Hop To
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

Dunno that. He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far, and it's not like he's a Republican anyway! I'm for thinking that there's ample congressional energy to hit the reset button and have Pence instead. That's assuming there's enough concrete evidence to do so. My guess, and that's what it is and all it is, is that they are very close to having that evidence.

Here's what Comey DIDN'T say.

"I'd like to go on record to assure the American public that Mr. Trump is a legitimately-elected president who has the full trust and support of the American intelligence services. Any rumors of collusion have been found to be baseless, and our current investigations center around finding and prosecuting those who leaked otherwise."

In fact he said pretty much the opposite.

I woke up this morning fully prepared to hear I was wrong, and that we could put this crap to bed and rally behind the POTUS. That's what I wanted to hear; I want to get this train rolling and it ain't happening with this cloud hanging over. Didn't hear that.

Show us ONE TIME this political season your predictions have been correct. With evidence.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Please! SOMEBODY in Oregon drive over, and show him how Joseph Goebbels ended it all and made us all happier...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Trump's not going to be impeached, DC isn't dumb enough to give the armed populace of this country a reason to give DC a bleach job. The crooked insiders will make every effort to make him look bad, including committing felony's. Neither party wanted Trump, maybe that's why he's popular wink .

Mid term elections will be interesting, old school leadership on both sides better watch out, the people of this country are cleaning house.

Dunno that. He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far, and it's not like he's a Republican anyway! I'm for thinking that there's ample congressional energy to hit the reset button and have Pence instead. That's assuming there's enough concrete evidence to do so. My guess, and that's what it is and all it is, is that they are very close to having that evidence.

Here's what Comey DIDN'T say.

"I'd like to go on record to assure the American public that Mr. Trump is a legitimately-elected president who has the full trust and support of the American intelligence services. Any rumors of collusion have been found to be baseless, and our current investigations center around finding and prosecuting those who leaked otherwise."

In fact he said pretty much the opposite.

I woke up this morning fully prepared to hear I was wrong, and that we could put this crap to bed and rally behind the POTUS. That's what I wanted to hear; I want to get this train rolling and it ain't happening with this cloud hanging over. Didn't hear that.

If that's what you got out of the interrogation, like most liberals your living in a fantasy world.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trump tweets that 0 tapped him.
the entire establishment goes running into the net to try to show the world Trump is a liar.
Trump trots out the proof
net slams shut on the enemy.
Trump wins....... again.
Trump is a fox.
wait for it its coming.

Last edited by deerstalker; 03/20/17.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Trump tweets that 0 tapped him.
the entire establishment goes running into the net to try to show the world Trump is a liar.
Trump trots out the proof
net slams shut on the enemy.
Trump wins....... again.
Trump is a fox.
wait for it its coming.

I think so too. Last week Trump said we'd see the evidence in about two weeks. That was after today's house hearings were scheduled.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^ Yeppers

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was indeed a dog and pony show. The real briefing takes place privately. The ramifications of THAT will be coming out soon.

The Sophie's Choice for Congressional Republicans will be choosing between a populist elected under the Republican banner but who is fundamentally untrustworthy due to being in cahoots with Russia (!), or, the popular backlash against removing him from the 30% or so of Americans still under Trump's spell.

Trump knows he's in deep shït. His whole thing about being wiretapped by Obama was a classic Trump attempt at deflection. But him being under investigation for collusion is because it sure appears he colluded. It's not the "deep State"'s fault that this investigation was necessary. crazy Nonetheless, he'd love to distract, deflect, and create some sort of false equivalency between the two.

Once it sinks into folks thick skulls that none of this means a Democratic win in the White House- that ship has sailed- I think POTUS Pence or Ryan will start looking ok. We still get the SCOTUS appointments and that was the big deal of this election anyway!

I could be wrong. We'll know in a week or so as the results of the private briefing start to leak out. Another sign will be whatever weird stuff Trump tweets out at 4 in the morning.

Seek help.

Pot couldn't do this, maybe Lead as a child or some other heavy metal in the well water.....

I mean seriously,

The things you say, they just don't make sense to normal people.

30%? where did that number come from?

Untrustworthy? Examples please. and not just the gossip from DU.

"He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far,"

He's been Potus for 60 days....LOL.

Ironic, Jeffo disappeared from here for a few years while his boy barry was tearing the USA apart, we watched that destruction weekly on the news.

Jeffo hid under his covers silently while watching the chaos,

Then as the elections come close, he suddenly reappears to 'educate' us,, he's been pissing and moaning since then. Coincidence I'm sure..

Funny thing is, I don't recall any threads by Jello blasting barry while cops were being ambushed,

Any thread started on Bengazi by Jello?

Any thread on the additional 8 trillon in debt?

Any thread started on the pay to play Clinton Foundation?

Ferguson? The Riots?

but I'm digressing here.......

Jello failed at all of his former careers, refresh my memory here Jeff please, Real estate, logger, musician, music store owner?

Music store owner, turned self-proclaimed political internet savant.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know what to think, so much BS in the air my eyes are burning...but time will prove it out one way or another.

I'll wait, patiently bide my time, and wait for the facts, watch the hearings, sort thru the rhetoric...then decide for myself.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'd like Jeff, or anyone to explain, with a certain degree of logic, just exclactly how Russia influenced our election?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
It was indeed a dog and pony show. The real briefing takes place privately. The ramifications of THAT will be coming out soon.

The Sophie's Choice for Congressional Republicans will be choosing between a populist elected under the Republican banner but who is fundamentally untrustworthy due to being in cahoots with Russia (!), or, the popular backlash against removing him from the 30% or so of Americans still under Trump's spell.

Trump knows he's in deep shït. His whole thing about being wiretapped by Obama was a classic Trump attempt at deflection. But him being under investigation for collusion is because it sure appears he colluded. It's not the "deep State"'s fault that this investigation was necessary. crazy Nonetheless, he'd love to distract, deflect, and create some sort of false equivalency between the two.

Once it sinks into folks thick skulls that none of this means a Democratic win in the White House- that ship has sailed- I think POTUS Pence or Ryan will start looking ok. We still get the SCOTUS appointments and that was the big deal of this election anyway!

I could be wrong. We'll know in a week or so as the results of the private briefing start to leak out. Another sign will be whatever weird stuff Trump tweets out at 4 in the morning.

Seek help.

Pot couldn't do this, maybe Lead as a child or some other heavy metal in the well water.....

I mean seriously,

The things you say, they just don't make sense to normal people.

30%? where did that number come from?

Untrustworthy? Examples please. and not just the gossip from DU.

"He's been an epic clusterphück of a POTUS so far,"

He's been Potus for 60 days....LOL.

Ironic, Jeffo disappeared from here for a few years while his boy barry was tearing the USA apart, we watched that destruction weekly on the news.

Jeffo hid under his covers silently while watching the chaos,

Then as the elections come close, he suddenly reappears to 'educate' us,, he's been pissing and moaning since then. Coincidence I'm sure..

Funny thing is, I don't recall any threads by Jello blasting barry while cops were being ambushed,

Any thread started on Bengazi by Jello?

Any thread on the additional 8 trillon in debt?

Any thread started on the pay to play Clinton Foundation?

Ferguson? The Riots?

but I'm digressing here.......

Jello failed at all of his former careers, refresh my memory here Jeff please, Real estate, logger, musician, music store owner?

Music store owner, turned self-proclaimed political internet savant.

He is apparently succeeding in marijuana farming. Just sayin!

ETA: I saw his prediction about Krapondick in the other thread. He's into sports commentary now too. We'll see if he does better than politics.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/20/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe there's more to Obama tapping Trump, than anything Russia related to Trump.

Jello may be trying to distract the former, with his Russia smoke screen hope and prayer.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It appears, any profits from the grow are being utilized, 'in-house'.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Kenneth
It appears, any profits from the grow are being utilized, 'in-house'.

He's admitted you can't even give it away in OR so he ain't making any monetary profits.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gowdy kicked butt today!!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I'd like Jeff, or anyone to explain, with a certain degree of logic, just exclactly how Russia influenced our election?

I heard in a news cast today that they helped influence the election by making it "appear" that Hitlery was dishonest.......No schit! they said "appear"!

I laughed so fuqking hard I think I blew a nut!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
"In his opening statement, Comey confirmed — for the first time publicly — that the FBI was investigating "the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," an inquiry which includes "individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

If there was no evidence, they wouldn't have been investigating this SINCE JULY. If there was no evidence, Comey would've said so.

They've got him.

Here, this will sooth the itching & soreness.

[Linked Image]

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
christ. Comey's statements regarding the hillary investigation PROVED she was dishonest.

that's the kind of [bleep] thst blows my mind.

anyone who paid any kind of attention saw what an untruthful [bleep] she was, and always has been.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Here, this will sooth the itching & soreness.

[Linked Image]

You may have missed it but I'm trying to help him out.

[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

Wise words.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by ShadeTree
I like Trump overall, and I like 99% of what he's done so far. But he's human and as such has some faults. One of them is sometimes spouting things off the top of his head about anybody or anything when he's mad, irritated, or wants to make a point.

Works well at rally's. Not always so much as President. I suspect this was an oops moment and if he had any evidence he would've revealed it already rather than endure the ridicule he's been getting from the left. As President he can easily de-classify any information he has and make it public.

Donald Trump has been used to being the big kid on the block. He could say and do whatever he wished, and if people didn't like it, he just said "screw em", and that was that. It doesn't work that way when you're president. The president of this country is the most scrutinized person on the planet. Everyone's eyes, and ears, are on him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I don't care what some of you think, he has no business being on Twitter in the first place.....period. If he suspected Obama of wiretapping him, all he had to was pick up the phone and order someone to investigate. If he had proof, then he should have made it public. If there was no proof, then he should have kept quiet about it until such time that he had proof. If he comes out of this proven to have lied, it is not going to bode well for his future.

You don't play poker or deal with the media, ever. Do ya?

This^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,511
Posts18,509,390
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.