Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He just got the irs to agree its not their job to inform .gov
whether people have health insurance or not. Now .gov cant fine them for not having it. A sure death blow to the aca.

Ha, maybe it goes under without another .gov plan that gives free health care paid for by the working man.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by benchman
AND he's under CONSTANT attack, fom both sides. He is one tough SOB. I don't think the opposition was prepared for that. I find it incredible that there are not only a whole bunch of people deliberately trying to sabotage him, but there are a lot of people who support that idea. These people have no idea what our country stands for. That vision has been severely perverted by the left. If I hear one more lefty utter the vagary that is "that's not who we are", one more time, I'm gonna get violent.
Well said. Exactly right.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I'll have to admit I'm getting pretty damn fed up and impatient with congress though.

Azzclowns.

Yep. He has to have them on his side and they want the press to give them a free ride. Suckers dont even answer the phone at M Mc collums offic or McClames.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/15/17.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I'm an impatient man by nature.

But, even I can see that he's only been prez for 3 weeks and doesn't even have a full staff. Furthermore, with all the treasonous dickwads showing their colors now, caution is needed until you know who you can trust.

exactly... give the man a chance. Rome was not built in a day.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

Obama is behind more of it than hits daylight as well.

What do you do you do when your hand picked replacement doesn't win your 3rd term?...

You organize a coup with people in place already, to destroy what's left of America.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

What do you do you do when your hand picked replacement doesn't win your 3rd term?...

You organize a coup with people in place already, to destroy what's left of America.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad
Yep, high treason is going on all over the place. Mass arrests are called for.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who here would trust Comey?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is this a thread?

3 [bleep] weeks, people.

I've worn the same set of skivvies longer than that.

If anyone is impatient, they should be posting to their reps facebook pages or something asking why the traitorous [bleep] that leak confidential information aren't swinging yet.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Three weeks in.
Not a "lifer" politician.
Two parties[including his own] attacking.
Media in a full on Blitzkrieg.
Opposition party employees dropping depth charges in every federal department.

What was the question?

FJB & FJT
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF is wrong with some of you MEN?

Get a grip and realize what he's up against and how much he's already done in just 3 weeks.

To include the repeal of Obama's EO limited gun rights to those on Social Security.

Geeshhhh!!! This place can be a real gripe show at times.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Factor in where we would be right now if Hillary won and you will be a dang site more enthused about where we are now 3 weeks in.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
I support him 100%, I would just like to see the kick a$$ and take names later approach to those who are trying to derail him. I can't even imagine where we would be if that hag won.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
What has he don't to not make you enthused? You do realize he's had this job a month right? And in that month stopped the ship from flipping upside down in the ocean. Give him a bit more time to right it.

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?

JFC!! You guys all need to turn off the TV and go shooting or ice fishing or something! He's been there 3 weeks, the swamp he's trying to drain has been filling up for 40 years now. Plus he's got to deal with left over Obammy traitors, a hostile news media and organized protests staged by the left and Soros.. Give the guy a break and let him work it out..

Last edited by CEJ1895; 02/16/17.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He must be doing something right because he is still pissing of the media and the old administration off to no end.

He did not build is company's over night. It took time and cleaning up a Swamp that keeps growing will take time.

It will be interesting in a year if he can start throwing these treasonous bastids in prison.

They keep coming out of the closet to try and fight him and at least at this point he is winning the skirmishes for the most part.

President Trump is 5 steps ahead of them. That is how he built his company's and this is how he is going to make America Great Again.

We need to show our support to him and the dumbocrats so the whole world knows we will not take the corruption from our leaders any more.

Last edited by funshooter; 02/16/17.
TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Trump must be slacking!!! Obama got in at least 5 rounds of golf and 2 vacations at this point in his presidency.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oposite to the OP I find myself liking Trump more every day. I held my nose and voted for him but the media coverage of his good and decisive actions is turning me into a genuine fan and personal supporter.

Sic 'em Trump!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Okanagan
Oposite to the OP I find myself liking Trump more every day. I held my nose and voted for him but the media coverage of his good and decisive actions is turning me into a genuine fan and personal supporter.

Sic 'em Trump!
Ditto

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=rockinbbar]What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad [/quote?

Why is no one using the word "CONSPIRACY".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Showman still gotta show (up). Rather a clown than a communist, though...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 49 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,011
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.