Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Take heed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
since we all know Dennis is a bent, compromised POS liberal, nothing he says is apt to be true. Just saying..................
If he has found a nut though, there will be an underlying, nefarious reason for expressing his thoughts this way.

Sam......

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
since we all know Dennis is a bent, compromised POS liberal, nothing he says is apt to be true. Just saying..................
If he has found a nut though, there will be an underlying, nefarious reason for expressing his thoughts this way.

A broke clock is right twice a day... grin

So, maybe he for once got something right.

DF

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

A broke clock is right twice a day... grin

Not Army clocks.....

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Took him til the 4 minute mark but he finally spit out "deep state".

He appeared truly concerned, he isn't that good an actor.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kucinich has always been a nut job but at least he tries to be honest.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everyday shows just how close to the edge we were and maybe still are.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Integrity appears to be fleeting if not already GONE from the Officer Corps. There were no laws broken or even "strained". As usual, the coverup is worse than the original sin.
The big issue here is the publication of extremely sensitive, possibly Top Secret information. Since General Flynn is an American, whomever divulged his conversation to the press should have first gone to a Fed Judge, just to get the ball rolling.
It appears this was not done and that is the big issue here. I guarantee you guys there were maybe six or seven people at most involved in this leak and I hope Trump moves quickly to stop this. The democrats are going to make crap up just to get the media going on brainwashing the public.

The level and pervasion of corruption in our government is approaching that of a banana republic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kucinich has always been a nut, but he doesn't seem to be pure Evil at heart like most Democrats. Still wouldn't trust him though..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

It's gonna take some effort to root out those players, promote the real soldiers, same with the other departments. The intelligence community is a force within itself. I hope Mad Dog and his cadre can make this happen. With Sessions, Kelly and T-Rex in their slots, maybe this mess, system wide, will get cleaned up.

They need to start cleaning house from top to bottom & immediately start restricting access, muy pronto & take no prisoners.

Far too may loyal Obamaists in place to make trouble.

MM

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've heard him say a few things that I agreed with in the past but I've also heard him say some bat-chit crazy stuff too.

This time he happens to be right.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
What I got from that clip came at the end.

In code, he said follow the money. Someone is looking to make money via increased tensions w/ Ruskyland.

Makes sense to me.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's no question that a coup is underway via the intel services.

What is still a question is whether they are rooting out a traitor who colluded with our chief global rival to get elected, or whether this is some some of partisan bullsït. My strong hunch is the former. I think they are closing the pincers on the Trump administration, and letting them hang themselves with their own lies, just as they did with Flynn. I think they've got him. Being smart, deliberate, and I believe patriotic, they are playing this slowly and carefully. Can't really take out a POTUS any other way than slowly, carefully, legally, and with ironclad proof.... I think it's coming.

A few days ago I was predicting President Pence. I will now change that. I think he goes down too. President Ryan within calender year 2017 is my call. And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%. We CANNOT have a POTUS who did that. Period. Surely y'all agree.

What a clusterfück. For the record, while this is very entertaining, it sure ain't what *I* want... I want Trump's economic ideas to get a chance. I was against NAFTA from day one and while protectionism is clearly flawed... it might be LESS flawed than, oh you know, giving away your whole industrial base and turning your citizens into burger-flippers. Just sayin'. crazy

Putin has punked us, people. He wins regardless of the outcome. He has either a) penetrated the highest levels of our government; b) is about to TAKE DOWN an administration, or c) completely neutered a president while creating massive societal upheaval here. Or all three. Win/win/win.

We been owned.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pulling up chair and bowl of popcorn...

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
A few days ago I was predicting President Pence.

And wasn't it few months before that, a president clinton?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Good stuff spot on guys like that are few in DC these days.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This dynamic persists between the Intelligence Community and the Cheif Executive as an office. It's not really about Trump. It's about a fiefdom of professional power mongers maneuvering to preserve and expand their sphere of influence and control. This is nothing new. Further, the folks on the other side of "the other side of the pond", i.e. the Russians, are quite comfortable playing this game and are actually quite dependent on it. One upside of the Cold War was that, for the most part, everyone knew their place. Russia's spy ship off the Delaware coast might well be viewed as stabilizing and moderating vector. For the Russians, the game must continue. Something is always too big to fail. Those somethings, which are too big, are the ones that survive. Figuring out which somethings will survive is far more challenging than figuring out how they do it. They always survive the same way, through interdependency of necessity. We're witnessing the new administration being drawn into their inevitable role. Trump's unique path to power makes for an awkwardly revealing show of the messy innards behind humanity's fundamentally flawed, yet enduring, existence. Although inevitable, it's by no means immutable. Enjoy the show and never mind the noise.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender

In code, he said follow the money. Someone is looking to make money via increased tensions w/ Ruskyland.

Makes sense to me.

A lot of people are going to make money lots of different ways. This is much more about power than it is about wealth.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
There's no question that a coup is underway via the intel services.

What is still a question is whether they are rooting out a traitor who colluded with our chief global rival to get elected, or whether this is some some of partisan bullsït. My strong hunch is the former. I think they are closing the pincers on the Trump administration, and letting them hang themselves with their own lies, just as they did with Flynn. I think they've got him. Being smart, deliberate, and I believe patriotic, they are playing this slowly and carefully. Can't really take out a POTUS any other way than slowly, carefully, legally, and with ironclad proof.... I think it's coming.

A few days ago I was predicting President Pence. I will now change that. I think he goes down too. President Ryan within calender year 2017 is my call. And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%. We CANNOT have a POTUS who did that. Period. Surely y'all agree.

What a clusterfück. For the record, while this is very entertaining, it sure ain't what *I* want... I want Trump's economic ideas to get a chance. I was against NAFTA from day one and while protectionism is clearly flawed... it might be LESS flawed than, oh you know, giving away your whole industrial base and turning your citizens into burger-flippers. Just sayin'. crazy

Putin has punked us, people. He wins regardless of the outcome. He has either a) penetrated the highest levels of our government; b) is about to TAKE DOWN an administration, or c) completely neutered a president while creating massive societal upheaval here. Or all three. Win/win/win.

We been owned.

You seem to be a brilliant political strategist.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by ironbender

Makes sense to me.

A lot of people are going to make money lots of different ways. This is much more about power than it is about wealth.

Don't 'misunderestimate' the amount of money involved.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (7887mm08, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,604 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,943
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.