Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Apparently Palin doesn't understand politics well enough to know various states can do what they need to do, to win or keep companies in their states. But then she did her best to run the oil companies off in Alaska. She sounded very much like Hillary when she did, "take their money and use it for health care." She's clueless about politics and business.

you dont sound like you have much of a clue about big business either.

Lets see how many new Jobs Donald creates, all he did was big mouth a result when all that happened was state money is being used to prop up Carrier. Every other manufacturer is now gunna expect the same treatment

Obama created 16 million jobs since being elected so get back to me when Donald has 1/10 of his success. He has achieved squat to date
Yeah, this economy is booming, and unemployment is super low. That is delusional. Trump isn't President yet, and you are already attacking his lack of job creation. According to you, he was gonna lose bigly..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have thought many times that the reason Obama was elected president over John McCain was because of Sarah Palin. I think she cost the GOP votes, because of she was very polarizing. Politically, I have no problem with Palin. I think she is about as conservative as they come, and is a very staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. But, she is clueless on many of the issues that someone in the national spotlight must be familiar with. While I think she'd be fine to go hunting or fishing with, or even stranded on a desert island with, I don't particularly care for her having anything to do with the running of our country.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Interesting... Rick Perry offered Toyota $7K per head to consolidate 4 existing U.S. facilities into Plano, TX and all I heard was how happy folks were to have Toyota relocating to TX. Trump offered Carrier $5K per head to keep jobs in the U.S. and everyone is up in arms. Keeping jobs in the U.S. should be worth more than worrying about which state they are located.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
palins an actress and only good for the panty sniffing girly men that infest this site.

Trump Won!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Obama created 16 million jobs since being elected so get back to me when Donald has 1/10 of his success. He has achieved squat to date

Qualify this lie. You are no better, worse actually than those you attack. Trump hasn't even taken office yet and you are comparing him to Obama and 8 years of devastation.

Your biggest fear is that Trump will succeed.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Apparently Palin doesn't understand politics well enough to know various states can do what they need to do, to win or keep companies in their states. But then she did her best to run the oil companies off in Alaska. She sounded very much like Hillary when she did, "take their money and use it for health care." She's clueless about politics and business.

you dont sound like you have much of a clue about big business either.

Lets see how many new Jobs Donald creates, all he did was big mouth a result when all that happened was state money is being used to prop up Carrier. Every other manufacturer is now gunna expect the same treatment

WELL LETS SEE IF Trump slaps the EPA silly if he does that will open up hugh incentives for companys take care of ACA obummmercare
on top of that and a 15% tax rate BINGO,,the USA wins.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Palin has a low IQ. Really low.

Lots of politicians are going to be bashing Trump - both Repubs and Dems - as he gets stuff done. They'll be jealous because he is getting stuff done and pissed because he's raising the bar.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Sarah Palin in trump's cabinet after she made a fool of herself when she appeared at one of his rallies during the primaries. I don't think so, doubt she'd even be qualified to be the ladies restroom attendant in the White House.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It appears as though Josh Earnest has a 24hr Campfire account.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by 79S
Screw Palin she did more harm than good for the state of Alaska! Why the boys in the lower 48'are enamored with her is beyond me...

Giving her her due... she did several things well.

She moved some entrenched idiots out of place... almost drained a swamp... stopped some out of line spending.

But then she started it big time and Captain Zero (Parnell) came in and simply relit the spending in a slightly different direction. But he did get the hottest spending fire going in state history.

8/5/11 Pennsylvanians4Palin shares:
Of the five governorships examined, Alaska under Palin saw the smallest increase in total debt outstanding (12.7% cumulatively, 4.2% per year). Texas under Perry performed worst, with total debt increasing 20.5% annually, almost tripling during his term (a cumulative increase of 184.2%).
On a per capita basis, only Utah under Huntsman performed slightly better than Alaska under Palin. Utah experienced a cumulative increase of 6.8%, versus 7.4% for Alaska (1.4% per year for Utah, versus 2.5% per year for Alaska). Again, Texas under Perry ranks last, with an astonishing cumulative increase in debt per capita of 140.4% (15.6% on an annual basis).

Total Liabilities
Alaska under Palin was the only state to see a reduction in total liabilities (34.6% overall, 11.5% per year), due in large part to the Governor’s insistence that the State’s surplus be used to pay down unfunded pension obligations and forward-fund education. All other states experienced cumulative increases in total liabilities, ranging from 19.5% for Massachusetts under Romney to 60.6% for Texas under Perry. On an annualized basis, other states showed increases ranging from 4.9% for Massachusetts under Romney to 8.2% for Utah under Huntsman.

Under Palin, Alaska’s total liabilities per capita fell 37.7% (12.6% per year). All other states experienced cumulative increases, ranging between 18.7% (Massachusetts) and 34.3% (Minnesota), and annual increases, averaging between 4.0% (Texas) and 4.9% (Minnesota and Utah).

"The Wall St Journal is picking up on this issue.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/in...
Today's WSJ has it on the front page.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/st...

The difference between Sarah Palin and the WSJ?
The Journal describes the problem in a lot of words but with no solution or direction or POLICY proposed.

Sarah Palin describes the problem in a few words and summarizes the POLICY that is needed to address the job loss problem."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Qualify this lie. You are no better, worse actually than those you attack. Trump hasn't even taken office yet and you are comparing him to Obama and 8 years of devastation.

Considering 0 created 0 jobs and Trump alone employs a huge number... I think Trump has a very big edge right out of the gate. If Carrier stays it will be a major accomplishment. While tiny in the grand scheme of all thiings political it is still far more than anything 0 has done.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

How did Donalds first 4 attempts at success turn out ?? LMFOA you Punk he lost billions of investors money !!

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
palins an actress and only good for the panty sniffing girly men that infest this site.

This in spades.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How did Donalds first 4 attempts at success turn out ?? LMFOA you Punk he lost billions of investors money !!

So far you've been wrong about everything

But hey keep swinging

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey it's the kooky crazy Australian trying too make a living posting liberal rants on forums.. so if you make $60 American whats that in Australian ??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have thought many times that the reason Obama was elected president over John McCain was because of Sarah Palin. I think she cost the GOP votes, because of she was very polarizing.

I think you missed a day in history class. Her crowds were larger than his.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have thought many times that the reason Obama was elected president over John McCain was because of Sarah Palin. I think she cost the GOP votes, because of she was very polarizing.

I think you missed a day in history class. Her crowds were larger than his.

And Palin remains the only VP pick to reverse campaign momentum and push the top of the ticket into first place until the top screwed up again.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to think there is one thing we can all agree on....

Bow needs a cold shower....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I'd like to think there is one thing we can all agree on....

Bow needs a cold shower....

I don't need cold showers to read someone's record.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Laugh is all you can do. Typical of a loser in any discussion, you avoid the initial question about proving Obama's 16 million jobs and try to change the subject to Trump. Of course, like all the rest of the stupid left, you want to blame Trump as Obama supporters blamed Bush for failures throughout the Obama presidency.

How could the continuous downward spiral of this country due to poor leadership and pathetic policies, make you want 4 more years of this backwards movement. Do you remember what the defecit was when your chosen one started and what it is now?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/17/budget-deficit-nearly-doubles-during-obama-years/

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (406_SBC, 6mmbrfan, 358wsm, 10Glocks, 907brass, Akhutr, 11 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,928
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.