Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What made you think you would come on the fire and act like an ass and not be treated as one? Then you get your feelers hurt when you are treated like the ass you are.

Tell us how we should kiss your ass because you have some blow. Tell us how you do it to the big wheels you know.

Tell us, Spanker, how you grovel and suck up to and kiss ass on YOUR BETTERS.

Dont think for a second we dont have clue. The world has plenty of cold turds thinking they are hot schiit, like you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/09/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Couldn't stand to watch video , don't know contents, but if he has to live with or anywhere near that nasty looking old hag he is to be pityied

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

Meh.
That's just one of those low-yield fission weapons. What this needs is a multi-stage fusion bomb. wink

Last edited by 340boy; 03/10/17.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mohick
Couldn't stand to watch video , don't know contents, but if he has to live with or anywhere near that nasty looking old hag he is to be pityied

I thought that was him??????????

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
$hit might of been, whom ever, nasty looking fugger!!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's sort of BS.

Spanky is fair game but wives and kids are off limit around here.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Living about 1.5 miles down the road for Spanky, I wonder how many of you folks have ever met him.... much less spent an afternoon out shooting with him......

Matt's a real decent guy.....

yet throws out some bait and watches people come on here responding immediately, and having a melt down over whatever he posts.

and some of you philosophize about his real estate 'deals' without knowing JackSchitt about the local market here.

Before he bought his property he turned into a winery, that was on the market for 4 Million for more than 2 years...

Since it didn't sell, it was broken up from its original 60 acres, to some fair size acreage for upscale rural homes.
Spanky has the house that was the original property's home before it was broken up.

He asking 1.2 mill for it is a bargain here locally. There is plenty of property within that range... and the major customers are retirement aged California retirees.

Matt and his lovely wife Linda are wonderful, down to earth folks. I run into his wife grocery shopping around town at times. I've gotten to meet many campfire members in my travels, and despite everyone having idiosyncrasies, I look at the good in them.... and have enjoyed every person I've ever met from the campfire. Matt and his wife are no different.

Some people have an online personality that may differ from their real personality. I am sure there are a batch of folks on this website like many others that really brag about their life, which is usually BS. But the successes Matt posts on the campfire, are not fabricated.

Many folks who target him, if you ever met the man... I don't think many would keep slandering him. He's a gracious guy, and he's done well for himself.

Sure I've known people who had a lot more money in life than Matt will ever see.. but doesn't mean he's a bum. But then many here, respond to him for what he has the same way, folks in a trailer park respond toward someone who has a lot more than they do...

Money doesn't make the man, positively or negatively.

Spanky would be the same gracious guy he is, whether as rich as Donald Trump, or as poor as Seafire here.

Feel free to flame away folks.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seafire,

Spanky may be gracious and humble in person but he certainly isnt here.

The successful people I have most admired in my life have been uber humble and most would never know that they are wealthy.

I am the last to buy into class envy, but dang Spanky sure makes it easy to resent people that play wealthy.

My life experience is if you brag about it you most likely don't have it.

Then again Spanky's behavior is the norm in Calif.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire,

The successful people I have most admired in my life have been uber humble and most would never know that they are wealthy.

I am the last to buy into class envy, but dang Spanky sure makes it easy to resent people that play wealthy.

Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I knew I recognized it...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I figured you (seafire) were two peas in a pod, I bet he changes his valve cover gaskets at 45,000 miles whether they need it or not !!!!! both of you need to GO F%^K EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!G F E O

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figured you (seafire) were two peas in a pod, I bet he changes his valve cover gaskets at 45,000 miles whether they need it or not !!!!! both of you need to GO F%^K EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!G F E O

Dude, relax.

This is the internet. You're getting worked up over people you'll never meet and who won't affect your life one way or another.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae

Dude, relax.

This is the internet. You're getting worked up over people you'll never meet and who won't affect your life one way or another.

Don't ruin our fun....

-The Campfire

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ass hole came on the fire and posts like a bitch.

Gave the finger to our fightin men and women.

So, he gets treated like a bitch.

What a surprise.

No question he's too big a pussy to act like he does on the net, in person.

What a surprise.

Can't sell his property, cause he's upside down on it.

What a surprise.

Do-gooders complain bout the shat Spanky catches, deservedly.

Hardly fair.

Resta the innanet gets to pick apart retards, campfire should get to, just like any other site.

Course, maybe he's dead, an it's his "people" really doin the postin, like bigsqueeze and northern dead.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
F%^& you I ain't the one who posted a video of that nasty sriveeled up old hag, you post pics of hags you'r fair game!!!!! gfy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 222Rem
The five minute mark was really something to experience. grin

I don't know about you, but I feel like going out and doing some Tai Chi in my front yard now. grin

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Seafire
Living about 1.5 miles down the road for Spanky, I wonder how many of you folks have ever met him.... much less spent an afternoon out shooting with him......

Matt's a real decent guy.....

yet throws out some bait and watches people come on here responding immediately, and having a melt down over whatever he posts.

and some of you philosophize about his real estate 'deals' without knowing JackSchitt about the local market here.

Before he bought his property he turned into a winery, that was on the market for 4 Million for more than 2 years...

Since it didn't sell, it was broken up from its original 60 acres, to some fair size acreage for upscale rural homes.
Spanky has the house that was the original property's home before it was broken up.

He asking 1.2 mill for it is a bargain here locally. There is plenty of property within that range... and the major customers are retirement aged California retirees.

Matt and his lovely wife Linda are wonderful, down to earth folks. I run into his wife grocery shopping around town at times. I've gotten to meet many campfire members in my travels, and despite everyone having idiosyncrasies, I look at the good in them.... and have enjoyed every person I've ever met from the campfire. Matt and his wife are no different.

Some people have an online personality that may differ from their real personality. I am sure there are a batch of folks on this website like many others that really brag about their life, which is usually BS. But the successes Matt posts on the campfire, are not fabricated.

Many folks who target him, if you ever met the man... I don't think many would keep slandering him. He's a gracious guy, and he's done well for himself.

Sure I've known people who had a lot more money in life than Matt will ever see.. but doesn't mean he's a bum. But then many here, respond to him for what he has the same way, folks in a trailer park respond toward someone who has a lot more than they do...

Money doesn't make the man, positively or negatively.

Spanky would be the same gracious guy he is, whether as rich as Donald Trump, or as poor as Seafire here.

Feel free to flame away folks.

Thank you for posting this.
Gives a different, much appreciated perspective.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seabiscuit,
I am loaded.
I don't brew the fermented grape........

Yet.

Thought you would want to know.

Sweet dreams,
Slave

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Seafire,

I still think Spanky is the biggest fisherman on the Campfire, and only puts out the Thurston Howell the Third vibe because it makes so many people go crazy!

It's like a dog whistle! I'm sitting here going "WTH?" and people are running around, foaming at the mouth, and biting the walls!

As a wise old sage once opined "It's jus' tha' innanet".

Try reading Spanky's stuff with a mere glimmer that he might be putting us all on, it is a pretty good fit.

And I hear he is a real straight shooter in person.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
So, that's why you post like such a fkhead?

To draw out the normal?

Makes sense, now.

I hear you are a real retard, in person.

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.