Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
clearly, there's something "strange" going on whether we're creationists, evolutionists, or wannabees of any kind, type or sort.

that is to say, we've always known, or at least many of have, that the world is in process of becoming. that is it's dynamic. we've moved from cave man, to a band of wanderers, settled into agriculture, villages, cities, and on and on. and yet the process moves forward. past the moon to mars and beyond. it's unprecedented stuff going on, no matter from whence we think we came.

the world is in the process of becoming all over the place. just imagine a world with no pink dogwoods. a chimera appeared. strange, but good that we have pink dogwoods.

is the world a better place because of pink dogwoods? possibly.

anyways, it just "looks like" god/creator is ceding more and more ground to the scientists as they make stabs at an improved understanding of the real world. there was a time folks thought that the sun circled the earth. and didn't know how many teeth a horse had, and didn't know how to find out. so, god is sharing his universe with humans more and more, and he may pull out entirely someday. who could possibly know for sure.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Also understand that the argument for excluding Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist and Wiccan creation theories from te classroom would become exceedingly slim.

Birdwatcher

This. I don't know how anyone couldn't see this "unintended consequence" from the get-go. Imagine some adherent to the Nation of Islam spouting off about their "original man" BS theory and the text of this legislation provides legal cover for it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Concentrate on the schit that matters: economy, national defense, infrastructure, jobs, immigration. Do that, and everything else follows.

This culture war horsechit plays right into the D hands and will lead - again - to having them take control.

F'kin' dumbass GOP.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And away we go...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smokepole
What happened to max regurgitation?

He must be posting over on the hunting rifles forum??

Never fear polesmoker I'm still here to accommodate your fixation with my balls. Just can't get enough huh? Think about it, those callous' on your chin would probably go away if you stopped your polesmoking habits, I'm just sayin.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions

A positive attitude will not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it a worthwhile effort.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
max regurgitation: You don't have any balls.

And how come you never answered my questions:

Originally Posted by smokepole
Max, have you ever posted anything related to hunting and fishing? Ever posted anything outside the Hunter's Campfire forum, or posted an original thought you didn't copy from another website?

Must've been busy perusing the web to find, cut, and paste more of your pablum?

Oh shoot, I just remembered, you did answer: "Screw you and your hunting and fishing." Well maxi, check the title of the forum. It ain't the "Regurgitator's Campfire."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Back on your knees sweetie pie your breaks over.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Max, your unprompted homosexual fantasies are telling.

I can't fault you for your taste in men, but I'm just not into that sort of thing.

What are you going to cut and paste next, I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
GFY

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
GFY?? LOL, you can't even be original with your insults.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 4ager
Concentrate on the schit that matters: economy, national defense, infrastructure, jobs, immigration. Do that, and everything else follows.

This culture war horsechit plays right into the D hands and will lead - again - to having them take control.

F'kin' dumbass GOP.

As Virginians, we damn well know how that plays out. mad

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This thread might be solely responsible for my understanding of Gus' worldview.

The rest of you are amateurs.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager

F'kin' dumbass GOP.

Exactly!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity
Wow, seems some folks are misinformed about Darwin and his theory. His theory WAS NOT based on observation, at least not of evolution. He died never having any evidence of proof of evolution. Just before he died he stated that if no one can find fossilized proof then his theory was wrong. Been a good number of years since his death and NO ONE has found a trace of evidence supporting his theory. In fact just the opposite has occurred. Many animals and invertebrates have been found allegedly millions of years apart with absolutely no changes. Also no animals appear in any form prior to a specified geologic time frame. In other words even noncreationist scientists agree it appears all known fossilized remains seemed to start about the same time geologically.

Literally all scientists are stumped trying to figure out how something came from nothing. It defies all the laws of physics. The best they can come up with so far is the Big Bang theory, where boom, suddenly it was there. BUT...who lit that fuse? Well they just don't know. Maybe it just simply happened. Everything just perfect for life here...just happened. Lucky for us if gravity was increased a wee bit, we'd be squished like a bug. If oxygen levels were +/- just a smidgen...no life. If the earth tilt was even a few degrees different, we'd be a frozen waste land, and on and on.

Scientists must be very careful how they frame their theories. Quite a few have lost their jobs and/or funding by agreeing too closely with intelligent design. So they simply keep putting in requests and gaining more grants to find out far less than they could in Genesis.

Let's see what you think the odds would be in an easier to understand model. My fetching wife bought me a super nice tactical watch for Christmas. Luminous dial, accurate to within micro sec per year, waterproof to 300 ft, yada, yada. Now let's assume I lose my mind and decide to take it apart, piece by tiny piece. And, I put all those tiny pieces into a canvas bag, and start shaking the crap out of it. And, every so often I stop and look into that bag at the results. How many times, how many years, how many decades, how many centuries, how many millenniums will I need to shake it until at last I open the bag and find an operating watch?

Scientists have calculated that the odds of life beginning suddenly in a primordial soupy swamp are far greater than my watch coming together. In fact the odds I read were a 1 followed by over one million zeros to 1 of that happening. Yet these anti creationist clowns would rather believe that crap than face the fact that...Dare I say it? GOD DID EXACTLY AS HE SAID HE DID.

OK, there...I said it...bring in the clowns and their flamethrowers.

It'd have been easier to celebrate an illustration of your ignorance had it used fewer words.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston
It'd have been easier to celebrate an illustration of your ignorance had it used fewer words.

I'm rolling here!

PS, you can't expect him to edit what he regurgitates, that's just too heavy of a lift for max pad.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman

Over the next few years I read lots of books by several scientists and was amazed not all accepted all of the evolutionary teaching.

Not all scientists accept Darwins theory, just like not all christians accept what other christians might believe about scripture.

Question is, why are you tolerant of other scientists views on Darwins theory , but you are not tolerant of other peoples views
on scripture that differ from your own.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gentlemen,

I got the title of the book I told you about with the sauropod dinosaur. The book is "A living Dinosaur? In Search Of Mokele Mbembe". If you who are interested I hope you can find a copy.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What happened to max? I can't wait to see what he'll cut & paste today!!

It's not everywhere you can go to get the latest re-postings off the internet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Max_Velocity
Wow, seems some folks are misinformed about Darwin and his theory. His theory WAS NOT based on observation, at least not of evolution. He died never having any evidence of proof of evolution. Just before he died he stated that if no one can find fossilized proof then his theory was wrong. Been a good number of years since his death and NO ONE has found a trace of evidence supporting his theory. In fact just the opposite has occurred. Many animals and invertebrates have been found allegedly millions of years apart with absolutely no changes. Also no animals appear in any form prior to a specified geologic time frame. In other words even noncreationist scientists agree it appears all known fossilized remains seemed to start about the same time geologically.

Literally all scientists are stumped trying to figure out how something came from nothing. It defies all the laws of physics. The best they can come up with so far is the Big Bang theory, where boom, suddenly it was there. BUT...who lit that fuse? Well they just don't know. Maybe it just simply happened. Everything just perfect for life here...just happened. Lucky for us if gravity was increased a wee bit, we'd be squished like a bug. If oxygen levels were +/- just a smidgen...no life. If the earth tilt was even a few degrees different, we'd be a frozen waste land, and on and on.

Scientists must be very careful how they frame their theories. Quite a few have lost their jobs and/or funding by agreeing too closely with intelligent design. So they simply keep putting in requests and gaining more grants to find out far less than they could in Genesis.

Let's see what you think the odds would be in an easier to understand model. My fetching wife bought me a super nice tactical watch for Christmas. Luminous dial, accurate to within micro sec per year, waterproof to 300 ft, yada, yada. Now let's assume I lose my mind and decide to take it apart, piece by tiny piece. And, I put all those tiny pieces into a canvas bag, and start shaking the crap out of it. And, every so often I stop and look into that bag at the results. How many times, how many years, how many decades, how many centuries, how many millenniums will I need to shake it until at last I open the bag and find an operating watch?

Scientists have calculated that the odds of life beginning suddenly in a primordial soupy swamp are far greater than my watch coming together. In fact the odds I read were a 1 followed by over one million zeros to 1 of that happening. Yet these anti creationist clowns would rather believe that crap than face the fact that...Dare I say it? GOD DID EXACTLY AS HE SAID HE DID.

OK, there...I said it...bring in the clowns and their flamethrowers.

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

469 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 163bc, 48 invisible), 2,172 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,336
Posts18,506,116
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.