Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't underestimate the man and be patient.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's up to his neck in alligators, draining the swamp won't happen overnight.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If anyone thought that he was going to do every single thing he said he was, and run the government like he'd been doing his businesses, they are in for a big surprise. There is a huge difference between running a private business and running a country as big as the United States is. I also believe he is going to have to tweak his advisory council, as I'm not impressed at all with some of them, including Conway. But, with all that being said, the media and the Democrats are doing everything within their power to see that he fails. They do not care about the country, they only care about their political agenda. If the GOP had acted like this toward Obama when he first took office, the media and the Democrats would have been screaming racism at every turn. Give Trump a chance, and let him work things out, and let's see what happens on down the road. He isn't going to be able to change a corrupted system overnight.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has done more for me in 8 weeks than zero did for America in 8 years. It takes time to reverse the cancer in DC. zero planted pitfalls by design.

The most important thing that Trump could do is place a conservative in the SCOUTUS. He is well on that path.

I am actually impressed by his accomplishments and how he is handling a very hostile media. He has choices, and one choice is defeating the media at the cost of getting real accomplishments. He is handling that well. He is not taking the bait.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep the faith, but remember, it's a lot easier to talk about doing things in Washington than to actually get it done. Trump is being resisted at every turn by the democrats, the liberal media, and the court system, so it isn't a smooth ride. Hell, half of his cabinet isn't even in place yet.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm an impatient man by nature.

But, even I can see that he's only been prez for 3 weeks and doesn't even have a full staff. Furthermore, with all the treasonous dickwads showing their colors now, caution is needed until you know who you can trust.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
I know, I know.......I'm impatient too. I would like to see him get this coup under control sooner than later.

Last edited by WayneShaw; 02/15/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They need to make an example of them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
We have elitist slime from both party's and their handlers with many years head start trying to turn this great nation into the most powerful banana republic in the world under their control. They are just not going give this wealth and power back to the people without a vicious fight.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

But, even I can see that he's only been prez for 3 weeks and doesn't even have a full staff. Furthermore, with all the treasonous dickwads showing their colors now, caution is needed until you know who you can trust.
This.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't underestimate the man and be patient.
That..

Originally Posted by gunswizard
He's up to his neck in alligators, draining the swamp won't happen overnight.
That.

Originally Posted by Terryk
Trump has done more for me in 8 weeks than zero did for America in 8 years. It takes time to reverse the cancer in DC. zero planted pitfalls by design.

The most important thing that Trump could do is place a conservative in the SCOUTUS. He is well on that path.

I am actually impressed by his accomplishments and how he is handling a very hostile media. He has choices, and one choice is defeating the media at the cost of getting real accomplishments. He is handling that well. He is not taking the bait.
That.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And THAT...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The impatience is child like. "I want an Oompa Loompa now Daddy". Give the man a chance!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Lots of the apparatchiks in our Federal Government should be tried for high treason and hanged.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?

I agree, you are not. See what you think after his first year.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happened to all those Obama Executive Orders that President Trump was going to revoke "day one"? If Trump doesn't know how to do it, he should check in with that Federal Judge in Washington.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hope it works out

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeez, can you let the man first get a cabinet seated, then get some legislation introduced in Congress, then get the SCOTUS sorted out. It's been what, 3 weeks?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll have to admit I'm getting pretty damn fed up and impatient with congress though.

Azzclowns.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
AND he's under CONSTANT attack, fom both sides. He is one tough SOB. I don't think the opposition was prepared for that. I find it incredible that there are not only a whole bunch of people deliberately trying to sabotage him, but there are a lot of people who support that idea. These people have no idea what our country stands for. That vision has been severely perverted by the left. If I hear one more lefty utter the vagary that is "that's not who we are", one more time, I'm gonna get violent.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1badf350, 22250rem, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 06hunter59, 1minute, 60 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.