Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by 1minute
Fire the teacher and make sure the reason is made public.
yes and make a facebook page for everyone help make sure this happens very publicly. Kids parents should sue school for bullying

Go ahead, but expect some opposition. Facebook has taken gun pics down, refused ad space to gun manufactures, shops, anything gun related.
I personally, will not facebook. Do not evwn have an account.

Not true about pictures. There are groups that I am a member of. You have to be admitted but they are there. For me Tikka owners and K31 owners. Lots of gun and dead animal pics in California D zone hunters group too. People put FS stuff on all of those too. All kinds of accessories from holsters to knives to stocks and ammo are all on FB. How would you really know without a FB account?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
The school website contains the following comment:

"As you may be aware, there has been extensive media coverage regarding one of our Hinckley students as it pertains to a hunting-related sweatshirt. The District and the student’s family resolved this issue seven weeks ago. The family is satisfied with the resolution and requests that the matter be closed."

So they're feeling the heat. I wonder what the "resolution" was?

Incidentally, the school is located in Medina, Ohio, which is a small town about 35 or 40 miles from Cleveland. Medina County is a very hot deer hunting area.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smarquez
yes and make a facebook page for everyone help make sure this happens very publicly. Kids parents should sue school for bullying

Go ahead, but expect some opposition. Facebook has taken gun pics down, refused ad space to gun manufactures, shops, anything gun related.

Not true about pictures. There are groups that I am a member of. You have to be admitted but they are there. For me Tikka owners and K31 owners. Lots of gun and dead animal pics in California D zone hunters group too. People put FS stuff on all of those too. All kinds of accessories from holsters to knives to stocks and ammo are all on FB. How would you really know without a FB account?
yup i post hunting and gun pics all the time. the only they don't let do is sell guns, on your page.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smarquez

Simple enough. Wife and kids are all on facebook. And i did not say ALL PICS did I? I know a gun parts manufacturer that had issues with FB, I know another that might have assembled those "cricket" .22s that recently were mentioned. (Depending on thier dates) he was rather proud of the simple little guns.
There have also been problems qith anti-gun banks deciding to cut off businesses that don't "fit our business model" even though they have done business for many years. (This was going on while gun manufacturers were relocating to other more gun friendly states)
The anti-gunners never sleep, they never stop.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
When I took drivers education we drove logging roads and the instructor shot grouse. My how times have changed

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deerstalker
the disturbing thing is , had this little girl showed up at school with a sweatshirt with a dead baby on it and the declaration "i had my first abortion" she would have been touted as a role model for the other kids.

You're right!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (257 roberts, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,571 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.