Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by davet
Between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, Trump has almost 50 million followers for his direct message. Many more people than tune into CNN on any given day.

Also this, Twitter gets news out so fast that by the time Media builds in "spin", the real story has been told twice already.

you are right. I just signed onto my here to fore unused Twitter account, and clicked "follow" at @realDonaldTrump smile

Sam......

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Nope no problem at all with you starting this thread hatari

Good discussion

''Tis evident the mileage varies and I'm good with that as posters make some valid,points about not just rolling over and taking the criticisms of his detractors

Will have to say I agree with the poster that opined, he needs some witty bastid to do the responding for him on twitter

I'm thinking steelhead and bristoe could do well with that job

I assumed by the content they ALREADY had that cabinet post. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by steve4102
How long after the inauguration do you think it will be before Twitter (under pressure from the left and the MSM) closes Trump's account?

As long as he can "tweet" he is in control. Take that account away and Trump will be severely crippled.

Even to a screaming leftist organization like Twitter it's pretty risky screwing with the President of the United States. Right now he's just a private citizen, but in two days he'll be president. I think twitter would think twice about closing down the account of the president, that likely wouldn't be good for business.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
His way of fighting back, good on him. The Dems don't know what to do.

Americans First!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by davet
Between Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, Trump has almost 50 million followers for his direct message. Many more people than tune into CNN on any given day.

Also this, Twitter gets news out so fast that by the time Media builds in "spin", the real story has been told twice already.

you are right. I just signed onto my here to fore unused Twitter account, and clicked "follow" at @realDonaldTrump smile

I just got on Twitter a month back, and I'd been missing out. Lot of raw news from all over the EU and US. A lot of junk too, but it has been very interesting. Hackers directly linking to SJW websites/contacts/plans for the inauguration, or reading the leaked emails from hrod17clintonemail.com (Hillary's) are some things I was looking at last night.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Trump uses Tweets to bypass the hostile media. By doing so, he controls/sets the narrative/agenda and here we are, talking about it.

DF

This^^^. Straight talk to 50 million people shorts out fake news.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/18/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Trump uses Tweets to bypass the hostile media. By doing so, he controls/sets the narrative/agenda and here we are, talking about it.

DF

This^^^. Straight talk to 50 million people shorts out fake news.

Just checked out Fox News on line. Average viewership is about 1.3 Mil, more than MSNBC and CNN combined.

I would think Trump controls the narrative with his 50 Mil Tweeter followers.

Now, you know they don't like it, ad sales can't be that good. Like here on the Fire, hits = revenue...

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Im a Trump supporter but wish he would get off social media

Now if he would at least stop tweeting like a teenager and maybe tweet like the top tier buisness man he is.....

That would help

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Im a Trump supporter but wish he would get off social media

Now if he would at least stop tweeting like a teenager and maybe tweet like the top tier buisness man he is.....

That would help
no, he wouldn't of won without twitter.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He got my vote without it

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Trump wins with the tweets! Best tweet he's had in two weeks was for all the communist, liberal congressman who are not going to the inaguaration to send him their tickets because he needs them for all the people who want to go!! Best response he could have made.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I love it. One of the reasons for Bush 43's downfall and Obama's subsequent ascent was the unrelenting, unresponded-to lies from the left. Bush refused to "sully" the office of President by responding but it made the lies look like truth. It hurt him and it cost lives in Iraq and Afghanistan. He never realized that the greatest enemy this country has is not Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia, China, ISIS, etc. It is liberalism and nowhere is liberalism more rampant than in the mainstream media. Trump's ability to combat that is why he won and how he will be successful as President.

This needs to be told over and over by the right until its embedded in the brains of our youth. No one seems to have the guts to inform them the policies of the left are designed to destroy us, not to make us politically correct.

Watch a liberal when you tell him that if open borders and filling a nation with muzzies was a good thing China and Japan would be doing it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's just too bad that Trump has really, really, really bad delivery. You know, words and such? Words. I love words. Words are great, so great.

It's like a phuqqin billionaire valley girl.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

140 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, 11 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.