But the balloon part does make some sense, cause no bank's gonna go conventional on a POS property like yours. They want it off the books ASAP, with a sucker on the end until that time, in case things go tits up.

Or, you were lyin to the bank to get em to make the loan, and pulled back enough on the second to create false equity, and took a note for that. That's called bank fraud. If so, you appear to be highly successful at that, anyway.

Don't need to hear bout your outhouse, to know it'll be the same BS as always.

Highly successful publishing? Well, anything'll be highly successful compared to the fake whinery, now wouldn't it, cause it don't lose as much money as the whinery. And, publishing's the place to be now, with the innanet and everything. So what'd you do? take the middle outta books, and put your own cover on em? Or just scan em and change em up a bit? "Call me Spanky" "It was the Crow of times, it was the Bear of times".

The only thing taken away from the truth you inadvertently include in your bullshit posts, is that you're so dumb you couldn't qualify as third assistant coksucker at a mongolian clusterfck.

I guess next you'll post about your wildly successful patent on wisdom teeth implants, or your great cemetery franchise, where ya save square feet by burying people standin up.

Gotta admit tho, you qualify for judgeship on the 9th circuit.

The buyer could not get a conventional loan because of the business he was then is was illegal in California. I took a chance and gave him a first mortgage. It paid off.

Thankfully California voted in the then illegal business (one of the few things I have ever agreed with that CA has done).

Soon after the election the value of that property soared. He paid it off and is buying another CA property, 1200 acre cattle and hay operation.

Now tell me all you brilliant real estate Barons what did I do wrong?

Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/11/17

The buyer could not get a conventional loan because of the business he was then is was illegal in California. I took a chance and gave him a first mortgage. It paid off.

Thankfully California voted in the then illegal business (one of the few things I have ever agreed with that CA has done).

Soon after the election the value of that property soared. He paid it off and is buying another CA property, 1200 acre cattle and hay operation.

You're watching 17 acres of grape vines inch along while you re-bottle Franzia, when you could be growing 17 acres of pot. You clearly don't have a problem with being paid by the proceeds of pot farming so why not make the real money yourself?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17
I love it when Spano posts. It's like a dinner bell for retards.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

That is EXACTLY why I do it. Sure is good to flush the toilet every once in awhile.

Posted By: ingwe Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17

That is EXACTLY why I do it. Sure is good to flush the toilet every once in awhile.

[Linked Image]

What a complete and utter ass hole.
you're so dumb you couldn't qualify as third assistant coksucker at a mongolian clusterfck.

Classic.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17

Your appearance certainly lends credence to that thesis.

But then, you must have felt obligated to defend a fellow NAMBLA member, bein in the same PNW chapter and all.

Spanky's the same typea loser as okok, just a different theme.

Spanky jacks off to his own picture, rather than Russell Wilson's, while his "dynasty" is crushed.

Starts a BS thread to try and impress, like okok and seein his friend cheat, then when it's pointed out his story is complete BS, claims to be fishin for replies.

But, Spanky has asked how he can keep from fckin things up so badly in the future, and in the helpful spirit that continually burns brightly at the fire, here goes:

1- Get out of real estate speculation. You obviously pay too much and don't have a clue.

2- When you ignore #1, don't make any "improvements". You obviously suck at that.

3- When you ignore #s 1 and 2, don't think you can run a business of any kind. You think you can open a whinery, in the middle of a dozen others, and it'll succeed "because it's you". Well it won't, and "because it's you". You're obviously as big an ass hole in person as you are on the net, and due to your hubris, can't recognize that fact. Your business ventures are losers because *you're* a loser.

4- When you ignore #s 1, 2 and 3, don't buy land and run a business when you can't support the overhead out of reserves or income you have already established. Your business will suck, because it's you, so you'll need to be able to carry it for awhile before you can find a sucker even bigger than you, to unload it on.

5- When you ignore #s 1, 2, 3 and 4, don't list a going business for sale publicly. It tells the world, like it's told everyone on the fire, that your business sucks. They don't know exactly why (it's *you*), but listing it for public sale tells them it ain't workin for whatever reason (it's *you*), and the price drops out the bottom. Which is why you won't get your money outta the Cock & Bull. Selling a going business effectively involves more private listings that don't involve the actual identity of the business until you get a financial commitment from the buyer, or have reached agreements for the sale.

6- When you ignore #s 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, go one the internet in a desperate attempt to get attention for this upside down, boat anchor that's stuck in a rootwad. When everyone see's through you BS story and calls you out for it, call on your NAMBLA buddies for support, and claim you were tryin to bait replies.

Your best idea was the wisdom tooth implants. Run with that, next time.

Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17
Ding! Ding! Ding! The Missorah menses makes an appearance!

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17

Tell yourself whatever you need to

You're as easy to see through as plate glass

As has been noted before, no matter your bank balance or your asset column you're still one of the poorest sobs to show up here
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 02/12/17
Ding! Ding! Ding! The Missorah menses makes an appearance!

I'm not a 12 year old boy.

So, you're wasting your time.

Deal closed, got the money, reinvested it in another first mortgage.

Lets hope it's for a Dickie factory.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17
Originally Posted by deflave
Maybe.

Dave

Weed still all over the place!!!
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17

Spanokopitas Online content
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Oregon

www.crowandbear.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.

Just curious. Do you pay Rick anything for advertising? You are spamming two websites here. I assume they are "commercial"?

Board Rules

2] Commercial and promotional posting privileges (including links and screen names) are reserved for paying advertisers. If you would like to market or promote your product or service, please contact us at [email protected].
Posted By: tzone Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17

Continue to breathe.

Uhmmmm. No

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17
Just curious. Do you pay Rick anything for advertising? You are spamming two websites here. I assume they are "commercial"?

Spanky?

Where'd you go, Spanky?
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17
Why don't you just go eat $HIT and die???????? G F Y
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/08/17

Spanky?

Where'd you go, Spanky?

You just killed his business plan. He never figured in any expenses.

Originally Posted by spanokoPITA
For sale: Two websites.

www.caughtthegay.com

www.cockandbull.com

Will take a fourth mortgage to make sale work.
Spanky doesn't need ANY house or ranch when he can live inside y'alls heads for free.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

[Linked Image]

I loved them commercials...... as for me, Yellowtail is as high class as I get......
Originally Posted by wyoming260

I loved them commercials...... as for me, Yellowtail is as high class as I get......

I quit buying Yellowtail because they're Anti-Hunting.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Remember that azzhole... - 03/09/17

I quit buying wine...nevermind, I've never bought wine. Wine sucks. grin
Posted By: add Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

Hmmm... seems you'd think an investor or family friend would have stepped in at some point to nix this production idea.
Originally Posted by add

Hmmm... seems you'd think an investor or family friend would have stepped in at some point to nix this production idea.

I will say, it's very informative, who knew wine-making was so complex?
Originally Posted by add

I will say, it's very informative..

Guy beats himself up for trying to make a living and not rising to the top; after a while thinks maybe just not smart enough. Perhaps the key to success is that he was not tarded enough, that and doesn't live in a region more known for more money than brains. Note to self, next business plan should include the terminally stupid, ill-gotten gains, and their relief of that burden. Of course that business plan would involve stomaching a move to Cali and, considering you can't 'take it with you', not sure a fair deal.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
The title alone is worth a laugh let alone anything else.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
I don't know why guys get so worked up about spanky or okok. I know they don't have to work too hard to get some panties twisted so they do it with ease.

Congrats on a new chapter spanky! Are you staying close to your current place in Oregon?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

They aren't, but if it makes you feel better, continue on.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
I don't know why guys get so worked up about spanky or okok. I know they don't have to work too hard to get some panties twisted so they do it with ease.

Congrats on a new chapter spanky! Are you staying close to your current place in Oregon?

Right? It's like some of the idiots that want to kill Idaho cops because some drunk rancher got killed. Or the f a gs that love sucking Claude Dallas dick.

Different SLANTS for different folks I guess.
Originally Posted by Steelhead

They aren't, but if it makes you feel better, continue on.

Looks like they were planning on being anti, then they reneged after pressure, my fault.
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
Don't think folks considering the guy to be condescending douche means he lives in their head. Folks just don't like him because he's proven himself to be a condescending douche many numerous times. There's several that are told to phucqk off repeatedly by the strong majority that come back time and again. Some are just simpletons, some must have been universally disliked all their lives, some have motives, but Spank is simply a condescending douche with zero to add other than ever more doucheness.
^^^^^^^^^that. I'd say the average net worth at the duck club I was born into is $5 M. That is taking into account that I bring the average net worth down by at least 50%. Got no pretense about myself other than to say I am a lucky SOB.

Couple of the guys are probably worth $100M. They don't talk about it or behave as pompous asses. There are a few that do. They are 'tolerated' but don't get invited to the better gatherings.

I'd say that Spanky ought to learn to get comfortable with his 'wealth' if he actually has it. Goading is hardly the mark of a gentleman...though in the Northern Cali 'Wine Country' that may be an exception.
Posted By: Higginez Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
Originally Posted by Higbean
[quote=Deerwhacker444]

Thank you Deerwhacker, that video is MUCH funnier than anything that might have developed here.

Full disclosure; I barely made it past the two minute mark before I quit.
Originally Posted by 222Rem

Thank you Deerwhacker, that video is MUCH funnier than anything that might have developed here.

Just re-posting what comes up with a Crow and Bear Winery google search..

The last 2 minutes are superb, IMO.
Posted By: rrroae Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

Right there with you bud.

Spanky never bothered me and I'm glad things worked out for him.

Okok,...hell anyone who can take that much abuse would have to be entertaining hanging out with. I'd do it just so I could bring up Matt Hasselbeck being really, really gay and watch the ensuing fireworks.

OK.............I'll bite. grin
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
Wow, he's one ugly dude.
The five minute mark was really something to experience. grin
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
Lol. Hope all is well Rex.
Posted By: okie Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

your a tough one.... I had a hard time getting past men and women moving in waves across the land...
Posted By: add Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

"The finishing notes, much like a fine (albeit a relabeled, mid-level, and growler poured) wine, got better with time."

~ Wine Enthusiast
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17

Nothing better than proving it yet again. cool

Id say that if money makes one a better [bleep] spankers getting in hillarys league.

Ive never seen money buy high class, but its allowed a lot of people to show their ass.

Spanker, we dont come on here to brag about ourselves because we dont suffer from an inferiority complex.

Its evident you are a gentleman and most of us arent, so why do you keep hanging around?

People judged you correctly right off the bat. It took until now for you to have the guts, in your own classless way, to inform us
we were right about you all along.

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/09/17
What made you think you would come on the fire and act like an ass and not be treated as one? Then you get your feelers hurt when you are treated like the ass you are.

Tell us how we should kiss your ass because you have some blow. Tell us how you do it to the big wheels you know.

Tell us, Spanker, how you grovel and suck up to and kiss ass on YOUR BETTERS.

Dont think for a second we dont have clue. The world has plenty of cold turds thinking they are hot schiit, like you.
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Couldn't stand to watch video , don't know contents, but if he has to live with or anywhere near that nasty looking old hag he is to be pityied
Posted By: 340boy Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Meh.
That's just one of those low-yield fission weapons. What this needs is a multi-stage fusion bomb. wink
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by mohick
Couldn't stand to watch video , don't know contents, but if he has to live with or anywhere near that nasty looking old hag he is to be pityied

I thought that was him??????????
$hit might of been, whom ever, nasty looking fugger!!!!!
Posted By: rrroae Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17

That's sort of BS.

Spanky is fair game but wives and kids are off limit around here.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Living about 1.5 miles down the road for Spanky, I wonder how many of you folks have ever met him.... much less spent an afternoon out shooting with him......

Matt's a real decent guy.....

yet throws out some bait and watches people come on here responding immediately, and having a melt down over whatever he posts.

and some of you philosophize about his real estate 'deals' without knowing JackSchitt about the local market here.

Before he bought his property he turned into a winery, that was on the market for 4 Million for more than 2 years...

Since it didn't sell, it was broken up from its original 60 acres, to some fair size acreage for upscale rural homes.
Spanky has the house that was the original property's home before it was broken up.

He asking 1.2 mill for it is a bargain here locally. There is plenty of property within that range... and the major customers are retirement aged California retirees.

Matt and his lovely wife Linda are wonderful, down to earth folks. I run into his wife grocery shopping around town at times. I've gotten to meet many campfire members in my travels, and despite everyone having idiosyncrasies, I look at the good in them.... and have enjoyed every person I've ever met from the campfire. Matt and his wife are no different.

Some people have an online personality that may differ from their real personality. I am sure there are a batch of folks on this website like many others that really brag about their life, which is usually BS. But the successes Matt posts on the campfire, are not fabricated.

Many folks who target him, if you ever met the man... I don't think many would keep slandering him. He's a gracious guy, and he's done well for himself.

Sure I've known people who had a lot more money in life than Matt will ever see.. but doesn't mean he's a bum. But then many here, respond to him for what he has the same way, folks in a trailer park respond toward someone who has a lot more than they do...

Money doesn't make the man, positively or negatively.

Spanky would be the same gracious guy he is, whether as rich as Donald Trump, or as poor as Seafire here.

Feel free to flame away folks.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Seafire,

Spanky may be gracious and humble in person but he certainly isnt here.

The successful people I have most admired in my life have been uber humble and most would never know that they are wealthy.

I am the last to buy into class envy, but dang Spanky sure makes it easy to resent people that play wealthy.

My life experience is if you brag about it you most likely don't have it.

Then again Spanky's behavior is the norm in Calif.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire,

The successful people I have most admired in my life have been uber humble and most would never know that they are wealthy.

I am the last to buy into class envy, but dang Spanky sure makes it easy to resent people that play wealthy.

Amen.
I knew I recognized it...

I figured you (seafire) were two peas in a pod, I bet he changes his valve cover gaskets at 45,000 miles whether they need it or not !!!!! both of you need to GO F%^K EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!G F E O
I figured you (seafire) were two peas in a pod, I bet he changes his valve cover gaskets at 45,000 miles whether they need it or not !!!!! both of you need to GO F%^K EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!G F E O

Dude, relax.

This is the internet. You're getting worked up over people you'll never meet and who won't affect your life one way or another.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by rrroae

Dude, relax.

This is the internet. You're getting worked up over people you'll never meet and who won't affect your life one way or another.

Don't ruin our fun....

-The Campfire
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Ass hole came on the fire and posts like a bitch.

Gave the finger to our fightin men and women.

So, he gets treated like a bitch.

What a surprise.

No question he's too big a pussy to act like he does on the net, in person.

What a surprise.

Can't sell his property, cause he's upside down on it.

What a surprise.

Do-gooders complain bout the shat Spanky catches, deservedly.

Hardly fair.

Resta the innanet gets to pick apart retards, campfire should get to, just like any other site.

Course, maybe he's dead, an it's his "people" really doin the postin, like bigsqueeze and northern dead.
F%^& you I ain't the one who posted a video of that nasty sriveeled up old hag, you post pics of hags you'r fair game!!!!! gfy
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17

I don't know about you, but I feel like going out and doing some Tai Chi in my front yard now. grin
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by Seafire
Living about 1.5 miles down the road for Spanky, I wonder how many of you folks have ever met him.... much less spent an afternoon out shooting with him......

Matt's a real decent guy.....

yet throws out some bait and watches people come on here responding immediately, and having a melt down over whatever he posts.

and some of you philosophize about his real estate 'deals' without knowing JackSchitt about the local market here.

Before he bought his property he turned into a winery, that was on the market for 4 Million for more than 2 years...

Since it didn't sell, it was broken up from its original 60 acres, to some fair size acreage for upscale rural homes.
Spanky has the house that was the original property's home before it was broken up.

He asking 1.2 mill for it is a bargain here locally. There is plenty of property within that range... and the major customers are retirement aged California retirees.

Matt and his lovely wife Linda are wonderful, down to earth folks. I run into his wife grocery shopping around town at times. I've gotten to meet many campfire members in my travels, and despite everyone having idiosyncrasies, I look at the good in them.... and have enjoyed every person I've ever met from the campfire. Matt and his wife are no different.

Some people have an online personality that may differ from their real personality. I am sure there are a batch of folks on this website like many others that really brag about their life, which is usually BS. But the successes Matt posts on the campfire, are not fabricated.

Many folks who target him, if you ever met the man... I don't think many would keep slandering him. He's a gracious guy, and he's done well for himself.

Sure I've known people who had a lot more money in life than Matt will ever see.. but doesn't mean he's a bum. But then many here, respond to him for what he has the same way, folks in a trailer park respond toward someone who has a lot more than they do...

Money doesn't make the man, positively or negatively.

Spanky would be the same gracious guy he is, whether as rich as Donald Trump, or as poor as Seafire here.

Feel free to flame away folks.

Thank you for posting this.
Gives a different, much appreciated perspective.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Seabiscuit,
I am loaded.
I don't brew the fermented grape........

Yet.

Thought you would want to know.

Sweet dreams,
Slave
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire,

I still think Spanky is the biggest fisherman on the Campfire, and only puts out the Thurston Howell the Third vibe because it makes so many people go crazy!

It's like a dog whistle! I'm sitting here going "WTH?" and people are running around, foaming at the mouth, and biting the walls!

As a wise old sage once opined "It's jus' tha' innanet".

Try reading Spanky's stuff with a mere glimmer that he might be putting us all on, it is a pretty good fit.

And I hear he is a real straight shooter in person.

Sycamore
So, that's why you post like such a fkhead?

To draw out the normal?

Makes sense, now.

I hear you are a real retard, in person.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17

That's sort of BS.

Spanky is fair game but wives and kids are off limit around here.

I'm on record I don't care for Spanky's personna or schtick that he exhibits on here.

but I couldn't agree more, lets leave wives and kiddos out of our squabbles.

yep even when it's an azz like Spano
F%^& you I ain't the one who posted a video of that nasty sriveeled up old hag, you post pics of hags you'r fair game!!!!! gfy

That throbbing purple vein on your forehead is going to pop if you keep letting 'internet people' get you worked up.

Seriously bud, it's just not that important.
So, that's why you post like such a fkhead?

To draw out the normal?

Makes sense, now.

I hear you are a real retard, in person.
lol
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I don't know about you, but I feel like going out and doing some Tai Chi in my front yard now. grin

I need a secretary to transcribe what was said at the 5min mark. I'm just too lazy, but it'd make an awesome tag line. grin
This is slightly approaching the good old safari man threads in entertainment value
Should have a hired a professional actress to make the infomercial.....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Should have a hired a professional actress to make the infomercial.....

Then the sale price would be 1.3 million.

And, he'll take a fifth mortgage.

Cause the property's a bargain there, locally.

That's why it's been on the market so long.

This dude outta go on dork tank.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/10/17
Ah hell, I couldn't resist........a quote from vineyard woman:

"Pinioned in the sun, this vine suckers at its heart, the abounding ichor, to burrow root, and twine tendril, far past this day's wounding. Arboring scaffold with such grace of green and intricate design, that wreathed beam, is ripening place of fruit for our sacramental wine."
1.4 million.
Some people are just too full of themselves.

"Pinioned in the sun, this vine suckers at its heart, the abounding ichor, to burrow root, and twine tendril, far past this day's wounding. Arboring scaffold with such grace of green and intricate design, that wreathed beam, is ripening place of fruit for our sacramental wine."

Phucqk!

I've decided to revamp my reply to this Clown's Post...

Here is a perfect example of what has gone wrong on the campfire over time...

Facts:

So one campfire member's post are not popular, so the response is to take the time to slam and slander him, instead of just passing it on by and ignore what one dislikes.

Then we have someone who happens to know that individual because he lives close by, so the one who knows him, takes the time to point out the local facts about things others have complained or slandered him on, and also points out that the 'disliked person' is actually a pretty decent guy in real life...just like pretty much EVERY OTHER campfire member I've had the pleasure to meet.

HOWEVER, we have someone like this clown from Missouri, who shows up and not only slams the First Person, but then comes down on the second, who said things about the first one, the Missouri clown doesn't agree with... so he posts the BS that is quoted above.

Lets take a quick look at the person making such a post. Lives 2000 miles away from here. From memory, any one ever see anything he posts that adds anything positive or of value to the campfire, or this web site? I personally can't recall any.

Yet he slanders the first forum member, ( I gather about being "Pompous" a Braggart', and a few other choice accusations)... but in his zeal to get out his negative two cents... evidently he doesn't have the time or the brains to think... that he's doing the exact same thing, as the person he is slandering..
One has to wonder, who appointed him as the gold standard of campfire ettiquette and ethics? Its quite evident, that he is self appointed.

So we have one person who has done fairly well for himself in life, and is in his 70s... then we have the Clown from Missouri, that demonstrates the stereotype of some trailer park uneducated loser...who hasn't contributed nothing positive, only criticism of about anyone he posts anything about.

This is just an example of how the flow of conversation on the floor has gone....

It is sorta of funny that the Clown from Missouri, actually thinks his 2 cents of opinion actually really matters to anyone but himself. The campfire gives him a forum to blather away and pointing out everyone's 'faults' according to his standards... which evidently aren't all that high, or he would present himself accordingly.. but he doesn't...

I will give it, its due attention... I think that is to just consider the source... think what a friggin moron... and spend time feeling sorry for his wife...and kids.

I've said I've never met a campfire member that I didn't like... but I think it is safe to say, If I ever got a chance to meet him... I could no longer make that claim...

in closing, he represents the ideal candidate that the OPs posts are aimed at...saying something totally unrelated to his world... but fires him up and caused him to go ballistic and make an ass out of himself...

This post is aimed at us all in general... but this Clown From Missouri personally... being a loser isn't nothing to brag about... even in Missouri...

I've lived there.. a lot of great folks there... you ain't one of them...

Originally Posted by wageslave
Seabiscuit,
I am loaded.
I don't brew the fermented grape........

Yet.

Thought you would want to know.

Sweet dreams,
Slave

doesn't it bother you that I like you and think you are a decent guy Slavey?

if you were a barking dog, I'd just give you a steak bone and we'd be friends....

hope all is well with you and yours over in Lewiston...

have a great weekend there Slavey...
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17

That throbbing purple vein on your forehead is going to pop if you keep letting 'internet people' get you worked up.

Seriously bud, it's just not that important.

Leave him alone....

is there a downside if that happens?
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Keep sucking his crank SEA$HIT I am sure he will keep throwing you a crumb or two , you stupid little sniveling weasel!!!!!!!
Posted By: wageslave Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17

doesn't it bother you that I like you and think you are a decent guy Slavey?

No.
Nothing bothers me since Hillary lost.
I love everybody......
and am still loaded.

Slave

P.S. Spazo is a dork. Not a Safari-man crimminal type or anything,
Just a pompous dork. His dicky is totally boss, though.
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Keep sucking his crank SEA$HIT I am sure he will keep throwing you a crumb or two , you stupid little sniveling weasel!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
At least I don't post kiddie porn ,you pervert pedaphile!!!! Sick fugger!!!
[Linked Image]

Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17

Pretty serious, but false allegation there...

My guess is that you wouldn't have what it takes to make it in person.

Which is why it's online spewing the garbage it does.

You must be your trailer parks bad ass.. I mean its 7 Oclock in the morning where you live... and you type like your already drunk.. or still drunk from last night...

keep your homo fantasies to yourself...no one needs to hear it.. me included....

but you continue to be a keyboard bad ass...

Spanky doesn't give me anything but his friendship whenever I see him, which is less than twice a year...

you keep displaying your moronic stupidity... the world is full of dipschitts such as yourself... you ain't nothing new.....

and if you're ever here in town, feel free to stop by... and you can discuss with me what a sniveling little weasel you think I am face to face....I want you to watch me laugh in your face....it leads to anything else, I'm game...

so FOAD ya little twerp...
Just as an addendum....

anyone have reference to any posts by hoMohick, where he contributes anything to this place besides his constant negativity and BS?

Seems like an angry little man, and lists his occupation as a retired "conservationist".... does that translate to Hillary Voting Tree Hugger, Prius Driver? totally pissed at the world because she lost?

on the other hand, does it really matter?

does HE really matter?
So...

Are we all in agreement that Mohick is a bigger douche than Spanky?

All in favor of the motion say "Aye". grin
Aye!
So...

Are we all in agreement that Mohick is a bigger douche than Spanky?

All in favor of the motion say "Aye". grin

Nay...

I question if he has what it takes or motivation to even expire to that...

my vote is for he's just a lazy, uneducated alcoholic StupidPhuck...from one of Missouri's trashier trailer parks...

ya know, the one filled with junked cars, the owners want to hold onto, because they might be worth some money someday as classics.... Redneck Retirement Fund sort of thing...
Posted By: Wyogal Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17

Phucqk!

LOL! laugh What, huh... confused
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Which is why it's online spewing the garbage it does.

Aye there.
couldn't stand to watch, but I bet she is the only that sucks or blows , or wishes she could find anybody that would let her !!!!
[Linked Image]
You keep proving the above meme.
Posted By: tzone Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17

HOWEVER, we have someone like this clown from Missouri, who shows up and not only slams the First Person, but then comes down on the second, who said things about the first one, the Missouri clown doesn't agree with... so he posts the BS that is quoted above.

Yet he slanders the first forum member, ( I gather about being "Pompous" a Braggart', and a few other choice accusations)... but in his zeal to get out his negative two cents... evidently he doesn't have the time or the brains to think... that he's doing thing.

You mean like you just did?
Mohick, you should know by now, that more folks have you on ignore, they no longer see your posts.

In simple language....you are talking to yourself.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
In a word Rodney King

NO
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
you guys should cut mohick a break...he's just pissed that after all these years he just realized his wife lied to him when she told him the black kids she gave birth to were adopted
grin
Oh and I believe the word would be succor, instead of sucker

See I can be snobbish too.

But the redneck retirement fund really struck a nerve

Now I'm wondering if I need to look at asset allocation and obtain a few more fridges for our front yard and cut back on autos
Question?

Can beer still be just a simple glass of beer?

Or do I need to pay homage to all the grain producers when I swipe one outa ironbenders cooler?
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Question?

Or do I need to pay homage to all the grain producers when I swipe one outa ironbenders cooler?

laugh

Homage must be payed!
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Aye!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Question?

It all depends on where you're at. If you're at one of those fancy new microbreweries with tapas on the menu and your server has a man bun, you know the beer cannot be just beer.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
There's no doubt, that if Spanky ever did manage to actually use his own grapes in a wine,............

he'd label it "Ichor".

Very catchy.

And, if anyone ever actually bought it, "sucker" *is* the right word.
Seems I remember his RANCH was a whopping 15 acres?? dam we got bigger holding pens than that around here!! Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong!!
people must think I really give a flying F%^k if I am on ignore!! Still chapping enough A$$'S to get responses !!!! hahahahahahahahahahah
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Spanker, Im really a nice guy. My mom said so. I just like acting the asswhole. cool
In the past,I've been a sucker for succor, being a nurse and all. This Spanky thing has been a dead horse, beaten beyond recognition.

Me thinks some here doth protest too much.....
Seems I remember his RANCH was a whopping 15 acres?? dam we got bigger holding pens than that around here!! Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong!!
You're wrong Douchebag. It was about 200 acres.
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Question?

laugh

Homage must be payed!

When enduring something Like Keystone beer, do you also have to pay homage to each fish that added to the favor of the bilge before it was brewed?????????
When enduring something Like Keystone beer, do you also have to pay homage to each fish that added to the favor of the bilge before it was brewed?????????

When drinking Budweiser one must pay homage to not only the Clydesdale from where it came, but the fine autumn day it was urinated out, in a sparkling golden stream of effervescent beauty, a thirst borne by the titillating taste of pure Public Water waiting patiently to be partaken of by the noble Clydesdale in his daily search for a rusty water trough that is far overdue for a cleaning...
Posted By: EdM Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
He has been on ignore for some time. Give it a try...
Posted By: byc Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Originally Posted by Wyogal
In the past,I've been a sucker for succor, being a nurse and all. This Spanky thing has been a dead horse, beaten beyond recognition.

Man oh man ain't that the truth. Smart lady!

Although, I would say MANY here doth protest too much and in most cases don't even know what they are protesting about.

The term talking heads immediately comes to mind!!
it's a love hate thing for me being here, I've learned some good stuff

but also some stuff that makes me go hmmmm? never knew a .338 was a hard kicker till I read it here so many times.

and now this!

I have to pay homage to the grain producers if I'm swillin overpriced micro brewery stuff

and to the damned fisherman, if I go slummin with Keystone or the like.

this is definitely a tough crowd.
Randal old buddy were it not for good folk like yourself I would have been long gone... long ago.

Thanks for continuing to pull me back in and educating me on how to rise above said protests and all the foolish BS!
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Wyogal

Man oh man ain't that the truth. Smart lady!

Although, I would say MANY here doth protest too much and in most cases don't even know what they are protesting about.

The term talking heads immediately comes to mind!!

I protest this!
HA!! I protest Bama knocking SC out of the SEC tournament. One and done!! cry

Go Nats!!
Posted By: HugAJackass Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
laugh

The Nats scare me. I protest that.
I protest this protest!
Posted By: rrroae Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
Originally Posted by byc
Randal old buddy were it not for good folk like yourself I would have been long gone... long ago.

Thanks for continuing to pull me back in and educating me on how to rise above said protests and all the foolish BS!

No kidding.

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/11/17
I take it all back, Spanker. Us unbetters just need more instruction from our more betters, like you and zero.

Carry on bro, you be de hero.

Please come back on and remind us of what a bunch of losers we are and that the only thing of importance to a wheel like you is money.

In the meantime, remember what dogs do to wheels.
Originally Posted by byc

you're too good a man to let the ankle biters bother you David, only time to worry is when folks you respect don't take a shine to ya.

and you've always known that, but like the rest of us, need to be reminded on occasion.

the men that post on here that I'd be happy to share a real fire with or run the river, you'd be welcome in their camp anytime amigo.

there truly are some great folks that post here, and a few of em even put up with the likes of us! crazy

Bilge what you all want but that 200+ acre RANCH has already but more than a million bucks in my pocket. And the money from it is well on its way to produce another million.

I think a lot (most) here confuse that RANCH with the vineyard/winery/tasting room/highend home which is now in escrow at just under a million.

http://www.landleader.com/land-for-sale/crow-and-bear-winery-grants-pass

Anyone want to make a backup offer? Contact my agent.

Since we will be moving I have about four years of Varmint Hunter and American Rifleman mags that I don't want. I'll give them to anyone who wants them. Just pay postage.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/22/17
Matt:

I'll take em... after I run thru them, I'll take them over to the Range and let them put them out on the book case there for whoever wants to read them or take them home..

Think I remember your number, but PM me with it again and I'll drop by and pick those up...

thanks
seafire
Posted By: whistle1 Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
I wonder if mohick is the same person as tree em (see free classifieds re. a kurtz mauser for sale) I think both are from Missouri and they both seem to have the same rude, negative attitude. By the way, I do not mean to imply that everyone from Missouri is that way.
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
Couldnt find any posts from kurt mauser but it ain't me! But I did figure ole Spanwho ever and his dried up prune old lady maybe had eat $hit and died by now!!!
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
Couldnt find any posts from kurt mauser but it ain't me! But I did figure ole Spanwho ever and his dried up prune old lady maybe had eat $hit and died by now!!!

Kinda early for the old dry drunk personality to kick in, isn't it?
Go change your valve corer gaskets you freak I think they got 5 miles on em !!!!!!!!
Go change your valve corer gaskets you freak I think they got 5 miles on em !!!!!!!!

see what I mean!

ya gotta be the pride of your trailer park....

not to mention the pride of your AA group down at the Saturday night meeting at the Baptist Church/Bar & Grill...
You poor ignorant SUM BIOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
LOL
Posted By: Raeford Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17

see what I mean!

not to mention the pride of your AA group down at the Saturday night meeting at the Baptist Church/Bar & Grill...

Careful Seafire, you mess with MO you messin with the whole trailer park.
Posted By: RoninPhx Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
LOL

interesting that croatian connection since i am part croatian.
The family still back there owns a communal farm, usually one month of the year the extended family decends on the farm, to slaughter hogs, pick grapes, make wine, make plum brandy, that kind of thing.
When i was a kid here, i would barefoot stomp grapes in an old wash bucket, still in the back yard, to get the wine making going.
just dawned on me, i could of hired out to stomp some of those croatian transplant grapes, i have experience.
Originally Posted by Raeford

see what I mean!

Careful Seafire, you mess with MO you messin with the whole trailer park.

I guessin his problem is, MaMa recently told him that his daddy was Black.... certainly would piss off the average Mo'zurry Trailer Park manager.. that and the moon shine source dried up...

you can rest assured, where ever he goes..... HE IS THE WHOLE TRAILER PARK...

probably 5 ft 6 and weighs 300 pounds...
Oh cool more skank pruned up video!!!
Posted By: 222Rem Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/23/17
"Why don't you go practice fallin' down?"

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/24/17
I'd bet hoMohick has spent a lot of time waking up face down on the concrete, with his pants pulled down and dried 'mayo' all over his buns...

that is where he gets that sparkling personality from....

He's calling Linda a skank, because he probably couldn't score a woman in a whorehouse, with his pecker in one hand and a $500 bill in the other....

ain't easy being a loser AND a dry drunk at the same time...
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/24/17
If you call that prune skank you sir must not have much at home either ???
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/24/17
prune skank a woman
Posted By: Seafire Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/25/17
prune skank a woman

Why you point the accusational finger, I'd sure love to see what you have to visually offer the world...

we've already concluded ya don't offer it much in intelligence or basic common courtesy....
Posted By: mohick Re: Remember that ranch... - 03/25/17
Only fuggin idiots post pictures of themselves or loved ones on social media now days!!!!!!!

The Crow and Bear has been sold. Escrow closed today.

We are on to our next adventure. Thank you all for your most interesting comments.

Now, if I didn't have more impressing callings I would spend time insulting wives and children of the cretins that inhabit this pisspool.

Posted By: huntsman22 Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
consider yerself lucky, modick...... he's busy.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
[Linked Image]via Imgflip Meme Generator
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
Thanks for that Sam. I was going to say, not this spanker chitt again.

Dayom this thread smells worse than dog schitt and is older than dinosaur crap. A canker on the ass that never freaking heals.

Rick, please send this chitt to the chitter. Have a heart. Give us some relief, please.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
...the cretins that inhabit this pisspool.

Especially the stupid SOB who started this thread.
Spanker, in case i ever meet you in real life, please dont tell me who you are. Im too old to deal with prison.

Youre like the 7 yr itch. Please do mankind a favor and just die already.

Your name should be hemorrhoid. You cant be great on here, you couldnt ever kill a deer.

Get aids and lyme at the same time.

Bye, hopefully forever.

OTOH i dont give a dayom. Please let me meet you sometime. Just once, mo fo.
I can make you schitt a turd 3 feet long every time you hear the word "ranch".
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
[Linked Image]
Posted By: add Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/13/17
Originally Posted by Spanokopita
Now, if I didn't have more impressing callings...

Creditor / wine labeling lawyer at the door or an adult diaper change in the mix?

Our new RANCH is 5.2 acres.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Spanker, in case i ever meet you in real life, please dont tell me who you are. Im too old to deal with prison.

Youre like the 7 yr itch. Please do mankind a favor and just die already.

Your name should be hemorrhoid. You cant be great on here, you couldnt ever kill a deer.

Get aids and lyme at the same time.

Bye, hopefully forever.

OTOH i dont give a dayom. Please let me meet you sometime. Just once, mo fo.

No chance of you ever meeting me. I am sure you don't have the financial or intellectual horsepower to ever be in my august presence.

You may be interested in knowing that all those I have allowed in my presence find me to be a humble and intelligent person.
How August...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Longbob Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/14/17

That isn't a ranch. A ranch would be 5.2 sections. Look it up.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/14/17
How August...

[Linked Image]

What's with the neck doily? Is that an LGBTSMD thing?

No tienes,"Ranch", pinche cabron'.

......5.2 acres le llaman RANCHITO.

Posiblamente pones su nombre, "El Ranchito Nalgoteador", si ?

GTC
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/14/17
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Ranchito Culero!

grin grin
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/14/17
Patio Pequeno del Joto Mayor
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC

Ranchito Culero!

grin grin

Ai de mi,....buen idea !

Bueno, tal vez, muy FEO.

GTC
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Patio Pequeno del Joto Mayor

Ranchito Boboso ?
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Remember that ranch... - 04/14/17
Si te gusta, por que no?
Fuera mierda.
Originally Posted by Longbob

That isn't a ranch. A ranch would be 5.2 sections. Look it up.

Big enough to take up [b][color:#3333FF]Competitive Dressage..[/color][/b]
^^^^Hahahaha!!!^^^^
Say what you want, least Span speaks in English.
© 24hourcampfire